[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic is the fancy private school my parents made my go to in 4th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maret.jpg (36 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
maret.jpg
36 KB, 384x288
Pic is the fancy private school my parents made my go to in 4th grade called Maret and when I was in 111th grade the 12th grade, one of them got drunk or high or something, he was really smart but quiet and weird, his nickname (honestly) was smokey Idont know the full story but he set fire to the art room and nearly burned down 200 year old dc historic building that was part of my school and we weren't allowed to have a senior prank and i heard this secondhand but one of the few JEWISH teachers reveled that the headmaster, Marjo Talbott whose half brother or something Strobe literally is in the Hillary emails as someone Clinton talks to on the reg and a jew at our school only one with balls to reveal headmaster was repressing an arson investigation after fire dpt told school they feel the fire was "of manmade cause" she (marjo) told them not to investigate further since she knew a student ,with rich parents did it

Mods and everyone else I'm sorry but where else Can I exist that isn't children (b) or the dumb (r9k,adv,x)? Im a smart gay guy who is unemployed but i dunno too jewish neurotic or too politically incorrect (ironic telling a religious jew he is too racist or such is funny to me its part of the religion clearly you never read the books or looked at the archaeology always i have adhd i guess or maybe I'm just a dreamer always please add me on Skype = systemicabortion (something stupid slipped out when i was high i meant to say systematic abortion to look at racial trends of abortion in the late 20th century with a friend if you want to talk a lot and be friends with me

add me to

@ systemicabortion

I know I am really , really weird but I'm also really really smart, I'm an ENFP-T tested 142iq avoidant personality disorder (maybe) generalized anxiety disorder) (definitely) according to the shrink and e's got the md not me i guesshonesty is the best virtue in a friend. This is the private school, my parents forced me to attend it is is in dc
>>
>>23724936
It was very small and prestigious but the kids bullied the fuck out of me for being gay or being jewish or being weird or i dunno you tell me were you there? Anyways, the headmistress, this was k-12, i think she still works there Marjo Talbott lied in the sense that the Fire Department or whomever investigates arsons of historic buildings

The building where I learned Ap US history (got a 5 as did most of the class we had fried chicken optional study sessions on weekends that i brought homemade desserts to from stuff my parents bought me at whole foods like real pudding from scratch with fancy el rey chocolate in both white and semisweet (i used the 64% or so) If i remember and I made the milk chocolate one with the 40% and the icoa white and the bucare dark
>>
>>23724944
anyways i combined whole eggs using a higher ratio than the cookbook called for making all three types
with touches of nutmeg freshly grated and cinnamon and vanilla from the bean just for a 10th grade history study party anyways so i hear a jewish teacher told her psychological themes in literature that our headmaster margo (her half brother or something strobe is literally in hillary clinton's released emails he's so famous) anyways marjo fuck that wasp bullshit spelling was told by the fire department that the fire was of manmade causes but she chose not to investigate because the person who caused it didn't do that much damage to the historic building where i leaned ap us history from a guy married to a first cousin of dubya that's kinda historic is has its own page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodley_Mansion
its 200 years old and they had 20 mil anyways so she just sped up renovations but we the class of 2005 never got to enjoy them and the class of 2004 did the fire it was a guy (i swear from history class i knew him he was quiet and smart the kid who did all the homework but never said a word he didn't have to) and was named smokey he burnt up the school somehow they never told me the full story of how started in the art room in the new building, from the 1970's or something i think not the historic one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodley_Mansion
where they HAVE to call like 10 fire trucks if its on fire it was so lol to watch they put it out SO FAST
and the water damage fucked up one of the buildings so we couldn't have a senior prank and the headmaster whose had brother i belief, strobe talbots, her name is marj, i hate her, I'm class of 2005 covered up an arson investigation to rptoect a student or his parents and because the school had 20 mil in the annual fund so time for renovations how convenient which is what I think happened and they did them so the class 1 year after us had
*MY SKYPE IS systemicabortion IF YOU LIKE READING THIS*
>>
>>23724953
I'm class of 2005 and a guy in the class of 2004 burnt the ac building adjacent to the woodley mansion which is so famous and old (1801 or 1803 we aren't sure i think) caught fire due to a smart quiet stupid name smokey for his habit for smoking too many cigarettes of tobacco
>>
>>23724955
the guy who did it was a quiet kid who did all his homework and got good grades but didn't talk much in class so maybe thats why she protected him just sucked we didn't get to use one of the main buildings or do a senior prank at this 20 mil a year school because some idiot the spring before during senior prank night maybe got drunk and according to the fire department there was a fire of "man made causes" and "2 alarm" i wasn't told how cause i wasn't close to him
>>
>>23724958
the headmistress is a fancy wasp lady named margo talbots she drove a red solve 740 wagon even though she could clearly afford a mercedes of the largest finest kind by her dress and her manner and that was her point impeccable subtle luxury and her half brother strobe is listed in a bunch of the hlllary clinton emails if you read them if that give you an idea how famous my headmistresses my principal (below my headmistress because k-12 hippie smart rich kid school 20k a year non residential no religion ) anyways my principal was a direct descendant of ralph waldo emerson i forget his first name but you can look him up he was principal in 2001 or 2002 when this happened some mean kids took my copy of pride and prejudice and the book sucked that maybe thought i took notes in it and loved it it or something i read the first three pages it was shittty what 19th century chick lit i read the spark notes and that the was worst grade i got in high school apart fromm general chemistry taught by a woman literally fresh from her ba or bs whatever they give for chemistry who graduated second in her class who would NOT give me extra personal attention cuz I wasn't as funny as this other kid named david who was half hispanic and he wasn't as funny but he gay seriously all of this is true most I've never told to anyone his dad worked at the world bank or something REALLY fancy but he was like german hispanic with a german last name and way more obnoxious than witty compared to me but i was more shy with women and my chem teacher was fresh pout f harvard and didn't even have a masters and didn't know to have me stray after class and break up the bullying since i was one of the smartest students in the class just had a different way of learning than most i regretted that class it was because that school was run by a female so they had a female who ran the science department and so my :high level" tenth grade into chenm (not ap 11th ADVANCED chem
>>
>>23724958
I guess this should be in lit please don't ban me t>>23724958
s is just truths most of which I've never told people and i wonder what others think i didn't choose this life I'm half jewish and really smart definitely gay maybe autistisitc definitely am neurotic as fuck but also like 142 tested iq smarter than hitler and WAY more creative guy was so boring! please add me on Skype its systemicabortion I'm 28 unemployed, mostly gay, somewhat bi, male dropped out of the university of chicago
>>
>>23724976
strobe talbtott the headmistress (above even the principal who was ralph waldo emerson's direct ddedcenset sorry i can't spell right i heave a learning disorder but i can talk fine better than almost anyone and they put my book in the toilet and wrote curse words and mean words in it maybe because i was gay i think the football team did it but the headmaster who was emerson's descendant and braced about it and his obvious daughter who was 14 and color matcher he uggs with her friends and ate at chipotle off campus every day even though that was against the rules
>>
>>23724979
he accused me of destroying my own copy and claimed he could tell it was the same handwriting i told him he was full of shit he asked me what i wanted to do in life i said maybe be a classics major at uchicago (university of chicago i went spent 1.3 years dropped out due to mono + drug use + bored no gay guys required books about 1600's puritan stuff in primary source because summaries are the devil seriously and papers of 10 pages on them AND THAT WAS JUST A SOPHOMORE REQUIRED CLASS it made me drop out even thought i was getting a's in my other 2 classes, the psych ones, and a b in the science class because it was evolution and genetic that semester which i need extra help with the most in biology the ret I'm a natural ace in 740 biology sat II taken 2001 after 9th grade my mom insisted math sat ii 720 something like that I had lousy teacher that was gay and hated us and literally we found out on facebppl years later he just didn't show up one day and fled to a small private school in central brazil
>>
>>23724979
strobe is in hillary clinton's emails like he's her straight off i always figured he was closeted he was much older than me like he would be maybe late 30's now but he's very famous in liberal dc circles
>>
>>23724988
my tenth grade ap us history teacher was a vieitnam vet but he denied me captaincy of (bad spelling due to 4-aco-dmt not because stupid keyboard is rainbows and dripping) and I'm crying and it feels great allergen kilbourne was a great guy but that bitch abby aggrresta was a thieving like literally and i pretended to be friends with her to look good for college since she liked films so i made a film club her dad was jewish i think her mom died of cancer tragically young in her 50's maybe something but man the girl was smart but a royal bitch that she was smart did all her homework like sylvia plath irl queen of the nerds can someone forward my writing to lit?
>>
Markov chains go gome
>>
File: image.png (684 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684 KB, 640x480
I am your supreme overlord
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.