[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
share your sex stories... sex: age: best story: # of partners:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
share your sex stories...
sex:
# of partners:
biggest fantasy:
thing you've done that you don't tell ur friends:
thing you want to do but don't think you ever will:
>>
sex: M

best story: In a country it was legal in, I had a 4some with a girlfriend half my age (16 at the time I was 32), and two random tiny little 15 year old girls that wanted to try girl on girl stuff for the first time. Spent six hours destroying those 3 little girls with my giant cock

# of partners: 38

biggest fantasy: I've always had a fantasy about fucking someone who had never met or seen me. Weird part is that doing it by force, or having someone who was fully consenting are equally hot when I think about it, it's the part of me being a complete stranger to them that does it for me.

thing you've done that you don't tell ur friends: Most of my sexual exploits I keep to myself...

thing you want to do but don't think you ever will: Find a trap/andro boi who is submissive and wants to serve me and my household as a slave. I haven't yet met one I found attractive, and I consider myself 'bi, but I haven't yet met any guy(s) I want to fuck'
>>
File: bcdrtyjbvctyuj.jpg (98 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
bcdrtyjbvctyuj.jpg
98 KB, 704x960
>>23460563
>sex: female
>age: 19
>best story: got railed by one of the security guards my freshman year of high school.
># of partners:18
>biggest fantasy: being the only female in an all male prison, completely unmonitored with nothing but a thong and a white t-shirt<3
>thing you've done that you don't tell ur friends: had sex with most of their dads...
>thing you want to do but don't think you ever will: get fucked by a cop, in or on his cop car.
>>
>>23462795
Any stories about your friends dads?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.