[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To be honest, I don't know what this is to begin with. Maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20160708_144321.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160708_144321.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
To be honest, I don't know what this is to begin with. Maybe I'm just looking for friends? Maybe I'm just trying to find a significant other? All I know is I'm looking for something...but for what?
Well, lemme start with introductions. My name's Max. I'm 19 going on 20 the end of July. Hooray, since I've got nobody to share it with. Anyway, I live in Madison, Wisconsin, probably the most expensive place to find fucking housing that costs more the less square foot you get for a room. But it was all I could find really. Back to what I was saying, I'm a laid-back guy who mentally worries too much about the world, but otherwise a good listener and someone who you can go to for, if not advice, then someone to just listen to you really. I don't drink much, never preferred the taste. I play video games, I like to draw and enjoy art and music. I like to explore everything around me to find something new someone hasn't discovered before.
If you like what you see, and that being that this was the only picture I took where I didn't feel disgusting, then send me a line. I don't care you ya are or where're ya from, I just like to talk really and get to meet new people. Maybe someone might be interested in meeting me.
My KiK is: MaximillianOtto
>>
If this is how dating site profiles for guys are usually written, I'm now lionized yo make my own, for I am longer concerned about competition.
>>
>>24053625
Oh? Well, I mean, I didn't want it to be short and boring, but I didn't want it to be too long or else 4chan would get mad about how lengthy my post is. I just tried to cover what was necessary.
Also, although getting a girl would be nice, I'm okay with making girl/guy friends too. I'm kinda, well, just a humble gent lost in this lonely world. Just don't be afraid to hit me up anyone, though if I don't text back, that's just me not having 4G and I'll try to get back ASAP when I get home.
Again, KiK: MaximillianOtto
>>
>>24053614
I'll be your friend!!!! I don't have kik tho
>>
>>24053682
Cool. I mean, I have Skype, but unsure how well it works on my phone. My laptop is shit if the only program I can run on it is Chrome. I'll have to check.
Btw, I'm gonna use Sheepynon to ID myself better so that way nobody gets confused. I know 4chan's already changed my ID on another thread. I like sheep and also when my hair is really curly/poofy I look like I have sheep's wool.
>>
>>24053714
All I have is snap :( I don't like giving out my skype or insta
>>
>>24053742
I never did get into Snap. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot now.
Was skeptical about it at first cuz of the whole, "someone can send you nudes without 'can't think of the word here, too tired'", but maybe that might've changed.
>>
>>24053776
Oh yeah I mostly just post cute things on my story and I like to talk to people and see pictures of their pets and stuff if you ever make it mines yandereyukako
>>
Sheepynon
>>24053780
Made mine. Couldn't get Fabylon, but I could get Fabylonder.
Now I just gotta figure out this app.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.