[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a filmmaker based in London. I'm creating a sh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Grindr-logo.jpg (360 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Grindr-logo.jpg
360 KB, 1800x1800
I'm a filmmaker based in London. I'm creating a short documentary on Grindr and hookup culture. A segment of the film is of people telling stories they've had through the app, wether it's a bad hook-up or strange messages. We've already interviewed quite a few people but the more the merrier. Is there anyone around London area who would like to get involved? We have no issue with blurring your face either if you prefer that. If you're interested please contact me on [email protected]. Thank you.
>>
>>23360418
Just keep in mind, if you're not totally exposing the gay hookup culture as the toxic shit it really is, you're only doing a disservice to humanity. Make sure you include things like the fact that hookup apps like Grindr have been implicated in the INCREASE of HIV in gay men over the past decade or so (contrary to common belief, STDs among fags have gotten worse, not better in recent years). Or the fact that practically zero gay relationships are serious, faithful or committed.

You have the opportunity to help expose this shit and hopefully turn it around so at least some small percentage of gay men can actually have functional relationships instead of swimming in a sea of filth.
>>
>>23360489
We are of course keeping all those things in mind.
>>
File: AIDS.gif (759 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
AIDS.gif
759 KB, 245x300
>>23360489
lol
>>
>>23360495
No, what you're probably doing is trying to give some noncommittal, neutral biopic bullshit where you show the bad then show a lying fag couple (who with 100% certainty are not monogamous) talk about how happy they are they met on Grindr and they're such sweet people (they're not), when you should be creating a polemic against the degeneracy of fag culture that turns teenagers almost immediately into sick fuck fetishists for life. This shit needs slain utterly. It is cancer.
>>
>>23360505
I get it, thanks for the input, now please fuck off.
>>
File: tits.gif (2 MB, 396x289) Image search: [Google]
tits.gif
2 MB, 396x289
>>23360529
wait. are u a lesbian?
>>
>>23360543

probably some self-hating closeted /pol/ack.
>>
Interesting concept OP. I'd like to see it when it's finished
>>
>>23360543
Nope, I'm a gay man who knows first hand how shit most gay men and especially the toxicity of hookup culture are.
>>
File: 1210944483973.jpg (68 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
1210944483973.jpg
68 KB, 400x588
>>23360556
haha
>>
File: IMG_4032.jpg (254 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4032.jpg
254 KB, 1280x960
>>23360418
What is like GrindR for straight people.

Tinder is just nothing.

I'm on OKcupid yet its for longterm, I want a 'lets go hookup' for straight sex.
>>
I met my boyfriend a little more than 3 years ago on Grindr. We are getting married in August.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.