[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*** Sugar MOMMA Thread! *** Females above 30. Males less than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: maruja-cáceres.jpg (15 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
maruja-cáceres.jpg
15 KB, 240x360
*** Sugar MOMMA Thread! ***
Females above 30. Males less than 25 yo.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
i just want to have a fling with an older woman who likes big dick lol
>>
Want to adopt a daughter? I'll cook and clean as you dress me up.
>>
24m who want to be with a 40+ year old women
>>
>>24046781
21 / m / s
chicago
looking for older lady to take out, talk with, and honestly fuck. would really like to just enjoy company of a female not my age above all else though.
not looking for doms or pegging
ask for pic on kik: athletic, beard, into fashionn
kik: og_cooked
>>
Add me ladies 21yr aussie male

Borredd1
>>
women arent as stupid as men, why would a wealthy woman 30+ waste her time on 4chan?
>>
>>24050206
>this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.