[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been involved in a relationship with person from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 301463.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
301463.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
Have you ever been involved in a relationship with person from another country? if so, how it went?
>>
I usually keep online people on a certain limit cause...well...it's online.
I can't really say it'd lead to anything.
cause expecting to cross lands and just live someplace you don't know (language/culture/education/history) is unbelievable.
>>
Funny you posted this.. This might sound crazy..

I'm involved with a few friends from other counties.. But there's one in particular.

When I was 15 I played a lot of Xbox, and somehow started playing with a group of people regularly. We played all the time and I became friends with this girl from France. This was 8 years ago and in 6 months we are meeting for the first time and spending a week in Vegas together. She's 22 now I'm 23. We aren't dating we just became very close over time... She's an awesome person so I'll just have to see how this goes.

Feel free to ask any questions
>>
>>23662575
Six weeks* not six months.

Actually less than.. Everything is already booked.
>>
>>23662575
>tfw no qt bf to play vidya with
>>
Yeah. It went terrible. Lasted maybe 3 years without meeting (it was during late high-school so I didn't have the money to go see "her").
In the end I think it was a fake person, catfished kind of. I don't know why they did it tho, cos I never sent money or anything like that.
I've never told anyone this in my life.
>>
>>23662594
3 years? Good lord.

I never talk to anyone online because it weirds me out, thanks for solidifying my point of view.
>>
>>23662605
Kek. Yeah, I was fucking awkward in person with girls and stuff. Now I'm... Well... Normal? Got a fiancé, fucked many girls etcetc
>>
>>23662590

>tfw no qt gf to play vidya with
>>
Yes. He lives in Germany, I'm in Australia. We see each other a few times a year. Nearly dating for two years.
>>
I really liked this guy from Brazil but all we did was fight because the distance is a lot when you like someone.
>>
yeah, we met on here, dated for a year or so and stopped talking for another year when we broke up. right now we're friends again and often picswap.

it was ok, we were both young n dumb tho.
>>
Dude here, married now, i met husband online we started chatting and playin vidya and didnt stop we live together
>>
I met a very sweet, goofy man from Norway a year and a half ago. He kept trying to flirt with me and I'm such a...something that I didn't realize he liked me until he straight out said so one night.
I think he finally gave up though because he hasn't talked to me much since the end of February. It's either because he became bored/frustrated as he's quite the confident, sexual man and I'm the exact opposite with no experience when it comes to relationships at all, or he got scared off when I told him how much he meant to me on Valentine's Day when I'm normally too shy and insecure to say much. Now I'm looking back and wondering if I'm just too naive and should have realized he wasn't that interested in much or was only lonely all those months.

I think any kind of relationship that's online is often going to be a painful experience. People can put it on the backburner or completely close off a person and disappear and it's harder to read people.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1138
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.