[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. Any other ladies out there that like Indian Men? Share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: Jus.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jus.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
Hello. Any other ladies out there that like Indian Men? Share some stories of love? :)
>>
TakeIt2Teh

LOO
O
O
>>
No.

I'd like to go to India, however, and spend some time in Sri Lanka then bike around. An exotic places ignoring the burning of women and such.
>>
>>24043954
You're bumping on a slow board. Relax.
>>
No racist people, please. Ladies, don't be afraid, post away!
>>
>>24043972
>>24043981

Not exactly what I meant... but I agree. India is lovely. We need more Indian folks to spice up my place. The men are too handsome! :)
>>
>>24043966
>LOO
>O
>O
It's hard to know what Casta is
>>
Or caste
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Never done anything with an Indian man. Are you Indian, OP? Or do you just like Indian men?

Should I let an Indian man hit it from behind? Are they worth it? Are any men worth it?

Okay the last one was just a joke
>>
Yeah! I'm always on Sikhinng Arrangement!
>>
I have an "almost love" story, but it's kinda depressing.
If ya still wanna feel and learn from it, I can post it.
>>
>>24046219
Green text it
>>
>>24046286
>Indieboy here.
>Had a blue eyes blonde friend from mid school.
>By some stroke of luck, she was ready to fuck me back when we were 15.
>She looked like Hayden Panetierre with a Michelle Pfeiffer smile and DD tits, one of the hottest girls I met back then.
>We set up an alibi that we're just "Studying in her place", she was wearing Victoria's Secret and had condoms ready for me, everything was looking up.

>Then my brother snuck through my MSN account and found out about the whole plan.
>He guilt me about this shit, told me you can do sex drugs and alcohol as a muslim kid.

>Being the impressionable fuck, I listened to my obviously wrong brother, and called off the thing.
>She got mad, we had a fight on MSN, and then we parted ways.

>For the longest time I thought I did the right thing; that I was gonna be doing great if I kept my virginity until marriage for my religion's sake.

>But after learning about the nuanced and positive side of sex,
and realizing enough fucked up shit to lose belief in my faith altogether,
>I ended up regretting that decision.

>I had a chance to feel at least sort-of loved at an early age, but made the mistake of listening to a hypocrite who didn't know any better himself.

>I say hypocrite because he preached to me about being a good muslim and all this shit,
>then went off to toke up, drink up, and fuck up with women during his high school and college years.
>>
>>24046299
Maaan.. You sound like me, except I'm a woman and my parents are eastern European. I've had to go through that kind of shit too.. You realise in the end.

Virginity doesn't fucking matter. The first time is usually never special, usually awkward as fuck and I barely remember it. Fuck this world and fuck all the lies our parents tell us. Fuck the religions and everything else they attempt to violently shove down our throats.
>>
>>24046700
Couldn't have said it any better than that.
I really want to respect where I came from, but whatever ideologies I grew up with never helped me
My folks never taught me to be a kind compassionate human; I had to learn that on my own.
All they taught me is to stay away from everything that's not our culture, fear the unknown because an old book said so, and obey the parents' will...
Eventually once I have what I need, I'll get far away from any family I had, just live my life beyond their influence.

Thank you for understanding by the way. To be honest I thought I was the only one like this.
>>
>>24046811
nah, dude. The more you tell me the more you sound like me. exact same shit with me.They'd never really take time to talk to me about the stuff I was curious about or interested in.. They'd always just tell me what to do, what's right to do, be a good muslim. It's all a freaking joke....... And the worst thing is that's part of what's fucked me up so much. You know how I get my mother to leave my room and leave me the fuck alone? I give her some warnings, I tell her to go away or I WILL cite the bible. I swear to GOD, I read the bible mostly for my own pleasure but I also use it as a weapon in this house. They hate the bible and a sure way to get them to shut up or leave me alone is for me to cite the holy scriptures.

I am also currently trying to get out of here ASAP btw. I want to never see them again. And thank you as well, now I don't feel so lonely.
>>
>>24046853
Glad I could help. I have to confess though; connecting with you took out some suppressed tears from many years. This really had been therapeutic.

That's quite amazing, citing another religion's verses like that. If I wasn't so damn complacent and self-loathing I probably could've done something like that.
I might have a chance at giving a greater blow to my folks though. My father wants to hand me down the business within the next 5 years. Might have to get used to the jobn a bit but I'll be owning the company once he retires.
If I work it right, I could either screw him over and take most of the profits, or sell it off for my own fortune/let it go bankrupt and let his hard work go to dust.

That or just tell them to go fuck themselves once I have everything to myself. Might even make it so that my father can't sue me and take his company back.

Might be evil, but I have to do what I can to get back my life.
Besides, if I actually have a fortune, I'd work the rest of my life in philanthropy.
Fuck being rich if I can't help the world we live in, you know?
>>
>>24046950
This is so odd. What you wrote there as well resonates with me.. And I'm glad I could be of therapeutic help so to speak. My parents also run a "business" you can say, and my father was always telling me to get a full time job so I could do the same. Sometimes he'd remind me "you know, we won't live forever, someone will have to inherit ......". I don't want to go into detail here as to what they own and stuff but yeah, I feel you man. And yeah, fuck being rich, seriously... fuck it. My parents are wealthy, but I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm getting out of here. I hope you get out soon, or that you do take over his business and stuff. Lead the way eventually. And if you have kids, I'm sure you will be an amazing dad since you seem to know what not to do now, we both seem to know.
>>
File: poopy.png (542 KB, 686x460) Image search: [Google]
poopy.png
542 KB, 686x460
I feel sorry for Indian guys. Not because women don't like them but because they have such a strong desire to get attention from non-Indian women who think they're ugly and pathetic.

Like I am white and I'm okay with dating white girls if other kinds of girls don't like me. But Pajeet is practically ready to kill himself because he's Indian and doesn't want to date the little qt punjabi princess.

It's very sad
>>
>>24047127
Fuck those racist bitches, seriously.

I'm not proper white but everyone thinks I am because, well they all say I look white. Like I said, FUCK racism, fuck Mel Gibson right in the ass.
>>
>>24046700
>>24046811

hey, me too, I grew up thinking sex before marriage is bad, and it fucked up my sex life, I felt guilty when having sex and it made me frigid
now i realize how fucked up abstinence is, and the fact that grown ups keep preaching it to young people at church.. it's just so perverted, and also sexist
>>
>>24047146
>guilty when having sex

I could seriously cry now. I have had sex with some people but with only one of them I didn't cry after. It felt so good during.. So good.. then afterwards comes the shame, you'll hear your parents talking in your head, or at least I do.
>>
>>24047224
that sucks so much I'm sorry you've felt like that. For me it's easier cause I realized my parents don't really mind, the only prejudice that's still left is just in my head.
Just think about the fact that your parents are the ones who are mistaken, and if they knew better they would agree with you
and I don't even feel like it's a sin anymore, for so many reasons
>>
>>24047143
You people seriously disgust me.
>fuck wacism!!!
You sound like such a low test fucking faggot. Racism is a defensive mechanism. There are much worse things...like being a cuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24047088
I swear, all these similarities... This is the kind of shit that keeps me agnostic and semi-spiritual. Seriously if we end up being kindred spirits, I hope we both get free and full of love some 10 years from now.
Because we both deserve it, and I'm curious as hell how this shit will turn out for us,.

>>24047127
It's part of the culture too, believe it or not. Indians are grown up believing "Whiter skin is better," basically shaming those of us who are darker than the rest.
We should be able to appreciate our brown women just fine, but we're made to cherry pick for fair-skin spouses, so that we look socially beautiful as a couple. 'Cause fuck compatiblity, amirite? lmao

Like >>24047143 said, fuck racism

>>24047146
>>24047224
Sorry to hear that. I've yet to get to that point, but I still feel shame from beating it.

It's regressed nowadays, mind you, and I find myself enjoying it more, but do it too often and I feel like I'm wasting my life.

I'd never get past breaking down after sex though, that's the stuff anxiety's made of.
>>
>>24047306
>Racism is a defensive mechanism
you sound terribly pathetic
>>
>>24047306
Fed the enemy team with Yasuo mid?
Girl didn't respond to your dick pic?
Come on son, let's talk. I'm all ears.
>>
bump?
>>
Come on ladies, don't be shy! This is fricken 4chan, you cannot be tracked or whatever.
>>
I have indian friends they are pretty sick to hang out with. Their skaters, fucking hell hot. Purple or pink pussy? I wish I knew.
>>
>>24049020
Sisters***
>>
File: DSCF0651-01.jpg (2 MB, 3488x2616) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0651-01.jpg
2 MB, 3488x2616
Do I look Indian enough?
>>
>>24049020
Purple
>>
I'm Indian. Full on beard and turban as well. Yet I still have better luck with white girls than indians. Not even by choice. Ain't that some shit
>>
>>24050655
Damn. You must dress properly and work out at least.
They'd usually go for any guy that's got his shit together.
>>
The truest form of love... *sigh*
I wish more White girls would be open minded - interracial doesn't mean JUST Black Guys and White guys. Indian Men ROCK!
>>
>>24049869
awesome beard
>>
>>24049869
qt
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.