[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I get laid? Why the fuck am I still a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Why can't I get laid? Why the fuck am I still a virgin?

Would appreciate any advice from femanons...gay guys are ok too I guess.
>>
>inb4 just be yourself!
No.
At this rate I'm going to be the next Brandon holy shit.
>>
File: bran.png (315 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
bran.png
315 KB, 486x486
>>
>>24028561
You are probably ugly or idiot. Maybe both.
>>
>>24028572
It's amazing how cute children turn out ugly twinks.
>>
>>24028561
First, get rid of that ugly underwear. Two, actually work out and don't suck in your stomach like you are in the pic. Three, pick up a hobby or two to have something interesting to chat about with a girl. Four, go to a club or some social event and mingle. Five, don't be desperate.
>>
>>24028572
I don't get it?
>>24028580
Neither, actually. HIghly intelligent. Not autistic.
>>24028600
1) Briefs are what I wear. They're the most comfy underwear. I don't care if they're for little boys they fit me snug. At least they're not tighty-whities. 2) Starting to work out again, yes need to lose the stomach and excess fat. 3) I have plenty of hobbies 4) I'm fine talking to girls I just can't get enough balls to CLOSE them...
>>
Im fat and I lost my virginity, should be easy for you senpai
>>
>>24028611
Neither you say? Both inteligent & good looking?
Let us see it then, your face.
>>
>>24028611
add delusional to the mix then
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 306x165
>>24028611
>>
>>24028611
you just need to buck up and get some more pulling power and confidence.
Also no one cares about underwear, breifs are comfy anyway
>>
>>24028561
your personality is probably shit.
>>
>>24028561
I'd fuck you. Bi 23 y male
>>
Just download Tinder or whatever the hell the straight equivalent of Grindr is, literally the easiest shit ever
>>
>>24028611
>>24028611
You reek of desperation my dude. I actually know Chad Thundercocks who have only been in 2 relationships at the age of 28, have had sex twice. People aren't getting laid as much as you think they are, so lose the entitled desperation for sex attitude number one. Girls can sense that shit

>I'm fine talking to girls I just can't get enough balls to CLOSE them.
The guys who are getting laid are the guys who are closing in. You're probably thinking in your head "thats such a scumbag move" or something but you'd be surprised at how many girls won't reject you because of so many guys are too afraid to go for it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.