[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okcupid thread >when they like you back and keep viewing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: okcupid.jpg (49 KB, 1200x520) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.jpg
49 KB, 1200x520
okcupid thread

>when they like you back and keep viewing your profile but never message you
;_;
>>
I don't understand the women sometimes. I get a ton of likes on okc but when you send them a message, you get no response. I'm thinking they are just liking anyone to get messages and ignore everyone.
>>
>>23042999
maybe your message is lame or offputting? i "matched" with this guy who seemed cool at first but then as we were messaging it got really weird, i had to block him...alternately some people like in quickmatch or whatever and don't even look at your profile. so maybe when they look they see something that turns them off. idk. or maybe they're just shopping? maybe they changed their mind (i've done this sometimes, noticed i liked someone and was like what the fuck was i thinking ha)

idk man. i just hate the we matched and we'll keep viewing each other's profiles but i'm too scared to send you a message even tho it's the fucking internet and i have nothing to lose
>>
Hell, at least you're getting likes my man. When I first started out I was lucky to get a fucking visit.
>>
>>23042988
Yeah, I wouldn't put to much weight into views or matches. I've viewed profiles multiple times if they change their pictures because I remember the faces better than user names. Likes are closer to a yes/no then yeah I'll date. Like the femanon said someone might look ok but then the profile has a problem or it was just a mistake or messages are too weird.
>>
decided to keep mine pretty minimal because nobody reads it anyway
fuck me up or whatever
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/moon-side

Women seem to put no effort into conversation so the site is pretty much impossible for guys. Only seem to hit it off with poly chicks and I don't want to deal with that mess.
>>
>>23044249
>Women seem to put no effort into conversation
My theory is that women often focus most of their attention on the one or two guys she's really interested in, and teases any other decent prospects along with
>lol
>oh, that's cool
>haha
>yeah makes sense

So sometimes I'm that guy, and other times not.

I think most women don't really tune their profile much either (because they get attention regardless), so it tends to be filled with dozens of movies/artists/etc and reams of random information--none of which they actually want to talk about.
>>
>>23044722
they're either barebones or fucking novels
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.