[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not really sure where else to ask this. Are there any girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1442772018692.jpg (54 KB, 485x700) Image search: [Google]
1442772018692.jpg
54 KB, 485x700
Not really sure where else to ask this.

Are there any girls that want to be friends with a trap? I think it would be cool to talk to someone who can maybe give me advice on being girlier. Or just someone to talk to about whatever

Email is [email protected]
>>
>>23055247
bumpan for a bit before i sleep
>>
mm i honestly don't think there is a great big difference besides the whole body thing.

as a girl i think maybe i feel more small and vulnerable and i feel more fragile then i imagine men would. i get afraid of being hurt. i enjoy typical things like cooking, but only so i can control my food intake and keep it low calorie. I enjoy things like cleaning because clear space = a clear mind. in shopping i try to look for things that fit my body type and look cute, things that are pale and seem delicate like me.

but honestly all girls are very different and there is no specific way to be feminine. it really just depends on your personality. let it come to you naturally. The insecurity will always be there, so don't worry too much about it. We will always feel insecure about ourselves.
>>
>>23055422
I agree that every girl is different and there's no 'right' way to be feminine. But to me I feel like, I lived so long as a guy forcing myself to try to not be feminine, that now that I'm fully embracing it it's hard to decide what to do with myself. I didn't have a long period of time to decide what kind of 'girl' I want to be, or to just naturally fill into any kind of role.

The reason I made this thread though was mostly for some supportive friends I guess. Plus I wouldn't mind having someone I can send pics and get pointers from and stuff like that as I go through all this.
>>
>>23055473
mm yeah .. i can see where you are coming from.

maybe you can look up like.. archetypes? like this: https://blog.udemy.com/female-archetypes/ and try to figure out what you find suits you best? or like, maybe you can use one of them for a basic structure, and from there build yourself up. Make yourself like a big chart, and try to figure out what your personal ideal is.
If you could be absolutely anyone, who would you be? what is the best version of yourself you can come up with? What kind of personality traits would you have? what kind of things would you like? what would you be passionate about?

just come up with all these different things, and once you've figure out what exactly defines the person you want to be, aim to embody it!

i would talk further but i honestly do not have any contact info at the moment, so i can really only chat on here.
>>
>>23055247
I had a crush on that android through high school. Then I met a living woman who looked a lot like that android and fell in love with her for non-shallow reasons. I didn't realize she looked like her until now. Shit.
>>
Rebel lyfe
>>
>>23055247
Femanon here. I always thought the same kind of, but then I realized a lot of the time there's more drama than usual.
>>
morning bump
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.