[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we both come home from work >sit on the couch and talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: thelife.jpg (26 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
thelife.jpg
26 KB, 320x213
>we both come home from work
>sit on the couch and talk about our days, have a laugh about some minor thing, commiserate about a shitty coworker
>cook together, making a little mess while playing around; lightly kissing eachother when we come close together while reaching for ingredients
>have a quiet dinner, talking about something small; something we read or something interesting that happened during the day
>lie in bed together; one tangled around the other, her head resting on my chest, comforted in the fact that no matter what the world may bring, our love for each other will weather the storm

is it wrong to want this kind of life?
am I crazy to still believe in this kind of love?
>>
File: 2016-07-07-16-16-332.jpg (55 KB, 540x385) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-07-16-16-332.jpg
55 KB, 540x385
I'm thinking about getting a dog myself.
>>
>>24035549
haha
I'm serious
>>
>>24035645
I'm there with you op, but I've given up. Now I'm looking for something with no strings attached.
>>
>>24035362
Short term maybe, but then the pressures of the world seep in and eventually you're at each other's throat.
>>
seems like too much to ask for at this point. I'm about ready to give up on ever finding anyone.

>foreveralone.png
>>
>>24035362
I want that, but I screwed up and now I'm hideous.

My plan is to pretty much do >>24035549 but get two dogs for the companionship and protection at the same time.
>>
>>24035867
>>24035878
>>24035886
>>24035888

I want to believe that there is someone out there for all of us. it might seem bleak now, but as long as we keep our spirits up, we'll find the one to make us whole
>>
>>24035969

Unless I become magically rich tomorrow, I doubt it. Women don't love broke men.
>>
>>24035362
This shit is Disney. It's the "oh look, these are the plain jane moments" that are actually a fairy tale. Yeah those happen, but real relationships are more than just that shit. It's just a partnership, a real one.
>>
>>24035969
I thought I have found someone like that op, I met her on the internet, she was the most amazing girl I ever met, on sunday she had a pool party, I asked her not to go cuz I wasn't feeling ok with her going, I knew something bad would happen, after she went she didn't talked to me for an entire day, after she finally talked to me, there was something wrong, something different, I couldn't tell what, yesterday she confessed to me, that she got totally drunk, blacked out, got raped by his "friend" who is 17 years older and have kids, and got pregnant, after that, and after experiencing 21 years of loneliness, I came to the realization that love doesn't exist, it only exist in movies and anime, but in the real world, is only about sex, nothing else, I've been a dreamer all my life, but I finally snapped out of it, I realized there is no actual place nor future for love dreamers in this world, I won't continue with this, I don't like just heartless relationships where sex is the only matter
>>
>>24037097
No,
Love exists
but Love takes constant daily effort.
your generation, thinks sex means love
your generation thinks infatuation is love.
your generation is confused,
thinking love is some instant magical connection

you fall into infatuation, you fall out of infatuation.
you build entire relationships around your infatuation
you only have loyalty to yourselves, and how good you feel in the relationship
you don't care about the other person, you only care about yourself.

Girls date and marry men, basing a life changing choice
on how much money he has in the bank, what car he drives,
the size of his house, garage, cock, harem,
how much of a bad boy he is. the more muscles he has and
how pretty or handsome his face is all the better.
and are more than willing to get a divorce if they think they can upgrade
to a better husband or boyfriend, never mind the damage it does to the family.

Men date girls based on the size of her breasts,
how thin her waist is, and how wide her hips are.
most men don't even care what her face looks like
as long as she can suck dick, she's just an extra notch on the bedpost.

none of you care what kind of mother she would make.
none of you think what kind of father will he be?
and what's worse is none of you care about the damage
your sexual revolution has done to society as a whole
>>
>>24035362
Don't give up OP! I have this kind of relationship with my fiancé. Been together for 6.5 years now. Getting to this point hasn't been without sacrifice, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Honestly and loyalty are key.
>>
Take some time before going for that OP. I'm still with the first girl I ever kissed or did anything with and I constantly feel the strapped down because I want to bang everyone in sight despite how happy I am in my relationship. Take advantage of the time you have first before settling down.
>>
>>24038989
Bruh don't leave. I had the perfect gf but I wanted to sleep around before settling down. I broke things off with her. I was so happy, banged about a dozen girls and but I began to feel absolutely hollow inside. Now I'm depressed and lonely. She was devastated at first and I rubbed it in her face all the girls I was fucking. Three years have passed and she has completely moved on now. I still ask her friends abort her from time to time and follow her on Facebook. She's engaged to some other lucky bastard. They look really happy. I'm infinitely jealous.
>>
>>24039030
Why are you torturing yourself? There are many girls like her. If you want to settle down find one
>>
>>24035362

It'd be wrong or crazy if you know it's not what you want. I'm on a very similar situation and at times it's a pain in the ass that I know I'm a miserable person myself and can fuck things up in the blink of an eye but at the same time it slowly makes me less miserable and even a better person. After a youth of not giving a shit about being attached to a person at this personal level I think I'm finally where I want to be and I'm trying not to bring it down to pieces.
>>
>>24037207
I care.
But im 29
>>
I have been married 27 years. I can tell you with a certain amount of authority that a relationship or a marriage is a long series of what I like to call "obediences"> Now I know that word may be "triggering" for some of you lads, but whatI mean by it is that you learn to lose your need for unending ego validation, and learn to trust that you are cherished. Within that construct, there is freedom and goodness. And relishing the small joys is a huge part of it. I think anyone who seeks wisdom will have ears to hear. Life is a series of moments. Small, significant moments. Intimacy is feeling safe. How do we feel safe? By loving unconditionally and choosing someone who will love us that way as well.

The problem is, most girls who would do that are not self-obsessed and subsequently are not "flawless" or whatever that means. But if you are willing to level up to real connection....and if you crave being seen and known and loved regardless, then maybe you will recognize that aesthetics are actually not at the top of the priority list.
>>
Not gonna lie, that sounds like a really boring generic life
>>
>>24035362
No it's not, I've had this twice. The unweathered storm was death. There is hope.
>>
>>24035362
You're a fucking idiot. My ex tried to do this and guess what? You never have any time to do anything interesting. You never have any time left to read. You're just a clingy batshit insane insecure controlling bitch like she was.
>>
File: 1467873417969.jpg (25 KB, 320x390) Image search: [Google]
1467873417969.jpg
25 KB, 320x390
Heres my ideal relationship...

>Wake up with them
>Surprise dick inside me (maybe not every morning)
>Get up and make coffee for us + bring coffee back to him in bed
>Maybe we go off to work maybe we dont
>If we dont, smoke weed, hang out, fuck, watch youtube videos, tv show, go for a walk, go out for lunch etc couple things
>Cook dinner for my man
>Serve it to him
>Eat, chill, movie/tv, fuck then sleep
>>
>>24041131
another time hungry controlling whore fixated on her relationship
>>
>>24041140
time hungry controlling whore? You don't like being served coffee in the morning? You don't like hanging and cuddling and fucking and smoking weed all day? Jeeze like clearly my "ideal" day with a guy is casual and not finite... D:
>>
>>24041131
Where do I sign ?
>>
File: 1454291969769.gif (757 KB, 460x335) Image search: [Google]
1454291969769.gif
757 KB, 460x335
>>24037207
You sound like a huge faggot. Like, I kinda agree with you mostly, but jesus Psycho Mantis, chill the fuck out.

At least you're not this person though
>>24041131
>>
>>24041160
right here, sorry bout the bruising i bruise easily when slapped.
>>
>>24041153
you can only do 1 of those things a day. pick 1 and don't be greedy with time every time
>>
>>24041175
and a nice ass
>>
>>24036025
Wanting to be magically rich makes it sound like you've got a problem. The right mentality to have is to depend on yourself, to have the drive to do whatever you have to do make yourself rich or if being rich isn't your thing, to get what you want out of life at least.

However, just because the person I'm responding to appears to have a problem, that doesn't mean women don't have a problem. From personal experience, I've put heart and soul into making something of myself, I have done whatever I could but all of that has done exactly 0 towards making women love me. That's why I cringe when women say they like ambitious men. Women don't care about ambition or drive or anything like that. They do however like money and status which is often correlated with ambition. I don't know if they can't tell the difference or are purposefully disingenuous. Either way, they don't actually like ambition. For every woman who has ever been into me, it has either been for how I look or for the material results of my ambition/drive/etc. I have yet to meet a single one who was into me for what's truly good about me.

It's not that women don't love broke me, it's not that women don't love ugly men, etc. It's that women don't love period.
>>
>>24041520
broke men*

>>24035549
This guy has the right idea. Dogs are loyal. A woman can be in "love" with you but the second a guy who she perceives to be better than you comes along, she's going to jump ship if she can. Being the best man you can be is not a working solution because best in women's mind isn't actually best, remember that women will fall madly in love with serial killers and the like.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.