[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cfb/ - navy edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Navy.jpg (54 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
Navy.jpg
54 KB, 350x233
Starring the GOAT service academy.
>>
>not Border Patrol football

shit thread imho
>>
Who gets the Final 4 spots if:
>Michigan beats OSU
>MSU loses to PSU
>Iowa loses to Michigan in Big 10 championship game
>UNC beats Clemson
>Navy finishes with 1 loss
>OK State beats Oklahoma
>Baylor's only loss is against Oklahoma
>Notre Dame loses to Stanford
>Pac-12 South winner beats Stanford
>Auburn beats Alabama
>Florida loses to Ole Miss in SEC Championship game

Pure fucking chaos and nobody knows what to do. A bunch of 2 loses Power 5 teams get in over a couple 1 lose teams? But which ones?
>>
FIRE URBAN
>>
Navy is always a test to see whether your football team is too stupid to defend the option.
>>
>>63724065
Weak bait. Everyone knows it's Ed Wariner and Tim Beck that costed b us the game.
>>
>>63724059

I hope this happen just for the chaos.

Depending who wins the Big 12, the champion would make it win most likely. Bama would stay in. so long as they win the championship. Not sure about the other two
>>
>>63723930
Better than muh southern states dition
>>
My two Favorite College Teams. Stanford and Navy. I never miss out watching them. Gooooo Navy !!
>>
>>63724127
This is Word right here.
>>
>>63724065
FIRE MEYER is catchier, it rhymes
>>
>>63724967
urban meyer is the head coach. he has the authority to override his coordinators if he thinks they are blowing the game. the only reason meyer has voiced his dissatisfaction with the playcalling is because he's lost control of the players.

face it, meyer is at fault here. he had no balls and didn't intervene, then he lost control of his players, and then he threw his coordinators under the bus. meyer is gone after this season
>>
>>63724059
If all that happens it'd probably be Baylor, UNC, Michigan, Navy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.