[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ohio State Buckeyes are winning it all. Cap this post. Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: Ohio-State.png (21 KB, 657x632) Image search: [Google]
Ohio-State.png
21 KB, 657x632
The Ohio State Buckeyes are winning it all. Cap this post.

Why? Clemson is baby tier and has played bad teams all season. Them somehow being #1 in the first place is a sign of CFP being rigged. The Ohio State babby schedule meme doesn't work anymore if you look at our schedule this year, with only 1 loss to a top ranked team, which was a fluke game where both teams played badly anyway. Clemson is going to get smashed by UNC.

The story is the same with Alabama. It looks like CFP hasn't abandoned their Inbredabama bias, but it should be done and over with after this season. Alabama has NO quality wins and lost to the only ranked team they played. Them being ranked is a farce, and they will be exposed against Florida and knocked out for good.

Either Iowa or Michigan will obviously lose the B1G Championship, and with the above results happening, Ohio State is guaranteed to be 3 at least. That will leave us playing Oklahoma in a bowl, who has also played babby teams all season and will be exposed. We will then play Mich St/Iowa or Stanford for the Championship. The B1G had the strongest conference this year, especially since the SEC meme has been exposed. All our teams had tough schedules against good programs. It is only logical that the reigning champs will champ again.
>>
Nigga I ain't reading all that
>>
>>2014
>>
File: sides.png (134 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
sides.png
134 KB, 236x235
>>63899226
>The Ohio State Buckeyes are winning it all. Cap this post.
Hahah
>if you look at our schedule this year, with only 1 loss to a top ranked team, which was a fluke game where both teams played badly anyway.
muh Zeke Heisman getting SHUT DOWN for 33 yards.. MSU DOMINATED the trenches >Clemson is going to get smashed by UNC.
*Tips fedora*
>The story is the same with Alabama. It looks like CFP hasn't abandoned their Inbredabama bias, but it should be done and over with after this season. Alabama has NO quality wins and lost to the only ranked team they played. Them being ranked is a farce, and they will be exposed against Florida and knocked out for good.
Alabama is going to skull fuck Florida who JUST LOST TO FSU

IT'S OVER FAGGOT
>>
>>63899226
This shit is embarrassingly retarded m8.
Either Florida or Bama is in, Iowa or MSU is in. Clemson ain't losing to NC, but if they do NC will be in (1 loss acc champ). The last spot is going to the big 12. Stanford deserves to be in more than you do.
>>
>>63899382
Fuck off Canada, you don't know about college football go watch mcgill play ice hockey or something bitch boy

MSU GAME WAS A FLUKE. Zeke didn't get enough carries, we got too comfortable and a revenge game will have us on top. Alabama will be exposed faggot. And even if they aren't, Clemson will very easily be exposed and we will still be top 4
>>
>>63899537
Florida doesn't get in over Ohio state.

2 losses and a fucking OT game with FAU?

Florida wins, OSU is in

The thing is... Florida won't win. Bama is so fucking bad this season, but Florida is worst. Bama is lucky were aren't in the playoffs, would be a blowout. SEC is shit this season
>>
>>63899537

>Florida

absolutely not

>Stanford

lol, losing twice with one to Northwestern, no thanks
>>
>>63899537
Stanford who has two fucking losses to NORTHWESTERN and OREGON, two teams we have historically raped. Barely beat Notre Dame yesterday, fuck out of here, they will be below us where they belong
>>
>>63899589
>>63899537
Florida definitely isn't in

But I'd put Pac-12 Champion Stanford over Ohio State for a 4th spot. I think Ohio State needs AT LEAST Florida & USC to win
>>
>>63900163

Nope

I'm sorry but Stanford has an objectively worse resume

I can't conceive a world where OSU loses to Northwestern and Oregon this season
>>
>>63900218
I'm an Ohio State fan, man. I just think that the CFP ,committee which has said they place an emphasis on conference championships, won't reject a 2-Loss P5 conference champion in favor of a team that didn't even play in their conference championship game. I hope Florida wins and that's on the table, and I also hope I'm wrong about what the committee would do
>>
File: 1448150460461.png (43 KB, 780x768) Image search: [Google]
1448150460461.png
43 KB, 780x768
>>63899226
>Clemson is baby tier and has played bad teams all season.

OSU fan saying this

o i am laffin
>>
Ohio State ain't even making the playoffs, fampai
>>
>>63900601
B1G has 3 teams in the top 10.

Are you dumb?
>>
>>63900324
Whats next a 3 loss P5 Conference champion. lol, UNC more likely than Stanford but UNC resume is garbage besides possible win against clemson pretty much.
>>
>>63901755
One is ohio state and I'm pretty sure they didn't play themselves
One is Iowa, who they never played,
And one is Michigan State, who they lost to.

No, I'm not dumb.
>>
>anyone thinking Florida has any chance in hell to beat Alabama
>the same Florida team that would have been shut out by Florida St if not for FSU spilling some spaghetti to give them a safety
>>
>>63899226
>Clemson has babby ACC schedule
>osu gets BTFO by babby ACC bottom feeder in home opener

You niggas shouldn't have even been in the playoff last year and damn sure ain't getting in this year.
>>
>>63902211
this. buckeyes lost early last year to an ACC bottom-feeder but cannot fathom UNC getting in despite losing early to an SEC bottom-feeder.
>>
>>63899226
>Clemson is going to get smashed by UNC

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>63902466

hey man, if UNC wins 59-0 against Clemson then I guess they'll have a strong case
>>
>>63902737
Honestly if they beat Clemson I don't see how you'd leave them out since the Pac-12 champ and Notre Dame both will have 2 losses.
>>
>>63902878

because they'd still have a terrible loss and a high school schedule outside of Clemson
>>
Michifag, but here's the scenario for OSU to get in:

Iowa beats MSU
Florida beats Bama
USC beats Stanford

It's not as tricky as it looks, but I don't see Florida beating Bama. The other two are very possible
>>
I live in Columbus Ohio. 30 minutes from the shoe. Hell I sold at concession stands at 3 home games this year.

Fuck the Buckeyes. Fuck the fans. Literally the worst fanbase of all time. If you are a buckeye fan fuck off. Your team is overrated, year after year.
>>
Blowhio Shit University fags are getting desperate because they realize they have NO hope of making the playoff this year.

Enjoy watching Alabama win the championship, faggots :^)
>>
>>63903039

And yet we won the championship last year lmao

get a real job retard
>>
Similar intentions but:

>>63903039
Good post.

>>63903071
Bad post

'Blowhio Shit'. Seriously? You sound like you're fucking ten. Despite the other stuff you said being true, you come off as an insecure faggot.
>>
>>63899249
tl dr. "THE" ohio state fans are still butthurt
>>
File: dogestanza.jpg (12 KB, 209x209) Image search: [Google]
dogestanza.jpg
12 KB, 209x209
>>63903120
>>
>>63903114
I have a real job its fundraising retard
>>
>>63903039
>falseflag.pdf
>>
>>63903339

>fundraising

sure thing you peanut salesman

let me know the next time you're at the shoe so I can flip your table
>>
>>63903391
You mean drive your mobility scooter into it. I've never met a Buckeye fan that wasn't a huge lardass.
>>
Isn't it literally impossible for Ohio State to get into the playoffs?

How they gonna win if they can't even get in?
>>
>>63903391
When i do the fundraising its on my day off. I do forklift work for 23.30/hr lol.
>>
>>63903441
Clemson loses and they're in.
>>
>>63903421

I'm a big guy
>>
>Clemson being #1
>Alabama being #2
>Iowa being anywhere near the top 4

None of them deserve to be there except maybe Alabama at like 4. The Iowa meme is a joke.
>>
Ohio is full of fat people but if you had spagetti warehouse you would be fat too
>>
Locks:
Oklahoma
Iowa/MSU winner

Pecking order for other two spots:
Clemson (win and they're in)
Alabama (win and they're in)
Stanford
UNC
Ohio State

Nobody else will make it. Ohio State needs both Bama and Stanford to lose, because the Clemson/UNC winner will be ranked higher than Ohio state
>>
>>63903708
You forgot to include B1GCG loser in those rankings

The committee isn't gonna let in Ohio State but not Michigan State
>>
>>63903537
This man. Second you enter Ohio it's full of fat people or old, white hicks.
>>
>>63903708

Nope, Stanford has two terrible losses

if Florida wins or UNC beats Clemson (but doesn't stomp them) then OSU is in
>>
>>63903478
UNC would get in then
>>
>>63903823
>NW is a terrible loss

'No'
>>
>>63903870
I hope so. We would get to see a playoff team lose by 49 points.
>>
>>63903904

If Ohio State lost to a Northwestern-tier Big 10 school people would be calling for the program to endure the death penalty this year
>>
>clemson lose to UNC

while it's possible, you say it like UNC is actually a good team
>>
>>63904004
Losing to a 10-2 power five team isn't a terrible loss m8
>>
File: 1448685001632.png (18 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1448685001632.png
18 KB, 240x200
>>63899226
>>
>>63903870
literally who?
>>
>>
>>63904339

what is Bowling Green
>>
>>63904339
What is Kent State?
>>
File: whenkeepingitrealgoeswrong.jpg (221 KB, 951x923) Image search: [Google]
whenkeepingitrealgoeswrong.jpg
221 KB, 951x923
Even if not, a Rose Bowl and link below are good enough for me after the NC last year.

http://webm.host/936be/
>>
>>63904086
Gtfo senpai. Why would you even post this? You couldn't just write that out you had to save a shitty macro meme and post it here? That picture isn't even funny why would you even post this it has nothing to do with sports. Jesus Christ
>>
Go away and enjoy the fiesta bowl dude.
>>
>>63904517

>Bielema losing to Toledo immediately after criticizing OSU's SOS

this was the epitome of irony
>>
>>63903019
Wouldn't MSU beating Iowa reflect better on OSU, especially if Iowa gets BTFO'd?
>>
>>63904517
>that filename
Noice.

Also, if you have a webm with sound just post it on >>>/wsg/ and then quote it here

>>63904631
Absolutely. >Michigan doesn't know much about college football, apparently
>>
>Alabama plays one good team all year
>they always get a pass by the national media

Seriously sick of Alabama desu
>>
>>63904679
Love your salt. Jackin off to your tears rn desu senpai
>>
>>63904786
Wtf senpai
>>
>>63904786
That's gay as hell jimbo
>>
At least all those tOSU grads can get those cushy nationwide jobs lmao
>>
>>63905093
I wish I could get a cushy Victoria's Secret job instead, if you know what I mean
>>
>>63905093
>implying Ohio state fans even attend the university
>>
>>63905093
>go to Ohio State
>graduate with a bachelor's
>get a cushy Pizza Hut job delivering pizzas
>>
>>63905093
>implying anyone on the East Coast or West Coast gives a shit about Ohio State
>>
>>63905813

Nationwide is based in Columbus you utter moron
>>
>>63905912
Why would he know that or care?
Furthermore, why would he infer the company from that when the person didn't capitalize it?

tl:dr Eat a dick.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.