[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the best ways to find someone on CL who would fuck my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Craigslist.png (14 KB, 1004x307) Image search: [Google]
Craigslist.png
14 KB, 1004x307
what are the best ways to find someone on CL who would fuck my ass?

I am having no luck at all
>>
>>24012338
For one, what area are you in?
>>
>>24012904
NH, pretty close to the big cities
>>
>>24013105
Well, if you're ever looking for a thin semi passable, 22 year old trap, I'm usually frequenting the NH list, near some of the major cities. ;)
>>
>>24012338
is there something like CL for normal people

as in not uggos with impossibly high standards but uggos who are ok with fucking other uggos

the m4m section is all these 5/10s at best looking for perfect 10/10s built like Adonis with huge dicks. i see their ads constantly.
>>
>>24013780
Due to the anonymous nature of craigslist, people tend to require more attractive hookups to balance out the risk of getting murdered
>>
>>24013851
that is the dumbest shit i have ever heard

god i hate people

haven't any of these retards seen American Psycho
>>
>>24012338
Post an ad on craigslist that says:

>[age]/[sex] looking to get fucked in the ass
>>
>>24013735
oh, you are? Where exactly?
>>
Lets meet up!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cas/5666387113.html
>>
>>24012338
You're probably one of those people who looks for a 10/10 Chad Thundercock.
>>
i was seriously debating trying to pick someone off the w4m but those are 100% people who are going to club me over the head and take my wallet as soon as i go over, aren't they
>>
Found a guy that wants to spoil a girl (take her shopping for lingerie, perfume, ... stuff like that) and then bring her to a hotel for me to fuck her. He'd leave all tormented after seeing her change into the lingerie, knowing that I'd fuck the living shit out of her and leave us to our business.

Some sort of strange cuckery, I don't know if I will do it though. Would have to be a 10/10 girl and I doubt he can find one.
>>
>"no fats pls"
>looks like Bill Dauterive
>ads that with 10/10s looking for drugs
>grandpas in panties
Unless you want aids or to get robbed Craigslist is the bottom of the barrel for hookups.
>>
>>24012338
get grindr? squirt? adam4adam? soc?
i got lucky from squirt and soc
>>
CL sucks, the guys have crazy standards and the girls are almost always either scams or prostitutes.
>>
Idk
>>
>>24015778
If you get a response they are 100% people who are going to club you over the head and take your wallet as soon as i go over. If you post an ad in that section you're inundated with hundreds of responses.
>>
>>24012338
As a guy posting for women, i can get you it must be so easy for you gay guys to pick up. I get like 10 guys per ad replying even though i posted looking for a girl my age...
>>
>>24018484
yeah, I always get ton of replies, but they never reply back or they are like
>Tomorrow is okay?
and then they never reply back
>>
>>24013735
Where? Do you have a kik?
>>
>>24018484
I can confirm that. At least on the portland craigslist and I'm sure it's similar everywhere else.
As far as finding girls, it's possible but it will take awhile. i've found the better way is to make an ad rather than reply as most women posting are fake - and even if real, even the fat ones are sorting through 100s of dickpics and nonsense.
It takes time and it's not ASAP sex unless you are INCREDIBLY hot or are looking for a guy. For guys it's near-instant, assuming you don't have standards.
I've met several older women on there but like I said, it's being patient and the vast majority of it is gonna be garbage.
>>
>>24012338
In central MA. I've never done anything with a dude, and honestly the only way I think I could is if they were a super passable, hairless trap/shemale etc. Or at the very least a super passable CD.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.