[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mayweather quits in the same year that Our God-King Conor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Conor The Notorious McGregor.jpg (219 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Conor The Notorious McGregor.jpg
219 KB, 620x387
>Mayweather quits in the same year that Our God-King Conor "The Notorious" McGregor knocks out the Fake Champion for Ten Years, false-idol Jose "Pussy" Aldo in literally thirteen seconds flat

Coincidence lads? I seriously think Mayweather does not want to fight Conor "The Notorious" McGregor, the undisputed champion of the UFC Featherweight Division. He's just too fast, his movements are unpredictable, his timing is impeccable, and he's on a completely different level than any other fighter in the world. If Bruce Lee were alive and in his prime, than he would look like Conor "The Notorious" McGregor. Bruce Lee would probably have trouble fighting this guy, who in their right mind would think that Mayweather could even hope to survive against him?

Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. may be one of the greatest boxers of all time, but Conor "tinks" differently. All of Mayweather's opponents were trying to beat him with sheer brute force, none of them tried to outmove him. His opponents all lacked movement or flow, something which Conor "The Notorious" McGregor has in excess. Even the way he talks flows like water. He even has movement coaches that make every fiber of his body work in unison.
>>
With marquess of queensberry rules, Mayweather would outclass Conor so completely, it would be like watching somebody with downs syndrome fight an able bodied man.

MMA rules Conor wins but that's a moot point because Floyd is completely untrained in that. You might as well ask him to play Tennis against Roger Federer because it involves movement and swinging your arms.

Also Bruce Lee was a fucking actor with charisma and some smart ideas about throwing away traditionalism and mixing martial arts to use only what "works" but he was an actor and stuntman, not a fighter.
>>
>>64243734
So in other words Conor kicks both of their asses yes? Good.
>>
>>64243734

Lee was a junior boxing champion, iirc.

Anyway, OP, I don't think Conor is particularly fast, he just uses his range, footwork and movement extremely well.
>>
>>64243464
>bruce lee wouldn't just stop one of his lightning fast punches
>Bruce takes hand of mcgoob and throws him around his shoulder simultaneously putting him into a submission
Conor is great, hope he becomes a GOAT, but he just isn't Lee level.
>>
>>64245154

None of us have seen Lee in an MMA or real fight, so what you're saying is based on the assumption that Lee would have been a great fighter, but we have no real evidence of that at all.
>>
>>64243464
lol finally ufc exposed for the shit talent it has

how does it feel that mcgregor is the only meme left for you faggots to bandwagon ?
>>
File: Cam Slow Look.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Cam Slow Look.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>64243464
>MFW this dude could never lead a team to 13-0
>>
>>64248601
Fuck off Boxingfag, your sport is on life support.
>>
>>64245042
>I don't think Conor is particularly fast

DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO YOUR COUNTRYMAN?

>TIMING BEATS SPEED
>>
>>64249549
someone like cam newton could kill mcgregor
he is just too big and athletic
>>
>idolizing manlets

worse than being a cück
>>
>>64245042
Show me evidence that Lee was a junior boxing champion or that he fought anyone.
>>
>>64250978

Not to mention Mcgregor would be paralyzed by a mix of envy and arousal at the sight of such a specimen.
>>
>bruce "nazi overhyped gymnast" lee
>an actual fighter
>not twirling ballerina
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 800x534
i m sure just imagining taking laps in that that giant ufc octogon gets mayweather's vag all nice and moist...but youre only partially meeting his requirements: if you exchange the mma gloves for the pillows he forces every guy who fights him to wear to ensure he won't be knocked out and took away takedowns & kicks, he'd agree to 'fight'.
>>
>>64243464
Are UFC fans seriously this dumb?

Mayweather= Retired Boxer
McGregor= UFC

Both would lose crossing over. This is seriously a dumb post
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.