[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threesome (or more) thread WINTER BREAK EDITION Post if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: threesomethread.png (535 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
threesomethread.png
535 KB, 1000x750
Threesome (or more) thread

WINTER BREAK EDITION

Post if you want one. Find people near you. Make it happen!

>A/S/L
>Orientation: Straight/Bi/Gay/Potato
>Into: MMF, FFM, MMM, FFF, MFMF, MMMF, FFFM
>Experience
>Kinks
>Contact Info
>>
>Male who'd be down for MFF threesome but I live near nobody, can't travel, and MFF is impossible to set up unless you're already a MF couple, and are into fat chicks for a third

I don't see this thread accomplishing literally anything.
>>
Actually, I've had luck with this thread before. But yeah man, good luck if you're a dude that refers to some women as "fat chicks"

>A/S/L
29m/cali
Bi
MMF, FFM, MFMF, MMM+ with F+
>Experience
same as above
>Kinks
bdsm and the usual, making videos and posting to 4chan (if consenting)
>Contact Info
kik: mavin310, skype: mssrcv
>>
23m/18f los angeles
straight male/ straight female
we want a MFF so if there are any femanons looking for a threesome...
snap: guitcar
>>
>A/S/L
M/19/210
straight
Would prefer FFM OR FFFM but could be down for MMF
>Experience
Absolutely ducking none
>Kinks
Feet bbw
>Contact Info
Kik/SC- fyattt
Skype-dimb33
>>
Ah, if only. I'd be down for a threesome (or more) but the husband would not be... Not that'd it would have to include him, I suppose.
>>
28/f/east coast US
I'm bicurious, husband is straight. He's 30.

Looking for guy or gal for MFM or FFM. Strongly prefer closer to our age since I don't find younger people sexy. Guy must be thin or fit, girl can be chubby.
>>
29 and 27 married couple on Toronto looking to play with other attractive couples or singles. First timers.
>>
>>23009641
His loss is other peoples gain
>>
>>23009667
It wouldn't be the first time that it was someone else's gain... Although it would be the first time that it was more than one person's gain at a time.
>>
>>23009706
Would you be wanting it MFM (you in the middle obviously) or MFF?
>>
>>23009709
Either one could be fun, but I'd be lying if I said that MMF didn't sound quite a bit more... Exciting.
>>
>>23009719
Where are you from then?
>>
>>23009720
Bumfuck mid-western Canada, sadly.
>>
>>23009727
Damn, long way from me
>>
>>23009641
Do you have kik?
>>
>>23009733
Yeah, I'm a long way from most people. Limits the possibility of this happening far more than I'd like.

Luckily, we're thinking about moving soon, so chances might improve... Hopefully it means a higher chance of me getting stuffed with cocks. :)
>>
>>23000000
>>
>>23009747
You shouldn't cheat.
>>
>>23009747
Well that just raised a chuckle from me :)

Where you thinking of moving to? Also, if you want to talk but eslewhere I have kik if you'd be interested
>>
>>23009754
Good! I like to make people laugh. :)

My phone is busted... I dropped it out of my car while driving. :/ You could email me, though... In fact, I just made a new throwaway just for you: [email protected]
>>
>>23009741
See above.
>>
>>23009753
Too late for that.
>>
>>23009776
No, it isn't. Stop doing something so abhorrent.
>>
>>23009654
34/m/NC

Orientation - straight

Into - whatever

Experience - none with group sex, but very experienced otherwise

Kinks - none really

Contact info - possibly

Definitely fit. Depending where on the East Coast and what y'all look like, I could be interested.
>>
ANYONE IN LEICESTERSHIRE?
>>
>>23009872
Male or female anon?
>>
>>23009860
See, you view it as abhorrent and I just don't see the big deal, so the likelihood of me stopping is slim to none.
>>
I wish but my girl is not down. I had a decent looking black chick we met out one night that was down but my grill cockblocked
>>
>>23009906
Then tell your husband you cheat. If you truly believe it's nbd, treat it as such.
>>
>>23009951
I said that I don't see it as a big deal, but I don't deny that others do.

My marriage is great, in part because of my cheating... Is he better off not knowing? Yes. Of course. But is he better off because of it despite not knowing? Yep.
>>
>>23009961
Not coming in to hate on you or anything, a lot or people do what they like and really it's none of my business I was just wondering would if bother you if you found out he was cheating too or would just just continue on with the relationship and let both parties have side pieces?
>>
>>23009961
Your arrogance doesn't really leave room for response. You're a bad person, and you know you are, and your attempt to justify your moral turpitude by saying you cuckold your husband partly for his own sake is reprehensible.

Stay in your bumfuck town - kink and poly communities will ruin you in large cities.
>>
>>23009961
Oh, I remember you! You're that Canadian lady who lives in the middle of nowhere but has still managed to cheat with hundreds of men. Hot stories, I was wondering if I'd catch you around again. Feel bad for your husband, though.
>>
>>23009968
It wouldn't bother me. Honestly, I'd find it exciting.
>>
>>23009984
All I could manage was a laugh.

They'll ruin me, huh?
>>
>>23009999
That'd be me. :) I've been busy for a while, so I haven't been on in quite some time.

Eh, a lot of people feel bad for him, it seems... But I can assure you that he's a very happy man.
>>
>>23010027
Yes, by outing you. Stick to singular partners, or non-kinky folk.
>>
>>23010031
I mean, it does kind of suck to get cheated on, and be with someone who can only be happy by cheating. But it is what it is. I guess I'd be a bit of a hypocrite to complain since if I lived anywhere near you I'd want to fuck your brains out.
>>
>>23010047
Hah. There's a difference between being the person who cheats and being the person that she cheats with... Not that you'd be completely innocent in it all but seeing as how you'd simply be one of many and if it wasn't you, it would've been someone else anyway, you wouldn't have to feel too bad about it.
>>
27/m and 25/f looking for mff only
In 310
Snap cali_guy13
>>
27/m/ca
Straight
Into MFF, consider me intrigued by harems
Poly.
Quite open to all forms of kinks and fetishes
Snapchat: pricechecks
>>
>>23010096
I'm noticing a pattern: you tell people how they feel or should feel, which is always coincidentally justifying your actions. Your husband's happy being cheated on and ignorant, and your paramours shouldn't feel guilty or responsible.
>>
>>23010227
Why should they feel guilty or responsible? Most of them have no idea and the ones that do, well, it's not like they had to go out of their way to get me to spread my legs... Getting between my legs is pretty fucking easy.
>>
>>23010251
Because they're a knowing accomplice to a very shitty action. The exact reason the other guy intimated feeling bad.
>>
>>23010251
soo.... why haven't we talked yet? ;)
>>
>>23010227
>>23010251
Humbly requesting your bickering be taken to a more accepting place for you two
>>/r9k/
>>
File: 20150802_153023.jpg (4 MB, 3952x2941) Image search: [Google]
20150802_153023.jpg
4 MB, 3952x2941
>>23010265
That's fair, we're derailing the thread. I'll get it back on track.

Pic related, it's my wife and girlfriend DPing a friend of ours. Technically a foursome, but I'm taking the picture right there.
>>
>>23010309
The body on the left looks familiar. Have I seen her at Threshold?
>>
>>23010371
You might have, we go here occasionally! Used to be regulars at the Lair before it became gangbang central.
>>
>>23010379
Cool! Haven't been to the Lair, I haven't been in LA very long. Have any similar recommendations?
>>
>>23010418
Ah, let's see. There's also the Bordello. After that, it's house parties. Those would require you go to munches and get to know people, though! I recommend the Sherman Oaks munch, every second Tuesday of the month at the Huntsman Lodge.
>>
>>23010472
There's a TNG group in that area I hang out with on occasion, so I suppose the distance (from Venice) wont kill me, I'll inquire.

Thanks
>>
>>23010500
TNG groups are fun, but our experience has them really being best for friendship or sex.
>>
>>23009867
Do you have a snapchat?
>>
>19/m/910
>bi
>Into: any combo
>Experience: 2 vulvas, 10 dicks
>Kinks: public sex
>kik: wutangoclan
>>
>>23009663
single male just west of toronto, 31 would love to join you two!
kik/skype canadiankrahe
>>
Single fit male for mff mfm
No experience in a 3-way
26/m/978
>>
19/M/SC
Straight
FFM FFFM
Some experience
Open to anything
Kik: douevenbape
>>
File: 5164824-image.jpg (19 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
5164824-image.jpg
19 KB, 400x312
Has this ever worked?
>>
>A/S/L
me: 24/M/Boston Area, gf is 23
straight
we looking for an extra female to complete the MFF
>Experience
I've done 2 threesomes and a foursome (couples/swinging)
>Kinks
relatively normal, light bondage
>Contact Info
kik: maracay1999
>>
22 m Chicago/ 20 f chicago
I'm straight she's bi
We're into mff/ mmf
We've had 2 before
No specific kinks but are always up for trying things
Kik: panthers10125
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.