[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cherry Popping Thread Ladies, tell us about getting your cherry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 1
File: squshed-cherry0067-copy-593x776.jpg (132 KB, 593x776) Image search: [Google]
squshed-cherry0067-copy-593x776.jpg
132 KB, 593x776
Cherry Popping Thread
Ladies, tell us about getting your cherry popped.

Age now?
Age when cherry popped?
Your partner's age?
Where did it happen?
What position were you in when penetration was achieved?
How did it come about?
Did it hurt?
Did he cum?
Did you cum?
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
Technically, 9, but I don't consider that me losing my virginity; that was at 16.
>Your partner's age?
I'm going with virginity. 16
>Where did it happen?
My living room.
>What position were you in when penetration was achieved?
Missionary.
>How did it come about?
Had been jacking him off for nearly nightly for almost 2 months, just let to that point.
>Did it hurt?
Yes
>Did he cum?
Yes
>Did you cum?
No
>>
>Age now? 23
>Age when cherry popped? 17
>Your partner's age? 18 (now 25)
>Where did it happen? his friends beach house
>What position were you in when penetration was achieved? missionary
How did it come about? We'd been together for a few months and decided to do the do
>Did it hurt? one of the most painful things I can remember feeling
>Did he cum? yeah
>Did you cum? no
>>
>>23240888
Were your parents in the house?
>>
>>23240898
So you knew it was going to happen that night? (or maybe it was day)
>>
>>23240881
Age now?
Age when cherry popped?
Your partner's age?
Where did it happen?
His room at his parents' place.
Missionary.
How did it come about?
We had been together for two years at that point, and we had done lots of other sexual things. It was just a natural conclusion.
Did it hurt?
Nope.
Did he cum?
Yep.
Did you cum?
Many times.
>>
>>23240911
My father was upstairs in his bedroom.
>>
>>23240916

I actually don't remember, I think he might have borrowed a condom from his friend, so it might have been discussed earlier that day or we went to bed and he said "let us be making fuck".
>>
>>23240926
Do you think he knew what was happening?
>>
>>23240925
Had you masturbated before with something inside you? Or was it a new sensation to have something thrusting inside you?
>>
>>23240938
He knew.

Wasn't happy with it, at first.

They're literally best friends now, though.
>>
>>23240948
I had both masturbated with my fingers inside me and been fingered by him, so it wasn't entirely new, but obviously a cock feels different, and the motions are different.
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
17-19
>Where did it happen?
My bedroom.
I don't even remember.
>How did it come about?
I purchased a dildo. I wanted to pop it myself, so I wouldn't be a baby and freak out when I actually had sex with someone for the first time.
>Did it hurt?
Not really. Although I apparently didn't do a good enough job because I bled the second time, too.
>Did you cum?
Nope.
>>
>>23240959
What was it that made you cum so many times on your very first time? The situation, the motion, the fact that it was his dick inside you, ...?
>>
Age now?
Age when cherry popped?
Your partner's age?
Where did it happen?
The disabled toilets at a party, we couldn't wait to get home
Pushed against a wall, picked up
How did it come about?
Was drunk and really horny at a party
Did it hurt?
Yeah, but I think that was more to do with his size than anything else
Did he cum?
A lot
Did you cum?
Even more than he did
>>
Cherries don't pop; it only hurts if they're not aroused enough.

Learn 2 hymen
>>
>>23240958
Oh, it's nice that you're still together
So you were on the living room sofa when it happened?
Were both you and your bf naked?
>>
>>23240970
It's not supposed to hurt. There's nothing to "pop." Assuming you have an average hymen, it will stretch to accommodate things. It only tears if you aren't warmed up.

>>23240972
I mean, he already knew how to get me off. This just let him do it more easily. Instead of having to use one hand to finger me, he could now penetrate me while using one hand to rub my clit and the other to play with my nipples. Just more sensation, so more orgasms.
>>
>>23240976
The disabled toilets? It was at a restaurant or something?
>>
>>23240988
mmmm
Were you vocal when you came?
>>
>>23240986
>Oh, it's nice that you're still together
No, we're not.
They're just best friends.
>So you were on the living room sofa when it happened?
We were on the floor on blankets, sofa was far too small for him.
>Were both you and your bf naked?
Nope, he kept his boxers on, tucking them under his balls.
I had clothes on.
He just pulled my loose pj shorts and underwear aside.
>>
>>23240970
How did you buy the dildo?
>>
>>23240994
I'm not a screamer, but I'm also not entirely silent. But I am a hopeless romantic, so I like kissing a lot during sex, so a lot of sounds get muffled.
>>
>>23240999
You said you didn't have an orgasm that time, but did you have one with him some other time?
>>
>>23241010
Was there anyone else in his parents' house at the time?
>>
>>23241013
Very few times.
>>
>>23240991
It was a bar/function room they'd hired out
>>
>>23241026
Aw that's too bad... you sound great & I would love to make you cum
>>
>>23241030
So you were up against a wall and... were you naked? Was he?
And how did you meet this 21-year-old guy?
>>
>>23241040
I was wearing a dress he'd pulled up, he was still pretty much fully clothed
I met him through a mutual friend and almost immediately got the hots for him, I was celebrating when he broke up with his ex (a couple of days before we fucked)
>>
>>23241048
Had you gone out on dates with him before?
>>
>>23241048
Oh, and did he know that you were a virgin?
>>
>>23241056
We were friends for a while, sometimes a bit flirty but nothing more serious
>>
>>23241059
I told him as he was about to stick it in
>>
>>23241015
His parents were home, but his bedroom was in the basement, so there was some privacy.
>>
>>23241065
What was his reaction?
>>
>>23241065
Oh, and I forgot about another question... what about your panties, were they still on or were they on the floor at that point?
>>
>>23241070
Oh, so your noises were not audible to them. :-)
But I guess your bf knew you were cumming.
Your bf must have liked turning you on and making you cum so much.
>>
>>23241093
As I said, we had done plenty of other things prior to penetrative sex. If I was too loud, his parents would have heard me long before that.
>>
>>23241078
>>23241085
From what I remember he was surprised but said something about always wanting to fuck a virgin girl
And they were in my handbag, I'd taken them off earlier to tease him
>>
>>23241085
>>23241078
From what I remember he was surprised but said something about always wanting to fuck a virgin girl
And they were in my handbag, I'd taken them off earlier to tease him
>>
>>23241099
:-) When did he first give you an orgasm?
>>
>>23241111
Oh, I'm sure he was very pleased :-)
You took them off in front of him, or you just showed them to him in your handbag?
>>
>>23241118
I told him I'd taken them off and let him investigate for himself
>>
>>23241160
You mean he put his hand under your dress and felt for himself? Was this in the club or in the toilets already?
And was there a condom involved?
>>
>>23241026
And I forgot to ask, did your bf wear a condom, that first time?
>>
>>23241112
I was 14, and the first way he ever made me cum was from rubbing my clit through my panties.
>>
>>23241236
Mmm.
And when did you first give him an orgasm?
Were you giving him head by the time you actually had sex for the first time? Was he giving you head?
>>
>>23241246
It would have been around the same time. It was always a very balanced relationship.

And yeah, we had probably been giving/receiving oral sex for about 6 months when we had penetrative sex.
>>
>>23241255
That sounds like a great relationship.
Did you always fool around in his bedroom or were there other places?
>>
>>23241279
Mostly in his bedroom, as he had a bit more privacy, but sometimes in mine, if my parents were out or we were feeling particularly brave, hah.
>>
>>23241295
Oh, you mean you sometimes did sexual things with him in your bedroom when your parents were home? Do you think they knew?
Oh, and did he wear a condom that first time you had penetrative sex? (I should have asked that in the OP)
>>
What's up with OP? Asking Q's like he's murder investigation team.

Yes, it could be a She. But OP is a He, and you know it.
>>
>>23241394
Just wanting to get all the intimate details. :-)
I love hearing these kinds of stories.
>>
>>23241394
>you actually had to ask
He's obviously got a fetish for teenage sex stories. That's the whole point of this thread, and judging by his responses, he gets off on the idea of parents being around at the time.

My guess is he missed out on 'prime teenage pussy' experiences of his own, and just wants some erotic stories to jack off to.
>>
>>23241327
I mean, I'm sure they had some idea. I mean, I had been dating him for a while. I doubt they knew every time, but they probably overheard once or twice.

No, we didn't use condoms. We were each other's firsts, and I was on the pill, so we didn't see any reason to.
>>
>>23241413
You say that like it's a bad thing. :-)
>>
>>23241417
Thanks hon, I like hearing these details. :-)
So I guess he came inside you but it was OK because you were on the pill.
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
His bedroom
>What position were you in when penetration
was achieved?
Missionary, but he was standing up
>How did it come about?
I had to spend an extra night at his family's house after a vacation, he'd been hitting on me for a while and I finally succumbed to it.
>Did it hurt?
Not really, if anything it surprised me.
>Did he cum?
He heard a noise and pulled out as soon as he went in, so no.
>Did you cum?
No
>>
>>23241452
No problem. I hope they're at least somewhat interesting!

And yeah, he came inside me our first time, and he generally did after that, too. Occasionally he would finish in my mouth, but I really liked it when he came in me. As I said before, I'm a sappy romantic, so it was my favourite thing for him to be whispering sweet things in my ear while cumming in me.
>>
>>23241461
Oh yeah, they're interesting all right. :-)
When he finished in your mouth, did you always swallow?
>>
>>23241460
When you say you had to spend an extra night... you mean your whole family was staying there too? Were they friends of your family?
I guess you could say it was... anticlimactic
>>
>>23241473
Yeah, I might as well swallow once it's already in my mouth, hah.
>>
>>23241481
mmmm
So you had really done quite a lot with him already, including sucking him and swallowing his cum, and he had explored your body extensively too. So it wasn't a huge step to actually have penis in vagina sex at that point. Sounds perfect.
How long did you stay with him?
>>
>>23241494
Yeah, it was definitely a gradual process. He was very respectful about me wanting to take things slow, and it all just felt very natural the whole time we were together. There was never any pressure or any sort of feeling like we were moving too fast. We just took our time getting to learn each other, and it was lovely.

We were together until I was 18 and he was 20. I chose to go to a university on the other side of the country, and after the first semester, we both realized that things had changed between us, since before then we saw each other multiple times a week (he had chosen to go to a uni just 30 minutes away from where we grew up). We ended things very amicably, and we're still friends. We generally get coffee any time we're both visiting home simultaneously.
>>
>>23241511
That's lovely.
I can't think of anything else to ask you about it. :-)
If you want to post a pic of yourself at any age, please do. :-)
>>
>>23241477
They were friends of the family, I had went on a two week vacation with the 17 y/o's family to the ocean, was fun, he groped me a little but it didn't go all the way until we were finally back at his parents house.
>>
>>23241523
I see, so his parents were there, but yours weren't, because they trusted them to take good care of you. :-)
So you sneaked into his room? Or was that where you were sleeping anyway?
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
17 (25 now, getting married soon)
>Where did it happen?
hotel room
doggy style
>How did it come about?
first real boyfriend, we got together and then he moved far away for 6 months and then came back. I went with him and his parents to a hotel resort for a weekend, and his parents left us alone all day and all night. We decided to just screw that night. He used one of his dad's condoms, and it was too small.
>Did it hurt?
not at all. I was very, very horny.
>Did he cum?
Three times that night. No actual cum the third time though. Each time was about an hour in between.
>Did you cum?
more than he did
>>
>>23241517
I'm not one for posting pictures, but if you want more details about specific encounters or anything, I'm happy to share. My skype is throwawayfor100alex if that might be easier.
>>
>>23241529
He would convince me to come into his room at like 2-3 am when everyone was asleep to play vidya, so it was just me and him. I slept in the same room as his little sister because she was the one who invited me.
>>
>>23241546
I see, so you were playing vidya and he was fooling around with you... you lay back on the bed? And he was standing? And what were you wearing?
>>
>>23241536
wow!
You were all supposed to be sleeping in one room?
Weren't you scared that they were going to come back and interrupt you?
>>
>>23241586
He had a couch in front of the TV, we went from playing vidya to watching some movies, it quickly went from arm around waist while he sat next to me to kissing on the neck and fondling my breasts and went to my thighs + I was wearing a oversized white t-shirt and black short shorts
>>
>>23241594
Oh, you were lying back on the couch when he penetrated you?
And were you still wearing the shorts at that point?
>>
>>23241605
Yeah, but I was only in panties
>>
>>23241611
You had taken off the shirt and shorts and were just in panties? Barefoot or socks?
And he just pushed the panties aside?
>>
>>23241591
Nah, we knew they were going out for a long time. His parents were big on the night-life, they even warned us they weren't going to be back until 4-5AM at least.

It was one room but had three beds. I really doubt either of our parents would have cared.
>>
>>23241642
So you got completely naked with him, got on your hands and knees on the bed and he came up behind you?
>>
>age now?
>age when cherry popped?
>your partner's age?
>where did it happen?
in my backyard
>what position were you in when penetration was achieved?
missionary
>how did it come about?
we were dating kinda for like a year and I have got him off a few times before so I was just like fuck it
>did it hurt?
yes I cried and we stopped
>did he cum?
no
>did you cum?
no
but I though about it all day and we tried again the next day and I really liked it
>>
>>23241620
Yes, no socks. He pushed them to the side and went really slow at first until the tip was in and then he shoved it all the way in.
>>
>>23240881
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
His house.
Missionary.
>How did it come about?
Both being sexually frustrated and couldn't be bothered to wait for an empty house.
>Did it hurt?
Yes, badly.
>Did he cum?
Nope
>Did you cum?
Nope
>>
>>23241998
Your backyard? Was it day or evening? Behind some trees, or in a tent or someting?
Aww, it's too bad it hurt so much but it's great that it got better so soon :)
>>
>>23242810
So I guess it was in his room?
Are you still with the same guy?
>>
>>23242673
Did you keep on having sex with that guy, or was it just that one time?
>>
>>23243061
It was yeah, and I am.
>>
>>23243066
I guess the sex got better since you're still together. :)
So there were other people in the house at the time? His parents?
>>
>>23243106
Ha, yeah. They were downstairs (as they normally were) but decided to come upstairs as soon as we started. So only painful penetration happened.

It was a good thing though, as the next time we fucked it didn't hurt one bit (the pain was really bad beforehand, probably to the point where I would have had to stop fucking).
>>
>>23243159
How many times did it take for you or him to cum while having sex?
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
17, by like a week, would've been 16
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
My house
I was on top.
>How did it come about?
We'd talked online for 6 months, he lived 10000 km away. He came to europe backpacking, visited me, hit it off. I convinced my parents to let him stay with me as he was a "friend". He met my parents, who were extremely cool with the whole thing, and that night with my whole family in the house had sex.
>Did it hurt?
Nope, I was really turned on, he'd made me cum a couple of times already by fingering and such.
>Did he cum?
Yes
>Did you cum?
Yes
>>
>>23243339
did an eskimo fuck u or something lmao
>>
>>23241460
>>23241536
Fucking sluts
>>
>>23243349
He is south american, of german ascendancy.
>>
>>23243339
Sounds delicious.
Had you seen him on cam, or was it all typed before that?
Was he "supposed" to be sleeping in your room, or somewhere else?
How long did he stay with you?
>>
>>23243384
I'd seen pictures of him, had him on FB.
We'd talked on cam maybe once or twice but talked nonstop by text. But we'd never talked about anything sexual at all and such.

He was supposed to be sleeping in my room, yeah, in hindsight it was pretty obvious my parents knew what was going on.

That time he stayed for just 2 days, moved on with his trip through europe, but a week later he just caught a flight back to me and stayed for a week and a half before he had to go back to his country, by then we'd decided to start a relationship.

Still with him after almost 5 years now. I was his first too.
>>
>>23243416
No, you're not 16 now... try again :)
>>
>>23243425
Are you together physically now, or has it always been a long distance relationship?
>>
>>23240927
I really hope those were his exact words because that is hilarious.
>>
>>23243435
He's got a pretty good engineering job that lets him travel for up to 2 months a year, plus I can travel there some more apart from that and I lived with him for a year and half in his country, so while it's been mostly LDR, we've been able to stay in touch a lot phisically, way more than the average LDR couple thankfully.

Likely closing the distance this year or the next by him moving to me at first while I finish college and then seeing wether we live here or back at his country.
>>
>>23243463
Wow, that's a success story. Did you meet him on 4chan or somewhere else?
I love the idea of going 10000 miles to meet someone and then it going SO well that within 2 days you had first time sex. :)
>>
>>23243520
I met him on OkC. I actually messaged him first on there, but then just kept on talking like friends, we were both talking to other people as well and yeah.

Actually the very first day we met we'd done everything but sex by the night, but I was a bit shy about going all the way.

I was staying at a big hotel room with three friends of mine that had come along with me and stalked me while I met him and so on. So stayed in that room with my 3 friends, all girls my age and in the night, silently, with the 3 of them sleeping nearby we did that.

He gave me the first kiss on the elevator while we were going up and my friends were already up there by saying "this might be the only chance I get right now" and just went for it. It was cute as fuck. We then had to walk into the room where my friends had just gone up and I was red as a tomato, they knew.
>>
>>23243571
I see. First night was in a hotel with friends, second night was with your family.
That's very cute that your friends "stalked" you to make sure you were all right. :-)
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Where did it happen?
His bed
Missionary because it was a scary moment and missionary is easy
>How did it come about?
We talked online and eventually met up in person
>Did it hurt?
Not during, but the day after
>Did you cum?
No
>Did he cum?
Yes

We're still together
>>
>>23243858
How old was he?
>Not during, but the day after
That's interesting, I have never heard of that before... it's interesting how different people have such different experiences.
>>
>>23241176
Yeah, in the bar earlier in the night, I teased him for a good couple of hours before we fucked
And no condom, he came inside too
>>
>>23243926
Were you already wet when he fingered you?
That must have been super exciting for him too.
>>
Thanks ladies for all your stories.
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
17, he was in my year
>Where did it happen?
Hotel room while we were on a school trip
On my back
>How did it come about?
Had been in a big argument with bf, this guy had been flirting with me for months. Was pretty drunk and couldn't take the tension so I gave in.
>Did it hurt?
Yes, he was actually pretty huge
>Did he cum?
Yes, on my back
>Did you cum?
No, I think I'd been riding the edge tho
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
His bedroom
Either missionary or I was ontop. I can't remember.
>How did it come about?
I had wanted to for a while and had bought contraceptives a week before so it was somewhat planned.
>Did it hurt?
No. But now everytime I have a break from sex (So inbetween relationships) that last for months on end, it hurts and bleeds every 'first time' after.
>Did he cum?
yes. I didn't notice til I started bleeding it out on his bathroom floor. It was disgusting.
>Did you cum?
nope
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
I think he was 15 in human years
>Where did it happen?
In my bedroom
Doggystyle
>How did it come about?
I had been fidgeting around with my dogs cock for several weeks and he claimed my pussy for his own and raped me.
>Did it hurt?
Yes, he was actually pretty huge
>Did he cum?
Yes
>Did you cum?
No
>>
>>23245190
o so hawt
>>
>>23245123
Did your bf find out about it?
>>
>>23245293
Yeah, like a week later
>>
>>23245307
What did he think of that? How long had he been going out with you?
>>
>>23245168
Bodily fluids can be inconvenient all right.
Did you eventually cum from sex with him?
>>
>>23240888
Would you share the 9 story
>>
>>23240881
Can I interlope in this discussion and ask, how can I tell if my girl was a virgin or just on her period?
Of course, she denied being a virgin, but there were a few things that made me ever so slightly suspicious.
Most significantly, though, she bled when we had sex for the first time.
Ever since I wondered whether she might have been lying, and I actually was her first time.
>>
>>23245329
Not with him. He was inexperienced and shy. We never had sex with the lights on not did I even 'please' him with my hands or mouth. A half a year later I dated someone 4 years my senior. He wasn't much better but he was open to learn with me and we ended up having an amazing sex life and I learnt that I needed to put effort in and move the way I like to achieve 'cumming'. I've only had two partners after him and only after him the 'first time' extra fluids and hurting started. I think I'm just much more sensitive after a break from sex and the extra lubricant stems from the pain. I didn't know it would be a 'thing' until my last partner.
>>
>>23247121
Read this >>23247121
After I have a break from sex I tend to bleed the next time I have sex. I'm not promiscuous so after a break I feel a little bit... 'inexperienced' even though I'm anything but. I'm just out of practice and maybe a bit shy. So if she wasn't great it might not be due to being inexperienced.
>>
>>23240881
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
his bed
>How did it come about?
just did, we were in relationship
>Did it hurt?
no,bit
>Did he cum?
y
>Did you cum?
n
>>
>>23240881
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
his bedroom
i was on my back
>How did it come about?
he was my hs bf. he wanted it for a long time. i had stuck out of the house several times and went to his place. eventually i finally just gave in and we did it.
>Did it hurt?
kinda
>Did he cum?
yes
>Did you cum?
no

bad decisions. life goes on.
>>
>>23248421
You told me to read... my own post?
Yea, she definitely hadn't had sex in a while when we did it for the first time, of that I am sure. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>23248410
But let's see... that first time, you bought contraceptives but you didn't use them? I'm not sure what you meant about "bleeding it out".
Interesting about having bleeding every first time with someone... Do your partners mention that you're tight?
>>
>>23245190
Topkek
>>
Ladies i need to ask a question because i'm kinda scared. i'm pretty large in the labia department and i wanted to ask if you ladies had the same problem and what sex is like having that?
>>
>>23248752
As an actress my labia needs to looks its whitest. That's why I use penis.
>>
>>23248752
Have you had sex before?

Disclaimer: Pretty sure mine is average.
>>
>>23249548
no i'm still a virgin. it's just that ever since i hit puberty it's gotten pretty big. especially when aroused.
>>
>>23249758
It has no effect on anything, it doesn't cause any problems. If anything you're more sensitive. I'd love to see yours.
>>
>>23249784
ok thank you. I just hope my partner likes them..
>>23249784
>I'd love to see yours.
are you into a specific shape?
>>
>>23243897
I knew a girl like that. She was petite and very tight. She was always sore the next day after.
>>
>>23249831
Yes, I love large labia. If you'd rather show me privately I'll post some info if you'd like
>>
>>23249939
i'm really private and shy so i don't want to do that sorry. but i'm glad there is someone out there who likes them..
>>
>>23249953
Well positive reinforcement would help a lot... We could talk if you don't want to show me now. What do you think?
>>
Am I the only one that thinks this euphemism is pants on head retarded?
>>
>>23249960
well ok just give me your email
>>
>>23248664
We didn't use condoms. I bought a nuvaring and I did use it. Well I bleed after, and there was cum mixed in the blood. two of them have mentioned tightness. I think the first time doesn't feel 'tight' for them at all since the lubricant means there is hardly any friction. It's horrible but luckily it stops. The first time it happened I bleed everytime in the beginning but that might have been something not related (Nuvaring being placed badly)
>>
>>23250001
[email protected]
>>
>>23250001
>>23249960
Haha, I can't believe this is actually working.
>>
>>23250013
She didn't email me yet
>>
>>23250001
Did you change your mind? If not, could you email me now? I want to delete the post
>>
>>23250036

>I want to delete the post

>[email protected]
>>
>>23250164
I've had two fags email me thinking I'm her. You're so brave and edgy
>>
>>23248460
Sounds similar to some other stories on the thread. Why do you think it was a bad decision?
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
My sister's housemates' room.
I was riding him.
>How did it come about?
We ran out of lube for anal and he just wanted to "see if it would actually fit". Surprise, it did.
>Did it hurt?
Not too bad. I bled quite a bit.
>Did he cum?
Yes.
>Did you cum?
No.

He made me pray with him afterwards.
>>
>>23250588
um... like, i kinda wish i hadnt because afterwards things were different between us. but i dont dwell on it and it doesnt bother me or anything. i regret that it changed our relationship, not that i chose to do it.

it is more like one of those "hindsight is 20/20" kind of things.
>>
>Age now?
>Age when cherry popped?
18, one week before I turned 19
>Your partner's age?
>Where did it happen?
My bed
Missionary
>How did it come about?
We talked and planned it
>Did it hurt?
Yeah, but we used a ton of lube.
>Did he cum?
Yes
>Did you cum?
Nope, and never have from anything but masturbation
>>
>>23250005
TIL about Nuvaring. Seems like a good idea.
Well, the tightness is probably exciting for your partners but... I hope it gets better for you too. It sounds like you have sort of a negative experience of sex so far. Hopefully that will change.
>>
>>23250777
Uhm, there are aspects of this that sound a bit uh... non-standard... so I'm not sure if I'm being trolled.
But I'll take you at face value and ask the obvious question... why did you have anal sex first before penis-in-vagina sex?
>>
>>23250942
No one ever believes me.
He was Christian and thought sodomy was not as bad of a sin as premarital intercourse or something.

After he took my virginity we had sex multiple times a day when he visited. So it's kind of funny to think about now.
>>
>>23251071
OK, I believe you :-) Stranger things have happened.
So am I correct in assuming that he was the first one to have anal sex with you too? And also, his first time of anal sex or vaginal sex was with you?
>>
>>23251116
Yes to both.
>>
>>23250925
No I've had amazing sex 'lives' with some of the partners I've been with.
It's just the first few times that I'm a bit sensitive.
>>
>>23250876
I see this statement a lot.
Women never getting to cum from intercourse with a guy and frankly I don't get it. The guts absolute goal is to get you to orgasm. I make it top priority when I have sex. If I screw up and blow too soon then I use my fingers and tongue to get her to orgasm.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.