[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im trying to get into cam whoring, what are some good websites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-07-02-12-56-32.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-02-12-56-32.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Im trying to get into cam whoring, what are some good websites to get started on and if any of you have had past experience with cam whoring, how much did you make? Im not doing it for a lefit income, i just need some money on the side because all of my funds go towards food and tuition. Btw, i cant get another job because i spend so many hours at the one i already have and at school, so ill just trade in a couple hours of sleep just to make some extra bucks whoring it up on the internet
>>
I tried camwhoring on chaturbate for a little while and made a few bucks. I imagine its easier to make more money if you are a female but I (gay guy) did alright. Not a lot, but i got some money for little extra stuff, video games, food, whatever. I didnt make money constantly but every once in a while you will get that one person who really likes you and is feeling generous. Not a lot of experience but its something.

P.S. I also set up a wishlist on amazon and people bought me quite a lot of fun things off of it
>>
If you're an attractive female and have the personality for it you can bank. If you're a guy don't expect to make much unless you have a weirdly big dig and are super fit and young looking.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.