[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to find girls that just like sex? Is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1442320752965.png (315 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1442320752965.png
315 KB, 499x374
Why is it so hard to find girls that just like sex? Is it just where I live or does every girl not have any fun?
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
What do you mean by "just like sex"? Most people like sex.
>>
>>22626737
Because from your perspective, it doesn't seem so out of this world to find fuckbuddies by just trying to be like "hey, we are two humans, humans like to fuck, let's do that."

However, from a woman's perspective, she has loads of fucking guys asking her for sex all the time. If she were to say yes to all of these requests, it would get out of hand quickly. However, a lot of women DO say yes and get a few fuckbuddies. Then, something happens - she starts to see the ones she says no to as creepy. I think this is pretty stupid, but it happens and there isn't much you can do about it.
>>
I fucking love sex, it's the best thing ever ever ever.
That said, I'll have lots of sex with someone I love, and that's it. I'd rather just use toys than fuck some random stranger.
>>
>>22626737
There are plenty.
I have 3 'friends with benefits'.
They all think they are my favourite and they all know about each other, but no personal details like names etc.

Be confident and honest about it, plenty of women wont put up with it, but plenty will.

Oh and having a good dick and using it well helps.

A lot.
>>
>They all think they are my favourite
And you think you're their favorites (you're not they likely have better options than you).
>>
>>22626936
That's of no interest to me, they are just booty calls.
>>
I'm a girl, I like sex for fun, I've hooked up with 2 guys since last night and got another one in the queue for this afternoon. I maintain friendships with all of them
>>
Honestly, for a while, it was REALLY hard for me to find a gf and find someone I really liked because girls ONLY wanted to have sex. I'm honestly not really into it. Most girls I've met JUST want sex. Just become friends with them and they'll unleash their true colors.
>>
>>22626946
I guess what I'm saying is, they're out there you just gotta hang out at the right places
>>
>>22626936
lol
Rustled hard, woah
>>
Girls love sex, all girls, but we only love it with guys we're interested in
>>
>>22626938
And you are just a booty call to them. I don't think anyone cares what it means to you.
>>
>>22626737
For the same reason it's impossible to find a man who doesn't just want sex - because men are shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.