[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I write a posting looking for a room on Craigslist in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1466623956295.jpg (25 KB, 474x580) Image search: [Google]
1466623956295.jpg
25 KB, 474x580
How do I write a posting looking for a room on Craigslist in a way that indicates that I want a cuddlebuddy/fuckbuddy of either gender or at least some form of enjoyable interaction with roommates?

Problem is that I don't know how you say you're open to cuddles and sex from girls or guys without turning off those who have a good offer but aren't open for that.

And there's also the potential situation of flats where someone's looking for a cuddle/fuck buddy but they're not the person offering.
>>
>>24010081
Post two different ads. Or more than that. If you're a guy, you should have several revolving ads. If you're a girl, you should be fine finding guys. Girls are gonna be tricky for either gender.
>>
>>24010856
Two ads.
Should've thought of that.
Although, it's such a short list that it'd look a bit odd, having the only two results for the region both two variants of the same advert.
Anyone who would offer is going to see both adverts.
>>
File: youwerentinvited.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
youwerentinvited.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>24010081
the issue is nobody wants to take in a roommate as a cuddlebuddy. Stop being an autist and learn to form proper relationships with people instead of being an entitled shit.

There's nothing wrong with posting an ad saying youre looking for roommates who aren't reclusive, but if you want cuddles and sex, it's going to take at least a few day for that shit to form

Jesus dude.
>>
Post the two with some time between
>>
>>24010945
like a week not like a day
and make sure your diction/style is different
>>
>>24010945

Need a room share (Male) 11:08 (Today)

-Hi all, I need a room share in (city), I can pay 240 a month, or 300 including utilities.
I'm clean and responsible.

Need room and would like a very open FwB situation. (Male) 11:10 (Today)

-Hi all, I need a room share in (city), I can pay 240 a month, or 300 including utilities.
I'm clean and responsible. I'm also autistic as fuck and would like to cuddle fuck my roommates any gender / species thanks!
>These will work nicely, and no one will suspect a thing.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>24010883
>coin
>>
>>24013111
>the randomised image name from the site the image was on is 6ee which looks like Gee
>also trips
what
>>
File: 1404130892325.png (91 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1404130892325.png
91 KB, 600x400
I put up an ad on Craigslist saying I would do anything for a place to stay rent free long term ^.^

I got a lot of replies and eventually found a nice older guy to take care of me and pay for everything while I cuddle him at night and obediently do everything he asks of me

he loves someone else though so I might have to bail eventually
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.