[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Messi is a pussy with no balls"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
what did he mean by this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awl_wjPEL7s
>>
>>68245772
He is right though. Messi is not a leader type guy.
But he doesn't need to be, really.
>>
By now you should realize Maradona is a loudmouthed villero slum idiot. He wouldn't understand the silent leadership of Messi.
When Messi enters a training area or enters a game, the entire level of play is lifted. Every defender, midfielder, and forward plays to his fullest potential or plays to a level they never realized they could achieve. Defenders have been known to say "I didn't know I had these legs" after a match with Messi. You feel a sort of anabolic boost, an adrenaline reaction to play at the level of the GOAT, to push your body to the limits, just because of Messi's presence.
>>
>>68245799
They shouldn't hand him the captain armband then.
>>
>maradona and pele both paid to come to paris
>maradona and pele both paid to shake hands and say nice things to each other [literally would never do it otherwise]
>maradona and pele both paid to say bad things about Messi and good things about Ronaldo for the Euros

are you surprised
>>
>>68245772
He said Messi is a good guy but doesn't have leadership

>>68245890
Mascherano was our captain when Maradona was our coach
>>
>>68245923
>[literally would never do it otherwise]
Nah, they are mates
>>
>Pep Guardiola could barely believe his eyes. Sat on the Barcelona bus alongside friend, confidant and club colleague Manel Estiarte, the Catalan coach had just received a surprising SMS.
>But this was no ordinary text. No. The melancholic message was from Lionel Messi. The Argentine, sat several rows back, was suffering in silence. Unable to express himself with direct dialogue, he took to typing and technology to get his viewpoint across. He wasn't happy.
>These were early days in Guardiola's glorious governance: Barca had claimed an unprecented six trophies in a wonderful 15-month spell and everything appeared rosy for the Catalan club - at least on the outside.
>Pep's second season saw Barca claim four out of a possible six trophies, but they missed out on the Champions League and the Copa del Rey. Behind the scenes, all was not well.
>The exact wording of Messi's message is disputed, but the sentiment straightforward. "I can see that I am no longer important to the team, so ..." Unlike his perfect plays on the pitch, Messi had left this one unfinished.
>Depressed and disillusioned, the world's best player was deadly serious. Two poor performances had led him to question his hero's role at Barca, but worst of all, there was a villain on the scene.
>Just 22 and still not quite at the peak of his powers, the Argentine felt threatened by the presence of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Sweden striker signed for Barcelona the previous summer from Inter in a deal worth a massive €69 million. Barca had a new star on the scene and Messi's nose was out of joint.
>>
>"The appearance of Ibrahimovic, a signing with which Guardiola had persisted," Sebastian Fest and Alex Juillard write in a new book entitled 'The Messi Mystery', "had been bad news for Leo."
>It continues: "Messi knew it and started to make his feelings known to a coach who had won him over by giving him the green light to play for Argentina at the Olympic Games in Beijing. But this time there was danger; Messi had failed to shine in a few games and Ibrahimovic was playing well. Suddenly, there were complications for the Argentine."
>David Villa, who later replaced Ibrahimovic at Camp Nou, was told in no uncertain terms upon his arrival that he should avoid competing with Messi. At first he tried to, but later he understood and was soon left in awe by the astonishing Argentine. "I know that one day, when images of Leo appear and I am nearby, I can say: 'I played with him'," Villa told El Pais in an interview.
>>
>>68245887

t. bullshit propaganda
>>
File: BSldD4bCAAAlTUd.jpg (41 KB, 599x433) Image search: [Google]
BSldD4bCAAAlTUd.jpg
41 KB, 599x433
>>68246097
>>68246114

>messbabby rattled by Zlatan's alpha male charisma

Nothing new here.
>>
>>68245772
>Messi is a pussy with no balls
I have no idea you dirty mexican, because he didn't say that, he only said he's a good guy but doesn't have the strong personality a true leader needs.

And i agree, mascherano is the true leader of the seleccion.
>>
>>68246114

yeah all you have to do is see this video to see just how great these two played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baBFFKAkbYk
>>
File: 1464483879872.png (125 KB, 225x265) Image search: [Google]
1464483879872.png
125 KB, 225x265
He's right you know
>>
>messi is a bitch made manlet

i thought everyone knew this by now?
>>
>>68246097
I thought that was one of Barcas best teams
>>
>>68246203
So a pussy with no balls. Got it.
>>
>>68246097
At first I thought this was the beginning of some Pep and Messi sex-romp fanfic.
>>
>>68245925
>Mascherano was our captain when Maradona was our coach
can you tell me why you guys ever let maradroga coach your team?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.