[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /soc/. I was wondering if any of you have met up successfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Hey, /soc/. I was wondering if any of you have met up successfully (or going to meet up) with someone from here. How'd it go? Did you guys get along? Are you going to meet up with someone soon?

Pic unrelated
>>
Um..never again. I went on a road trip with a guy from here and spent almost the whole time in complete terror. He drove me and my roommate around to random ass places even out into the middle of alligator infested woods. Took like 900 pictures of everything, trespassed on fedral land, fucked my supposably lesbian roomate in the car while I smoked a blut like 4 feet away, pulled out a fucking gun on some brodudes that started some shit at a bar. Tried to stuff one of them in the trunk of his car. And he also ran from the cops with us in the vehicle. Thought he was going to murder us but he dropped us off with a gift basket.
>>
>>23489583
>good guy anon
But seriously, glad you didn't die d00d.
>>
>>23489583
Woah, that's scary...
>>
>>23489583
Seems stupid to meet someone from here and go on a road trip. Never go in someone else's car on a first meet. Seems like common sense

I've done 3 meetups in Washington. Always at a public place like a Restaurant. Went really well, ended up having a great time and have kept in close contact/actually became good friends

Also went on a date with someone yesterday. Planning a second date soon.
>>
Met with a chick, totally platonic. The fact that we both weren't thirsty or fucking autistic helped a lot. It was super chill. Went to the bar, talked about shit, good times.

This was Vancouver, B.C.
>>
I met two girls from r9k in Illinois. It was pretty disappointing. At least I had sex.
>>
>>23489674
Yeah it was for sure a bad idea. I knew he was unhinged but he seemed so harmless. One of those really hyper friendly guys who is off his rocker.
>>
File: 770nJ8a.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
770nJ8a.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
Met up with a mtf. We got ice cream, walked around, then split. I truly don't know how to feel about it. It was awkward, but not unpleasant and I don't regret it, but I regret it; mainly because it pops into my head every now and then and I think "Oh yeah, that did happen".
>>
>>23489583
It sounded fun til the gun part.
Personally I've met 6 anons. Only went badly with one cuz he was thirsty and conceited af.
>>
>>23491373
Were you planning for something sexual to happen then you decided not to go through with it? How did you part exactly? Shout "look over there!" and run away?
>>
>>23491373
This is why I don't do half the shit the internet tells me to do. Because at the end of the day you have to live with your decisions.
>>
Thirsty? That mean just trying to get action?
>>
>Found out someone I occasionally talk with on here is from my home town (very rare)
>We chat on steam, fast friends.
>I go home for a few months to visit family
>He is a virgin (in his early 20's I am in my late 20's), I spend a week building it up, heavy petting, kissing and so on
>We have sex in a graveyard at night, he cums in me (I was on bc)
>Dated for awhile when I moved back home due to family issues
>Move away again
>Still super good friends, talk all the time.

He turned out to be a fucking amazing lay after a bit of pratice
>>
>>23491524
>>23491534
Nothing even remotely sexual. I wasn't really looking for sex when I went in the thread, I just wanted to do something so we talked on kik and met up one night.

And like I said, it was awkward, so our parting was kind of just
>Okay
>Yeah
>Alright
>Well, bye.
>Yeah, bye.

I'm a very socially inept person, but that was an entirely new level of awkward. I think that's the moment I realized I should just stop trying to socialize because I always walk away feeling worse.
>>
Posted my kik in a clean kik thread.
Got many messages, but one from a guy in Sydney.
I live in melbourne.
We talked for months, exchanged phone numbers, talked on the phone everyday, then I flew to sydney and stayed with him for a weekend.
10/10 would recommend.
it was a fun time but we ended up going our separate ways.
>>
>>23492950

Did you fugggg?
>>
>>23489498
I met with a guy on here , he seemed sweet and charming online, but irl he was a psycho, perverted, and overall just crazy. Im never doing it again
>>
>>23493365
>perverted
That one at least I could have seen coming. This is 4chan.
>>
>>23493372
yeah, i know that. the thing is, i would have totaly had sex with him, but he just went full crazy person
>>
>>23489498
>that picture
Kek I know who this is.
>>
>>23493404
What did he do that made you see you were dealing with a crazy?

>meanwhile I'm stable and sane and not getting laid
>>
>>23493417
Just got very aggressive, and controlling. Like our literally first meeting face to face he slapped my butt, so that was a flag for sure lol. Went though my phone, and clothes, and was intimating overall, I felt very unsafe.
>>
>>23493427
You dodged a bullet anon
>>
>>23493437
i agree, was a totally different person
>>
>>23493458
What initially attracted you to him? How long were you in contact before you met up?
>>
Does it count if I met my girlfriend, that I now live with, on here?
>>
>>23493467
like 3 months, he was handsome, and very friendly, we just clicked I guess idk
>>
>>23489583
Sounds like you've got yourself an indie comedy screenplay begging to be written.
>>
>>23489498
I am going to meet up with someone in about a month. I'm staying there for an entire week.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.