[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craigslist Thread. Post your stories, pictures and tips I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: CL.png (3 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
CL.png
3 KB, 310x310
Craigslist Thread.

Post your stories, pictures and tips

I'll start
>Be me, lazy 20 yr old student
>posting ads for almost a year with hardly any response
>Get reply from horny 30-something yr old woman on one of my ads
>Wants to hook up and is constantly sending me nudes
>Looks alright so i decide to meet
>Nervous as fuck when i find out she has 2 little kids
>Finally rocking up to the house after like 20 minutes of debating with myself
>She opens door and is atleast 10-15kg heavier than in the pictures
>I come in and we start talking awkardly on her back patio
>She hands me a drink and i start drinking hurriedly
>I'm avoiding her advances as im still getting over how big she is
>Awkwardly gesture to the bedroom
>As shes in the bathroom i decide fuck this
>put shoes back on and bail
>told her it was because of her having young children

Does CL ever work out? Everyone in my area is a solid 4/10
>>
File: hng.jpg (45 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hng.jpg
45 KB, 960x540
>>24017508
bump
>>
File: 16.jpg (261 KB, 1022x635) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
261 KB, 1022x635
>>24017508
That's retarded. Wether or not she was hot, who cares? Not like you are in an actual relationship with her

I've had a few successes on CL that I've posted.
I've whored myself out on CL before. I would like $50-100 blowing or getting blown by guys 40+. While I stopped trying, I still have a regular that gives me $100 for mind blowing blow jobs.

I also found a couple that I've been with for 2 years. The guy is a total cuck and now lets me fuck her anytime I want to
>>
>>24017848
Because ild rather not have sex than have sex with a whale
>>
>>24017848
>Wether or not she was hot, who cares?

...who wants to have sex with someone they aren't attracted to?
>>
File: 1403751210191.jpg (45 KB, 315x308) Image search: [Google]
1403751210191.jpg
45 KB, 315x308
>>24017508
>be fairly attractive 21 yr old
>browse on t4m because everyone in w4m has impossibly high standards/wants a serious relationship/or is fugly as fug
>see qt asian, looks hot af, I meet all her posted requirements
>she's looking for a regular fwb
>jackpot.jpg
>give a quick reply with my stats and shirtless pictures of me from front and side
>she replies with "whatcha packin?"
>send pic of my hard 5" dick
>"I need a MASSIVE reservoir tip"
>no response
>mfw
Should I send a fake dick pic that kind of looks like mine next time?
>>
I've had success with m4w, m4mw and t4m. It's a time sink and a numbers game. The ads in posted with off the wall requests got me the most responses.

Had one chick, a shirt thick big titty lady, end up backing out at the last minute because she is best friends with my cousin. Shame too she had an amazing set of tits and the shit she said in those response emails. Amazing.
>>
>>24019885
why did you event send her a dick pic beta fag , is the girls there so beta there that they need dick pics when not horny ?
>>
>>24019981
They literally all ask to see your dick first, retard. I mean, I wouldn't fuck a bitch on craigslist without seeing the pussy first.
>>
>>24020340
If anything, women care more. A small percentage of vaginas may be nasty, but they're mostly just all the same on the inside. On the contrary a lot of guys have small or fucked up dicks, and honestly a woman looking for a hookup can be picky enough.
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>22M 5-6/10 face ok slim/avg body
>Speaking to this woman to arrange a bi threesome with her and her husband
>Very hot for a few days then send pictures
>"Sorry...just no"

I JUST WANT TO BE SOME COUPLE'S LITTLE SLUTBOY REEE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.