[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mommy rp thread To anyone that is looking for/happens to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 142767842391.gif (503 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
142767842391.gif
503 KB, 500x400
The mommy rp thread

To anyone that is looking for/happens to be
a nice, carrying lady, ready to spoil boys and girls

(Both real mothers and role players are fine, but don't forget to explain witch one is you, in case of male, let us know what are you looking for, and lets all get along)
>>
kik: cristianoristiano
m19
>>
I'd love this.
>>
Bump
This .... Yes
>>
I have a hard time imagining this is a common fetish for women for this thread to work

am i mistaken?
>>
I've always fantasized about a mommy/ son rp.

23m kik: twizzlefuck
>>
Fuck a mommy rp sounds hot. I'm willing to submit to a mom

24/m/SoCal
Hpym
>>
M/20/IN
Kik and skype are skippymisfits24
I'm chubby, love cartoons anime vidya and the dank memes and I need a caring mommy dom.
>>
Only mom/son huh? I've been trying to set up a brother/sister thing. Any femanons interested in something like that?

Didn't mean to hijack the thread or anything.
>>
18 M NYC
Skinny guy and I'd love to try this kind of thing as a son to a good mom.

Kik: Sawybeans
>>
Oh hey, this thread again
24 year old mommy from england who's big into breast feeding and treating guys like children in public here
Hoping it isn't just lil ol me posting this time
>>
>>24021151
Does anyone fantasize about mommy or daddy stuff in a nonsexual way?

Like being tucked in, cuddled, watching cartoons together, coloring, etc?

Somehow I feel it'd be less weird if it was an overt kink
>>
Canada, 604, M/19

Sounds hot I guess
>>
>>24025722
I do. All my dominant feelings arent sexual (even the nursing as a mommy), i'm more for the roleplay and humiliation.
As a little with my ex I'd call him Daddy as we fucked but it always felt pretty weird

Just wanna make my little guy hold my hand in public and buy him toys to play with
>>
>>24025756
Yeah! It's like a vulnerability and connection thing I guess. Mixed with safety
>>
>>24025698
This is me.
>>24024655
Please acknowledge my dubs and be my mommy.
>>
>>24022754
The best way for this thread to work is for the guys to drop their contacts, because girls will be flooded no matter what. Like this thread >>23995783

>tfw I'm a girl who wants a Mommy Dom, but neither of us will post our contacts, so it's hopeless.

>>24024690
What would that look like?
>>
Kik: skrouz

M/18
>>
Kik: vicviper21

18 m
>>
Anyone in az 623 for chat and meet?
34 bi m down for anything
Kik darth_dave
>>
>>24026288
I don't pick my littles based on dank memes and dubs RNG sorry :p

>>24026354
Guys are already posting their kiks without even posting a country or anything about them, kinda makes me laugh given how rare mommies are
out of curiosity, what do you like in a mommy dom?
>>
>>24027397
Uhhhh soo 26/m/514
Idk, i'm shy n stuff, looking for someone nice to talk to.
>>
19yo/India. I have a huge incest fetish, and I'd love to RP a nice, dutiful son who will use his any part of his body to satisfy his beloved mommy. I'm TeaAndBiscuits97 on kik.
>>
Kik:rolleitherway69
Sex:M
>>
>>24021151
Why does she look so dead inside
>>
>>24026354
First off, this >>24024690 is me

I'm flexible! I like the idea of a close relationship that slowly escalates over time. Maybe we (the siblings) have always been close and something just develops. I'd also be into partially one sided where one person has feelings and it takes the other longer to get there. Given the chance I'd play out most things though.

If you (or anyone) is interested message me on Kik at TRDGrif

I'd be down to talk about details and again in pretty flexible on exactly how it plays out
>>
>>24025698
I'd love to see what we could come up with kik

Hpym
>>
Hi !
I'm 27, male, looking for a virtual mommy.
Here is my Kik : champion909

No dick please, live pic or timestamped should be better
>>
>>24025698
wich part from UK?!
Really interesting on you, my email is: [email protected]
Ill back to england in acouple of weeks maybe we cand o something ;)
>>
Male, 25 in interested in rp with preggos/mommys. May trade pics too
>>
22 M, anthony0551
Very interested. Roleplay is key too
>>
Posted in another thread but its fitting for this one

>ASL
25/F/Usa
>MtF?
Females only
>Sexual orientation
Lesbian
>A special hobby or talent
Im pretty damn flexible
>What you want from this thread
looking for female subs or littles
>What you dont want from this thread
Friends, guys
>Contact info!
Kik: iwishforpizza
>>
I'm 20/M from SoCal. Looking for a dominant mommy gf. I'm young-ish looking and really submissive.
(Also, I'm moving to Portland later this year, if there are any mommies who live there)

My e-mail is [email protected]
I'll give my kik and other into from there; just not comfy posting it here ;-;
>>
>>24027397
>Guys posting their kiks without even posting a country
I agree, it's ridiculous! Whenever I scroll through a thread, the one thing I always check is to see if they're from a state near mine.

>out of curiosity, what do you like in a mommy dom?
I want a Domme who will tell me I'm a good girl, pet my hair, and order me around. I'm a fan of the kind, wise, and firm authority figure type. I prefer compassion over cruelty. I hope to find someone who will help me explore what I like, but won't push me too far.
Every single woman I've gone on a date with has been a sub, though. But I also haven't met too many lesbians irl.

>>24029369
That sounds really cute!
I'm not really into online roleplaying, but I hope you find someone who can assist you!
I wish I was into erping. I really want to do some irl roleplaying, and it frustrates me comparing my irl options (nonexistent) to my online ones.
>>
M 21 looking for someone to roleplay with. I am pretty good with my words and pretty cute. 5'11 170 7 in if that matters. Can be sub or dom. Let me know. I will do whatever it takes to make sire you get off. Kik.

Littlemedium
>>
Green.bastard
19 m
>>
>>24031525
Damn! Thought you were interested! I'm totally with you though. I would rather it be irl but I'd be more than happy with online. Guess I keep looking!
>>
Male 21 NY looking for a mommy. Skinny and boyish looking. Skype is Wump
>>
Bisexual roll player able to do either roll.
US MD trap 20.
kik: Fraithy
>>
>>24021151
I like Gfd, not mommy stuff in particular but I love the gentle sentiment of that. I am more into being a tomboy Gfd boyfriend for a qt boy. I'm a girl btw, I have a vagina I was born with. But if you understand what I'm getting at with this fantasy add me on Skype it's retrovoid1992 I like a guy who is really shy and awkward. >>24025722 I do this
>>
>>24031944
To be more clean I'm a tomboy girl. I was born with a vagina. I just look and act like a boy sometimes, more girly other times. I like role reversal. I actually might be more like a daddy or father figure than mommy figure because Ive gotten close to people who had daddy issues. I love reassuring someone that kindness really always is the strongest and most masculine thing they can do. I'm Dom. I do understand the mommy dynamic I just don't want to be called mommy (I don't think?) In role play I like having a position of power like, teacher, trainer, guide to a guy who is clueless about sex and romance. Succubus and seductress to a guy who is somewhat hesitate out of fear, eventually becoming goddess and queen to someone I've completly conquered, plenty of fight is good though.
>>
>>24031956
Also looking to role play other dominant female figures like a Amazon muscle orc girl who raped you. Or succubus demon who rapes you and steals your cum.
>>
21, M, UK
Never done this before but developed a fetish for it lately; open to suggestions and meeting if we're close
Kik: frobanner

>>24025698
>>24031933
Hello
>>
>>24031944
>>24031956
>>24031963

If you're into /gfd/ stuff I might be your man. Do you have anything other than Skype?
>>
>>24031956
ooo, would you be interested in a feminine male x masculine women dynamic? I love feeling like the support type person who takes care of others. I also enjoy the idea of a strong tall women being my opposite who scares, and excites me.

We could even do like a fun setting like a fantasy RP with a barbarian or knight female and a cleric type male who are total opposites but come together when your brackish aggression complements and overtakes my subtle passivity.

I'm
>>24031933
btw
>>
Kik theminister42
M/20
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x408
>>24026354
Hi Hun <3
F/Australia (NSW) I'm a mummydom who's searching for a new sub candidate but I've never had a girl been interested in being a sub in this kink. My Kik is: tastytigress
If you're interested please do send me a message.
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/nl ace
>Submissive Type
bondage plaything
>Top 3 Turn-ons
Segufix, straightjackets, gentle teasing
>Top 3 Turn-offs
Dirty talk, everything pain besides faceslapping, blood/nasty stuff
>Ways to contact
Skype count.zero_
Kik countzero_
>>
Add me on kik: lloomaschineooll
Iam searching a sexy mommy
>>
Any time I feel like replying to a thread like this, I feel like I'm just going to cause people to cringe, but here goes.

27/m/Canada

Could use some doting on (not even spoiling, just some caring attention). Full disclosure, I may be hesitant at first because I'm in a depressive downswing, but a little tlc might help that.

TL;DR: am sad boy, notice me sempai

Kik: nichtengel
>>
23/M Vanisitsp
Boy looking for a mature or young woman for the mommy role.
We will have a hot sexting time. If you like it text me. Hope to hear from you
>>
File: 1457196933861.png (76 KB, 537x420) Image search: [Google]
1457196933861.png
76 KB, 537x420
>>24027658
>>24029728
>>24029810
I'm only really looking to chat in the thread sorry, not meet people, and I hate using kik

>>24031525
>I want a Domme who will tell me I'm a good girl, pet my hair
pic related
Yeah weirdly i think i only know one lesbian irl and i work with her, im bi and everyone else (and everyone i crush on) is straight.

>>24032127
I think sub girls into this kink are rarer than pigs flying, everyone i know irl relates this to pedophilia
>>
>>24025698
kik me! Silverdogmat
>>
>>24032804
I'm a bit out of your way, as I'm from Texas, though given how rare it is to find a real mommy, I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm usually a dom, but can be submissive just as easy. Hope to hear from ya!
>>
File: tumblr_m60hgmmY1t1qjjlbco1_500.gif (971 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m60hgmmY1t1qjjlbco1_500.gif
971 KB, 500x281
would any dommy mommies find it hot to do an RP where you comfort your boy after he finds out his dommy mommy has been fucking his big, strong bully? telling him that it's okay, that you still love him, but that you sometimes need someone big and strong, not a weakling who needs to suckle on mommy's tit?

I think it's a pretty hot cuck/momdom crossover kink.
>>
>>24021151
I am a 19 year old boy looking for a mommy that likes to spoil me if you are interested add me on kik: t2hard4me
>>
kik. aintnothin00

m 23
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.