[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bored, somewhat depressed femanon looking to chat. just eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: blessing_by_fukari-da7cxsa.jpg (123 KB, 744x1074) Image search: [Google]
blessing_by_fukari-da7cxsa.jpg
123 KB, 744x1074
bored, somewhat depressed femanon looking to chat. just eating fried rice and watching pete & pete. what are you all up to?
>>
>>24048612
why are you such an attention whore?
>>
>>24048612
making dinner and doing some drawing.
>>
>>24048631
oooh watcha drawing and making?
>>
>>24048612
I mean, benefit of the doubt, why don't you just post your kik or skype? You'll most likely have a deluge of people to talk to, this is /soc/ after all.
>>
>>24048659
because i don't use either of those anymore and i prefer to chat here.
>>
anyone around?
>>
>>24048699
Fuck sure, I'll bite.
The hell is pete and pete? I googled it, but I'm too lazy to really look into it.

I'm getting ready for a trip to the local theme park.
>>
>>24048725
it's an old live action nick show. it's wonderfully strange and has a great soundtrack. steve buscemi, iggy pop and others regularly guest starred.

what theme park?
>>
>>24048736
Six flags. The regular coke of theme parks.
Personally I'm more of a schlitterbahn person, shorter lines, but still, fun is fun.

So what's got you down?
>>
>>24048639
soup. and just drawing some shit for my dnd group
>>
>>24048756
i used to go to great america all the time. i had a friend who worked there for a while and i got in for half price of free. was pretty sweet. i love magic mountain. that's my park of choice.

idk just miss my family and stuff i guess, idk why considering how hurtful they are but lol just general sadness.
>>
Guess I'll join too. Was just looking for some people to talk with.
>>
>>24048765
god i'd love to be playing d&d. we had soup the other night. i'm so sick of soup lol it's all i've eaten lately.

>>24048768
welcome ^^
>>
>>24048612
>I have tits gib attention
How about get over yourself and post in an existing thread?
>>
Nothing matters, we all die, do what makes you happy for the time you have, because it's the only chance you get.
>>
>>24048780
believe me, i've been thinking about THAT for the last decade and a half.
>>
>>24048765
>>24048770
Bruh, I'd love to get into tabletop gaming, I just never had the opportunity to.

>>24048780
I like this guy. Hedonism is where it's at.
>>
>>24048797
i don't have friends lol
>>
>>24048736
Pete and Pete was my jam. Arty seriously influenced my personality in a big way.

I just got done preparing soup now it just needs to cook. About to watch something or play something.
>>
>>24048811
yay more pete and pete love <3
artie was the fucking shit and still is.

i was playing battleblock theater last night. should beat it tonight.
>>
>>24048818
Console?
>>
>>24048822
yeah on the 360.
>>
>>24048825
You've been debating mortality and futility for 15 years... how old are you?
>>
>>24048825
You play any other games?
>>
>>24048834

>>24048841
yeah i've been trying to get through resident evil 6, mass effect (on my 2nd playthrough for achievements), remember me, gotta beat stick of truth again. i have a huge backlog lol
>>
Just had horribly depressing sex with my girlfriend, wuuut uuuuup
>>
>>24048612
Does your dog bite?
>>
>>24048865
i wish i were having sex lol we have a pretty active sex life it just would take my mind off things right now though

>>24048874
no, our dog doesn't bite actually.
>>
>>24048804

Neither do I. Not a single one.

I was bullied all through school and eventually just stopped caring what anyone else says, thinks, or does. I live my life for myself, and there's no sense in ending it because there's fun yet to be had. I just stopped caring eventually about the fact that I'm alone in this world because I can still have fun even without other people.

Vidya is my life and I have no problem with this. I don't really like this world or think it would be fair to force another person to have to endure it, so I don't intend on ever having children either, so I'm fine with the fact that I'll actually be foreveralone.

That's pretty much how I feel about things.
>>
ITT: Beta cucks

Shaking my head @ all of you
>>
>>24048903
doesn't matter if they're cucks or not. i'm a lesbian.

>>24048902
i really wanna raise a family, but i understand that train of thought all too well...i had the same school experience. it sucked.
>>
>>24048612
Thought I would say hi, just got done hunting pokemon. How's your night going?
>>
>>24048928
sounds like a good night lol eh it's alright. watching my gf playing minecraft.
>>
>>24048943
Relaxing never killed anyone. Find myself wishing I could slow down to enjoy the day most of the time
>>
>>24048951
nope, it's nice to relax. god knows i'm stressed 97% of the time, so relaxation is welcome.

i hope you get to relax too.
>>
>>24048958
I try to. I do get to relax to a certain degree, but it only does me doo much good when my mind is racing 24/7 in 10 different directions over-thinking every single thing
>>
Green.bastard
That's my Kik
You can chat with me if you want to.
Take care.
>>
Do you by any chance have a method of communication and would be interested in having a penpal? You sound like someone I would be friends with. Straight girl here. Not trying to hit on you lol
>>
>>24048910
I love lesbeans! They're sweet company and it's so much easier to not have crippling anxiety in their company.

I wonder why.
>>
>>24048612
Well i guess there's no harm in saying what's up! how are you doing?
>>
>>24049230
i'm doin alright :) playin video games now. you?

>>24049033
this is really sweet lol um, you can give me an email or something and i could message you!
>>
>>24049292
Same just playing some pokemon since pokemon Go isnt out in my country yet! what are you playing?
>>
>>24049313
watching my gf play minecraft. organizing files on my laptop, otherwise not much is happening lol
>>
>>24049292
You can kik me hpym
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.