[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me i want to take a pic for tinder but im overweight just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462381518508.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
1462381518508.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
help me
i want to take a pic for tinder but im overweight just a lil bit you know heavy boned and have a visible double chin
how to do a legit shot guys? and should i use a filter
>>
>heavy boned
No, anon. You're fat.
Don't lie to yourself, it's really not good for you. Trust me, I know from experience.
>>
>>24007236
>how do I hide that I'm fat

You don't, son. You either lose weight or deal with it. Lying on something like Tinder isn't going to get you anywhere. You'll meet up, they'll see the truth, they'll leave.
>>
>>24007262
>>24007256
so u would recomend me a shot in the head
>>
Spend the time you contemplate taking a good shot doing physical activity.

Eat a little less than you normally do for a while, if you are really just a "little" over overweight than you'll be good after a month or two.

You're eating too much and not exercising enough, your body won't change unless you change your habits.
>>
>>24007236
BACK OF THE BUS FATTY
in all seriousness tho, when a fat guy approaches me on kik, I'm far more put off by his self hatred than their pics
what tends to work for them
is like
a photo where you look calm and professional.
with like, a button up shirt, maybe tucked into your waistline, looking happy, smile and all that. if you have a neckbears, maybe trim it until it doens't hold cheto shit in it.
>>
I'm a fat shit too anon, I know how it feels. You're not gonna lose the weight soon even if you diet and exercise, it's a long drawn out process that I'm also in the middle of. That being said, the most important thing about dating while fat is confidence. There is no way I should be dating the girl I'm dating right now but I am because I treat myself like I'm worthy of having her. Humor and weed helps too, but mostly confidence.
>>
>>24007236
Use an actual pic or lose weight. How would you feel if a girl took a "legit shot" and showed up heavier than her picture? Just be honest and hold yourself responsible, don't blame it on your bones for fucks sake.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.