[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Zealand thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png (42 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
42 KB, 1280x640
New Zealand thread
>>
Ay any traps/trans in NZ? Gonna be there to study abroad and need someone to show me around/cuddle at night.
>>
>>24044705
I'm considering getting into that stuff.
I'm thinking about getting one of the milder forms of HRT that are made for testing the waters, but I forget what it's called and I have no idea how to get it or if I can afford it.
>>
>>24044716
I don't know because our healthcare here is bullshit, but have you tried talking to a therapist/psychiatrist about it? They could help put things in perspective and pave the road to transition for you.
>>
>>24044736
I'm just testing the waters, I don't really want official involvement if avoidable.
>>
>>24044768
Well yeah, I understand. A psychiatrist can get you the drugs though. It's never really an "official" commitment for anyone else but you, too. You can stop anytime. I've had friends who started on the drugs and then decided against them a few months in, no harm done.

Wanna kik as to not clutter the thread?
>>
>>24044780
Don't have kik.
And I don't like doing formal stuff with formal stranges, weh
>>
>>24044956
Fair enough, I understand. SC or Skype, get to know one another or nah?
>>
>>24044679
hey, I dont know where else to ask. Im going later this year back to Auckland. I was born there but I haven't been back since I left around 17 years ago.

So, the real question. What do you guys think of Maori tattoos?
>>
>>24045002
SC?

>>24045111
Pretty neat, and one of the few tattoos that are politically incorrect to look down upon.
Although full facial might not be the best idea.
>>
>>24045163
No I was going to get it on my back, but I want a tribe member to do the outlines, since it is big and the traditional style seems painful. Also, the tattoo has shading, and I dont expect them to pull that off.

Thanks for the response guy.
>>
Why are IDs even here?
>>
why is the housing market shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.