[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are your reasons for hating United? This question isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
So what are your reasons for hating United?

This question isn't aimed at Liverpool, City and Leeds fans on here since obviously you hate us, as much as we hate you. I suppose Arsenal and Chelsea can stay out of it as well, as we do have a bit of a rivalry.

It's more aimed at fans of random clubs, some of which have only played United a handful of times, who seem to despise us with a burning passion and even more than they hate their actual rivals.

Go ahead.
>>
1. Van Laal
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>64276397
>Van
>Moyes
>Pogbarito
>Spending 80 fucking £ on a kid striker
>Then using said kid as a winger
>Spending fucktons of money to win nothing, be it the league or CL, Europa, whatever (don't worry you're far from being City on this though)

I don't hate MU, but this is a funny club. Kinda like City, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG and Madrid. Don't have them but it's like they try their best to get gang banged
>>
>>64276402
I thought he was an ebin ledge for making us shit like Moyes was :D
>>
>>64276462
don't hate them*
80M £ *
>>
Because I'm 31 and they were the bandwagon club of the 90s.
>>
I don't hate United, I just hate all the cunts that support you despite being born and raised in London.
>>
>>64276397
Manchester United? Never heard of them. Did you mean Manchester City?
>>
Nobody hates United anymore. They're literally a joke now.
>>
Because every casual American soccer fan claims them as their club. I asked one why once and he said because he liked Rooney. Fucking lels.
>>
>>64276488
>>64276499

Any team that consistently enjoyed success the way we did would attract similar fans. Look at the amount of non-local fans Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea also have, and now City, not to mention the likes of Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve, etc.

It's true that we have a lot of glory hunters in our fanbase but I've never understood why we get singled out for such a thing.
>>
>>64276511
Haha I get it it's because City have been a better side the past two years and they're our rivals great wind-up mate I'm so angry haha :D
>>
>>64276397

To be quite sincere and completely honest with you familia I only hated Man U back when Fergie was winning titles with all these literally who's and the fact they kept buying all these meme players..

After >Moyes I started feeling bad for you, but to this day the thing that bothers me the most is ManU fans and how much of a smug they are which is why I want City to dominate you for decades until ManU fans become humble.
>>
>>64276397
>Kicks Chicanito
>Struggles to get goals in the season
>Meanwhile Chichorizo has scored more goals than all United players this season

Just because of Van Lel and his philosophy desu
>>
i don't but i grew up with an older brother who's been a fan since he was six so sometimes i would take pleasure in them losing to mess with him.
>>
File: FC_Dallas_Kop.png (149 KB, 290x214) Image search: [Google]
FC_Dallas_Kop.png
149 KB, 290x214
>>64276511
Hahahahahaha you're so funny mate ! The joke is like, United is shit and City is not ! Got it :)
>>
>>64276575
>Latching onto the successes of another club who you don't even support

Kek what a literal retard. Who do you support?
>>
>>64276575
>when Fergie was winning titles with all these literally who's
>Beckham
>Cristiano Ronaldo
>Carrick
>Scholes
>Rooney
>Evra
>Ferdinand
>>
>>64276594
Van Gaal when he first came gave certain players a chance and when they weren't cutting it he slung them, which is fair enough. Hernandez just wasn't doing well, otherwise he'd have stayed. I did like him but oh well.
>>
>>64276614
>Cantona
>Giggs
>Keane
>Neville
>Van Persie
>Vidic
>Stam
>Van Nistelrooy

Surely winning titles with a bunch of unknown players should be respected anyway?
>>
File: Keane-Vieira2_2760595b.jpg (24 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Keane-Vieira2_2760595b.jpg
24 KB, 620x387
>you will never live through the goat arse v united rivalry again

why even live lads?
>>
Post yfw Ancelotti and Ronaldo in the summer

United are all about business and profits and this would surely cover that
>>
My older cousin who lives in Europe is a die hard fan so basically what >>64276597 said. Also typical big money bullshit club. You're the Yankees of the prem. The le miserable, disgustingly rich club meme never gets old

Kinda torn though cause I wanna see Martial succeed, I can't hate on that transfer, well worth it if the kid has this much ability so young. I want van laal to take this ship down with him but I sincerely like Martial and don't want him to get ruined
>>
>>64276657
United are basically the new Arsenal now. They'll keep scraping top four but do little else of note.
>>
>>64276397
it's not the club i hate as much as the delusion of the fans. even for an english club their fans still think this is the 90s and they're on top of the world.

read the comments on any article about a Man U match from BBC sports or the like. i remember there was an article about their match against wolfsburg and literally every english person were making comments in the vein of "lol this is ridiculous can't believe they're matched against a literally who team, dont they realize we have WAYNE FUCKING ROONEY, match should be an easy 3-0" and they actually believe that shit.

Also Rooney is general is probably the most overrated player in the past decade yet Man U fans think he's god incarnate.
>>
>>64277089
>Also Rooney is general is probably the most overrated player in the past decade yet Man U fans think he's god incarnate.

Have you ever even communicated with a United fan this season? We all think he's been a complete hindrance.

>lol this is ridiculous can't believe they're matched against a literally who team, dont they realize we have WAYNE FUCKING ROONEY, match should be an easy 3-0

Yeah, literally no-one ever actually said this, stop making things up.
>>
*sigh*
>>
>>64276397
I honestly don't mind Utd anymore.
All the 'fans' from my local town aren't as arrogant as they used to be.
probably cause they're shit now. they even come and watch the local teams over watching utd now.
Good 'fans' eh?
>>
>>64277162
i'll try and find the article BBC Sport posted and cap the comments. i'm obviously exaggerating but someone actually said that it would be a comfy 3-0 because wolfsburg is literally who and man u have rooney.
>>
>>64277162
>>64277265
i think it's too old to find since it was an article about the lead up to their first match against each other. But there were loads of people saying things along those lines

I acknowledge that a few of them were african football experts, but many were just ugly old english or irish people. i guess the fact that they're old explains it.
>>
File: mufc.png (115 KB, 737x607) Image search: [Google]
mufc.png
115 KB, 737x607
Alright, my biggest gripe is the money Man Utd have.
Here's the quarterly report and full yearly figures for the 2015.
It's insane the amount they have coming in.

http://ir.manutd.com/financial-information/quarterly-reports/2015.aspx
>>
Not a fan of any team in europe, (you can't be a fan if you've never been to a game and live 6000 miles from the stadium) but I love the game, I hate Manure because they spend a lot of money and I've never liked big money teams that aren't local
>>
>>64277089
kinda this, the squad has been pretty shit for a while and even though the club has to overpay for second rate players because they can't attract the better ones but stil expect entertaining football and great results.
>>
The bandwagon fans, just like with any other big club. These are the people who are the mixture of casual, have empty lives, and no loyalty.
>>
They are your archetypal establishment club. They are favoured due to their fan base being widespread, particularly amongst the elite. Let me make a list of clubs in Europe who are hated for this reason :

>Buyern
>PSG
>Real Madrid
>Benfica
>Joobentus
>FC Basel
>Anderlecht
>Ajax
>Olympiakos

These clubs fucking plague European football because their influence in the institutions is boundless. They are hated for being the clubs of would-be yuppies who insist "winning is everything" and have fan base locations that make no sense (south London for Man U, loads of Flemish supporting Anderlecht, etc).
>>
>>64277616
Pretty much this. Plus the annoying posters here on /sp/
>>
Idc about some upper mid table club.
>>
Average Manchester United fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE
>>
>>64277499
>this whole post
fuck off lad
>>
>>64277807
>lad
You're not british, you'll never be british, stop being a fan of some random team in britain. Just support your MLS club and follow some random premier league team, but know you'll never truly be a fan.

Though it's nice that you're upset, kinda funny
>>
Because I'm from Birmingham and 90% of Asians here support United
>>
File: ok.png (4 MB, 2080x1532) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
4 MB, 2080x1532
>>64277924
>this projection
lad lad lad lad lad lad
>>
>>64278115
It's not that hard to find a picture like that

Anyway, that proves nothing without a timestamp

Just admit you're American, you're actively telling people to not support their local team and instead support a team they have no connection to
>>
>>64277924
lol don't be butthurt you were wrong, wee man
>>
File: 1335821821061.jpg (176 KB, 385x505) Image search: [Google]
1335821821061.jpg
176 KB, 385x505
you're irrelevant now like liverpool, not even worth the trouble of hating
>>
I don't hate Poonited, they're just a plastic, irrelevant and overrated like they've always been, even during Fergie.

What I hate is Lang Baal.
>>
They play boring as fuck, and there is a ton of casuals over here who bandwagon United (and Chelsea) and I love watching them get buttflustered.
>>
>>64276397
>So what are your reasons for hating United?
I don't I'd rather they win the league than City, Arsenal, Tottenham or Liverpool
>>
>>64276397
Success simply breeds jealousy
Not even a united fan, everyone just hates teams with a good history who usually do well, we love it when they do bad eg: chelsea this season
>>
they are terrible to watch

i would rather watch paint dry than watch this team attempt to score a goal by passing around in their own half, and make occasional forward passes to players who don't have the ability to create by themselves yet
>>
>>64279629
based american laying the smack down
>>
all those bandwagon glory hunter faggot fans and the sense of entitlement the club and fans have

/thread
>>
All United "fans" are holier-than-thou gloryhunting bandwagoners than have the gall to call everyone else bandwagoners
>>
>>64276397
I don't hare united directly, just their fans and their current manager who thinks he's some GOAT who'll win the quadruple with kids.

I respect, and to some degree admire their recent history (90s, 2000s). We may never see such domination in the bpl again.
>>
>>64276511
Blue mooooooooon I saw you standing there...
>>
Everton Fan.
Mostly just the fans
"I'm from Brighton, but my uncles best friend's cousin is a season ticket holder so United is in the family and i'm totally not a bandwagoning Asian/Paki"
>>
MU is a meme now
THe only good team in manchester is United of Manchester
>>
Because you sold Angelo Henriquez without giving him a chance
>>
>>64277499

Look at this faggot. He think he's better than us because he supports an MLS team. I wouldn't support an MLS team if they were across the street from my house desu senpai.
>>
>>64279709
>>64279726
>>64280112

>People who have never actually met a single United fans in their lives detected
>>
having the manager who tells Mexican one per cent
>>
>>64282373
>being this much in denial
>not accepting the easy truth that 90% of utd fans are pakis and Arabs who didn't even know what football was 2 years ago
>>
>>64276397
>they think they are relevant
they aren't anymore
>they think they are CL tier team
they aren't
>they think Ronney is a good player
he isn't
>they think Van Gaal is a good manager
he isn't
>>
>>64287200
Bullshit a large number of us are American bandwagoners too
>>
>>64276397
I don't understand why people hate us so much.
>>
I don't hate United but I dislike Van Gaal
>>
exactly im in my 30s. they were bandwagon club of 90s, ole/andycole/nicky butt etc etc. People here in the south of England support them, I don't see any people in the north with a Brighton/Southampton shirt on....
>>
>>64277420
>£395m
That's the year they weren't in the CL too. This year it was projected £500-510m, next year it will be £550-560m. It's not like Chelsea and Man City don't have so much money to spend though.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.