[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know why Cech wears that helmet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Cech.jpg (2 MB, 2834x1872) Image search: [Google]
Cech.jpg
2 MB, 2834x1872
Does anybody know why Cech wears that helmet?
>>
inb4 he fell hue hue
>>
>>66134965
Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it..
>>
>>66134965
No one knew who he was til he put on the helmet.
>>
Slavs have a history of mental retardation (just look at his eyes). helmet is for safety reasons
>>
>>66134965
where did this joke come from?
>>
>>66134987
From Brazil
>>
he got hit in the head during a game once
>>
what helmet?
>>
He fell through the bar Stew.
>>
>>66134965
He's a big guy
>>
He posted this on int earlier and said he's trying to force it everywhere

I have a feeling this is the same guy who posted the Zidane thread daily until it caught on
>>
>>66134965

so he doesn't drown eating soup.
>>
>>66136774
I remember when Zidane was legit rated as a good player here and Scholes was being memed on the reg
>>
If I pull it off, would he die?
>>
>>66134965
First one to choke gets to stay in 4th place
>>
>>66134965
He wears it because he once fell for the helmet question and broke his head.
>>
He needs it to keep the whispers out
>>
File: fuckyou.gif (37 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.gif
37 KB, 300x255
>>66134965
>>
File: 1455076748559.jpg (21 KB, 422x453) Image search: [Google]
1455076748559.jpg
21 KB, 422x453
>>66136714
>>
File: tumblr_mqb1p6vUkG1rs5bozo1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqb1p6vUkG1rs5bozo1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x330
>>66137366

Nope, but it might be painful and he might cease to be slav.
>>
File: bane.jpg (52 KB, 448x673) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
52 KB, 448x673
Why Felipe Melo wears the mask?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.