[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roast le shit out of me. If anyone can offend me I'll lick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 750x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 750x748
Roast le shit out of me. If anyone can offend me I'll lick the inside of my cat box.
>>
You're a qt ;))))
>>
You have a really large nose, but that's not going to offend you, because you have one of those abhorrent personalities where you refuse to believe you're not better than literally everyone else
>>
Your photo is the stylistic equivalent of a 14 year old on her first Facebook page attempting to go for a scene look,along with your jaw looking like waluigis emo bastard child
You have fat nig nog lips that make you look like a russian whore
And your nose looks like youre doing the worlds saddest shrek cosplay
>>
I can't do this to not ugly people
>>
>>23996538
bo burnham?
>>
>>23996538
You look like even more androgynous old Justin beiber got skinny then decided to give up on life and try to be edgy by posting on 4chan.
Only real question is how deep do you cut?
>>
You look like Justin Bieber got his lower face caught in a pencil sharpener
>>
I bet you grew your hair out to feel trendy and edgy when in reality it's there to cover up your obscenely large forehead which has a couple knots on it due to the mulitiple "run ins" you had In the men's restroom at the mall while taking it in the ass the black/white filter is used to cover up all the acne on your face as a side effect of many men blasting on it in an attempt to make your nose look a wee bit smaller for your Grindr profile pic you shrug off all the roasts and brag to your only friend who has a gimp leg and can't actually run away from you that it doesn't bother you and that you think it's actually funny when deep down all you want to do is cut yourself to ease the pain while playing A young thug song in the background which leads you to beating off to your mark walberg poster then you decide two weeks after high school you'll join the army to prove to daddy that your a real man not some little douche who brags about being roasted on soc in order to garner his respect
>>
Your "lel I can't get offended attitude" comes from being shit on your whole life like the entitled asshole you are. No one on a Korean comic board is going to get to you because the real people already do. Enjoy getting bitched at by your step dad and going Columbine somewhere.
>>
Something tells me you're just looking for a reason to lick the inside of a litter box
>>
>>23996538
You look like if King Joffrey was a victim of the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

Also you better be under 19 because there is no excuse for having bangs unless you're looking for a career in gay S&M films.
>>
>>23996683
That was a good roast, I'm not offended but I'm debating whether or not I should lick the inside of my litterbox or not because that was a good roast.
>>23996697
Nah I haven't been shit on my whole life, but I've shit on myself my whole life, and I've spent my whole life online so I've pretty much heard it all. Also one day you'll see me on the news. (; heheh
>>
File: WithTheBeatles.jpg (118 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
WithTheBeatles.jpg
118 KB, 1220x1220
>>23996538
It's like an emo version of With The Beatles.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.