[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly, the best kind of men. Forever love for Indians, say it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Jus.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jus.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
Truly, the best kind of men. Forever love for Indians, say it with me, fellow girlies! :)
>>
No thanks, "girly".
>>
File: My ass tastes like curry.jpg (1 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
My ass tastes like curry.jpg
1 MB, 2988x5312
This thread was made just for me!!!

All hail your indian king.
>>
i've actually met a lot of attractive indian men, can't speak on behalf of their personalities, but geniunely handsome yes !
>>
Droves of women in the UK, France, Canada and even now, America are being drawn to the sexual prowess and beauty of Indian Men. Why settle for same, old, vanilla, when you enjoy the true spice of life? I'm glad we are seeing more love for Brown guys. Ladies, don't be afraid, live a little and give them a chance! :)
>>
>>23997393

You're cute :)
Don't let the insecure, white "dudes" scare you away. BE confident and get with us, lover!

Also, Jus Reign is just so damn cute - if only I could meet him.
>>
>>23997387
Stop being racist. We have the best tandoori chicken.
>>
>>23997387

Yeah, whatever you say, dude-bro. Please go back to your beer pong and mac and cheese.
>>
>>23997396

YES! Please, share some stories? It's so hard to find (other) women who are actually open-minded, and loving of Indians.
>>
File: f4lq2u (1).jpg (36 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
f4lq2u (1).jpg
36 KB, 720x540
there are some handsome indian dudes out there
>>
File: RvbOU (1).jpg (47 KB, 306x712) Image search: [Google]
RvbOU (1).jpg
47 KB, 306x712
>>23997436
>>
>>23997415

Best lovers, best cookers and just all-around, best people. It really puzzles me, when women are afraid of Indians, when they are typically the best of the bunch out there.
>>
>>23997436
>>23997442

*EEEK* I can't imagine how beautiful the babies will be! :)
>>
Nice try sanjay. You arent fooling anyone
>>
American Indian men tend to be A+ in my opinion. Especially if they have nice scruff. (White girl here, pls post indian boys of /soc/)
>>
File: lold.jpg (5 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
lold.jpg
5 KB, 216x233
This entire thread
>>
>>23997660
HAHAHA first black people start taking the white women and now indians are. How does it feel bitch?
>>
File: poo.png (293 KB, 1870x597) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
293 KB, 1870x597
>>23997774
Feels like you're a fat brown indian manlet with no redeemable qualities
>>
This thread was started by an Indian woman, trying to get white women to take all the Indian guys, so that OP can stop having her ha do cut off and acid thrown in her face.
>>
>>23997456
>babies
Out of touch with reality.

I can't help but feel sorry. Personally, I'd rather establish myself in life and have a clear path of where I'm going. And yes my kids will be hot but will they have the sheer knowledge of what goes on out in the real world. Stay mad and angry and birth more kids bscause thats what we need.
>>
https://youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>23997442

This guy looks like awful. That soul patch makes me gag.

I'm not indian, but I'm half sri lankan so everybody thinks I am. I was born and raised in the US, my family on my mom's side is English and my dad's side is African American, so I basically don't have a trace of Sri Lankan culture in me - and yet people still attributes racist stereotypes to me, like I should be a computer programmer, speak with an accent, wag my head from side to side, etc. It's really fucking annoying, but I've learned to be patient with people.
>>
>>23997393
lol so disgusting
>>
>>23997379
Sikh hats, yo
>>
File: IMG_4100.jpg (964 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4100.jpg
964 KB, 1932x2576
Does half white and half indian count?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.