[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SLUT THREAD FEMALES ONLY TIMESTAMP PIC EDITION >Age: >Race:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Good Slut.jpg (531 KB, 2257x1457) Image search: [Google]
Good Slut.jpg
531 KB, 2257x1457
SLUT THREAD FEMALES ONLY
TIMESTAMP PIC EDITION

>Age:
>Race:
>Location:
>Relationship status:
>Measurements (with bra size):
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy:
>Most guys fucked in one day:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Fucked a guy outside your race?
>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?
>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?
>Ever cheated?
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details
>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details
>Losing virginity moment? Details
>Most recent slut moment? Details
>Sluttiest thing you want to do next?
>Contact info?
>Post timestamp pic?
>>
File: WP_20140723_013.jpg (250 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140723_013.jpg
250 KB, 480x640
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
complicated
34C size 6
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
Yes
Yes
No
>Ever cheated?
No
No
No
Nothing special, sex on a bed, bad sex.
Got gangbanged by several black guys with my younger sister.
Not sure.
>Contact info?
No thanks
>Post timestamp pic?
Timestamped last time I was around.
>>
>>20918383
Younger sister and you're still just 18? Woah.
>>
>>20918402
She's 16 which is legal here.
>>
>>20918409
What's her number?
>>
>>20918383
I remember your gangbang story from previous thread, that shit was so cash. Are you planning to do it again?
>>
>>20918437
Can we get a brief version of it now?
>>
>>20918418
Do you really expect me to give that out?

>>20918437
Already have twice since! Though we're more interested in fooling around with each other now than that really.

>>20918440
I've got it saved, give me a minute or two and I'll repost it.
>>
>>20918446
awesome thank you
>>
>>20918440
>>20918455
It started off pretty awkwardly actually. When they got here I had to ask about the two extra guys before even letting them into the house because you could see how that would be worrisome. Two of them were really good looking and the rest were sort of average but they were all in fairly good shape. ( Then we had to get through the introduction process and getting from "Hi I'm Anon" to sex seemed daunting. They were a bit touchy feely from the start so that kept things lively and there was some flirty small talk and joking around that really put us at ease.

They told my sister and I to kiss and after a bit of coaxing we started to sort of make out while getting grabbed and groped. Two of the guys started pulling our clothes off while the others are either getting hard in their pants or taking their pants off. 1 guy was about 5 inches and the rest were between 6 and 7 and a half inches. We start sucking on them, I'm just sucking on one guy while my sister is going back and forth between two. A guy behind me starts fingering me while another guy does the same to my sister.

She gets on the couch while I lay on the floor and have one of the guys eating me out. One of the guy's she was sucking on comes over and starts to face fuck me (which was new for me, I was gagging and choking on him a bit.) My sister's getting fucked and sucking on a guy while I get eaten out until I climax, the guy fucking my face ends up cumming down my throat. I get on my hands and knees and start sucking the fifth guy while the guy behind me starts fucking me with his thumb in my ass, he was the biggest of the group and it seriously felt like he was stretching me out and it hurt a little but I liked that.
>>
>>20918446
Not her phone number. Guys she fucked #.
>>
>>20918459
A few guys changes positions and the guy my sister was sucking on came on her face, another came inside her. My sister laid down on the floor and one of the guys pushed my head between her legs. I start eating her out and she's sucking on another guy. The guy fucking me cums inside me and he's replaced by another. The guy fucking me starts to fuck my ass while another guy cums inside my sister and then has to leave so we continue without him. My sister and I each climb on top of a guy while another got behind us and we got DPed. After that we all took a short break and I ordered pizza. After pizza we got back to fucking and it continued pretty much throughout the day.

As I was writing I realized this was getting too long so I just tried to condense it. Honestly it was a great time, a couple of the guys were a bit too rough and more concerned with getting themselves off than getting us off, but all in all it was honestly a great experience.
>>
>>20918462
My bad. Hers is 9 I think, might be 10.
>>
>>20918459
>>20918463
Lovely wank material, cheers.
Did you not have any problems with getting off with your sister?
>>
>>20918383
>>20918459
>>20918446

Are you into breeding?
>>
>>20918471
Does she identify as a slut like you too?
>>
>>20918489
She doesn't. She had fun and had a good time but she says she's more interested in women going forward.

>>20918480
>Did you not have any problems with getting off with your sister?
Surprisingly I didn't. It was a little awkward at first but I liked it. She and I get off together almost daily now.

>>20918486
I am!
>>
>>20918459
>>20918463
Wank material at it's finest. Thanks for this.
You really have no fantasy you really want to do next?
>>
>>20918566
Oh there are things I'd like to do next, just not sure what specifically I'm hoping comes next.
>>
>>20918257

24/7 all the time. Yes. are you offering?
>>
>>20918554

Can you describe how you and your sis get off together ? And daily?
>>
>>20918610
By get off together I mean we have sex. And not daily but almost daily.
>>
>>20918624
Does it feel any different than having sex with someone who isn't family related?
>>
>>20918627
It's pretty exhilarating. In the back of your mind I sometimes think about how I shouldn't be doing this because it's wrong and blah blah blah, but honestly I love it.
>>
>>20918463
Got some more stories? You know how to get me hard.
>>
>>20918645
Didn't see that reply till now. The thought of "I shouldn't be doing this", not being able to control myself, arouses me.
>>
>>20918645
What area of the US are you from?
>>
20 Indian Midwest girl from last thread.

Ask me any questions if you want
>>
>>20918709
Who?
>>
>>20918709
Where in the midwest?

How about a pic?
>>
>>20918729
Well if you didn't see the original post I guess it doesn't matter
>>20918749
Chicago suburb
>>
>>20918709
What's the sluttiest thing you've worn out in public.
>>
>>20918709
>>20918758
The one who sucked off that anon?
>>
>>20918765
Indian dresses often require multiple layers because the top layer is just like a see through veil. I once wore just that layer to a wedding. I looked more or less naked, and not one person said a thing
>>
>>20918775
Nope. Never sucked off an anon
>>
>>20918781
Well did they at least look?
>>
>>20918809
Yeah they did. Mostly old Indian men
>>
>>20918822
I remember you picture for sure! Very pretty!
>>
>>20918852
Thanks
>>
>>20918657
I do but I'm getting ready to go out for dinner.
>>
>>20918709
Got some stories to share?
>>
>>20918883
Idk how stories go that would make people interested. It's usually I got fucked, the end. With some variation
>>
>>20918905
I mean, there must be SOMETHING interesting that has happened for fap material?
>>
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
usa
>Relationship status:
single
36-30-38
36C
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
I think I'm in the 30-35 range? I stopped counting
>Dicks sucked:
uh... a lot. 20-25?
>Pussies eaten:
none
>Guys barebacked:
20ish?
>Guys fucked your ass:
maybe like 3 or 4
probably 20-25
3 lol that was a shameful day for me
>Oldest guy fucked:
30 something
ew no
yep
multiple times hahaha
>Ever cheated?
nope!
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor?
I wish :(
Also I wish
Losing my virginity was actually a rather boring affair. Just awkward and slightly uncomfortable missionary sex
I actually haven't had any slutty moments in the past month or so. Been focused on school lol
I just want another guy that can make me squirt. Squirting makes me so happy and so few guys seem willing to put in the effort to make it happen
>Contact info?
nahhhhh
>Post timestamp pic?
maybe later lol
>>
>>20918914
I've done a lot, but that's not to say it's interesting.
>>
>>20918926
Why was it a shameful day?
>>
>>20918775
Who sucked off an anon?
>>
>>20918926
># of bareback
Damn I wanna be one of those.
>>
>>20918943
Idk I feel like I should feel bad about having sex with 3 guys in the same day hahaha
>>
I'll be back in about 30 minutes. If you have questions, I'll answer them but I don't have stories to freestyle

And my id will change just fyi
>>
>>20918947
Not if you had a fun time. One on one or had a good groupfuck?
>>
>>20918946
the awesome part is I've somehow completely managed to avoid STDs, I get myself checked regularly
>>
>>20918953
Would you do DP?
>>
>>20918955
three one on ones. it was homecoming so everyone was super drunk. fucked a guy at his frat house, went back to the apartment of another guy in the fraternity and fucked him, then when i got back to my apt i texted one of my fuck buddies and invited him over lol

i don't feel like i would enjoygroup sex, unless it was just a bunch of guys having sex with me in turn
>>
>>20918973
Got any kinks you do on a regular basis?
>>
>>20918973
You should try groupsex btw, you'll be amazed.
>>
>>20918980
i love being treated roughly! being slapped and choked in bed is the best. some guys i've really had to coax into though, i guess they're scared of hurting me

it's like that's the whole point duh
>>
>>20918994
Would you like to be tied up on the bed and just get fucked by loads of guys? One by one, as rough as it can get. Or are there limits for you.
>>
>>20918945
girl from around chicago. posted pics, looks pretty. frequents bars in her area and sucks dicks in bathroom iirc
>>
>>20919004
that does sound fun

i do draw a limit though at like... violence against my vagina. slept with a guy that thought good sex was just pounding away at my cervix. fuck that! it's not fun, i get no pleasure out of it, and i'm just praying for him to cum so he'll get off of me
>>
>>20918956
Great. It certainly is better.
>>
>>20919018
Still nice enough to give that guy his pleasure, what a dream girl. up for posting a pic tho?
>>
>>20919010
Need a few more like that posting
>>
>>20918994
Well you are a petite little thing!
>>
>>20919038
i might in a bit. i'll probably be hanging around this thread for a bit... i'd have posted something already tbh but i just got a new laptop and have no pics on it

>>20919051
haha petite?
>>
>>20919058
This anon shall be waiting.
Question. DP or not? Or already tried?
>>
>>20919076
if dick + fingers count as DP then yeah I've done it before

i'd probably be interested to try it but it's never really come up
>>
>>20919088
Hmmm counts for me. You prefer anal or vagina?
>>
>>20919095
oh definitely vagina. i've only been with one guy that really did anal in a way that i enjoyed. the other guys that have done it/tried usually just try and go for it without asking

word of advice to all dudes: don't just try to put it into her butt without asking, that's rude
>>
>>20919108
Fair enough. How many fb's you got?
From what I read here, I think I am slacking. Confidence problems.
>>
>>20919121
well currently i'm kind of at 0 FBs lol. there are definitely guys i could text that would come have sex with me, but i'm kind of done with their bs. but i'm moving to a different state next month so i'm not really on the prowl for a new fb/fwb
>>
>>20919108
Lol. I have to admit that when I was young I was guilty of that one time! I tried to put it in her ass right as I was cumming and that did not go very well!
>>
>>20919129
Any tips? I need to regain confidence and find a fb. Craving lately.
New state, new things to explore huh !
>>
>>20919129
Ooh! A new playground! where are you moving to? If you don't mind my asking.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>20918926
If you get a kik ;) I will fuck you really hard for a favour
>>
>>20919143
Why the fuck do guys do this? I mean holy fuck dude, maybe if your dick was actually good it could be a turn on for girls/guys to see; but jesus man, you're the king of average.
>>
>>20918463
This wasreally hot. how was this arranged and would you with white guys
>>
>>20919143
>filthy uncuts
>fucking anyone

pik 1 m8
>>
>>20919135
hmmm well... confidence is a good thing! like for me if a guy starts dancing with me at a bar and he's not hideous, that's pretty much all it takes. just be fun, don't be weird/creepy. i know that's pretty vague but you just gotta be chill. and I also know playing games is BS but when guys ignore me it makes me want them more :(

>>20919142
I'm moving to florida!

>>20919143
haha you know my very first bf was un-circ'd but since then i've never slept with another un-circ'd guy
>>
>>20919018
Do you have plans for future marriage and kids? Would you be honest with new boyfriends or would you have to hide stuff from them?
>>
>>20919044
yeah she's totally wifey material for me.

There was a Canadian girl (Ontario) 2 threads ago who posted a pair of pics, looked hot and was down for sucking dick for $50 from one anon
>>
>>20919172
Are you scared of facing your mom and dad about what they unilaterally decided for you?
>>
>>20919185
oh definitely! i want to settle down and get married and have kids so bad lol. i am actually more interested in a relationship rn though i can't really have that since i'm moving soon

and tbh i would probably not be honest about my # if he asked. i know that's bad but a lot of people are really judgemental about it and make a lot of false assumptions about people who get around. yeah i've been around but when i'm actually in a relationship i'm 100% faithful. never cheated, never will.
>>
>>20919184
Before I head to bed, would you be so kind to post that picture? I'd love to see who's posting all this!
>>
>>20919192
Not even slightly, I'm not Jewish and was circumsised at 16 for medical reasons. I've had sex cut and uncut and cut is just better bro, don't be jealous.
>>
>>20919223
>cut is just better
why u say this?
>>
>>20919199
Do you think full honesty is a requirement in a relationship?
Would you perform on a future long term bf just like you have performed on the many previous guys?
What would you be looking for in a potential husband?
>>
>>20919223
uh oh, all the uncut trash are going to come in and try to argue about how they aren't really trash, but really, they are.

>>20919199
Although we seem to be a bit of a minority, some guys love girls who have been with a lot of guys. I for one wouldn't mind if my future wife continues with that stuff, as long as she's safe and what-not
>>
>>20919246
hmm i mean i guess mostly. i think you should be honest within your relationship but that doesnt mean you have to disclose everything that you've done before the relationship began.

not sure how you mean? like bringing my a game? sure, sex is about having a good time and you don't have as good of a time if you underperform. sex with someone you love and sex with a fwb are both fun, just different.

and overall? it's important to have a guy that cares about family and wants a family, who is faithful and adventurous and has dreams/goals. having a good sense of humor and cute smile are important too
>>
>>20919267
good to know there are guys like that out there :P despite my slutty ways i am very monogamy oriented person. when i'm in a relationship i want to be with just that one person and i want them to want to be with just me
>>
>>20919199
And you said you first had sex at 19 and have had many guys since then.
What made you change your mind about remaining not promiscuous?
Have you felt peer pressure coming in while in school?
Do you take full responsibility for your past actions and acknowledge that past behavior can be used against you?
>>
File: 126289405392.png (254 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
126289405392.png
254 KB, 691x470
>>20919223
Nobody cares.
>>
>>20919331
About what?
>>
>Mad cut fags.
Are you guys really so upset about having your dicks mutilated you just spew shit now?

Hilarious.
>>
>>20919267
You're calling Europe, most of Asia, and 30% of USA trash?
>>
>>20919267
>>20918926
When is the last time you squirt? BTDT, love it. Where from
>>
>>20919341
All of the above. Nobody gives a fuck. Literally nobody. Uncutfags won't get themselves cut and cutfags can't become uncut. NOBODY CARES! Drop it.
>>
>>20919323

It's just that what I wanted changed. For a while, I didn't want to be in a relationship, I just wanted to explore what was out there, who was out there, and have fun. And sex is FUN. Now I have "settled down" I suppose, and am desiring a relationship and the benefits that come with it.

I didn't really feel peer pressure, I pretty much explored it on my own. Some of my friends are equally promiscuous but I never felt like I "had" to sleep with anyone, it was based on what I wanted.

And I guess so. I'm not ashamed of what I've done, though it sucks that people will judge me for it. I think sex, as long as it's safe and consensual, is a great thing. Every one views sex differently of course, and I wish people could respect the views of others without the judginess. But it is what it is. I was wild whileI was in college, it's hardly an unusual story lol.
>>
>>20919383
It's been a while :( I squirt from a lot of attention from fingers, not from dick action. it's so amazing hahaha

being able to make me squirt is a must in a future partner lol
>>
>>20919384
>being this mad
>>
>>20919409
God you are retarded. Go brag about your dick some more, I'm sure ALL the ladies will flock to you for it.
>>
>>20919394
What are the benefits you're looking for?
>>
>>20919423
Well, that guy above wrote "filthy uncuts" first.
>>
>>20919432
Idk, having someone who is always there for you, that you can be your worst around and they're still there for you, that you can just talk to and chill with, someone who will catch you when you fall
>>
>>20919423
and I'm sure all the ladies will flock to that uncut retard who just tossed a dick pic on out of nowere
>>
>>20919451
I'm sure they fucking will about as much as they will to that OTHER retard.

>>20919441
Ok. So what?
>>
>>20918926
Where in the US are you? I would love to make you squirt.
Kik me blinkk_77
>>
>>20919446
Do you feel you need to be married?
What are the advantages of marriage for you?
Do you have an "American Dream" type of relationship and lifestyle in mind?
>>
>>20919501
this is so strange I feel like I'm talking to a therapist

A need? Maybe. I definitely WANT to be married. My parents had a shitty marriage and I want to prove to myself maybe that loving, functional marriages are a thing. I want that permanent comfort and love.

Just having a partner through everything, someone who always backs you up in public even if you have your disagreements in private. Someone who is always there for you.

Kind of. Although I see myself as the breadwinner with my husband as the stay at home dad. I already have a pretty decent job out of college, with a lot of potential upward movement. I can't see myself being a stay at home mom, though if my husband still wanted to work/was a high earner I'm sure we could work it out. Children are a must must must. I adore kids, I adore babies, and I expect to have 3-5 children haha
>>
>>20919517
What are you in school for? Will you have sex when your pregnant?
>>
>>20919605
I'm a finance major :)

and I have no idea. I guess if I want to? I have never been pregnant lol so I have no idea how that all works
>>
>>20919647
Do you have any pics of yourself squirting? I'm enticed
>>
>>20918734
>>20918734
ATTN: Ladies, I think there are a lot of desperate guys in this thread who would really appreciate being thrown a bone and an equal number of attractive yet reticent dudes who could really stand to benefit from being coaxed out of their shells. I think all parties involved would have something to gain from your taking a brief moment to peruse that thread.
>>20918734
>>
>>20919647
Have you ever had nightmares with numbers chasing you
>>
>>20919674
haha nope! although I used to be a waitress and sometimes I still have waitressing nightmares. also every now and then a nightmare where my teeth fall out. those are the worst.

and to answer your other question, no i don't have pics of that lol
>>
>>20919692
That just brought back another of memories. Had an ex like that. I miss those days :(
>>
>>20919692
Do you like many fingers? Being fisted /almost fisted?
>>
>>20919662
you're a real bro <3
>>
Any sluts near Seattle that wanna help a virgin out?
>>
>>20919692
Shame you're not around. I, too, like the idea of settling down and starting a family with a woman who's a kinky freak, but faithful. Also, the big family appeals to me.

But, I always figured I'd be the breadwinner, so to speak.
>>
>>20918953
Which burb are you from?
>>
Girl waiting til marriage here, how do y'all cope with being whores?
>>
>>20920199
do you at least do anal?
>>
>>20920210

Nope. I'm a strong career oriented woman who don't need no man. :)

Just curious about why some of y'all would ruin something that should be special. I just don't see it.
>>
>>20920241
Because someday you're going to have sex, and if your husband sucks in bed, you're going to always wonder what people like about sex, and/or regret that you didn't find out before you were married... and if your husband is amazing in bed, you're going to regret all of the time you missed out on enjoying sex.
>>
>>20920151
haha we sound like a match made in heaven! :P
>>
>>20918758
which chicago subburb? add me on skype
[email protected]
>>
>>20920328
I'd keep you pretty perpetually pregnant. How's that for some fine alliteration?

It would make it difficult for you to work consistently, I worry.
>>
>>20920344
I feel like I'm gonna be the kind of woman that is still on her laptop/bluetooth getting work done even in the delivery room lol

I can't imagine not having a solid career as much as I can't imagine not having children. it's gonna be interesting to try and balance it all but I'm sure I'll make it work
>>
>>20920372
Then we could hire a nanny. We'd probably need 2 or 3, since I'd out-do Jim Bob Duggar.
>>
>>20918953

If you happen to come back, drop me an email. I love Indian girls and am in your area. It's [email protected]
>>
>>20918953
>>20920397
same here, except I'm way cooler and funnier

jk,

[email protected]
>>
I live in the Chicago burbs. Anyone have a pic of the slut giving bjs in bathrooms?
>>
File: 1418734389234.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418734389234.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>20920457
>>
>>20920526
Nice. Wasn't expecting that. did she leave a kik to setup a meet?
>>
>>20920544
Shrug, don't think so. She just kinda said, "I'll be here on this night, hit me up for a suck."

Something like that. Fuck I wish she was in Cali...
>>
>>20920241
sex isn't special. especially that first time.
>>
>>20918953
Okay I'm back. That only took a little while
>>
>>20921048
Indian as in... Indigenous American or Indian subcontinent?
>>
>>20921057
Indian subcontinent
>>
>>20921069
any pics available?
>>
>>20921069
What degree? Like, full blood Indian? Do you know of Russell Peters?
>>
>>20921083
I don't like posting pics
>>20921088
My parents are both immigrants. And yes I do
>>
>>20921116
didn't you post a pic before of you in a special dress?
>>
>>20921116
He's funny as hell. I love his ability to do accents. Amazing.

I also love tandoori chicken and naan. Mmm.
>>
>>20921137
Yeah I did.
>>20921139
I'm not a big standup person so idk much about him
>>
>>20921083
She posted a pic, I didn't save it though. She's fucking hot.
>>
>>20921152
Fair enough. He's monumentally irreverent.

So, Chicago area? I'm probably going to end up moving to Aurora or Naperville in the next several months.
>>
>>20921155
Thanks
>>20921165
I'm around there
>>
>>20921152
Is there any chance you'll message me, a complete stranger, on skype tonight? I promise I'm not creepy haha

I know this is totally coming off as beta desperate considering what thread this is but if you don't message me I'm not gonna lose any sleep. I just need someone cool to talk to and I've got a thing for Indian people.
>>
>>20921179
I wasn't in the last thread. Are you slutty enough to do what that other girl from Chicago did?
>>
>>20921188
Nope
>>20921193
Idk what she did. I used to be a lot sluttier than I am now tho
>>
>>20921205
lame, ah well
>>
>>20921179
Might have to get to know you when I move up that way...

>>20921205
That actually makes me happy. I hope to find a woman who's "slutty at heart" in that she's adventurous and enjoys... athletic sex. But I'd like for her to enjoy it with only me.
>>
>>20921205
From what I gather, she met a local anon in a bar and sucked his dick.
>>
>>20921225
I've never hooked up with anyone from online before. That's not to say I wasn't having sex with strangers, just not online strangers
>>
>>20921216
Idk if I'm what you're looking for
>>
>>20921276
Entirely possible... but I'd like to hear you actually explain why... because it's the discussion which is substantive.
>>
>>20921233
Is that something you'd be up for? I'd imagine being an exhibitionist plays a big part in anonymous hookups.
>>
>>20921292
Idk I just don't trust the Internet.
>>20921281
I used to be real slutty. Fuck guys from ages 13-63 at random times and places
Now I'm not.
>>
>>20921298
I don't want you to go out fucking a lot of random men. I just want you to love sex and kink like a slut does. And have a thing for older guys?
>>
>>20921298
The femanon I hooked up with had me wear a specific piece of clothing so she could size me up before making a move. Luckily she was dtf and it was a pretty good night.
>>
>>20921311
I guess that's what every guy ever wants.
I do not, no. I just don't discriminate
>>
>>20921320
I've fucked guys at parties who just stumbled into me. It's not that, I just don't trust people who would visit this website
>>
>>20921329
Some guys like women who are promiscuous. For me, that's neither a draw nor a deterrent. But I do value fidelity when I am with a woman. And submissiveness.
>>
>>20921359
Nah Ive cheated in every relationship I've had
>>
>>20921367
Do Indian sluts not wear anything under their sari?
>>
>>20921367
Hmm... disappointing. That'd get you spanked in a hurry.
>>
>>20921382
I already posted something about my Indian dress here. But there's not much to wear under a sari in general. It's just a dress
>>
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1388/27/1388272193219.png

Here's the pic of me. It's been posted and reposted a lot, but it's me.

Also notice how sheer it is
>>
>>20921434
Oh, my... yes, I would be all over you all day long every day.
>>
>>20921367
if you ever decide to move to Canada... you wouldn't be able to cheat on me. I'd encourage you to fuck other guys
>>
>>20921434
I'd hit it once or twice. Im not Captain Saveaho
>>
>>20919157
Craigslist and the help of a friend. Oh totally. Sure I enjoy the black fetishization to a point but I still generally prefer white guys.
>>
>>20921434
Do you use kik? I'd love to talk to you some. Am in the Chicago area as well.
>>
>>20921593

You definitely need to do it, then. And let us know they compare. For science.
>>
If there are any 813 sluts snapchat me and let's post results
Snapchat: iYellAtBears
>>
>>20921434
Which part of India did your parents immigrate from ?
>>
>>20921367
If you're comfortable with that, that means you plan to marry someone who is not indian? I've heard indian guys are conservative and are not open to being boyfriends to indian girls who are not faithful.
>>
>>20922510
Would you be still be in a relationship when the girl is cheating on you ?
>>
>>20919517
What would you if, say, after the second child, the husband finds some old pictures of you or old texts somewhere, and then understands you've been lying to him about your sexual past and he loses all the trust he had in you?
>>
>>20922536
Definitely no. But perhaps, one of the guys who post in hotwife and cuckold threads could be ok with that?
>>
>>20922557
I wouldn't .No .I'm Indian and I dont see how that's relevant to only Indians
>>
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
Somewhere in the U.S.
>Relationship status:
Single
I'm 5'2, 130lbs and a C cup.
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
About 150
>Dicks sucked:
Over 175
>Pussies eaten:
30+
>Guys barebacked:
Probably just over half of the dicks that I've fucked.
>Guys fucked your ass:
100+
See the number of guys that I've had bareback but that also includes some that have gotten to blow their load in my ass.
>Oldest guy fucked:
Several
Yep
A few times
>Ever cheated?
More than a few times
Yes. When I was 16 a couple of friends and I started having sex for money... I guess you could say that we went full on hooker. :P We would meet up a little bit after school, rid a bus to certain areas of the city, and stand on street corners or go to highway trucker stops. After a little while, I had a list of regulars from both and didn't do the corner/trucker stop thing as often... My list has since changed, but I still do it.
Yes, yes, and yes. I haven't had many jobs because I get by pretty well doing what I do (see above) but I've fucked every boss that I've had, a couple of teachers in HS and a few friends dads.

One time while my friends and I were out, one of the men that pulled up was our history teacher.... He was in his 50's and a little overweight but not a bad looking guy in general.. He was a bit surprised to see us there, to say the least, but he paid well to spend some time with me nonetheless and ended up being a repeat customer over the years.
>>
>>20922676
I was 11, like I said. My parents sent me to a summer camp that year (first and only year that they did). About a week in, a 16 year old boy came up to me while we were swimming and told me that I should sneak out and meet him there (the lake) at about midnight.

So, midnight came and everyone was asleep and I snuck out to meet him. We had sex in the woods by the lake... I was on my back and he had my legs pushed back and spread wide. Twigs and rocks were poking against me the entire time that he fucked me.

We met up several times after that and were eventually caught in the middle of him fucking me in the ass... Hence the reason that my parents never sent me back.
Threesome last night! It was great... A long-time regular decided to bring along a friend. I was DP'd and, quite frankly, fucked silly. His friend was quite happy and gave me a more than generous tip. :D
A gangbang would be fun (paid or unpaid, it doesn't really matter). Sex in public is always fun... I don't know for sure what, exactly, I want to do next but I'm sure that it'll be a blast.
>>
>>20922684
A question that varies for everyone I guess.. Does paid sex feel any different for you? Or does it arouse you?
>>
>>20922695
I enjoy it. Definitely get aroused by it.

Obviously it's "different" than if I were having sex with someone that I'm in a relationship with... Not physically. Physically, sex is the same. Mentally, emotionally? That's where the difference lies.
Sure, I've gotten to know and like many of my repeat customers and, some of them, I even care about to a certain extent... But there's a point where any affection for them that I may have, ends. I'm good at drawing the line where emotions are concerned for customers.

Whereas with a boyfriend, that's not the case. Having an emotional connection with the person that you're having sex with definitely changes things.
>>
>>20922684
The one question the was left out of this particular thread.. Sluttiest story?
>>
>>20922735
I was once hired by someone that had been a customer a few times to "entertain" a bachelor party... That's where my 15 guys in one day answer came from.

I was 17 (had a fake ID, all that good shit, and he thought that I was older). The first time that he pulled up to me and my friends, he paid for me and another girl.... Every time that he came back after that, he only went with me.

The last time that he hired me before the party, we spent several hours at a hotel and at the end of it, he mentioned the upcoming event and asked if I worked group events.

I hadn't at that point and I told him as much but said that I would be interested if it paid well... So he made an offer, and I accepted.

He met me on the night of the party outside of a gas station near the corner that he usually found me at and drove me to the party.

I spent the night getting the shit pounded out of me by 15 guys. It didn't end until early the next morning... We all ended up passing out after a while. I woke up surrounded by naked men and covered in jizz and left with a large wad of cash.

I took the bus home that morning and got a LOT of looks. It was fairly obvious what I was... By how I was dressed, my messy hair and makeup, to the cum stains on my clothes and in my hair.

I climbed into my window that morning and showered before joining my family for breakfast.
>>
>>20922783
Calling BS
>>
>>20922811
You can call BS if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that every word is true.
>>
>>20920258
But there's the opposite problem as well: perhaps a woman who has too many sex partners will possibly have some temptation to do stuff behind the husband's back because she feel she deserves more than one man at a time, except that only the husband makes money to use for buying stuff, and the others don't give her anything.
>>
>>20922676
About how many guys have you fucked not for pay?
>>
>>20922838
Somewhere around 40 or so, but that doesn't include the guys that I only gave blowjobs to.

Out of the 30+ pussies that I've eaten, probably about half haven't been for money... Some of them were in threesomes with boyfriends or casual pickups and some were just me and the other girl.

My numbers would undoubtedly be higher if I had kept doing what I did early on... Random men every night.
Since I've had regulars, though, the numbers have stayed down a bit.
>>
>>20922856
So you fucked about 35 to 40 paying customers bareback?
>>
>>20922863
Around that number, yes.
>>
>>20922866
I would really love to know if you are a real chick who is an epic slut or just some guy trolling. Post a picture of your boobs or pussy with the word "Slut" and the date written on it or a piece of paper.
>>
>>20922866
What happened to the 16 year old guy from Summer camp?
>>
>>20922866
How many STD do you have right now? And how many have you had over the years?
>>
>>20921165
Don't move here it sucks. Especially aurora
>>
>>20920544
She said she'd be at firebar sat night. It's in crystal lake.
>>
File: DSC_0410.jpg (202 KB, 1249x550) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0410.jpg
202 KB, 1249x550
>>20922881
>>
>>20922946
man nipple
>>
>>20922946
rofl
>>
>>20922883
Beyond calling our parents and making them pick us up early, I'm not sure... His parents and mine met in the parking lot and had a bit of an exchange of words... Them calling me a slut and my parents saying that their older son obviously took advantage of me (pretty much what could be expected), but I don't know of anything happening after that. I never saw him again.
>>
>>20922896
I don't have any... I get tested on a regular basis and only bareback customers that have been regulars for a while.

Sure, there have been a few that I let fuck me bareback that were only one time customers but I got lucky... That was early on, when I was still dumb enough to let the occasional random dump his load in me.
>>
>>20922946
well, i would fuck you too...probably...
>>
>>20922956
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BsCHpp6q1T
>>
>>20922977
I can link to a female voice too .....
>>
>>20922977
man voice brah..
>>
>>20922980
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17L929I5Jmu
>>
>>20922977
Why not just post a proper boobs pic or a pussy pic with that same timestamp piece?
>>
File: DSC_0410 (1).jpg (2 MB, 3840x1514) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0410 (1).jpg
2 MB, 3840x1514
>>20923036
>>
>>20923065
Kik?
>>
>>20923065
I can push my tits together like that too, you faggot fucking poser
>>
>>20922783
Did you get aroused typing that?
>>
>>20923092
Yes, I did... Honestly, I get aroused thinking about most of the things that I've done and will do in the future.... I'm not one of those women that regrets the choices that I made that led me to live the life that I now live. I enjoy what I do. Of course there are women that don't enjoy it, that do it because they have to do it to get by...
I could find another job, work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week and get by perfectly fine on the money that I make from it... But I really have no desire to do so at all.
>>
>>20923106
I have one regular that travels for work and comes through where I live about once every couple of months for a few days at a time.

I stay with him at his hotel during that time... I go out to eat with him, he takes me shopping, and to the occasional business get together. I get dressed up, put on a ring, and he introduces me as his girlfriend when we go out together... And then we go back to his room at night and fuck like crazy.

He's in his 50's and married with 4 kids and uses his time away from home as an opportunity for some fun.

There's another guy that I see about once a week. He's (currently) single, in his 30's, and likes nice, rough sex. He uses me as his outlet for some of his fantasies even when he's in a relationship because most of the women that he becomes involved with aren't interested in the kind of sex that he craves.

I also have a regular with a school girl fetish. I dress up as a cheerleader, naughty school girl, etc. for him when he comes by... He's divorced, also in his 50's, and has a couple of grown children.

And then there are the more "normal" customers... Some married, some not... That just like a good fuck every now and then and pay me well to get it.

I still do the occasional random man as welll.

My life is never boring. :P
>>
>>20923135
Girlfriend should've read as fiancee... We've been doing this for a while and it only recently moved to that stage since a couple of people from said business get togethers started asking when we were going to get engaged.
>>
>>20923135
you should make a blog.
>>
>>20923141
Haha, I could probably write a book.

I make a large sum of my money being discreet, though. Early on, not so much... But now, it's important that the people that see me with these men don't know that I'm a hooker.
That would blow my entire customer base and I'd either have to start over or go back to corners and truck stops.
>>
>>20923151
How does it feel knowing your career path has little longevity?
>>
>>20923151
I have to head out for a while. I need to get ready for an "appointment" this afternoon. :P

The guy that I mentioned above that likes rough sex is coming by in a couple of hours... I'll come back and answer some more questions/tell more stories later. It'll probably either be tomorrow morning because I have an all nighter after him.
>>
>>20923161
I'm fine with it. Like I said, I make good money and I save, save, save. I have a lot in the bank, collecting interest. I've been doing this for about 8 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
>>
>>20923151
A protracted lie might sound like, or even bcome, a reality if repeated enough times, just like you could see the clay pedestal under you suddenly crumble under the increasing weight.
It's a 50/50 chance.
>>
>>20923168
Do you have plans for marriage, children, or do you have hobbies which keep you satisfied and interested over time which offer you entertainment (other than your work)?
>>
>>20923151
>I could probably write a book.
sure why not. wouldn't be the first kind of this book. and most of the time they are selling pretty well...i guess.
>>
>>20923182
I don't have any plans for marriage or children. That's not to say that it'll definitely never happen but the chances are pretty low.

I have hobbies and other things that keep me busy and entertained... I often spend time with friends when I'm not working or, if not with friends, I have no trouble finding something to keep me busy and happy on my own.
>>
>>20923182
>>20923211
I want to add to this.

If I were to meet someone that I could see myself being with long-term, possibly even getting married to... I wouldn't lie to him about my past. It's part of who I am, a large part of my life in general and anyone that is with me long-term deserves to know about this part of my life.

Which is one of the reasons that the chances of it happening are so low.

In regards to kids... I wouldn't want to be a single mother, doing what I do, so that's pretty much out of the question.. Accidents happen, of course, but there are ways to take care of those.
>>
>>Age:
>>Race:
White
>>Location:
Germany
>>Relationship status:
In a ''monogamous,'' relationship.
>>Measurements (with bra size):
161cm, 65kg, 32B.
>>Age lost virginity:
>>Guys fucked:
30+
>>Dicks sucked:
About the same, give a few.
>>Pussies eaten:
>>Guys barebacked:
Almost all of them.
>>Guys fucked your ass:
>>Guys got to shoot cum in your pussy:
>>Most guys fucked in one day:
>>Oldest guy fucked:
>>Fucked a guy outside your race?
Not yet.
>>Fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?
Yup.
>>Knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?
Mmhm.
>>Ever cheated?
Currently cheating.
>>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details
First mmf threesome on my 17th birthday. One rich boy and a skinhead - they were filming the entire thing and smoking a cigar as they spitroasted me.
>>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details
Nope.
>>Losing virginity moment? Details
Awkward anal sex. That's literally it.
>>Most recent slut moment? Details
Stayed at some guys, had sex in the morning, he nutted in me and I left it in there. I left to see my boyfriend just after that, and hours later we were having sex. He thought I was only wetter than usual.
>>Sluttiest thing you want to do next?
Basically what I wrote just up there, because that's p much what's gonna happen tonight/tomorrow night.
>>Contact info?
No. You give me yours, then we'll talk.
>>Post timestamp pic?
Maybe later. Cbf right now.
>>
>>20923278
Kik or Skype would be best. Whatever you prefer.
Riding crops are my all-time favourite.
>>
>>20923292
>funtime1242
Your username doesn't sound promising.
>>
>>20923302
anywhere near berlin?
>>
>>20923273
Kik mrcst8kn
>>
>>20923315
I wish. Closer to Dortmund.
>>
>>20923328
mhmhm, well, doesn't matter. i have a car and i'm kind of travelling aroung germany. maybe we can sort something out.
hit me up if you are interested, so we can chat and shit.
tho, i'll add you tomorrow, going to get hammered now with litres of glühwein.
throwaway skype: alex.schmidt189
>>
>>20923347
Feuerzangenbowle is better. Just saying.
>>
>>20923354
hahahaha, won't deny that.
talk to you later
>>
>>20923328
Replying from main page. I haven't read the other comments ITT. I'm from Bochum. Feel free to leave contact info. Will check soc after work.
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (37 KB, 630x440) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
37 KB, 630x440
Be honest, would any of you femanons cuck a boyfriend if it were a fantasy of his?

This is the one fantasy I have that I've never mentioned to any ex.
>>
>>20923513
Fuck yes. I'd love to do this. Have talked about it a little with my boyfriend but not sure how into it he is.
>>
>>20923611
Lucky. I've never encountered a girl in to it to be honest m
>>
Everyone is this thread should be beheaded.

Where the fuck is ISIS when you need them?
>>
File: 1418244817693.jpg (49 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
1418244817693.jpg
49 KB, 317x293
>>20918383

SHALOM! Monogamy is for stupid goyim who are still brainwashed by the patriarchy. Good goy women realize that the word "slut" is simply the morals of a man applied to a woman; it's a worthless social construct conjured up by amoral schmucks who want to subjugate women!

Be sure to make many mulatto babies in the future! Multiculturalism and race mixing is healthy! NICE GOY GOOD GOY.
>>
>>20923649
I've never met a guy into it. I'm trying to persuade my boy by telling him I'll have a threesome with him and another girl if he'll have a threesome with me and another guy, where I'm allowed to fuck the guy while he watches.
>>
>>20923705
How old are you?
>>
>>20923681
So...that must include you then, right?
>>
>>20923328
Iserlohn reporting in
>>
>>20923716
>>
Indian girl here again, ama
>>
>>20923733
You got a throwaway email anon?
>>
>>20922457
Like central south
>>
>>20923737
What have you been up to
>>
>>20923749
Nothing. Sleep and stuff
>>
>>20923757
Cool. Any thing fun lined up?
>>
>>20923747
I lived in Bangalore for a while. Definitely not a good place for hook ups. It seemed like every girl is either married or almost married/promised to someone.

Some colleagues managed to get an indian gf though. I dont know if their fam. knew about that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.