[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since the DD/lg thread was getting too ABDL, ABDL thread! Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Since the DD/lg thread was getting too ABDL,

ABDL thread!

Pic related, me in my onesie and a molicare.
>>
what the fuck is going on here

brb ill go kill myself real quick
>>
They are not massively different things. Don't think it warranted another thread
>>
File: 1457927797094.webm (611 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457927797094.webm
611 KB, 350x350
>>24043622
Holy shit
>>
>>24043751
People in the DD/lg thread bitched.
>>
>>24043751
It was asked for by people in the ddlg thread. If this doesn't succeed maybe we'll try to keep them mixed.
>>
What is abdl?
>>
>>24043820
It stands for "adult baby/diaper lover". It's a sort of ageplay based around baby things and diapers and all that garbage.
>>
>>24043883
Wtf is wrong with people.....
>>
>>24043958
Nothing. We are consenting adults. Just because we like something you don't doesn't mean there is anything wrong with us
>>
>ddlg thread lives just fine
>abdl thread gets shitposts and dies
Wonder why that is.
What brands do all you fags tend to wear? I've got M4s right now, but I'm running pretty low and I'm open to ideas so long as it's nothing too bank breaking.

(Also this thread probably would've done better if the OP had the word "diaper" in it and doubled as a diaper thread, just as a protip)
>>
>>24043622
What is the sex of this big baby?
>>
>>24043958
I don't fucking know, dude...
>>
>>24044265
What the op should have done is posted a more friendly looking piece of art from the /aco/ threads, crop it maybe and put some text on it. (titled diaper / abdl thread)

Also dump a template perhaps ?

>age / play age:
>gender: [boy/ girl/ trans / attack chopper]
>Identity (AB / DL / dom / sub / little/ toddler /[insert anything i have failed to mention]
>favorite diapers
>what got you hooked on this fetish
>What are you looking for?
>What are you not looking for?
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):

The point of this is so future threads attract more than neckbeards and shitposters.
Future threads should have more people (actual females).

Just make the threads look nice and try get some orderly posting going so people will take the time to post in the thread too.
>people in the fetish can be EXTREMELY shy, so a good thread is incentive enough.

TL;DR
More orderly cutesy posts with contact details, less of what we have in the OP

>>24043973
>doesn't mean there is anything wrong with us
Please don't kid yourself, this god forsaken fetish is a niche within a niche, it's very nature can be described as bizarre at best.
Sure it's not our fault and society can be blamed for not accepting us, but we have deviated so far from the norm, can you really say we are "normal" ?

>>24043958
MK ULTRA probably.
>>
RL age: 25
play age: 2-3
identity: mostly DL, but also sub and toddler.
favourite diapers: Abena S4 or dc amor

i've been into this kink since I was like 4 lol
also I think guys are judged more harshly for this fetish because literally everybody i've been with (male or female) have thought it was cute and at least played along even if it didn't get them off.
>>
>>24046257
>People think it is cute
Obviously you're not shitter
>>
>age / play age:
20, Haven't really explored the ageplay side myself
>gender:
Male
>Identity
Think I'd consider myself a switch
>Favorite diapers
Only really tried M4's before, looking to order from ABU in the near future.
>What got you hooked on this fetish
I really couldn't say, I've been fascinated by diapers for as long as I can remember. If I had been an only child I reckon I would have purposefully wet the bed around age 14 just so I could wear pull ups or something.
>What are you looking for?
Not looking for anything in particular, just like discussing things to do with the fetish usually, guess it would be cool to make some friends to chat with.

Would like to hear stories from people who have introduced this to a partner to inspire me to do the same.
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):
If someone really wants it off me then I can reply later in the thread.

Any fellow people from the UK around?
>>
>>24046580
I do, but I keep it private.
>>
>>
>>24047227
adorable. Look similar to an ex little of mine.
>>
Let's sacrifice this shit and bring back the DD/LG thread.
>>
>>24049224
DD/LG is for faggots.
>>
>>24045633
which is confusing, didn't the threads have that at one time?
this is, like, the fifth thread in a row that's been like this.
>>
>>24044719
its pretty transparently a man. you can tell by the hands and the bulge. also a female who is that rotund would be more well endowed in the chest. or at all.
>>
>>24045633
>>age / play age:
23, never regressed but want to
>>gender: [boy/ girl/ trans / attack chopper]
am boi
>>Identity (AB / DL / dom / sub / little/ toddler /[insert anything i have failed to mention]
ab/dl/sub/little
>>favorite diapers
because i am poor, have only triend tranq atns and depends with tabs. honestly prefer the tranq atns for absorption (when i wet, i flood.) but the depends have my fave shade of blue and they have elastic
>>what got you hooked on this fetish
i wish i knew. my childhood? dunno
>>What are you looking for?
friends, other ab/dl's, a mommy or daddy
>>What are you not looking for?
haters i guess? i dunno. i'd be willing to answer questions on skype if people are curious but i dont need hate.
>>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):
official.alternate on skype
>>
You're sick if you're into this. and don't start with the "different doesn't mean bad!" bullshit. you think rapists and serial killers aren't sick either then because they're just different.
>>
>>24050152
How does this make people sick? Genuinely curious of the logic unless you're shitposting. Please explain.
>>
Hey all, figured I should post here as well, Don't know how to do the yellow writing cuz I'm a jackass so bear with me

Identity
Dom/daddy
Favorite diapers
Bambinos or Rearz (Both hold quite a lot and are pretty babyish, perfect for littles!)
Looking for
A little of course! I'd love to find one near me!
Contact info
Snapchat: grandmapancakes
kik: naughty.cakes
>>
>>24050264
Is that really you?
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1280x960
>>24050529
100 percent
>>
>>24050588
You are ridiculously attractive. Are you into female littles?
>>
>>24051005
Oh ho ho why thank you! Yes I am!!
>>
>>24043622
You mean to tell me the reason there hasn't been a abdl thread here in weeks (See: Months) is because you were all hiding in the DDLG thread?
>>
>>24051005
Not saying yes I am attractive just saying I adore girl littles!
>>
Anyone in Houston?
281 here
>>
>age/play age
20, never really thought about a play age or little age. Maybe around 1-2?
>gender
Boy
>identity
Little, though honestly the root of it all is just diapers, so DL technically
>Fave diapers
Factoring in cost, since I'm a poorfag, M4s. I've been dying to try the new ABUs though.
>What got you hooked
Really not sure. It's just been a thing as far back as I remember. Maybe blame Rugrats? It was a cute show.
>Looking for
In a perfect world, a mommy, but I guess socialization is fun in its own way, since I'm kind of a perv for diaper things.
>Not looking for
Sex.
>contact info
On request. I'm really nervous about it.
>>
>>24049775
>wants dd/lg
why you can just go into any hookup thread and just do that
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.