[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come I am never good enough for any man I meet?I'm blonde,I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
How come I am never good enough for any man I meet?I'm blonde,I'm hot, I have an incredible body... White teeth, pretty smile, nails done, hair done, everything done up... Wear nice clothes. Have expensive taste. Travel, eat out, sing, play guitar, take care of my family & friends, have nice assets, make killer money,!am dedicated, meticulous, honest, pure... I have a great personality, am very intimate & very giving. Take less than I need. Splurge on you, buy you stuff, take care of you. Am a perfectionist, people pleaser & have wonderful features... Am sexy and smart. Very independent. I don't ask much for anything. I'm employed and have my own $, a really great booty & very beautiful eyes. I'm self sufficient, shy & reserved- But if you get me drunk on liqEur, I'm every bar-girls best friend. & mans fantasy... I live comfortably & luxurious, I own my own vehicle, I drive & dont tolerate much drug & alcohol activity. I smoke, but use mouthwash and gum, I am physically fit, I'm stunning to look at when I'm all done up.. I look sophisticated & so sexy in a little red or black dress, and phenomenal in heels. Yet nobody seems to find me to be their perfect Woman... Why am I never good enough? I give & give & give, barely ever receive... Barely ever have anybody take into account that I'm wasting my life & precious time with them... Life is short. I'm done with being used and abused for my assets. I will NO LONGER HAVE IT. id rather be alone than be with someone who takes advantage of me.
>>
Especially while I slumber... I deserve to feel like a princess. Or a queen B. Not like a useless side chick who sticks around to pay for everything you require & then gets treated like shit & left feeling unworthy. I'm pretty close to being what men call & have been told numerous times before that I could be the perfect girl... Men love me. They find me to be such a grace for this world. I do more than enough for you, you know who you are... Take into a count that I will be leaving shortly, VERY SHORTLY; if you can't give me what I need anymore, which you haven't and can't... I've got better places to be than to be wasting my time with you. I could have been married and had a wonderful life already... I feel very unappreciated for everything I do for you, ie) buy you stuff, am the reason you survived this long without being apprehended or killed yourself or got killed... & I can no longer put up with being used up by 21... By YOU. I was already labeled used up by 18 on the dirty and I wonder why... You yourself use me and that's what you wanted everyone else to think by your actions... Actions speak louder than words. I'd rather go please others or Atleast some one else. At Least I get more than a pat on the back & a piece of my own cheesecake. piss off, because I'm gone for good the next minute I feel unappreciated again. beware; Sabrina the Almost Teenage Bitch has arrived. You don't deserve me, you don't deserve a single penny or tear. You don't deserve anything from me except to be a kiss ass & love me... Yet that simple task is too hard for your so called "perfect" self to comprehend. I'm done with your drama, k? Grow up and start being a real man and not some helpless little bitch who uses me for everything I have to offer. I've had enough. Enough of your drug-habits, other habits, & ugly heart. I can do WAY better & have a real man who actually cares about me and doesn't make me feel like some worthless little chick. Enough said. Peace the fuck out
>>
Quality shitpost.
>>
>>22973144
Ciao! #writeoff
>>
Assuming it's not pasta, it probably has something to do with you being a humanoid metastasis.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x506
Ill just leave this here
>>
File: whatsgoingoninthisthreav.jpg (29 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
whatsgoingoninthisthreav.jpg
29 KB, 400x541
>>
Nah this is OC. It's all yours if you want to recycle it, my friend.
>>
>>22973182
heyimsabrinabille?fref=nf

Well she sounds like she could use a really nice friend
>>
OP U need 2 join AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL they cud use more good hearts like u. There u will find a good man.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
>>22973199
Are you a bot?
>>
>>22973236
No. Just a shitposter who copy pasted this post off my Facebook feed
>>
You seem like you got a lot to get off your chest femanon, wanna talk?
>>
So what do YOU want in a guy? You have a lot to give and I think you're allowed to put a few more requirements than getting attention/respect. Real man is about as vague as it gets.
>>
>>22973247
Who the fuck is her boyfriend and what on earth did he do to piss her off like this?
>>
>>22973342

Fuck if I know man. She's 19 I think her boyfriend is in his thirties. She's the rich one in the relationship though, her dad passed and she received 100K in life insurance money. Judging by the status I guess he uses her money for drugs and such.
>>
>>22973369
If I were her, I'd have snitched to the police about the drugs, left his ass out to dry.

Not that she's the winner of winners. She's obviously got issues. But fuck. She's right that she deserves better than that.
>>
They all say they got a great personality but then its as plain as vanilla icecream
>>
>>22973137
Tl;dr
>>
>>22973128
Babygirl, let daddy take care or you, k?
Let me know if you want contact info.
>>
Fucking normies
>>
>>22973128
>>22973137
>>22973247
She oughta buy herself a nice fur coat, ditch the druggie boyfriend, and settle down with a nice lesbian girl.
>>
Just grab a knife and do it.

Cut yourself a nice slice of cake
>>
>>22973144
Australian quality
>>
File: Oct232015.jpg (183 KB, 1112x1708) Image search: [Google]
Oct232015.jpg
183 KB, 1112x1708
>>22973128
Its probably because of how extremely humble and not self centered you come off.

Maybe you should try talking about what you perceive as your positive traits more?

5 or 6 run on paragraphs sounds about right.

>:^)
>>
>>22975095
It was like reading a dropkick to the face.
Bravo my good lady.
>>
>>22975095
lol, you are prettier than OP, rekt.
>>
This was gold, OP. Especially knowing it actually was something some chick posted. Thank you for the bedtime story.
>>
>>22973369
> $100K
>rich
Not for long!
>>
>>22975095
Daaaaaaang
>>
>>22975095
Still I don't get why this post needed a picture.
> Oh yes I do.
>>
File: The_modern_woman.jpg (99 KB, 898x449) Image search: [Google]
The_modern_woman.jpg
99 KB, 898x449
>>
>>22973128
OH COME ON YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.
>I'm blonde, I'm hot, I have an incredible body
THIS IS WHY, YOU'RE DUMB.
You sound like a brainless chick, that type of girl that you fuck and then you never see again.
Oh and also, you're an attention whore, I never read something as dumb and desperate as this, gtfo.
>>
>>22975095
get rid of that disgusting metal
>>
>>22973128
You sound like the female version of me. I take extremely good care of myself, work out, well educated, own my own house/car, all that shit. But, I have zero luck with women. The women I am interested in and chase want nothing to do with me and the women who hit on me are 99% of the time not my type.
>>
>>22973128
I'll take the b8.

If you're a woman who has any difficulty dating, it means one of two things:
a) You're fat
b) You're a total cunt

You don't seem fat, so guess the answer.
>>
>>22977537
Okay, well... let's get one thing straight.

The death of the nuclear family was the result of economics. Two income earners are all but required anymore for all but a tiny percentage of families. This has been trending this way since about 1980.
>>
>>22973128
I don't have much to judge by, but from the couple paragraphs you wrote, you sounded pretty one dimensional.

My only advice to you is go on an introspective journey; when you're ready, it'll come to you.
>>
>>22973128
>Have expensive taste. Travel, eat out
One would have no idea anon.
>>
>>22973128
Any chance you are Australian?
>>
>>22975095
That was like watching someone punch the class bitch, I approve so hard.

side note, you, 9.5/10 would rek indefinitely.
>>
>>22973128
Your probably a whore a suck a jockey a dick way to soon, try to prolong our suffering.
>>
>>22973182
>>22973217
>>22973264
>>22974536
>>22974711
>>22977840
>>22977552
>>22978146
>>22979466
>>22980402

OP found this shit on his Facebook feed. Fucking read the thread instead of taking the bait m8s
>>
>>22973128
because you are probably easy, an easy girl is easy to forget about.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.