[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT ƆHAT/ᗡIƧƆUƧƧIOИƧ//ᙠO ƎᗡITIOИ >ƧUMMƎЯ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141
File: 1466989095664.gif (622 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
1466989095664.gif
622 KB, 480x304
ITT ƆHAT/ᗡIƧƆUƧƧIOИƧ//ᙠO ƎᗡITIOИ

>ƧUMMƎЯ ƧUƆƆƧ

[[Wɘ'ɿɘ in ƚHɘ ƨummɘɿ ƨƚɿɘƚɔH now ƨo lɘƚ Ⴑunɘ ǫloom dɘǫin ɒnb lɘƚƨ ƨƚɒɿƚ looʞinǫ inƚo ouɿ ƨɘlvɘƨ ɒnb ƨɘɘ wHɒƚ wɘ ʇinb.
Iƚ ɔoulb dɘ ɒ ɔloƨɘƚ Homoƨɘxuɒl you nɘvɘɿ ʞnow, duƚ ƚHɒƚ'ƨ ƚHɘ ʇun oʇ iƚ.
Iʇ you ǫoƚ ɒny niɔɘ ƨunny qiɔƨ oʇ ƨHiƚ now'ƨ ɒ ǫɿɘɒƚ ƚimɘ ƚo bumq ƚHɘm]]

>ƆHɒƚ Ꭾɘnɘɿɒl - Tɒʞɘ ɒ qiɔ in youɿ ɔuɿɿɘnƚ ƨƚɒƚɘ, oɿ biɘ ƚɿyinǫ.
>>Muƨiɔ ᗡiƨɔuƨƨion
>WHɒƚ ɒɿɘn'ƚ you boinǫ␚
>>WHy you ɒɿɘ ɒ ʇuɔʞinǫ ИƎƎT wɘiɿbo␚
>Vibɘo Ꭾɒmɘƨ
>>ᙠooʞƨ you'ɿɘ ɔuɿɿɘnƚly ɿɘɒbinǫ
>ᖷilmƨ ɘƚɔ.
>>Ꭾɘnɘɿɒl ᗡiƨɔuƨƨion
>You Hɒvɘ ƚo ʇollow ƚHɘƨɘ ǫuibɘlinɘƨ, you'll dɘ biɔʞɘb ƚo bɘɒƚH iʇ you bon'ƚ, Ⴑuƨƚ qoƨƚ ƨomɘ ɔonƚɘnƚ ƨo oƚHɘɿ ɒnonƨ ǫɘƚ ƚo ɿoɒƨƚ you.
>>WHo ɔɒɿɘƨ iʇ ƚHiƨ iƨ ɒ inƚɘɿnɒƚionɒl mɘɘƚ-uq doɒɿb, ɒʇƚɘɿ ɒll.
>THiƨ iƨn'ƚ ɘxɒɔƚly ɒ ɿɒƚɘ ƚHɿɘɒb duƚ iʇ ƚHɒƚ iƨ ƚɿuly wHɒƚ you ƨɘɘʞ Oꟼ will nɘvɘɿ bɘlivɘɿ. Ƨo ƨƚoq ɒƨʞinǫ.

ꟼɿɘviouƨ ƚHɿɘɒb
>>23970150
>>
File: SHE DOES THE PAW THING.gif (808 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
SHE DOES THE PAW THING.gif
808 KB, 320x240
>>23989162
Oh gee SCARY

I didn't stick to my character like I wanted to because my bf's character was a DANK one. So she changed from my first vision of her. Idk if that's a bad thing though. Also, I don't know if it's me being a ranger or m being really lucky but I was def one of those, damaging the most ehehehhee

All of the 4 cats love belly rubs if they're in cuddling mood. But bf and I are relatively strangers, so they get spooked sometimes if we're the ones approaching and not the cats themselves.

ONE MORE GIF

>>23989176
Ikr. Also this house looks funky. One big plant in the corner og the living room, old-school bookcases and since the owners are really into symbolism etc they got chinese, egyptian and christian pieces al over the house. I feel like I live in a fairytale!
>>
File: Ashin Wirathu.jpg (56 KB, 700x263) Image search: [Google]
Ashin Wirathu.jpg
56 KB, 700x263
Gee, I wonder what retart made this.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_034745568.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_034745568.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I'll drop a current pic of myself even tho I can't read OP's rules guess I'll throw my chat green text states tomorrow. Enjoy my raid king pose

>>23989182
Apparently moth caterpillars can walk off bug spray so thats new, but its all bueno I cleaned them all up

Definitely sounds like your bf picked paladin or something the rolls must have been kind. Could be your just an inherit gambler from your ancestors or those dice were loaded. Probably just made it worst since you had more range than others lol

And what the hell is up with that. I thought all cats hated that, I use to get scratched for trying to do that with my other cats. Guess the one in the gif is pack leader then.

>>23989176
Your never alone here. Those bastards have been all over this house. This was probably the second time I had to go looking for their homeland. They always go for any kind of grain so they can lay their eggs so watch out

>>23989191
I also second this
>>
>>23989182
I'm super jealous. I need a vacation so badly.
Which is ridiculous because I do literally nothing all day.
But I just want to do literally nothing in an unfamiliar environment.

>>23989209
For whatever reason, mine have their homeland somewhere outside. But the front door doesn't seal terribly well, so at night they see the light through the windows and come swarming in here and I have to listen to "CLINK CLINK CLINK" all damn night as they ram themselves into lightbulbs.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype:
la.furra.darketa
>>
File: cuddly.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cuddly.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>23989209
even SCARIER but at least they're gone for now HAHA.
And you guessed right. Bf is a Human paladin, and he's a religious fanatic, also racist. And everyone else in our party plays a different race. He only talks to the dwarf cleric that also shares religion haha but he hates us for being BEASTS

And desu all petcats should love it. If they don't feel comfortable with belly rubs it's because they weren't treated well enough while growing up, maybe some kids were too rough when playing with them

>>23989216
Iktf hahaha, get jelly on these kitties

I gotta go shower because I'm going outside soon. But I don't wannaaaaaaa
>>
File: IMG_20160628_034621746.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_034621746.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>23989216
Might be the perfect time to go outside and give them a good spray or at least around the door. For whatever reason the ones in here aren't attracted to the lights just seems like they all want to hang around each other and fuck. I'm getting sick of those dusty ass bastards.

>>23989222
Oh look there you are i was beginning to worry about you and all those genres. How is experimental folk metal any ways?

>>23989242
Their gone until they find another open bag of oatmeal or something. But I'am the moth raider I'll always be on watch lol
Kek wonder how i did that. Your bf's character does sound to racist if he still talks to filthy non-humans like dwarves. He needs to get his game on lock.

Well that the truth cause the cat I have is a recuse and he dosn't like anything but sleeping. But even the kittens I raised as a kid didn't like that. They'd get so defensive or let me scratch them for a minute then just swipe at me.

Pic related tried to get him so I could scratch his stomach but that shit didn't happen
>>
>>23989269
Some guy came and sprayed the other day. It seems to have helped, although now I'm finding them dead everywhere.

Also my dad's cat won't let you touch any part of him let alone his belly. Once in a while if he's feeling real affection, he'll rub up against your leg, which gives you permission to touch him roughly three times. Time four? Your hand is coming off.
I'd like to say he's mean, but his body language seems to indicate he just enjoys fucking with people.
>>
>>23989292
Kek I'd like to say dead moths are more troublesome then live ones just because of the clean up. I'd say you got a month before they come back and fuck shit up.

Even tho your cat dosent always let you pet him at least he'll give you the chance every once and a while. Just be glad you dont have an emotionally disturbed cat man. He doesn't do anything till everyone goes to sleep.

But shit kinda does sound like he likes joshing you. This will probably be my second to last post before I hit the sack, its already 5am
>>
>>23989269
>ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
>>
>>23989523
Of what
>>
File: 1463530166719.jpg (449 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1463530166719.jpg
449 KB, 700x467
>>23989699
>>
File: 1467125877129.png (331 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1467125877129.png
331 KB, 500x322
>>23989737
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo15 (2).jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo15 (2).jpg
88 KB, 800x600
Made a salad and no one died
>/Ascent/ to waifu
Only demure pics from now on.

>>23989454
It's just like said, I sleep and I still feel tired when I wake up
Sorry about that I tired to sleep, my eyes shut on their own and my body is exhausted but I can't sleep really, even today waking up after 10 hours of sleep and my eyes would shit on their own thirty minutes later, perhaps it's the weather
Idk degenerate, you tell me.

>>23988889
>Eyy fag
How refreshing :--D
Being angry implies, I am not
I'm not too bad either(other than usual shite gradually decreasing hopefully) it's physical tiredness I'm not sure why
>Giving me memes while reads real deal
Does my ascent intimidate you :---D---D
You mean like 2D penguins you ignored .
>>
>>23990245
>demure
>is impudent
Roasties gonna toasties.
>>
>>23990290
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Pls tis a clean thread.
>>
>>23990245
I need to see this salad for scientific purposes I thank you, your lucky no one got hurt the authorities would probably have diced you up and then toss your salad.

But what the hell your still tired after 10 hours of sleep, think you might be dying my dear. I stayed up till 5am posting on this fag thread then woke up at 8am, still feel well rested. Got any coffee over there?
>>
File: K.jpg (35 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
35 KB, 670x377
>>23990245
I would rap my dick in her vagina like a kebab.
>>
>>23990300
I am the embodiment of corruption, I choose the fates of threads and I have judged thy fair.

What do you plead.
>>
>>23990320
Non left sowie, that's how successful it been and hey! keep thread clean pls tx
Idk man it's been like that these days, I once went a week with 0-2 hours/day but lately
Fug what time is it there.

>>23990327
Gtfo my thread nao
You have no power here
Look what you've done btw.
>>
>>23990357
>tells me no power and to gtfo
>Look what you've done btw.
That's only the first one :^)
>>
>>23990357
Fuck guess it didn't happen then, but jajaja what kind of salad was it? Think it was two weeks ago when I cook some chicken breast for a chicken salad. That ended up being my meal the whole damn week. I'll keep this bread as clean as I won't tho I'll watch my mouth just for you granny.

I can only imagine how dark your eyes got sleeping like that senpai. And it's 11:49am, its muggy and humid but still fookin 83F man. What about your side?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SSuc-ZLzE
Bish where you at on Skype progress?
>>23988939
Oh sorry they're from older mythology, was confused!
du snakker?
>>23988938
All of this.
>>23988889
Do what you gotta do, as you will, just hope that things turn out in a way that allows you to find peace in them.
Not far off, 22 or so.

It's going alright, despite struggling with some structure and proper cantor, it's making it's way along.
>Tennyson
I'd have to make teufelspakt to do what that madman did. No subscriptions, though, just a bit of reading. I found if I read too much or take points from sources the writing starts to resemble that, and I guess I'm just looking to form my own way from within with as little reference as possible. Paris Review is pretty bold, what's the price for a sub?
>>
File: Picture0074.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture0074.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>drop of one of my bosses guests to airport
>it blows up after an hour I left

This is the second time I got away with this, I'm fucking done with this country someone marry me so I can get a green card or something.
>>
>>23990780
Damn son I just heard about that on the news, and first thing i thought about was if you got caught up in that.

You know what they say about third times the charm right? Maybe you could find a short mexican lady around here, their always ready to marry and mostly horny all the time.

Just don't walk into that airport this thread doesn't need anticipation tragedy, think everyone would get even more sad and depressed
>>
>>23990943

I'm seriously gonna try applying for asylum or something. Fuck tomorrow is going to be hell at work with all people canceling their reservations and shit, fuck this county I'm done with this place not gonna be a statistic in some cunts power play.
>>
>>23990369
It's not funni either way.

>>23990405
I just used some lettuce, tomatoes, and arugula with dressing of lemon, olive oil, little salt and garlic, and Sumac
But chicken salad is good no ?
Yes pls son, and don't forget to make some soup

Oh the eye bags are darker and larger than ever
It's 68 F says google, but my room is pretty hot little breeze due to location of windows I guess, and it's almost 2 am.

>>23990780
My father was discussing going to Turkey for 9000th time just a few hours earlier, glad you're safe Anon
I'd marry you but you wouldn't want a filistin either kek.
>>
File: =).jpg (1011 KB, 1368x1368) Image search: [Google]
=).jpg
1011 KB, 1368x1368
>>23990245
Still no demurity in sight.

You're getting old that's why lol, time to find sandy husbandu asap or else it would be too late. Maybe it's because you overworked yourself during school idk, or you're resting too much. Try doing something to release the energy in burst at least.
I had many boy toys but they all left me :'(

13 years old? Everything makes sense.
Here btw another one but they weren't looking at camera.
Aww you see, you do have a heart, I bet you still have one now ;* <3
Fine :'(
Ecuador, haha.
The time bomb phony? I guess he is qt...
>sensitive
>implying
Not mexican btw
>>23990587
>Skype progress
I just made it kek sorry, you ready niqa?
>>23991389
What isn't?
>>
wish i was a bird sometimes
especially now
sometimes my heart is just so heavy and i don't even know
i feel like talking about it but i can't quite find the right expression
>Though the dull brain perplexes and retards:
>Already with thee! tender is the night,
More I read this poem, the more I am convinced that Keats was an absolute genius because every one of his lines hits me hard.
>>23989067
Thank you m9. I really hope they do, it would be a damn shame to see them gone. Still, I will try and do my best to post once in a while. Even now I am getting less and less of a regular poster, but I am still here. If I leave to my relatives, I will probably be gone for this weekend and won't come around until the next week.

It will stay like this for a long time, my brain is just like that.

Some of them might be potential school shooters, but tbqh, I don't think that half of them got the guts for it.

It's hellish actually. My body hair is more or less the same and doesn't seem to grow further, but my facial hair grows very quickly. I have to shave the every second day otherwise I get a five o clock shadow.
Yeah, possibly. I didn't have the goals that I have now then, and to quote Death Grips "I don't care about real life".

Eyy, that will have to wait. I have to earn for that sweet camera first.

I wish they'd make five litre bottles mang.

Yes, I can't. Higher I get harder it gets as I start tripping balls and seeing shit. Well, it was mostly audial and with a bit of visual stuff. I'm very sensitive to drugs and alcohol. Once I get fucked up, I am more fucked up than anyone else, I swear. It takes a good amount to get me high once I've built up a tolerance, but when I do get there, holy shit, I'm sometimes surprised of the things that happen and what I do then.

Yes, he is a manlet. He is somewhere between 5'5 to 5'7. I guess power and alpha'ness makes you grow a foot, at least mentally. I was surprised to find out myself.

I'll check it out.
>>
>>23991024
I'd say try getting one in the UK for know even tho their not "letting" foreign money come in. But twice is to many fucking times. How close to that airport do you work, I think I'd just lie and say my grandma fainted from all that. Just go out this week when your really have to man.
No on here wants you to become a damn statistic either.

>>23991389
Duck man I knew I was missing some good ingredients to go in that salad I made. I'd definitely eat your salad or most likely all of it. No dirty shit in mind. i'll have to remember that dressing you made too sounds dank. Only had balsamic vinaigrette for mine.
It yeah it was good but I ate alot of it and didn't think of anything good to throw in it. Plus some fag ate all the croutons

Kek I think I noticed that with that last pic of you I drew.
Its probably like 75F in your room then, my room does the same thing. Did you beat your sleep deprivation since your up this late.
>>
File: Schopenhauer blues.jpg (239 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer blues.jpg
239 KB, 590x421
>>23990245
Not so much, it has barely been a few days anyways.
>implies, I am not
I sometimes wish you spoke English, but I am sure you do, so I wonder what is wrong with you: either you are attempting to translate Confucius or just trying to reach some new poetic height a la Pound's imagism. ( Great poetical movement, Ripostes is nice )
Ah, I'm very glad. I guess some of these talks might've inspired you a bit, if not, at least made you more self-conscious of this and that. Get outdoors more, read about nutrition ( good diet literally improves your mood and makes you more energised ) and get some cardio. Should kill the sleepiness. And remember, physical ailments are sometiems the greatest muses; Nietzsche was the most productive when he was constantly sick, stateless, sometimes half-blind, with muscle cramps, fever and God knows with what else. There is a good reason he wrote aphorisms after Wagnerite days.

Not really. You don't aim high enough anyways. I'm only worse in that I don't have a fancy education, but I am working on it.

What 2D penguins?

What do you think about this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtB4kxfQPs
My favourite now. Been spamming it, I know. I just do the "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" all the time despite having shit voice.
>>23990587
Hah, I don't really look for peace, but I understand you. "One must have chaos in him to birth a dancing star". Very banal thing to quote, but you might understand the sentiment.
Same age as the high prophet Eliot. When will you write your manifesto?

What's the length you're aiming for? Fiction/non-fiction? I have an idea for a book, I started writing some, but it was all on the tablet and I lost it. I have to rewrite it all, it wasn't much, maybe ten thousand words at most. "Manifesti; or selfsame" is the title.

1/2
>>
File: i have nice shoes.jpg (87 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
i have nice shoes.jpg
87 KB, 953x953
>>23991503
>>23990587
2/2
What do you normally read? Favourite novel? Ah, the same. My posts are sometimes affected by this as well. God, I was so verbose after reading Goethe and the romantics kek. Very cheap for Americans. 40 $ for the yearly subscription. The magazine is a quarterly, so you have four issues. It is very cheap if you get it for three years, only 90$. For me it is more expensive, but that is because I am an European. 55$ for a yearly one, but I think it is worth it. Hopefully they deliever to Latvia, if not, maybe they have an e-magazine or something.

>>23990780
You can marry me, I am a very faithful husbando.

How's thing other than that?
>>23991408
Very nice cats. Reminds me of my grey one. He is all over in scars because he gets in fights all the time and I am surprised that bastard is still alive because some of those wounds are legit disgusting to look at when fresh.
>>
File: DSCN1092.jpg (162 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1092.jpg
162 KB, 1024x768
>>23991408
Your filthy eyes wouldn't recognize purity if it laid right in front of you
I try I guess, but not in a burst, not much room to do here
Name one

Kek I used to come home with all kinds of scratches and bites from these cats
I remember one of them once was calling me in the rain for a long time, I finally recognize that the voice is the cat I go outside and she takes me to her babies she just had in rain, apparently to help her
So I opened the garage and took them there put them in a box with dry blanket
She was smart
Then I had her adopt another two approx of same age a while later by constantly placing them with her own, they had no mother
And the kids got along kek

Aw little one looks like tiger
Yes that smexy NASA shirt tho
I know what you are
No it isn't tbqh.
>>
>>23986791
Me too :/
If only we could, might have to wait another 50-100 years, but no point in that.
For X/Y? I thought they didn't have an emulator for 3ds. I have the other emulators though, will be good for the plane ride.
It is, especially since everything is coming up into one point.
They do suck, but at least it was an attempt at something.
Ay 420 pokemon before 420 was cool.
I think that one is worse kek, so many counterfeit cards, haven't played Magic though.
Why couldn't I have been him?

Idk, I eat one semi large meal in the evening if that helps.
Are you a genius?
>>23987028
No he is Woody.
Drop them now if you can, kek you predicted right though. I'm good now, tomorrow is another day.
Red it is, vomit is for my asian gf when I get one...

>hopefully no one
Yeah hehe no one has...
Hopefully not but people you never know, it doesn't bother me if people don't like me for such trivial things though or for anything justified for that matter.
I guess, I rather let the person talk first if they want to. No I don't think so lol, she just started taking the real deal, but I think she used to pop prescription pills though :/

Kek I should've done that but I rather ask to be sure.
Not those types of hookups you tard.
>4 years
U wat m8
Ikr though, mostly because of shit internet connection.
I haven't played in a while but I hear you, I get a bit competitive in everything lol.
Yes I hope kek, they had to get married because of that, I think they were going to but they had to rush it and not a religious ceremony so everyone pretty much knew they had premarital.
Why not? A future 4chinner in the making lol.
>>
>>23991430
But you are a bird your just stuck on the ground with the rest of us plebs riding out the winter storm. But like all things it will pass over with time.

Atm the moment I can't say much about the regulars but the last thread was staying alive with randoms so theres still that. And its just the weekend it'll be a bitch but I'm sure you'll make it out unscathed. Just remember to say no to the devil's drink

Well the US already had a eligible winner with that oregon shooting last year. That dude was a home grown /r9k/fag

Its like that for the rest of my body hair its already hit the peak of its height. But I'm probably the same shaving every two weeks with facial hair, even tho it dosn't grow far its still crunchy and curly af. I'd trade my ass hair for chest hair, maybe
>My fucking goal is to shit and b8 till the day I die bitch, what tha fuck i got to lie for.

Just put that on your queue then, you got a long list now. Christ i wouldn't trust myself around that much cola, I can go thru a 2 liter in 20 minutes. Which isn't good, surprised I never had a kidney stone

Still I've never abused audial like that, I think I've still have never done any hallucinogenics, unless you count salvia as one. I don't. But I think you just need a good drug buddy that knows your limits before you get too fuck up. I hate being the highest cunt in the group.

Fuck dude I'm glad I'm taller then him at least I have a 10% chance of winning a election against. Thats pretty damn shocking but not really almost all the great conquers were manlets. He must have to stand on a lot of soap boxes when he makes his speeches

And the dude who mad that song was Leroy Burgess, LOGG is just one of his bands if that helps
>>
File: octavio.jpg (3 MB, 1304x2693) Image search: [Google]
octavio.jpg
3 MB, 1304x2693
>>23991521
They aren't mine, at least the mother isn't though she acts more like a pet to me than my actual cat.
Mine is that bastard's dad, who know where he is and he is the same kek.
>>23991525
Show me it and I will identify.
Then find something to do, next time make 2 salads for me.
Wtf why me, you are the one accusing ne of my fuckbois. Fine I got pickles kek.

That cat spoke? Do you have audio recording of this? D'aww that's awfully nice of you and smart of her taking advantage of your dumbness kek. What else more stories ples.
You were a cat lady before even turning into a lady ay lmao.
That babby aww, looks like it fought someone though lol, anymore.

That's why I want to keep it, since the nigger is gone apparently :'(
Idk should I? Don't want to create another troublemaker lol.
Sure he is, he is smart enough to know not to marry you.
What am I?
What are you talking about, that wasn't even me first of all lol.
I do have some pics of my baby kek here.
Also got skype now if you care...
>>
>>23991503
Sarcasm.

Not trying anything really, I just like my sentences incomplete

Yes as I never had to talk about myself
I think my diet is terrible these days

I hardly aim even, that wasn't a serious question anyway

The Lego one, doesn't matter now

Dark adventurous vibe,a cliche maybe but midnight getaway, I like it, almost nostalgic of a certain phase of mine, I could remember the exact moment now.
>>
>>23991476
What if I told you been making it for more than a week now daily kek, Arugula is pretty healthy too
Vinegar yes, I knew I forgot something, my mother was invited today which is why I had to make my own and she told me how to do that dressing but I forgot about the vinegar
You know what my mother does too, only lettuce with honey mustard pretzel pieces in place of croutons, with cesar dressing, you should try that it's quick and good

You drew it, thanks forgot to check on that thread again, it was eh the picture but I figured I came a long way to worry about one bad picture anyways, but thank you for actually drawing it again
Eyes are not so sleepy surprisingly only during the day, but my body feels tired.
>>
File: cheeki breeki.jpg (45 KB, 537x960) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki.jpg
45 KB, 537x960
>>23991568
Something is wrong with my wings then, I guess. Yeah, time does that.

I was really surprised to notice some people who weren't regulars discuss stuff. I guess that is really nice. I'm actually very eager to see my relatives. And no drinking. I just want to see my old haunts. I'm in search of some lost time at the moment, I guess.

Yeah, but he was also mentally ill. Then again most of the people here are quite possibly mentally ill. Depression is probably very common.

kek, I wish I could go on with shaving so rarely. If I don't shave for two weeks I look like a legit hobo.

I HAVE NO GOALS. I HAVE SEEN FOR WHAT THEY ARE ALL AND THEY ARE SPOOKS. THERE IS ONLY I AND I AM THE UNIQUE SHITPOSTER.

Yes, but I like taking photographs when I do get a decent camera, so it shouldn't be so hard to do.
>kidney stone
Yet.

Man when I got high it was always with complete degenerates. Worst I've been is being completely drunk and then getting very stoned. Like hell on earth lel.

Alexander the Great was a manlet, although that might be political slander. Non-Macedonian Greeks used to joke he needed a stool before the throne because he was so short he couldn't reach the floor. Probably bullshit.

Gonna google that shid up.
>>23991574
Steal those cats then, my mang.
That's a very beautiful cat. Mine has the same resting bitch face. He is bit afraid of me because I always establish my alpha status with my pets. :^)
>>23991580
>sarcasm
I hate that.

Yes, but I couldn't even understand you. I was joking, but it went over your head.

Well neither have I. But I have told some things. It took a while for me to start talking though.
Well fix it then.

>wasn't a serious question
Shame.
You should, but you are very different in those things. Hard to apply my own fire for those things on other people.

I actually replied to that post when I was drunk and I really liked it. Maybe you missed it, but I did notice it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8paDhfGQH4E
>>
>>23991529
Fuck woody, he could do better. Scracth I just want woody harrelson now.
Screw it first name has "van" at the end. And my last name has to do with, "The Art of ___ with a "e" at the end. But it wasn't technicality dead just deprived of good ppl lol
Kek took me a minute before I got that. But know I remember all those noodles

I say sarcastically saying, how did your kik butt date go btw?
Dude you never know some white folks just don't like other colors because thats how they were raised. Thats just life as a minority in this country. I've had enough people lock their doors in front of me.
I've let some peole just talk but sometimes its like open a very old water valve. Your going to see and hear shit you don't want to see. Thats at least in my case.

Tbqh asking is probably better, even tho its a little demeaning to my interweb power level
I know what you mean your cousin jose got you tha hookup. Thats how all shitskins get jobs nowaday
Go play online right now then and see what happens. We played that shit four years straight just to get all the fundamentals down
Fuck man thats the absoulte worst way to go out. I hope that never happens to me unless she's a jewish princess from rode island
What a great way to bring a kid up. He'll be the only one in 2020 calling kids faggots with no problem
>>
File: DSCN1177.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1177.jpg
350 KB, 1600x1200
>>23991574
You've been missing for past year
I made two actually, by two I mean placing it in two bowls
Who else, glad the poor boi got away

You know that call when they're sad
I know kek, cause then another ten cats(all I have named and know) came inside the big gay one slept on the big blanket and the other took shelter in random places, and they stayed there during the month of heavy rain
I spent more time in my life interacting with cats than humans
That baby was half dog I'm sure, she was so loyal, and kind
KEK i just remembered there's a 4 second video of her walking in the house on Youtube, which I uploaded in 2008 shame I do not have access to that account

What how long has it been, bt he looks like Nany, one in picture above when she grew up
Do it, since you wont be having your own kek
That's what he wants you to think, luminutty
YOU'RE A FAGGIT
Idc you made it happen
I don't.
>>
>>23991601
Then you should have posted pics of it you son of a bitsh. Would have definitely circlejerk it and and offered advice and asked for yours.
God I know Arugula is good for but why does it have to be so thick? Plus it looks like a wild weed leaf
And yeah i always forget how import vinegar is for salads, but at least you got the good parts in it. Idk how I forgot to throw tomatoes in mine.

Holy mother of god your mother's damn salad sounds fucking amazing. Honey mustard pretzel bites already sold me, and cesar dressing is a plus 11/10. Where does your mum get the pretzels, their hard to find over here unless its junk food.

That thread is still up idk for how long for. Kek that wasn't your worst looking photo if that helps. But be ready to be butthurt I messed you your face once again idk what the deal is ;/
Maybe you need to sync up your internal clock with your body. but only way I know how to do that is getting bruzzed or drunk and knocking out
>>
File: demure arab.jpg (44 KB, 634x462) Image search: [Google]
demure arab.jpg
44 KB, 634x462
This is a true modest and demure lady
>
>>23991612
The mama is someone's already.
The litter before had the orange tabby ones, really wanted one of those but the neighbors claimed it since the female is theirs. Also mine was the cuck that time.
Ay same here, as babby I raised it to be kinda feral and since it would always scratch me and cause trouble I had to give it a few smacks for it to learn the laws of the jungle. It can fend for itself but he still comes back to me and remembers his place.
>Fuck woody
If you mean the good fuck yes, if not someone is dying today.
Eh? Oh I got it I think kek, doj't know if I should say the full thing though. Yeah with those clue it's infinitely easier, if I git it right though.
It still is, other than you but yesterday it got busy lol.
A gf that you can kiss and get fed from, kinda like a mama bird only better.

It went well -__-. My friend forced me to get it and I barely use it only with the chick I'm talking about.
It isn't just white people, it's everyone. Only whites are more ballsy to show it off. Damn that's harsh, and yeah I mean I also try not to let everything get to me but you are right. Just one word can make the situation different.

I guess, but most usually don't want to talk about. I just ask when yhe sunject is mentioned already or if there isn't anything left to talk about.
My cousins are too young here, mostly my dad has kek. It's true though, it's kinda good cuz no resume or interview lol
No thanks, that would actually infuriate me.
It takes me a few hours to days to get it down lol, well depends I guess.
>jewish
Hey man, I like the way you think. Let's go to Rhodes then kek.
I mean the internet is probably a better parent than most people lmao
>>
>>23991612
Good.

Maybe, I cannot tell when you are anymore tbqh

I think, other than that story you first mentioned in February, I can recall a certain point after which you started talking more
I need to get somewhere first

You have answered pretty seriously so nothing for you to shame
I might be, or I might just be another fag who talks too much with no action, nothing proving an attempt till now
You needn't the education to feel superior anyway.

Thanks I guess

I've been listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8-tXG8KrWs
>>
>>23991688
>>23991643
Fucking dammit, the fuck woody onwards is for you
>>23991612
>>23991643
Sorry about that kek
>>
>>23991688
>>23991693
kek ;@
>>23991692
>>23991692
I just dislike sarcasm. I find it slavish. Opposite of what I think of as "free spirits" and what not.

That's probably because I have a bad sense of humour.

I have so many more things to say, but as of lately I feel like crawling back into my shell and stay like that. My instincts say as much.

Nah it is just that I like sincerity, even when it is very brazen and arrogant. Hard to explain now.
You have so many opportunities and potential though, that is what bugs me out.

I sense discontent, but I'll leave it at that.

Reminds me of this, kek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjtJex4iX5s
>>
File: babby octavio.jpg (22 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
babby octavio.jpg
22 KB, 540x960
>>23991671
I have, am I Nemo?
Make 4 servings next time for being such a snarky punk.
Um rouge duh ofc, wtf he came back and said he was gonna free his country or something like that.

Yes and the Puss in Boots face kek.
Are the babbies still alive, did they move out or do you some still hanging out? What big gay one? Also what were the names lol. The mom did the same with her first(?) batch of kittens, she went to the yard and went in the garage.
And you still do kek, animals are better, they won't call one mean names unlike you :'(
It has the lion stance there lol, looks pretty badass tbqh, what happened to her?
>4 seconds
>on Youtube
U wat m8
Why so short and kek did you get banned or something. I have a vid of mine climbing up the wall and my coat how make webm?

This was like a 2/3 months ago but he is like 4 years old already, I got him kinda big when I was still going out with my ex. Here is hik as a baby though. holy shet it does look alike, except it looks like yours has down syndrome lmao.
Fuck off lol, I will have at least one trust me ;)
Sure he does, I thought you didn't want sandy btw.
Ok I am, what else.
LMAO, throwback to earlier, I can make it happen again if you want. :*
Ok...
>>
>>23991612
Their probably to wet to fly senpai

Well I guess its the macro that attracts some people in sometimes. Thats what a get for using that OG gundam pic kek. But I just hope they can keep the thread going while the regulars are out doing life shit. Don't let them spike your coffee like irish relatives.
But I'm sure spending some time with your bubby should ease out shit with your life, but I have no experience with that. All my aunts still act like their in their 20s

Yeah thats one of the main problems and reason why people post there. Some of the shit I read there was pretty disturbing, idk why they brought that board back.

The hobo look is in now tho you caould pass as a intellectual dude here in the states rn. The culture here is like the 70s right now, but most bearded dude are pussbags not all tho.
>UNIQUE SHITPOSTER
Fuck this it personified right here

Hopefully cameranon shows up when you get a new camera, that dude was throwing some much knowledge at me I couldn't hole it all

Yeah yet, one of the reasons I stopped drinking so much, or maybe the only reason

You just need some chill as peeps in your company then, Where are the dutch at? They smoke alot. But fuck no wonder "its weed before beer and your in the clear" other wise you just get sick as shit and vomit like a dog

No clue about Alexander they like flib about there characteristics back then. How tha fuck did he mount his horse then if thats true? Did he have some african workers pick him up and pop him up there.
>>
How can you check the most frequently posted pictures on /soc/? I know it's possible
>>
File: WIN_20160629_02_29_32_Pro.jpg (182 KB, 882x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160629_02_29_32_Pro.jpg
182 KB, 882x720
Yo guys, french guy with messy hair reporting in. I was here a few weeks (maybe more) ago and I remember having a few great discussions.

I'm not doing great these days, but I'm trying to keep myself busy and do interesting/productive stuff. I read a bit today and watched Dead Ringers (it was great!). I'm probably going to drink some tea and watch some silly videos on youtube (it's 2:30 in France). I'm also slightly turned on so I might jerk off to keep that away.

How are all of you doing tonight/today?
>>
File: tha_fuck_am_I_reading.jpg (122 KB, 596x848) Image search: [Google]
tha_fuck_am_I_reading.jpg
122 KB, 596x848
>>23991693
>>23991731
What tha fuck is going on with this, I'm as confused as the la freeway system
>>
>>23991780
I think you have to ask m00t nicely, I dine it a few times.
>>23991783
Who u?
>reads
Stopped reading there.
>>23991731
>>23991789
You tards are lazy af, fine I will rewrite it fuck you though.
>>
File: 1 USD YOU.jpg (715 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1 USD YOU.jpg
715 KB, 3840x2160
Happy? Sheesh.
>>23991612
The mama is someone's already.
The litter before had the orange tabby ones, really wanted one of those but the neighbors claimed it since the female is theirs. Also mine was the cuck that time.
Ay same here, as babby I raised it to be kinda feral and since it would always scratch me and cause trouble I had to give it a few smacks for it to learn the laws of the jungle. It can fend for itself but he still comes back to me and remembers his place.
>>23991643
>Fuck woody
If you mean the good fuck yes, if not someone is dying today.
Eh? Oh I got it I think kek, doj't know if I should say the full thing though. Yeah with those clue it's infinitely easier, if I git it right though.
It still is, other than you but yesterday it got busy lol.
A gf that you can kiss and get fed from, kinda like a mama bird only better.
It went well -__-. My friend forced me to get it and I barely use it only with the chick I'm talking about.
It isn't just white people, it's everyone. Only whites are more ballsy to show it off. Damn that's harsh, and yeah I mean I also try not to let everything get to me but you are right. Just one word can make the situation different.
I guess, but most usually don't want to talk about. I just ask when yhe sunject is mentioned already or if there isn't anything left to talk about.
My cousins are too young here, mostly my dad has kek. It's true though, it's kinda good cuz no resume or interview lol
No thanks, that would actually infuriate me.
It takes me a few hours to days to get it down lol, well depends I guess.
>jewish
Hey man, I like the way you think. Let's go to Rhodes then kek.
I mean the internet is probably a better parent than most people lmao
>>
>>23991796
no there was an option somewhere
pls take a break from daily meming and discussing philosophy with your circlejerking buddies itt and help me
>>
>>23991768
They're too weak to carry me.

The OP should always appear as approachable and not as some le sekrit club. What bugs people off is probably the fact that these appear as if some sort of international mailing service rather than a chat thread kek
I won't, but I am the only Aryan amongst them, they're all brown eyed people, so I have to keep my anti-degenerate senses up. :^)

I don't know, but some people have genuinely fucked up lives and I can feel a sense of empathy with them.

Yeah really? I guess my accent and European descent might help as well. But I am not the cool type of European, I am the booring Esatern European kek.

Unique one. Shed the ectoplasm of the spooks now.

It will be a phone camera, so I don't think any of that fancy advice applies.

The only reason, trust me.

Dutch are a few thousand kilometres away lal. Yeah, I vomited like a dog once. Was doing it for thirty minutes. I legit thought I'd die.

No idea. Maybe it was all hearsay. Even Napoleon's height is said to be very short, but he was actually taller than average. Anglo propaganda and in general bad readings of history art at fault.
>>23991783
Hey hey.

So-so.

>>23991789
It means that new crusade is in place to purge Jerusalem of Arabs and Jews.
>>23991796
;)
>>23991803
So what? Unless it is tied down, you can steal it.
t. Eastern European mentality

>cuck
kek, what?

I had a few feral cats, like cats that grew on their own. Fuck that mang, they are really hard to tame then. I personally used a crowbar to instill a sense of discipline, but you might lack perspective.
>>
>>23991731
Explain some more ?

Not really, I did see the attempt I'm just a little out of mood these days

I will not poke anywhere, you already know you can talk when you want to

I think I understand what you mean
As much as it sounds so American Drama-ish I disappoint quite often.

>>23991679
To be more accurate been eating it past couple weeks, if it looked nice, will post tomorrow for saladjerk purposes(kek the bois will luv this name)
Stereotype says I'm half goat no ?
Hard tomatoes are better
Fug did not know a salad could be this lewd

It's the junk food, still tastes great, you should try it

It helps I guess Idk too late to care anyway
Saved, I like it it would be boring if it were same as picture
Don't an excuse to drink, need a good plan to secure some probably not until mid July when I'm free in Franca.
>>
>>23991780
>>23991822
It's Maxim's, don't act like a newfag you don't seem like one.
>>
>>23991796
>Who u?
Nobody really.
>>reads
>Stopped reading there.
That's not really nice.

>>23991837
>Hey hey.
>So-so.
Why ?
>>
>>23991783
French dude, great
Ok first how do I buy weed in Paris/Advice
Second do you know any cool places to hang out during the evening, possibly where local bands play or something
I know I sound like a total pleb which majorly due fact I am but I need to know.
>>
>>23991822
Woah buddy you got it all wrong, I don't meme or discuss philosophy with these idiots since they have no clue what they are talking about. Why should I then, I mean I can point you to the right direction, but you're being kinda mean, totes not cool.
>>23991837
I am not a nigger unfortunately and I barely can take care of myself let alone a cat.

He was cucked into taking care of those kittens, probably why he is gone this time except they are his lol.

You don't have the dominant aura then :/.
Crowbar just to hit animals? Kinda over exaggerated but luckily you have no PETA. I just used my hands that's it, hit a pet like you would a child, except not as hard.
>>23991855
>Nobody really
This is better, same here.
Does it have to be, btw wasn't serious I just wanted to see your reaction.
>>
>>23991865
>Ok first how do I buy weed in Paris/Advice
I'm not from Paris, I can't really help you. Look for arabs during the night and ask them "Do you know where I can buy weed", I'm not even kidding. They might not be able to speak english tho.
>Second do you know any cool places to hang out during the evening, possibly where local bands play or something
Well, again, I'm not from Paris so idk. I don't want to tell you something shitty so I sorry I don't know :(

>>23991877
Well, that's what I thought. Nobody would really despise reading, I think.
>>
File: no discernible talent.jpg (160 KB, 518x793) Image search: [Google]
no discernible talent.jpg
160 KB, 518x793
>>23991840
It's not an open expression. If you are annoyed, you car sarcastically brush someone off. If you are called out, you can insist on the less abrasive interpretation of what you said. If you are safe and feel like no harm can come to you, you can insist on it being an insult. It's passive agressive. Just like bad art, you can always pretend it was intentionally bad or shocking to mask a lack of talent. It is malignant in most of its uses. Thus it is slavish and resentful.

I'm too. Tbqh, I can sense that in the tone of our current conversation. Wish I could improve the mood though. How's visa?

I can, but I don't know if I want to anymore. Maybe it was a mistake I ever said anything about myself because I am more than ever aware of my own faults and all.

But I really did appreciate what you did what that penguin, it's just that... I don't know, but it was very nice of you. I wanted to say this before, but I delayed it for some raisin.

Do you disappoint yourself?

>>23991855
Very bad month. Found out some very bad things about my closest family health wise. Have some other circumstances pressing down on me, mostly the monetary misdoings of my household. In an all it would take too much talking to explain, but it has been bad. But as I said it is so-so, so it isn't all that bad.

Been reading that Stendhal? I recommended you him. Summer is the best time to read Stendhal, at least I did as much when I was 16 ( or 15? ).

Yourself?

Ever listen to this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
>>23991877
I knew a guy from an another town that was full of gipsies. Apparently gipsies stole almost every litter of cats they ever had kek. So there is that.

You should get a picture of the bull and put it on your face everytime he does something bad. Remind him of his kukboi status. ;)

I used a tractor as well. We have powerful cats here.
>>
>>23991753
No you're Dory kek
Next time is probably tomorrow, am I waifu yet tho
Yes he was good and gone, why'd bring him back
Wait Rouge is, your fukboi, and your SECOND too
I will tell him about this

That was years ago, many man years as I said maybe twelve thirteen fourteen, one of them was run over by a car, the two adopted were stolen by school bois and Nany was the one who stayed gre a little old then got really sick and died
Her sister was (dont laugh) Sydney and the two adopted ones were Leo and Ralph(for some raisin)
A group of the 20 cats I herded was approx seven big gay cats, I know that because they all were dudes and usually ducked each other right in front of me innocent eyes
They were bi to be exact as they also hunt females when it was that time of the year

Not really all of them are gone ;-;
Kek and it had one of those sound effects Youtube had back then like a scream or some shite
Not banned I no longer have access to that email
Idk tbqh ask Drawanon he posts many webms

He looks so qt here ;-;
Duck you mine looks royal
>Planning his next rape
Should I be reporting this ?
I now want Sandy, considering I'm running out of time need lower standards
That's enough of a word to describe you
No pls
Don't be a grill, poste.
>>
>>23991889
>Look for Arabs
Aw shieeet
No worries ;-;
>>
File: tumblr_nw7v6ugL9m1t1om7ho1_540.jpg (84 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw7v6ugL9m1t1om7ho1_540.jpg
84 KB, 540x540
>>23991895
>Very bad month. Found out some very bad things about my closest family health wise. Have some other circumstances pressing down on me, mostly the monetary misdoings of my household. In an all it would take too much talking to explain, but it has been bad. But as I said it is so-so, so it isn't all that bad.
My family is not doing great when it comes to money, so I can understand that. I hope you're still okay m8.

>Been reading that Stendhal? I recommended you him. Summer is the best time to read Stendhal, at least I did as much when I was 16 ( or 15? ).
Well, I'm between 3 books which are really long, so I probably won't have time to pick up a new book until like August, kek.

>Yourself?
I miss my ex gf, I don't do much so I feel weird, I had a bad thing with my friends a few days ago which still bugs me. Not big things, but still, it makes me feel a little down.

Yeah I did. I like Current 93 but I like DiJ more. C93 is my ex favorite band :(
>>
>>23991889
No of course not, it's ok the only thing I see wrong is when people make it seem like it's something special they only do when at least the average human can do so. That's just me though.
Anyways enough of that, what is Dead Ringers btw? Also may I practice my french with you, I am rusty with it. Comment t'appelles tu? No don't answer that kek. Jesus, I'm kinda like nervous now trying to interact with an actual French person.
>>23991895
Don't gypsies eat cats as well?

Ay lmao, idk who the actual father was. No need to make him hate me even more though.

Cats have 9 lives, mine is probably like at his last 2. Might give his body to the Korean neighbors.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-28-22h28m42s531.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-28-22h28m42s531.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>23991947
>what is Dead Ringers btw?
Some fucked up Cronenberg movie about two identical gynecologist twins who have a weird relationship and use their resemblance to fuck the same girls. Really fucking weird but really great.
Pic related is some cool imagery from the movie.

Well, you could try. Why does that make you nervous? French people are the best :^)
>>
File: parking lot with neon light.jpg (339 KB, 650x662) Image search: [Google]
parking lot with neon light.jpg
339 KB, 650x662
>>23991944
I am, just holding up for the time being.

What are you reading then?

I remember you goin on about your ex awhile ago. What happened with your friends, if you don't mind saying?

I haven't listened to much of their stuff. Anything with similar vibe?
>>23991947
I'm pretty sure they don't, but some of them have an itch for stealing everything that isn't tied down or too heavy.

Make him hate you so he can man up and kick your shit in.

Ours have ninety I wager. When mine dies, I will make a large funreal pyre and see that he leaves this world in an appropriate fashion.
>>
>>23991796
>>23991803
You should have retard proofed that post, so I could understand

Nah he made a mistake voice acting for that movie and making millions of dollars. He should have put work in ANTZ
You probably got it but I have no way to confirm that, other than asking "what was his name again?"
Yeah shitposting about that animefag then I left

I fucking laughed, thats more like some incestive fantasy since its mother bird
Kek and that friend that forced you doesn't even kik you anymore right? Well there's at least that.
Yeah thats true tho, I heard hispanic grandmas are notoriously racist sometimes. Sooner a shitskin gets over it the long he/she will live hopefully.
Thats good then I think I've heard enough of people's problems from that app for this year tbqh
I need me a job like that again, but shit atleast your dad got you a job, mine just told me to start looking or join the military

Its only fun when you win, or when you get over losing to fags with under water connections. Yeah will see about that when the cards come down.
You down too to bag you a big noised girl. Lets do it in august then, I'm sure theres a ton that want a nowhite meat and potatoes
Thats like 1980s kids and the tv tho and see how that turned out
>>
>>23991895
Not that I do not see a problem with a few of what you said, I just assume mine is always obvious. anyways forget about this

Do you feel slight joy in it, I feel it to be mostly annoying yet slightly amusing the tone
No news yet, it's not for another two weeks I guess
How's berry season.

But hadn't you said would you've been able to recognize the way to make up for them ? Or maybe been this willing to ?
How much do you regret it

It's alright you don't have to say anything, welcome anyway

I think not, but let's not discuss that.
>>
I was gonna say that at first lel, haven't watched that one yet no spoilers pls :(
Good, I am expecting a plate. Idk you haven't been complient to my requests at all so...
He brought himself back, why is this my fault.
No? He is always my first, what is fuckboi even?

>years ago
When you still had feelings kek.
Run over by a car no...I ran over a squirrel before but a poor kitty :'(
I've seen some on the street makes me sad cuz I think one day I will drive by and see my dumb cat just squashed there.
>stolen by school bois
Kek, no wonder you hate bois as well, everything is making sense now.
Rip in piece Nany, rip in piece Aunt Malulu, rip in piece Ishmale.
Those are first for cat names kek, then again Octavio :/ to be fair I didn't name him.
>Leo and Ralph
Niqa those are cats not turtles kek.
How did you know they were ducking if they were male? And you were 12 how did you even know about that kek.
That's the first time I hear about homo cats though, what happened to the females? But man love is best love though.

Wait so you have no more cats now? Get one then, I think it would help. You want my grandson?
The Wilhelm scream? Wtf lol, were you making a horror clip with the poor thing or something?
Why was the email banned.
I will I guess, but I think it's different for fone.

Ikr :'), they always look qt as babbies, I have one more with a baby cat he adopted a bro/sis but that one disappeared :'(
No it doesn't it looks like the gray version of the cat from the Cat vs Dogs movie lol.
I don't have to rape anyone, stay mad. Go ahead, they won't save you.
Are being serious or?
No it isn't you know that kek.
Too bad you accuse me of shit and then you don't want it.
I will when bae gets here, probably tomorrow, I'm out for today. Night muñeca.
>>
File: octavio and ¿¿¿.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
octavio and ¿¿¿.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>23992008
>>23991930
Stupid pic I forgets.
>>
>>23991987
>What are you reading then?
The new testament, Plato's Republic and Proust's Du coté de chez Swann.

>I remember you goin on about your ex awhile ago. What happened with your friends, if you don't mind saying?
I'm a bit tired, there's a lot to say. Let's say they made fun of me and were not rly nice.

>I haven't listened to much of their stuff. Anything with similar vibe?
I only heard like 3 or 4 albums of them, mostly their folk stuff so not really. They have a really long discog.
>>
I'm going to sleep now anyway. Good night all of u, I'll be back tomorrow maybe.
>>
>>23992003
It didn't even think anything about that initial sentence in the first place. None of it applies to you, I know you haven't got bad intentions or anything like that.

Maybe, but not too much. I'm not enjoying this very much, tbqh I like talking to you the most when I am spamming those ":-DDDD" and all of it sounds jovial and light.
I really hope it goes well for you.
Not ripe enough. Coped a few litres, I ate all of it. Not profitable at this moment. Next week should be better. By the end of the next week they should start buying berries.

I think I could, but somehow these talks helped me a lot. I'm confused because I am not used to this.
Not much. Just feel a bit weird. Like a bit embarassed.

I just wanted you to know.

I'm always more worried about disappointing whatever is behind that mug that I see every morning when I look at the mirror.
>>23992023
Night.
I'd say something like sleep well in French, but I don't speak French. Yet.
>>
>>23991977
Lolwat, I gotta watch that now. Especially because it seem like a big fuck you to women kek.

Because you are gonna call me an idiot and retart for butchering up your language, which I don't mind if you do lol. Don't you hate us murricans btw?
Je parle et ecrie(?) Une peu de français, c'est comme çi comme ça n'est-ce pas?
>>23991987
That's what makes them survivors lol.

That's my goal in life for everyone as well.

Like a Spartan, make sure to give him the coin.
>>23991991
Kek I know, but I rushed I'm sorry afro-san. I will get back to you in a bit, gotta rest for now.
>>23992023
Bonne nuit mon amore...
>>
>>23991837
Thats where hiring some refugees that got kicked out of the UK come in. (I'll probably be making UK jokes for the rest of the month now)

This is true but doesn't happen all the time, but your a good OP. But kek this is how this thread comes off sometimes, you just have to read everyone's long ass post to find out otherwise.
Oh my god I'm sure that just makes your godlike skin crawl, thats pretty funny tho your the only third-reich dream over there. Oddly enough my black step cousin is one of those rare black dudes that has blue eyes. Not a big fan of them, they kinda piss me off but hes a chill dude.

You can feel empathy for them but most of them have never heard that word or tried it themselves. To much self-loathing can be deadlier than a gun or something similar to that.

Just look up american hipster, I've had to deal with them when I worked in a major city. Plus as soon as you come here you just be labeled as that cool european dude cause we're rasicts. Besides easten yuros are more interesting than a french

Should have told him that, he thought I was using a fancy camera too

I like the width of my urethra I thank you

Send out a sos for a goofy dutchfag to watch your back. Christ thirty minutes? That had to do with hard liquor or something right?

Idk why napoleon didn't hang that painter then seems like he fucked his wife or something then. Cause those painting are short as shit. That what you get for losing a war or two, the winner also get to craft their own since of history
>>
>>23991840
You probably lost a couple good pounds then eating that much, even tho you don't need to diet. Saladjerking could be a new thing, just let reddit know and they'll ruin it by posting naked pics with their salads
Kek it's with that or its your a goat fucker. But nubian goats are the cutest. Wheres the lettuce eating gif?
What those little tiny tomatoes? I wish i knew the name of those cause they are pretty good.
Pretzel fucking bits makes everything lewd famdingo your mom needs to be award hte Nobel peace prize tbqh

Least I know that those work for it no judging. I know snyder's pretzels makes honey mustard kinds could kill two birds with that one

Just keep up the random ass poses and shit and I'll keep drawing, next time I'll do some wacky shit or something who knows
Yeah thats right save that shit for the vineyards over there. But your probably better of buying some in franceland idk how customs feel about that. I know the TSA will label someone for that.
>>
File: w e w.gif (2 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
w e w.gif
2 MB, 280x210
>>23992020
You didn't start Plato with the Republic though?

I'd say screw them, but I don't know the full circumstances. For what?

Yeah, I noticed. I haven't got the clue as to where to start. Guess I will stick to shoegaze for now.
>>23992055
Like Bear Grills? Or was it Grylls? Or Girls?

That's rather dangerous. Actually it is very easy to achieve if you find the right people.

No, I won't. He is a cuck. I'm gonna laugh at him when he realised the old man Charon is quite tight about his fares, or rather, the lack of any.
>>23992057
REFUGEES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was a good OP, I haven't hosted a thread in a while. It will stay that way for forever now, I guess. Yeah, I guess. Sometimes I made the OP about something really random or meaningless, like "Only for hyperborrean souls", atlhough it had some meaning for me.
My skin is actually pretty shit after I got drunk. Lots of pimples, dimples and shit on my face now. Been getting rid of it, but hell, drinking fucks your skin up fast. My side of the family is all light eyes, even my uncle who is the father of the said cousins, but he married a woman with dark eyes, so the lack of any in their side. Like Hodgetwins kek?

Pity is a negative emotion, indeed.

Ahh, hipsters.That's like pseudo-intellectuals. Nu-male, etc. I think the trend is dying now because it has been like that for a while.
Well only if I squat; that is the only way to be interesting for me. If I am ever to meet any of you fucks, I will wear a stracksuit and act like a bydlo to confuse you all.

Shh, we can both lie to him that we're using expensive cameras to leave him puzzled as to why our images lack quality.

U R E T H R A

I will ask the next really tall guy if he is Dutch because why not. And I don't know, it was fucked up. By the end of it, it was all water with what I think was stomach acid.

soc is like a manlet in post length allowance kek 123456
>>
>>23992008
Same in a few, night
See you tomorrow.

>>23992023
Night.

>>23992038
It was dumb anyway

Words fail me again, not joy but it's little satisfaction in discomfort
Will probably get back to that, that is assuming you stay long enough
Thank you
So another week to wait, did I ever ask what kind of berries ?

Most of aren't as well
What I say won't change anything, but you shouldn't nothing of what you've said so far is worth being embarrassed of mentioning
But I as well am confused

Just don't exhaust yourself by feeling disappointed over minor matters. you are but human.

I think I will be out too, Nakte J.
>>
File: mellenes.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mellenes.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>23992131
It wasn't.

There is a very petty satissfaction in these things, but it is petty and is just that. That's why petty people always talk like this, as if they were disatissfied with something and being a cunt was their top priority in life. I certainly sound cuntish like this.
Aye probably, but that might be a bit problematic for me. I will stay around, but as you can see I'm becoming less of a regular.
Blueberries. I'm not really waiting now, I do other things in meanwhile as well. Picture related. They look very nice and taste even better. Ever have any? Yo.u haven't lived properly until you've had some with fresh milk.

Yes, but I just have so much I have held in myself for years, I am afraid I might tell too much to people.
Maybe, but I find this endearing and very kind of you. It makes me feel a bit better, which certainly changes something, even if it is just so very little.

I am, but I a very harsh master over myself.

Nakte. Sleep tight Haneen.
>>
File: 20160628.jpg (108 KB, 1137x375) Image search: [Google]
20160628.jpg
108 KB, 1137x375
Hello friends;

My day was good. I just ate. For the most part if was good. I'm about to enjoy a hot beverage, relax, chat etc.
>>
File: coon food.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
coon food.webm
3 MB, 800x600
And here I was going to bump the thread with this semi fresh oc but since it furry critter day enjoy this webm of a raccoon eating a puff cheeto

>>23992055
Don't sweat it man got to sleep I need to get off 4chan anyways

>>23992113
Bloody refugees eatin up all hard yearned pounds, git that fook out......oh wait wait my mistake come right in pls

Well lets see how our current OP stands up to your stature. i think the most memorable was the "Feels" thread edition. That one got a little to overwhelming kek. But I think thats the point make a theme thats too dank for anyone but the poster to understand.
Weren't you in or near a sauna when that happened? You should have just sweated that shit out, you have the privilege of living near one. You probably where touching your face with dirt hands like a motherfucker when you were drunk. Fuck your uncle fucked up the gene pool of that
side forever now. Thought you ayrans were suppose to plan out who you breed with just because of this situation. Kek almost like him but darker than me, that contrast is no lie when you look at him.

Yeah hopefully trend usually last half a decade before the backlash starts. I pray I don't have to see another and handle bar mustache anytime soon. Thats a good term for them might go over their heads tho
See you'll do well here, americans only care about the stereotypes of people. No one want to see genuine folks, fuck it just say your russian. All the commie-fag would jump on thy dick

Kek, you'll probably not be surpised when he says he is. I say some giant of european man when I went to universal those few weaks ago. He was a good 7ft 1/2. Thats the first race I thought he was, is that racist?

Lel why do no other girls(nations) like me, its just the way I was born
>>
File: 1443426115240.png (669 KB, 1000x1450) Image search: [Google]
1443426115240.png
669 KB, 1000x1450
>>23992131
gav a gosh nite

And good night to yall time for me to sign off
>>
Good night everyone. Signing off.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160628_14.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160628_14.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>23984316
pls no
life is very strange right now but I don't think it's a bad thing at the moment. the end of summer cannot come fast enough

>>23986480
did you go to the fatherland yet??
lel fuq, idk why I even asked. I might be a worse artist than you
>>
File: watch my hands.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
watch my hands.webm
3 MB, 800x600
>>23992774
You beat me to the bump, just dropping in to drop this other webm I made for animal cute day for this thread.

I'd say you look unpleasantly happy in this pic whats the deal with that
>>
>>23993006
kek I have a very soft spot for raccoons. fuggin love this webm
eesh idk son I think I'm going kind of crazy. also it's shark week so maybe that has something to do with it
I gotta sleep. Will check back in tomorrow
>>
File: some faggot.png (2 MB, 939x641) Image search: [Google]
some faggot.png
2 MB, 939x641
Some young Pious pictures. I was fifteen there. I look like effete fukboi. The woman in pink used to be our class teacher. She also taught visual arts. Probably the most naive person I've had the chance to meet as we used to make up absolutely ridiculous excuses with the short guy in the red to leave the classroom when we were having lessons in her class so we could have a cigarette. And she believed our lies every damn time kek. Still, she was a good teacher.
>>23992184
Trump's gold eh?
>>23992191
Sorry for the late reply, was playing Counter Strike 1.6 for nostalgia reasons but got bored real quickly and deleted it.

Anglos aren't white people anyways, didn't you know? They're shitskins themselves. Don't trust their lies.

Yeah, I kind of remember that one.
I was, but I wasn't taking any saunas or whatever. Some guy I know owns it, but I don't really want to contact him. It's a nice place to relax though, I've been there for a few times. It feels really good when you sweat everything out by sitting in a hot room. I am not a true Aryan anyways, as you can see I am not at all blond. My cousins are all darker though, even skinwise kek.

Man I want to grow a hande bar mustache for meme potential now.
I imagine that people would git angry with me because Americans seem to dislike Russians. Actually Russians don't have much love for Americans either, but I guess that is just some repressed crush thing going on there.

Yes, very racist. Reported to MOSSAD. Or CIA. FBI... whatever agency.

Women are a meme anyways my man.

Kill the racoons mang.
>>23992448
Night!
>>23992774
Almost reported you.
How come it is strange now? I'm also waiting for that, but I am pretty busy nowadays, so time is going pretty fast.
>>
File: autism speaks.png (1 MB, 918x460) Image search: [Google]
autism speaks.png
1 MB, 918x460
I sometimes wonder how come I pull off these ridiculous facial expressions, but I guess it all stems from being mentally stunted. Was having some banter with my lads. My head looks huge, but I guess I will post this one because my hair looks very nice in this picture.
>>
File: uwootm9.jpg (53 KB, 939x641) Image search: [Google]
uwootm9.jpg
53 KB, 939x641
high quality closeup

bye for now guys
>>
>>23993091
I can't say I feel that feel about them anymore. Their still cute but they can be a hassle when I got outside at night. They spook the shit out of me
Must be cabin fever and your ancestors wanting you to go back to the ocean. I need to get on board that sharkweek ship, the channel I watched yesterday wasn't showing any good shark shit tho

Go sleep
>>
>>23993141
Oh my god that pic man its like you already knew man, those are some devilish fukboi looks. But fuck man I feel bad for your teacher but know since I'm older I fell bad for you guys have such a nice teacher. Those are the people that make you feel
bad for lying to them and having them fall for it. You fucking europeans and your cigarettes YOU RUINED YOUR SUPERIOR SCANDINAVIAN ECUCATION

Hay no worries man I did the same shit with CS:GO a couple of months ago. I bought that ish in 2012 and played the shit out of it.. But that shit got boring as hell, and that whole mlg community that came up last year killed it for me.
I don't care how many grills play that game now its dead to me. But fuck I need to uninstall that. i'd rather plat source

I'd like to hear you yell that out in the middle of london. I'm sure some 60 year historian won't like those cheeky words

There were lots of feels going around in that thread.
I've sweated out toxins and shit like that before but that was from being in a hot car. I know there saunas over here but idk how much cali-tax they throw on them. Never thought about getting a job with that sleazebag that owns the place?
You still look the part to the untrained eye. And i hope you don't get bullied for being the whitest cousin.

Ewww you know I can see you with one and it'll probably stick. You should save that for your steampunk costume
Old americans most likely but no one in my generation seems to have a bias, least not that I know of. Its like a school yard crush with the butch girl.

The FBI the CHP, the DMV coming after me I'm a outlaw

I should have, could have but idk where I throw that body away. Those mother fuckers are so loud when the fight. its cray
>>
>>23993164
The face of a man that knew what would happen to the twin towers but with held that information. Just to watch the world burn.

"I guess didn't care you know my man" -Pious
>>
>>23989269
HAHAHA THAT CAT IS POSSESSED BY SATAN WATCH OUT

I woke up too late to call the terapist guys. Now I have to wait for tomorrow, I want to get it over with haha
>>
>come to work
>bombarded with calls people canceling their vacations

Thanks isis
>>
>>23991389

Seriously filistin is probably more safer than here right now, fuck this country also

Eyy bb let's get married ;^)
>>
File: IMG_20160626_093416.jpg (3 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_093416.jpg
3 MB, 1944x2592
>>23991476

I'm on the Asian side, used to work in taksim but that office for closed after the bombing in March. I literally survived because I was late to work that day, I used that street to go to work everyday. I just dropped a guest of my boss last night then I heard the news on the radio, fuck this pace became unlivable I want to get myself and my family out asap. Wonder if my teaching degree would work in US.

So how is everyone?
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 750x750
My face is a hot commodity on soc now. After all these years I guess it's bound to happen am I right?
>>
>>23994205
Got no clue who you is, but yes
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 750x1334
>>23994211
I usually keep a low profile, but might as well hang out.
>>
>>23994223
You're hairy kek, why the cross and timestamp though?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyJUmBWCXBw

Ausanon here. Elections on saturday, pls no lieberals anymore ;_;

Enjoying my holidays so far, about to hang out with m8s for 3 days str8

How are all the regulars and newcomers in here? Not posting face bc like a bunch of people recognised me and it's awkward now :\
>>
>>23994405
There's a couple people going around and using my pics. Im just gonna be timstamping more often now.
>>
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ExfOVl3Pxw
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT-PLvvtV6I

>Doing
[Internally screaming]
It is annoyingly hard to cease opportunities when you're not openly presented them. Just.

>>23989164
...WHAT IS THIS?!
>>23989209
This disorganization of your kitchen gives me the pain feelies.
>>23989269
supa dupa sp00dy p0ssy
>>23990245
>Made a salad and no one died
It's evolving!
>>23990780
>it blows up after an hour I left
Kek.
>Marry
Just come to England and bunk with a remain voter. They have to support you or they're hypocrites.
>>23991783
Hey french guy with messy hair.
>TMI
...So..this is this now.
>>23992774
Hey
>>23993164
Who is this beast?
>>
>>23994466
I just browsed a bit and saw a dick shooped on your face kek, guessing that isn't you, what did you do?
>>23994482
>wants life handed on a plate
Y u do dis
>>
>>23994660
I'm generally a nice person, this dudes just got it out for me. Said he's trying to ruin my reputation on this board. I don't really care, it's just a fresh twist.
>>
>>23994707
I believe you, some people are jealous/envious. You shouldn't and it's funny you see it like that.
>>
>>23992163
I do not know if it's got to do with being "cuntish" for what I mean is very personal, it's what one feels in one's discomfort

Yes and I hate it, but it's selfish and silly to do so, for I should learn to get over things.

You probably do, I said it in hope of an extended conversation
I think I have once, but they were too sour for me

I understand, I will refraining from asking not cause you further discomfort
I'm glad tbqh.

>>23992105
It wasn't the only thing I had but most of it, so I did lose a good deal which is good in my opinion
I did not make any today tho kek, I just had the Arugula raw with bread
What about your Salad, kind Saladjerker ?

Well offspring of a goat am I right
Good proposal I will post one when I look slightly less cavewoman-ish
No not those, just regular but hard ones, I hate those tiny ones they taste awful

Yes Snyder's is the one she uses, I love it
Try it and tell me what you think

I know I can count on you

How are you today.
>>
>>23994482
You're on.... the other side
>>
File: DSCN1096.jpg (162 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1096.jpg
162 KB, 1024x768
>>23993808
It might be, but it's so unbearable to live in you'd wish a bomb would take you down.

>>23992008
L DIES
Kek I did not today
You're a bad influence on people
You named him second, Idk you tell me you're the degenerate here

That is relatively true, I'm quite indifferent to them too now
What, you're a serial killer too, when was that
I seen a dead fox on side of the street once

Bois, grills... all of them
Is the last one kill yet ?
They're names, why would anyone follow a manual for cat names
Kek Leo was legit Autist tho kek pic related, poor guy was tiny and weak and so fucking stupid
They did publicly, and I said around twelve, plus we know that shite already by twelve
The females got preggers, but those dude hung together most of the time

Yes, that's what my parents said, they said they should get me a pet or something to make me less cold
Kek it is rather creepy, her walking in the corridor
Not banned it's when Yahoo had a phase and started deleting emails which you haven't accessed for a while

Kek, the "Russian"
>I won't rape
>They won't save you
>Asking if I'm being serious
Yes forgot to say you're sensitive af
Me not wanting it is the exact reason why I accuse you of it, stay mad

>>23992018
Idk why I feel he's like you.
>>
>>23993006
Aww
What did you feed it.
>>
>>23995059
>Idk why I feel he's like you.
Well he is handsome and intelligent isn't he? Kek, don't pets and owners begin to share characteristics eventually?
What's up babes, how you is?
>>
File: 1457157129770.jpg (14 KB, 296x236) Image search: [Google]
1457157129770.jpg
14 KB, 296x236
>>23990780
How's it going bro?
>>23991408
YES
>>23991503
Not very banal at all, it's a strong implucation of what's to come.
Already written just waiting to get turned down by a qt girl and practicing a screeching monologue (':

Probably only a hundred/hundred fifty pages, and a fiction..but more of a philosophical exposition than a fantasy ya know? What was the topic of your work if you don't mind my asking, and ten thousand words is pretty far along m8 that's great.
>>23991521
Dark comedic narratives and religious texts mostly, the Bhagavad Ghita is really awesome if you ever get a chance to check it out. Grendel is, by far, the best book I've ever read. Just the cantor in his writing and the way every word holds weight is gorgeous, without straining himself to be any less gruesome than he is.
Your posts were always a good read, though, you're very well composed compadre.
That's not too bad, even with the 15 increase, but as a monthly price that adds up pretty quick I suppose. Torrent fine arts magazines (':
>>23991529
NO THERE IS A POINT U ONLY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND
Oh, shit I forgot about 3DS. When are you leaving?
>one point
Ooohla
They did try, that's true.
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fumar delicioso
The art for the cards was actually pretty fuggin cool but the game itself is insane.
We can only hope in our next life.

You only eat once a day?
>imbylin
>>
>>23995119
>>23995146
Showtime.
>>
>>23995119
>tfw my cats ate their kids
Nothing much, Sitting
Thinking about how much I need to write down a schedule
Yourself.
>>
File: bailaestacumbia.gif (107 KB, 130x184) Image search: [Google]
bailaestacumbia.gif
107 KB, 130x184
>>23995146
Ok, wait why do I have to post mine?
Anyways I didn't know what to make but is this: leamzene
;)
>>23995173
Better than abandoning them, they won't suffer.
Sitting ay, that's fun can I join?
Are you gonna follow it kek. Schedule would be sleep, 4chan, shit repeat.
Finished what I had to do for now.
Also don't mind the reply above you m'kay.
>>
>>23995188
No, I'm having a blast tho
Gosh listening to my friend's annoying gossip again, we're back to talking
Not that kind of schedule, a schedule of what I should be finishing by each day, I thought of some ideas to improve portfolio but still thinking haven't actually started working
Yes I will mind my own business
>Dat gif KEK
>>
I'm sure you are, like you did in Istanbul ;)
What is she saying, I want in lol.
Ok? If it helps keep you busy yeah go for it of course. How much more work do you need for the portfolio?
You idiota send something, I wanna make sure if that is the one.
Kek ikr, slap mexicans onto memes and you get that stupid shit. I h8 it.
>>
Riding 40 miles in 114F in an hour, pls send flowers to the funeral.
>>23995188
To appease Quetzacotl!
Sent
>>23995156
Nudes?
>>
>>23995241
We were suppose to exchange planes in Istanbul kek
Some shit about her job today, who came and who was mean to who..
Not about keeping busy, it;s shit I've been procrastinating for some time now, and month is almost over with out me accomplishing any of it
Depending on how much I want to fix, but there's a decent amount of work, I'd like to finish and print before Paris so I can show it to some people there on the slight chance I might get a job there
Content ?
I like it kek, saved.
>>
>>23991991
How is that a mistake? Kek I like that movie, was he in it? I didn't know that.
I'm pretty sure on the last name, Ware or Warre, idk and first name is this dude lol.
>
Oh him kek, a nice change of scenario though.

New fetish acquired!
Lol not really, he sends me a message from time to time, just like the chick but you know how people "get" busy.
Idk I guess so, I haven't seen or heard anything from my own when I am with them, but probably right.
Lol, who you've been talking to dude. Maybe you're a trustworthy dude if people have confidence to be able to tell you that, maybe you'll be my therapist kek.
Construction jobs are like that, you just have to show up and you're hired kek. For labor or demolition though. I was a hardcore NEET 4 years ago lol but dad was like you either get a job or out of the house :/. Military is ok if you can do with the training, they pay for the school but I am not that type of person to be under someone's command, not that I am not rn but at least I have some control of my life.

>Its only fun when you win
Well duh kek, it's hilarious when people start trash talking you though for winning.
Aight niqa, we gonna get us some big nosed, flat chested and shekel loaded women :)
You were born in the 80's? I think us early 90's kids are like the last batch of semi-sane people lmao.
>>23992113
I think it's Bare Griels?

I thought you liked living dangerously kek, I could go to the Bronx or even a few blocks from where I live and get myself killed now if I wanted to, sounds tempting...

>honours cat
>leaves cat to fend for himself in the afterlife.
I like the way you think ;)
>>23992774
No I am going this Monday :D very excited rn lol.
It wasn't a stupid question though, I did like to draw before and I posted some shit I made along time ago a while back.
Maybe, you are bad futbol ;*
>>
>>23995315
TOO SOON
>>
File: we the same.gif (1 MB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
we the same.gif
1 MB, 720x504
>>23995315
<3
Post address though :'(
Where else would I send these flowers? Canada?
>>23995326
You really do need a schedule, how did you miss planes.
Wait she has a job, and you don't? Kek, sounds like she had a rough day.
When do you need this by? Maybe you would feel less tired if you do some of that shit, idk just giving suggestions.
>thinking she could get a job in Paris.
Wouldn't this be a quality over quantity thing though?
Maybe.
No stop saving my mexican memes.
>>
>>23995395
6969 Hardwood Drive
Quebec, Canadia (':
>>23995375
ALL THESE NOODS THO
>>
>>23995395
On a serious note I hope this does not affect the Paris trip since we are going to exchange planes there

I do not want to work just yet, Not really this is the general gossip that goes one EVERY day and I have to listen to it all ;-;

Nothing that I need too quickly, but the CV and Portfolio thing I need before I leave
I'm lazy af
Duck you, I know a guy there remember, and he's pretty well known internationally plus we visiting this badass architect called Odile Decq so I want to show her
Yes Quality, which means better chances :-D
>Maybe
You didn't have to accept you know.
>>
File: Picture0075.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture0075.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
We lost half of the reservations for Cyprus next month because of the bombing yesterday, there are rumors about downsizing at the company. Unemployment here I come!
>>
>>23993707
Yeah that cat is something all right. He also is gaining a tone of weight since he hates going out side.

Just make sure you get enough sleep today, and don't waste your time chatting on this cantonese website

>>23993840
Fuck at least you were on the safe side this time, and shit you know thats how a lot of people survive shit like that tbqh. They get caught up doing shit at home and then miss their own death. And shit just keep walking you have a better chance of not getting caught
up in a traffic jam while some shit goes down. I'm sure you can teach here but if anything you'll probably have to go back to school to finish some required subjects. I'd honestly say you should seriously start looking into it this country always needs
more teacher. And pls if you do don't sleep with any of your students, thats becoming an epidemic at least in califorina lol

>>23994987
Hey its not that crazy looking but kitchen clean isn't really my job, and thats how that cat always looks his eyes glow like the devils dick
>>
>>23995517
>And pls if you do don't sleep with any of your students

Can't promise that :^)

I'm looking for ways to migrate to US but I have no savings to show as a guarantee. Any American femanons want a good husband?
>>
>>23995059
>L DIES
I FUCKING KNOW I ALMOST RAGEDQUIT WHEN THAT HAPPEN.
>wants waifu status
>doesn't make salad
:/
You just started noticing that kek. Why do you think the untermensch is not here ;)
You said fuckbois, he isn't one you tart. Roy would be one kek.

"Indifferent", pretty sure it's not though.
Yes I am, it's partly why I can't sleep at night. A while ago but it wasn't my fault I swear.
How did you kill/eat it? Was it those red orange-ish ones? I thought those were North Americans?

>all of them
Am I included
What last one?
Why would anyone call them people names, what if someone else is called the same?
He does look like it lol, I like that pic though, reminds me of Dopey for some reason.
That's gay, that's fair I guess, didn't know you watched porn kek.
Alfa af, makinf sure to plant their genetic line for generations to come, and then enjoying pure homo love, if only I could live such life.

Just go outside, you'll warm up. That really isn't a bad idea, at least start with a goldfish.
I want to see this so bad now.
You had Yahoo, what. Idk much about social media/email.

Ay lmao, it kinda look like the one you posted, more the eye colour.
>implying it would be me
I have some few friends you'd like to meet ;)
Are you
I am not, look who's talking. Stfu or else.
Yes I am so mad, gee I am fuming.
>>23995146
I understand I won't be alive for that...unless I get cloned or cyrogenically frozen.
This Monday, jeez does time go quick though.
>one point
>Ooohla
Wish I could clone myself tbqh.
Trying better than doing nuffin.
Fumar y tomar, why haven't they made an alcohol pokemon?
It is, I know a bit haven't gotten to actually olaying, but it's like chess and and checkers and being lucky af all combined.
Who do we pray to?

No of course not, a regular meal, but I just drink coffee and bread till then.
>>
Did someone say n00ds :^)
>>23995455
Driving there rn as I type this!
>>23995469
Aren't you like 4 hours away from there? I called my french fwiends, expect them.

Just yet, probably won't then lol. Why? Do you live with her or something?

CV? Esplain.
>I'm lazy af
I already know this, what else.
Yes I know you know someone who knows someone who knowna friend of a friend of a cousin. I didn't know the internationally part thougj, interesting...
Fuck kinda name is that, now that is a good cat name kek. Well get to it then, what you waiting for, my belt?
Show proof of this, I am certified architectual plumber ;^)
Really niqa, I can't actually tell if you're being serious or trying to ruse me lol.
>>
>>23994660
>Y u do dis
Because I'm a lazy Panda?
>>23995001
Who told you?!
I want names, numbers, and discounts!
>>
>>23994987
Guess that was perfect timing for your summer bod, now everybody knows your on the market kek. But if that wasn't the only thing you ate, you must have been eating a bunch of lean meals.
Noooooo. But seriously how can you just eat arugula like that, but the bread part I understand. I probably eat to much bread but I'm too skinny for it to effect me.
Gluten is bad for apparently

You mean what did I put in it? Not much cause I'm a idiot. The chicken I cooked with garlic and parsley salt. Only thing I threw in the salad was pepper and salt, I wanted to try parmesan but someone
ate it all. Wasn't the greatest salad. Especially with you and your ma one upping me like that :^[

Well someone would say I'm an offspring of something more chimpish
Kek but that would have gave it a better look. But thats probably a good idea, I'm not looking so hot atm
I'd have to look up which ones then, usually we just dice up regular tomatoes.
Your mom defiantly has good taste, tell her the random black merican you talk to on a jap website, says "I give her two black thumbs up"
I eat those snyder's bites almost every month I love those things. I'm going to have to write your recipe down.

Don't make a dark man blush

Hasn't really started yet, its decent but I need to find out where these ants are coming from in my room. And my brother's new car should be here today so I might be hanging out with him. How did your's end up, still tired?

>>23995067
Gave him a puff cheeto, didn't have a problem figuring out how to eat it

long post got long
>>
File: 1466875943384.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466875943384.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
>>23995527

tfw no one wants to marry you :(
>>
>>23995616
You seen to mention pandas a lot, are you chinois?
>>
>>23995574
Kek I remember that phase when everybody wanted to be L
By everybody I mean everybody I knew online kek since nobody here but me watched Death Note
I was tired today
Why
You names him as a second one Autismo, I did not say he was, who's Roy

Not entirely but I cared for animals a lot more back then
How was it not your fault, it is even when it's not tho
Blondish, he was white
I didn't they get hit by cars often on the way to countryside

You're the first bb
Ishmale dumbass
You add the [species here], for instance you'd be Ish the bean (in case one is cray enough to call one's cat Ish)
Kek omg he does look like him but he was sweet ;-;
Nigga I did not need porn to know this
I have a family tree for my cats somewhere kek, I made it so I wouldnt forget

I do not need to go outside for this, fug the heat is killer here, Fish are retartet
Too bad you won't, it has the most ridiculous username
I still use Yahoo

You pimp rapists WAT.

>>23995455
All dem collarbones ;-----D
>>
>>23995339
Nah I'm just joshing you sorry about that
Shit you got my last name only has one "r". Might have to stop it right there before it gets to personal unless I guess your name.
Nice change but idk how many regulars watch anime seriously. Nice to shitpost tho I don't do enough in here

Kek, what having your mother feed you by throwing up hot warm love food in your mouth.
Busy oh yeah must be really busy when you get alerted on your phone and shit. And surprisingly that chick I talked to got back to me and now where just texting eachother instead of shitty snapchat
Guess it depends on your gmom's attitude. most folks over here have grandparents from mexico so I guess thats why their so mean
Man idk what tha fuck is up with that. I always seem to be consoling someone. I blame my gmom shes a hardcore christian and does prayer lines and shit maybe it got passed down. Guess I'm trustworthy since I don't have a big mouth ;)

Fuck maybe thats my calling right there, or at least for now. I've been in NEET mode for some months now and I'm sick of it. But I feel you with the military I thought I'd join but don't think I'd make a great soldier anymore. Not a fan of getting told to do shit you
have no clue about. And I ask to many questions tbqh, military doesn't need anther idealist anyways.

That just means your sprinkled a little to much salt on them. You should see my brother hes good at it but dude is such a baby sometimes really kills the vibe when you play him.
Mmmmm just you describing my waifu gives me a wallet boner. Maybe we can get a free ride to the holy land as well.
Nah man 1994 sucka, but thats what I've been thinking. We might be the only ones who knows what a phone line is kek. Seems like it just got worst after 1998
>>
>>23995527
kek I don't blame you I couldn't lie to myself about something like that.

I'm telling you man start hitting up some hispanic or latina dating sites, mexican women love bigger men. You won't really find any on /soc/ tho since their more of the normie type
>>
File: Kira.jpg (28 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Kira.jpg
28 KB, 960x720
>>23995752
L was the best tbqh, but the show made pushed you to root for Light, which I was.
>post anime characters that are you
>pic related
I know right, I made my sister watch it though and I think she loved it. Death Note was pretty good, I love psychological thrillers like that I am wanting to find more like that.
You're always tired, fine I'll let it slide for today.
Idk :'(, I'm gonna go chat with her after I am done cleaning and packing up.
Yes you did, and now I will tell him that :--D
Juice.

I doubt it, I believe the animals though, mostly because you are one lel.
You expect me to swerve off and kill myself for some stupid squirrel that didn't decide where he wanted to go. I should've actually.
>white fox
>Africa
Something don't make sense here. What were you doing there.

Yas, my life is complete.
Oh, idk where he(?) is, haven't seem it today.
Haha, very funny. I am from the homo species, stay mad. It wouldn't be crazy, it would be an honour for me to share a name with a beautiful cat.
Did his autism kill him :'(
Eh? How did you find out then lol.
Post tree nao.

Niqa, it rained the last two days, this humidity is disgusting, I need to take another cold shower cuz my balls are getting stuck on my legs.
>Fish are retartet
Exactly ;*
Why the fuck not :'(
Idc show nao, are you my grandma? I don't even think she uses Yahoo kek.

No I make them.
>>
>>23995602
Idk that's the offer our department got, if you think that's troublesome we still got to leave from Amman, Jordan first, so that's by bus to there then plane to Istanbul, then plane to Paris

Nooo but she messages me every day and gets mad when I ignore

Résumé
No I know him directly thanks, and I took that photo for his Magazine, he gave it a full page :-----D
That's the woman we visiting kek I posted her before
I will when I do it
What do you think :----D

>>23995616
Look around fellow, don't need proof
You'll get it in due time......
>>
>>23995660
Inb4 Arab m8, no one will know shite other than my Batman shirt
Meme meals yes
It's good with bread and cheese, you are skinny you're lucky if I eat it will show on me
Did you cook anything today ?

You'll never get on our salad level
But keep trying, for your own sake

That someone would be the offspring of a broomstick tbqh
Eh it's summer and it's all heat and sweat and disgust, who cares
Regular but I hate the soft juicy ones
Will tell her that be sure

Did he yet ?

That's pretty cool, he better take you for ice-cream or something is this weather
Same shit, all the same except I finished a short story and had some ideas for other things so not so bad
I'm always tired, I was born tired and I will die tired

Just one, you're such a jew.
>>
>>23995757
I thought you're name started with the D?
That one was easy, who doesn't know Sun Tzu? I wouldn't have gotten the first name though since you said football and not soccer, usually foreigners call it football. Idk if I should say it but I am gonna put the pic I forgot to put lol.
>
I already told you my name, you even said it again a few days ago kek.
You can't imagine, the last one I watched was Berserk though. You should it's easy lol.

Yes, I am bonered rn...
It could ve true you never know lol. Snapchat waht, I never understood how people can send each other pics out of the blue just like that, I barely pit my face here, much less send it to someone. That cool lol, I think I am gonna check on this gal, see if she is alive at least.
Probably kek, my mexi grandparents live here in the states, so I think they're pretty much used to it or don't care.
You should become a priest kek, that actually a good thing, I wish more people were like that tbqh.

If you don't mind sweat and blood I guess, but I honestly would rather go to school or find an office job where you don't have to kill yourself. Or become the next Donatello lol.
It does get boring, probably why I did start working and since I needed money for ex :/
Exactly man, Idk recently I've been kinda in this I'm in control of my life phase, but yeah something like that. I wouldn't say idealist though, idk actually now you're starting to make me think kek. Besides killing some people doesn't really appeal to me that much.

>salty 12 year olds on xbox live
Lmao, I know what you mean, like the haha in your face I'm beating you then crying if they are losing.
My wallet hasn't had any snu snu in such a long while my dude. Go to holy land and tell then we will make them their Messiah ;)
1993 master race reporting in, respect your elders son.
Yeah probably, kids these days so lucky with fucking smartphones and shit.
>inb4 millenials come
>>
File: landon-donovan.jpg (82 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
landon-donovan.jpg
82 KB, 400x286
>>23996132
>>23995757
I swear if I forget the pic next time I am never posting again.
>>
>>23996081
All that for just a simple little trip? Who the fuck planned all that btw kek. Please be sensitive to my homeland, if you haven't known or care to known, one of your people attacked my city d'amore.
#pray4Paris

Sounds like somebody I know ;^)

Ah gotcha, what is rèsumě?
>a full page
Eh? Like he he graded it and shite?
Hey lol what? She looks familiar, I've seen this depressed and geriatic version of Helena Bonham Carter before.
Show what you have now then.
I think you're trying to do both at once but it ain't working ;) :*
>>
>>23996050
Yeah true, but L was qt
>Ish you
Sure, you probably wouldn't kill a fly
There was another similar, called Psychic Detective Yakumo
Packing up already ?
Sure he'll listen
Kek Roy is such a fitting name for that cunt

Hilarious! Go on
Now you find some sense, what use is it now
Visiting cousins in the countryside duh

Will you die now ?
Ikr we ought to look for him
Homo bean sorry I though it would be offensive if I added, yeah what retart would name his cat like that I suddenly agree with that cats shouldn;t have all human names
I think he was catnapped
Idk man why you asking me this, stahp
I will look for it tomorrow as I want to check it kek

Ew seriously!
Cause it's a sikrit for me and her :')
Kek Yahoo is the best.
>>
>>23996162
Man there are no Palestinian airports, there is an Israeli one but we have an offer for the group and I'm the only one who can use the later so I don't want to miss the offer
Anyway I guess the offer included a transit from Istanbul

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Paris in July

You're so self aware

Heh Fuk off
Done jesting ?
Kek right, that's why she should hire me
I posted a few threads ago something but I will change some of it
If you say so ;-----D
>>
>>23996164
>L was qt
Finally we agree on something.
You didn't post your anime avatar :/
I killed a squirrel brah, and flies know better than to fly near me, bish.
Haven't heard of that one, I should start downloading shit for the ride lol so that would be a good thing I guess.
I was, I mean I still have until Sunday the latest, but I still gotta clean up a bit. Thank Allah it is not gril coming here phew.
I know he such a treasure, good thing I laid eyes on him first.
I had fun times with him, but that was ages ago. He gets so confused so easily, it's kinda qt :3

That's it for today, come to tomorrow's show, price is the same.
Gee thanks -__-, I'll do it rn if you annoy me though.
There's countries in Palestine?

It will only hurt a lot.
>we
Eeeeeh? What you mean?
You can't offend me if it's true, you still don't get it don't you? Ay lmao, you're rigjt about ne influencing people ;) I will call my grandson (idk why I call it a he) Ishy :3
It was better that way, he would've ded in your hands.
Please do :)

I am serious? You fucking idiot, you are lucky you don't have to worry about lil shite like that.
And me too, tell nao!
It doesn't give those yodeling commercials anymore, or do they?
>>23996193
Why would there be. Offer to ride with several people for hours sounds nice. That's awfully social and unlike you though lol.

I won't mostly because I'll be in a different country still :-3

Am I now, that's a very nice thing of you to say.

Make me.
I am now, am tired and I yet to finish cleaning kek.
Why would she hire you, you're like the Planet of the Apes monkey gril, only if she was real.
>tfw you are changing bomb schematics
I did say so, now you say what you have to say :):):)
>>
File: IMG_20160625_183212115.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_183212115.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>23996115
Yeah dude its summer time and your not getting any younger. You need to start strutting your stuff to get that arab m8
Meme-Calorie 5 the ultimate fat busting meal offered by 4chan heath plans
You could have easily made some garlic bread with it that would have been good. But most likely more fatting, pic related to what I can eat and get away with
Not yet might think of something later today. If I do I'll make sure to post it for the foodies

If you just let me maybe I can. Or i'll just steal it and make it a new thing in the states and sell it as prepackage authentic palestinian salad, "Pale Salad"
I'll find something I usually the sibling that cooks the most

Damn shots fired, thats impossible you'd have to get a mop to have a proper child with a broomstick. Its like donkey rules
Well then I guess I'll take a current pic of my sweaty ass self before the day ends, same should go for you then
Those soft ones are the ones that blow up in your mouth when you bite into them. Not a big fan of mouth fulls jizzume
I'm sure she'll have no clue what your one about

Yup he got it, pretty nice car its a 2012 VW golf tho not a big fan of them. The company he got it from delivered to our house too OHHHHH. Door don't lock so we need to check that out
Well were about to go smoke some wacky weed so guess that counts. I'd like ice cream but I'm sure itll melt before I finish it
I honestly need to start reading again. I started a series and almost finished the first book but I fell off the wagon. Least i don't feel bad for being a lazy kaffir now :)
Yo slap yourself in the face I use to do that for work usually helps, just not so hard pls

The black jews will rise again once I marry a jewish princess
>>
I will go sleep now, don't let the thread die
Night peoples.

>>23996262
Night Ish.

>>23996289
>dose buns
Before I go I must say you're lucky basturd ;-;
>>
>>23996289
Fuck you dude, I'm hungry now lol, also are those chink letters I see kek.
>>23996338
>implying OP hasn't left this to die already.
Night toots.
>>
Yo, just here for a few minutes, it's almost 4AM and I have a ton of shit to do tomorrow.

>>23992055
>Don't you hate us murricans btw?
Most french people do, for shit reasons. I don't really like Americans, but mostly, I pity them. American masses are the dumbest in the world, it's really sad. Your country is fucked. You have no History.

:(

>Je parle et ecrie(?) Une peu de français, c'est comme çi comme ça n'est-ce pas?
Well that's good! It's écris*, un* peu, and just comme ça but that's already impressive, french is kind of hard lel.

>>23992113
>You didn't start Plato with the Republic though?
Idk, didn't feel like it. It's really long after all, and I think it becomes harder and harder as it goes on. I think understand it way better now that I read more philosophy.

>I'd say screw them, but I don't know the full circumstances. For what?
I did something a bit stupid but nothing crazy and they really made fun of me, then yelled at me saying that I was being a douche these days. I stopped talking to them tho. I feel better, they were not really nice friends.

>Yeah, I noticed. I haven't got the clue as to where to start. Guess I will stick to shoegaze for now.
Shoegaze is gud, I don't like everything tho. This is one of my favorite shoegaze release (it's more dream pop but who cares):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERU9ZtTs3Fk
It's the first song but seriously the whole album is really great.
>>
>>23993403
I was very different looking back then. It's actually surprising for me to look at those pictures. But young Pious couldn't feel bad, after all, he was an amoralist even then. :^)
>Latvian Eastern European shit-tier eudation
>Scandinavian eduation
kek

In general it seems to me that I can't enjoy video games anymore. No matter what I play. I just wanted a dose of nostalgia, but I got that of disappointment.
>girl gamers
That sounds like cancer, but not because they are women, but because there is even a need to imply their gender.

London is already minority native Briton, I guess it wouldn't be too hard to convince them that they aren't white, nor are they getting more white. ;)

Nah, that guy is someone I'd rather avoid. I in general avoid getting to close with people, it gets you involved in petty relations with petty people and it is boring. No-no for the sauna. Saunas are common as fug here though.

>steampunk
Kek, if there is any costumefaggotry that I hate, it is definitely steampunk ( I liked Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura ) because it makes me think of one of those *tips cringe images kek.

You got yourself caught. What is the next step of your masterplan?

Cook it. ;)
>>23993412
kek
i knew
>>23994433
Who recognised you?
>>23994482
Me a few years ago. Pretty shit pictures, but I thought I'd share .
>>
By chance I stumbled upon a copy of Stendhal's work, "Lucien Leuwen". Translation weighing a bit over five hundred pages, with notes and explanations inlcuded. I'm very eager to read this book.
>>23994987
I don't really know if I understood you completely, I'd ask you to tell me more, but you don't normally like explaining what you say.

I'm no one important anyways. My presence or the lack of one isn't that noticeable. At least not as much as it used to be, but my goals and thinking have changed a lot lately. I have more facets to my personality than the "that one ""smart"" guy who spends his time shitposting on /soc/ about philosophy and literature all day". There are lots of people to talk with here daily anyways. And you will become just as busy, if not more so, soon enough.

I guess. Just ask me something, these normally develop into lengthy conversations on their own.
Probably because they were not fully ripe.

I'm not really at "discomfort", you should already know I couldn't give a straw about comfort, it's just very strange and all.
>>23995146
Make sure you take that monologue and turn it into fine iambic pentameter. Will sound like making Shakespearean sonnets whilst making the beta revolution roll about.

Fiction isn't necessarily fantasy, most of the times it is anything but fantasy, so I get the idea. An interplay of an editor discovering various writings of an unpublished, obscure author, thus the "Manifesti", each of the manifesto being an exposition of highly incosistent worldview formed by fiasco of an attempt at writings and isolation. As it proceeds the examiner, editor, and the examined, author, becomes more and more ambigious. And there is the third person, the reader, which could assumedly be whomever is reading the work in the "real life" or the reality outside of the book, but I want to make it out as much that the editor, the author and the reader are the same persona. It's difficult to explain.
>>
>>23997124
>>23995146
And to add, I more or less have the structure down.
>introduction
>no more than fifteen manifestos
>book of colours
>decameron of lies
>the war against humanity; the manifesto of the philosophy of the future
>and the last, untitled cantos, just divided by breaks
I think I might be able to shit this out before the summer of the next year. If not fully complete work, it should be somewhat finished. I want to express my own disillusionments and frustrations with this book, but I am not necessarily implying everything I say there is what I believe in. It should work as a strange piece of work that explores the metaphysics a la Schopenhauer and so on, with the World as Will and Representation being a large influence. I want to play around with the idea of who is the observer of the book, what creates the observer, how much the fact that any of this is observed influences it etc...
Basically it's all ideas and those ten thousand words aren't even close to everything I want to do with these ideas.

I have heard of that book. How did you run into Grendel and when did you read it? Favourite books always have circumstances that come with their first reading that are worth remembering for.

>torrent
how did i not think of this
kek lemme check up if there are any available
>tfw so retarded I forgot that there is a world of magazines available in digital format
>>
>>23996764
You aren't supposed to start him with Republic. Was just trying to imply that and I am glad you didn't, because that would be mad.

It's stupid to do stupid things, but it's even more stupid when people have to be stupid over those things. You sound like you did the right thing.

I don't like everything either. If I listen to an album, I like maybe 3 out of 10 tracks, rest of them normally sound pretty meh. This is a good one though. Here is a nice one I really like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDJ6Hj1ab3M
>>
File: Young Stalin.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1130) Image search: [Google]
Young Stalin.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ifQ6XMiP-4

I thought I slept through the entirety of the day, turns out I only slept two hours and had a complete mindfuck regarding time. I was thinking my clock is messing with me showing it is 7:00, not 19:00, but I got it all wrong. Oh wow.
>>
Bump for upcoming late (You)s
>>
File: IMG_20160629_190804452.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_190804452.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Ended up having to leave to run some errands in the real world then ran into my neighbor/old friend and ended up hanging outside for something like 5 hours talking about nigger shit(you guys wouldn't understand) He has his old
boat hes trying to get fixed up before the forth of july, and I ended up helping him out with a few things. I don't thing he'll meet that deadline but I'll pray. That boat has a fat arse petrol 5.0 V* on it for whatever reason and it had some
old expired gas in the tank. We just tried pumping it out from the tank and what not. But long story short I ended up doing most of the work disconnecting gas lines and getting split all over my shit. But still a fun day

Thats enough of my blogging for one damn day (You)s approaching then sleepy time
>>
>>23996132
Lol I think it might be worst in picture form, but everyone will scroll past it and not give two fucks.
>Sun Tzu
Man of True Champion?
We live in the same land you know I would never say that, I'd get shot or wake up dead saying that. ***LOOK EVERYONE THATS MY NAME IN ANON'S PIC*** no one will know now ;)
When tho I don't remember that, must have been a lucky guess. Don't make me guess yours. Fucking Berserk my brother told me about what happened to Guts as a child, was too spooky for me to get into after that

Don't think about it to much, just save it for your fanfic
Hopefully, I want to be right. Yeah I know I'm not very fond of taking selfies, I don't think I'm cut out for it. But we'd just send shit about our days or some crazy shit we we're doing. Or "odd" shit to I guess. Hey you might as well, never hurts to check in unless well you know.
Everyone here's grandparents are from mexico unless their multi generation or crappy ghetto LA dodgers mexicans
I've been to enough baptist churches to know that wouldn't be me and I'm not cut out for it cause I can barely sing

I've dealt with it before idk if i want to go back to it. Might as well do it someday its merica, just find something you decently good at and abuse it for dongallas
This is true, but did you crash her car or ruin her lease or something? But honestly thats your business, no need to tell
Well don't ruin that phase with enlisting then. I just meant me as an idealist, I just believe most people deserve better lives and chances, and gay shit like that. Idk about killing someone too, thought I'd be fine with it when I was younger but that shits too deep for me now.

I wouldn't say he's haha'in but maybe a little smug. And I'll be, "This fag would be buttmad if I won that shit, fookin cunt"
93 was the year of cunts and shapeshifters my friend get fucked. Worst year for the blacks right there
I wish I could record fights in school with my damn phone, but nah that shit had like 2 mega pixels
>>
>>23995924

I really love Latina women but don't think they would like me. I'm too much of a softie for their tastes probably personality wise and I'm not that good looking ;_;
>>
File: IMG_20160630_023847228.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_023847228.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23996135
mfw my position has become compromised. Beam me tha fuck up.

>>23996338
Those buns were a happy accident I made one time, but they to good to stop. Probably makes them sound worst/tastier that I cooked the buns in butter

>>23996345
Well I'm sorry to here that famdingo, was not my intent. But just keep that image in your mind every time your hungry now

Pic related, hope I ruined your thougt of that being some weeb soda or something. Just jap flat matt coating
>>
>>23997079
You still looked pretty distinguishable back then tho guess your face broaden out like all eastern yuros. just sounds like an other moody teen
Yeah maybe I should have defined that a little more but you got the point.

Might help if you stop nostalgic diving cause nothing will be as good as the older games you played, thats the stone cold truth. You just got to find something that doesn't make you throw up in your mouth.
This honestly i don't care what gender you are just play the game better than me or git gud

Well shit if modern brits arn't white than what are they, sounds like something that would start a brawl. But hell you can convince brits to do anything, like leaving the european union ;)

Its either that or you spend your days with yourself thinking about shit, I had enough time thinking to myself tbqh. You just got find good people to be around that share the same vibe. Its more of a luxury for yuppies out here
Shit then I guess you won't like my costume then :^{
If anything steampunk is just the base line of true faggotory, you'll never dive lower than that till you reach furry vile. Be glad you'll never see one in person

I'll spend my time drinking whiskey and beer, all the pretty ladies know I'm here, I'm a outlaw

Pretty sure thats the equivalent to eating crow, it'll probably be rough and taste like dumpster juice and poptarts

You could have stopped it, or joined the fun
>>
>>23998211
Nah I know for sure they like softies and especially fluffy ones, and don't beat yourself up that much man mexican men aren't the best looking dudes around here tbqh. They just pump babies into people.
You just got to find one one the internet somewhere and put time in with her, all americans fall harder for foreigners so you got that going for you.

But its time for me to be heading to bed, I'll catch you tomorrow and pls be safe. And I'll see the rest of you schmucks tomorrows as well

I finished blowing up this thread
>>
>>23996135
Ahhhhhh crap forgot this pic but very related to that name and me
>>
>>23998300

Sweet dreams m8, maybe I'll try I don't know. It never have worked for me before so I'm kinda skeptical.
>>
>>23997124
I'm just bad in expressing my feelings, I thought it was known by now

I'm sure you know better than to need a correction for these, so I can only imagine their purpose, be reassured that it's working

But how could I, you managed to block me successfully

I do not know what to translate this strangeness to anymore.
>>
>>23998287
We do have pretty broad faces. Mine looks pretty squareish as of now with the short hair. Nose got a bit thinner, it was fleshier then. I wasn't very edgy, although I did act up at times kek.
Exactly.

Tbqh I can't find videogames at all exciting anymore. It feels like I am wasting my time whenever I open up one.
Yeah, same.

THEY ARE ABSOLUTE MADMEN. THIS ONE LAD TOLD 'EM TO BREXIT, AND THEY DID!
>inb4 more UK jokes
pls delet

Most of the people here are pretty annoying and none of them really share my interests. When I did hang with them the only thing that was in common was either abuse of some drug or drinking. Now that I don't do either, I rarely meet any of them. For the better.

Post costume though.
>furry vile
I think that is an official way to proclaim yourself beyond saving, imo.

>he mixes up whiskey and beer
You're an insane man. No wonder why women dig you, after all you got that badass vibe. ;)

kek, there was an ethnic group of people living in Lithuania that practically spoke Latvian and they were renowned for eating crows. Random fact. Kursenieki was their name, iirc. There is a clip of a native speaker of their now gone language - sounds like a mix of German, Latvian and Lithuanian. Real funny for me since I can understand some of it.

If you see something falling, give it a push. ;)
>>23998393
You give hints to as to what is going on with you just fine.

Yes, maybe, I don't know. I don't care about appearances anyways. At least not in the way I understand things...

How exactly? I guess I'm a bad person.

I feel very alienated.
>>
>>23998436
Mostly maybe

I do not think you understand what I mean
Or maybe that I'm insisting on a misunderstanding
Either way I never reduced you to that, and you know I was eager to know more, maybe I'm unclear sometimes but the latter was pretty obvious

Exactly like this

This is confusing, I cannot tell whether it's out of good character you're troubling yourself with a reply anymore.
>>
God I'm gonna die from stress today and I'm out of smokes FUCK!
>>
>>23998592
Calm down man, isn't there anyone you could get one from.
>>
>>23998567
Well yes, you are right, I am not necessarily implying that. My head is bit fuzzy, I haven't slept very well.

You misunderstand. I myself misunderstood you there...

No, because I want to reply, not because some obligation or courtesy. Things are bit troubled for me, that is why I might come off as bit cold, but it is not because of you or anything. This summer will be and already has proven itself to be pretty harsh for me, so will be the beginning of the schooling year, but I am closer than ever to setting my plans to notion. I am very serious about what I want to do and will get those things done because I know that I can do better than this. I am wrestling my last minute doubts and getting myself mentally prepared for a lot of work. It's nothing because of you, you've been very good to me and I don't want you to think anything else. This came off as bit convulted and messy, but these are some shreds of my thoughts.

how are you and how was your day
>>23998592
I remember that feel at work. Ask for a ciggie from some lad, they will understand how craving works and why you should get a smoke.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_210004.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_210004.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>23998615
>>23998618

Yeah gonna get one from my friend when I leave for lunch. It's not from the smokes tho, work is killing me today.
>>
>>23998621
Summer is hell in work. I remember the last year when I had to finish up some very tedious work and I worked for some fifteen hours straight just so I'd be done with it.

Hold tight my man, I understand your pain.
>>
File: 1467254879761.jpg (55 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1467254879761.jpg
55 KB, 480x272
>>23998626

It's tourism stuff so it's extra busy, it's a public holiday soon so everyone is booking stuff and people are canceling their abroad tours because of the bombing at airport.
>>
>>23998630
Mine was back breaking manual labour. Not very mentally demanding, but very tedious, especially in this heat. And this time of the summer meant that our workplace was about to shut down for a month, so they'd do the last minute orders and boy, did they have many of those. I worked at a fish cannery. Quite the mess mang.
>>
File: 1466205598389.gif (2 MB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1466205598389.gif
2 MB, 500x373
>>23998618
Get some rest, I noticed that post earlier

What happened with you lately, if you wouldn't mind telling. Why are you troubled
It's the first of July tomorrow, so it's pretty close, has there been any more news on school

Alright, nothing has changed much
Rereading Kafka's Castle, trying to get my shit together.
>>
>>23998682
I mustn't, I am very busy with reading. In the last few days I have done certain mental exercises to see if I am capable of intensive study and reading. Turns out I am, even under great duress.

I am feeling very confident of myself and control of my life seems to be returning. So it is a very new thing, considering my last two years, and I am slowly growing into something like a maturity. Nothing that negative really, I am just gloomy unintentionally so sometimes. To give a comparison, when one beats iron into steel, there is bound to be some resistance, passing of something like weakness, momentary faintness.
Nothing much. There was one curious piece of information: someone had tried passing two grades in a one year, but failed because they couldn't handle it. In itself it is not good news, but that means it *is possible* to do at least two in one year and I am confident of that I am capable of doing at least that, if not the whole three, given chance.

Really? I just hope you aren't feeling down.
Rereading is a good thing, I do that more than I should. What have you come up with to help you get your stuff together?

also very sad grille in that gif, pls not be her ;-x-D
>>
>>23997079
some wanker from uni, but it's about time I stopped anyway. I'll probably only ever lurk rating threads, aus threads and post in here from now on.

How is you? Today it was cold and showery, 10C the top with 5mm of rain. How are the berries and shit? I remember you mentioning them last time.

How is you friendo?
>>
>>23998709
But what exactly is his issue? Should give him a jab in the gut for poking around your privates like that.

It's been pretty hot as of lately. It rains a lot as well. Berries are coming along fine, not fully ripe now, but they will be the next week and people will start buying them around the same time. Season should be pretty good from what I've seen so I'm in good spirits regarding that.

Alright, I guess. "Enjoying" what is left of my NEET life. Won't be one as I will be working, even if it is without any contracts or whatever for most of the summer collecting berries in forest, and afterwards will try and get my education back on the track starting with this September. Technically I am not a NEET anymore. NEETs are cucks anyways. :-^D
>>
>>23998706
Balance, in order not to collapse
But it's all in good preparation for that tough school year to come

That's great to know, I think I can sense that confidence in your tone, and I know there will be gloomier times for your mood but it's all indication of change, which is good
Time is beginning to speed up don't you feel ?
You will try again with the berries next Monday ? Did you go alone last time ?

Don't do the three even it were possible, that's my advice it's a crucial step, finishing school that is, and the sooner the better
But at the same time it will be hard enough to do two in one year, if you were to do three and fail to handle it, failure might prevent you from trying again sooner, where two as I imagine might be manageable for you

My mood changes ten times in ten minutes, but no generally better, nothing to complain about and anything I miss out on nowadays will result of laziness no more, I have no excuse well other than fact it's this shit month of Ramadan which I can't wait till is done
I dropped it at some point so I'm rereading to finish, it made me realize how much I missed him too
Nothing really, as I mentioned above I'm moody af and currently feeling a little boost, I've let myself become weak and if I hate anything it's being weak

She's only napping :-x--D
I will go for a few hours now, talk to you later if you're still around.
>>
>>23998818
I won't, this is very coincidental anyways, at least today.

For me I am beginning to realise it is just a matter of doing this and that for such and such hours every day and that it isn't really difficult in itself. I am full with ideas for my book.
Only when I do something. Feels like I barely have any of it on my hands and that there isn't enough. This will be a constant struggle for me in days to come.
I have been to the forest a few times, mostly scout runs. And yes!

I am not sure. I might go all three if possible. If not I can contend myself with two, but my time is burning daylight. One year later means one year later university wise and so on. I wouldn't be discouraged if I were to try to do three and only do two. I'd actually be glad I only have one grade left, meaning I could work and study, thus move out already. Whatever happens, I want to make this my last year that I live with my family.

Tell me a bit about your mood changes please
It isn't a long book, you will probably be done very soon. What do you want to read next?
I like that tone of yours. Good thing to hear you say that, I really hope you can get yourself on something like a goal.

She better is. :-DD

Tomorrow probably. Anyways, it was really nice seeing you wrote all of this out.

A pre-eliminary "Nakte" for tonight as well.
>>
>>23998818
>>23998882
btw
record this if you can
this is a fourteen word poem by ezra pound and it's absolutely stunning

The apparition of these faces in the crowd;
Petals on a wet, black bough.

if not something nice

you can request me to record something as well if you want to
>>
>tfw the terapist only has phone time for 30 min every day
>Line's busy for 20 min straight
I think I'll just contact another then

HOW ARE Y'ALL?

>>23995517
Wow! I thought cats were ADVENTURERS. But yea, if he's spooked because of his past, then it's only natural I guess
>>
File: StillLifeWithASkull.jpg (2 MB, 5315x4075) Image search: [Google]
StillLifeWithASkull.jpg
2 MB, 5315x4075
Alright Pious here giving a very important notice to all of those whom I speak regularly to: tomorrow I leave for my relatives in early morning. I will stay with them for a week before they will come to visit us. So I get a chance to get out of this hellhole at last. Good thing is that I will be able to earn some quick cash while I am there with picking forest strawberries which go three euros a litre, a pretty good price. So I won't be around. I will come here early morning to give a quick goodbye. So please keep these threads alive until I am back.

This is the part where I can officially say that my NEET days are no more and my days of toil and strife are come.

I can't believe it has already been months since April when I first said I will leave for my relatives for a while. Now this time has finally come...

I hope that all of you have a good week. Keep your spirits up.

Picture is a reminder of the transient nature of the life. Use your opportunities, never let anything pass. Don't let your dreams be memes, as Shia said. :^)
>>
>>23999050
>the transient nature of the life
>two the's
kek
I haven't slept at all.
>>
Some "Sturm und Drang" style music for the ocasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG2QtZV4OcU
>>
>>23996081
>on't need proof
Thinking he knows me.
>You'll get it in due time......
Thinking this arouses me.
>>23995731
>chinois?
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, KAREN!
>>
>>23999082
>ocasion.
occasion*
I'm a moran when I am in good mood.
>>
>>23998232
Too late, expect a nice package in the mail kek.
I will thanks a lot, my diet is ruined.

Not ruined, I was just wondering what it was.
>>23998303
LMAO, I forgot that was his name, dude shave your head now and get some muscles kek.
>>
File: Karen.png (211 KB, 333x605) Image search: [Google]
Karen.png
211 KB, 333x605
>>23999099
>KAREN
Plankton pls
>>
>>23999188
I S H ?
>>
File: MLPlankton.png (462 KB, 911x590) Image search: [Google]
MLPlankton.png
462 KB, 911x590
>>23999195
>Pls
Nevvvva
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4xTXB30hCQ
>>
File: plankton¿.jpg (48 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
plankton¿.jpg
48 KB, 500x359
>>23999198
What?
>>23999204
>mfw husband is a brony
What did I do to deserve this?...
>>
>>23999210
N-nothing.
>>
File: Maximum Ravioli.jpg (30 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Ravioli.jpg
30 KB, 600x338
>>23999210
>What did I do to deserve this?...
My wife...she doesn't...remember.
>>
>>23998723
I don't know his issue but I really don't care about it anymore 2bh.

Enjoy your newfound work and study, and you're correct in saying that NEET are cucks. Everyone that says otherwise is a dirty cuck
t. knower of things

Mail some berries here too, preferably non-poisonous. :^D
>>
File: hisoka teardrop.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hisoka teardrop.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>23996262
Lol I think at that tiem I was friends with some grills from Dubai online and we only talked about L
Mine is Hisoka 5eva
Yer a dangerous man
Do you want more, I actually feel like watching an animu tonight
Shite everybody leaving
He's in the Air force you know kek ?

We have so many cunt-ries, which is why we gave one to the juice

Means you will look for him
What r u imblying
Bish pls only thing wouldn't kill in my hands is pussy cats
Found the book

I meant you seriously telling this, it's freaking disgusting
Nu you will never
Kek no? I remember when I first got e-mail I would spend my day looking for e-cards to send to my only contact which was my cousin

Offer as in discount you tart

>:-3

Nice for a raisin

I don't need to, you will be gone in few days
Maybe she likes animals tho
Ikr they were suppose to hit NY and mfw they hit Muslim Istanbul
I got nothing to say to you.
>>
>>23999205
>What did he....

>>23999050
Memento mori :-----D
>>
Fuck yes our of work finally, have some kebab metal.

https://youtu.be/M9VKOe4JQ-E

Fuck I miss school, I was in this show.
>>
>>23998882
Did you note them down for future reference
Not only that by the days are picking up the pace, feels like yesterday you were saying months from now
The forest is not anyone's property right ? What happens after you pick the berries, where do you sell or will you picking them for someone ?

Yes but I imagine on intense year, then another one little lighter with a chance of better saving is good before University ?
I had written the line above before reading the next
I think it's good that you're staying this year(Did I say that five times already?) one less thing to worry about

Nothing too unusual but I get excited and bored easily, less excited than bored for past period but it's improving currently
I will start tonight actually, as she brought it today, and I finished a short story called Wedding Preparations in the Country also by Kafka today
I'm not sure what I want to read next, depends on my mood when I'm done, any recommendations tho(I will have to see if they are available in University library)
I will start planning when I'm back from my trip, I'm quite excited for it now

A girl is better.

Nakte?

>>23998928
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KIJlZXMDS3

Record anything, do not read just talk.
>>
>>23999319
>Found the book
What are you waiting for then.
>>
File: IMG_20160630_120340415_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_120340415_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Just awoke from my slumber of running people over in a truck

(You)s imminent
>>
>>23999319
Sounds like something out of the L word kek. I'm staring to think you're obsessed with the internet btw...
>Hisoka
;)
Ha! You wish baby, well I mean it does fit a bit but nah. What's that from anyways, Hunter X or something like that.
I live life dangerously, unlike most of you losers.
Yes of course duh. Which one lol, how about Boku no Pico?
You just realized? I already knew I was, I just don't make a big deal of it.
Yes something like that, he doing a good job canwhoring though :)

>gave
Aw, and here they keep telling me islams are horrible animals :3

You said we so now WE both will, well just you actually since I am tired and hungry boi rn.
Was no imbly just agree
And juices :-)
Still waiting

You are stupid af if you think that actual happened, be thankful I didn't post pictures you stupid fuck.
I will never wat.
E-cards? What are those? At least you had someone to email with :(

Idfc you cheap jew.

> >:-3 *

Why?

I said to make me, not for me to make myself, it's ok I know you can't anyways lol.
She looks like one, wouldn't doubt it.
Why would you hit the same place twice? So unoriginal please explode yourself again.
Fine, whatever you say.
>>
>>23998168
Exactly, you got nothing to worry about then kek.
Master sun, praise it.
Ok? I neant football is the correct term I think idk. But now everyone does know ;3
You said it right away kek, it's Ish + male.
I've just seen the original show and then the remake movies, but I have heard of it, cray shit lol.

Will save it when you post it.
Stuff like that is ok I guess, but I feel I don't have things to share or when it happens I don't usually think to whip my phone out and take a pic.
Kek, I know, I just sent a msg, don't really mind, we used to chat 24/7 a few months back for a good year.
The american born ones are the worst, such a disgrace
Dude, everyone can sing, it like drawing, writing, or sex, just some can't do it as well.

Don't, it's stupid especially if someone is intellgent, they could do so much better. Like the Tails comic right kek.
No kek, I bought my car just to go see her. You fricking need money just to transport yourself to another spot, who would've known that?
I'm nit, even if they start forcing it for the upcoming WW3, gonna start transition real soon, not that women are exempt from the draft now kek.
It really depends doesn't. Probably would if someone did something to one of my sisters/family members.

Ikr, not me though I won't let no one win cry more if you have to lel. Probably with littlw kids though I'm more lenient.
>shapeshifters
Hey. You ain't wrong lol. I thought that was every year?
Kek, worldstar would accept it though.
>>
>>23999568
>(You)s imminent
>2 hours later
>>
File: KU6K3d8.jpg (33 KB, 514x384) Image search: [Google]
KU6K3d8.jpg
33 KB, 514x384
>>24000147
Stay in theme
>>
>>23999602
Is it that obvious ?
Yes HunterXHunter was my favorite anime as a kid, I don't even know how many times I watched probably more than 20
Watched the reboot until those insects arch then stopped for some raisin but will pick up one of those days
Do teach us senpaii pls
Kek I did see a few minutes out of Boku no Pico out of curiosity back in the day
I did not see the camwhoring

Ikr we deserve a treat

Eat grass like meh
Will post tomorrow since sister went to sleep and dnt want to get it out again.
>>
File: 1467298424957.jpg (64 KB, 1049x640) Image search: [Google]
1467298424957.jpg
64 KB, 1049x640
>>23998232
Stahp
>>
>>23996289
>Pale Salad
Everything about this is white

Not a car enthusiast myself, but I like vans in term of shape or big cars in general
>Weed
Pls gib
Where did you end up going to
What book was that

I'll wed you a pretty nosed juicy grille for 500$
>>
>>24000147
Ayyy m8 shit came up, i had a sore throat, I left a roast in the oven, my feet hurt, I have diarrhea, and my dog called me on her vacation.

But heres your (You) possible samefag

>>24000193
I'll stop when someone writes me a cease and desist letter fampie

>>24000216
White as in caucasian or in color. if its like white people then you need some cut up hot dog wieners injected with cheddar cheese. Whites love that cheddar

Wow really never would have guessed that you liked vans, you should get over here. You could buy a ton of them for cheap here in the states. How does pic related make you feel?
>gib
I already had to google stahp man, what did she mean by this
Dude I was just next door for most of the day doing mechanic shit and catching up with my friend
Its The Last Wish by that polish dude Andrzej Sapkowski its just a medieval fantasy about a monster hunter

Whoa $500 thats a good price, and I know your good for it, just make sure you tape her noise good, might rip thru the packaging
>>
File: 1988_Toyota_MasterAceSurf_01.jpg (278 KB, 1500x850) Image search: [Google]
1988_Toyota_MasterAceSurf_01.jpg
278 KB, 1500x850
>>24000286
Fuuuuc this pic is related. Mother fucker got all wheel drive too so you'll never get stuck after running boarders
>>
File: 1466709656473.jpg (18 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1466709656473.jpg
18 KB, 255x200
>>24000286
>my dog called me on her vacation
>>
>>24000158
You took 3 hours lel.
>>24000186
Idk? I haven't monitored your life 24/7 so I wouldn't know.
20 times that a lil bit not a true fan then.
I haven't watched that one, maybe I'll take a gander at it when I can.
I charge free and expensive though.
I haven't there was like a time everyone would mention that here so I just know the name, what's it about?
You were not here for it duh.

What do you want?

The devil's lettuce?
Hmph you're gonna make excuses again, this post isn't even complete btw :'(
>>24000286
Niqa I think you might be dying lol, go rest then.

Just decided to give this a sucker a little life support tis all.
>>
>>24000315
I've got shite to do alright I'm not a NEET
I will not recommend you anime from myanimelist hmph
I have 99 shekels will that do
Kek I do remember, Uber was obsessed with it
Some femboi fucking his friend ?
When was it

I want one bean

No grass like goat duh
I know I took a break for other ones.
>>
>>24000286
I thought white girls ate salad ?

Alright but I like them white and with shitton of candy
Learn the meme language kiddo
What no ride ?
Sounds cool

Does not include nose shipping tho
>>
>>23998352
Thanks man but i rarely dream anymore. You just have to get to know someone and not talk to much about yourself man as soon as you get some practice down, you'll be ready to talk to anyone

>>23998436
Well I saw that rate thread, everyone on this website knows that your a hot mess now lol. I acted up (alot) but idk if that means I was edgy. I just did alot of stupid shit that I got in trouble for.

At least you got out of it man, the rest of us shmucks are stuck playing them, but that is where I get (alot) of inspiration in my art so it like a love hate thing I guess

I think I hit my quota on british jokes in this thread. I hope I didn't scare off any m8s from across the pond

Well that is what most black have in common and not having a dad, but I can't relate to them on that one. I'm sure theres at least one chill person out there somewhere, their probably just in their house all the time as well
Its still in the crafing phase but its a sexy zed-bra
Lol just add that to your list of red-flags, you should be happy you'll never have to deal with people like that.

>No wonder why women dig you, after all you got that badass vibe
Who? I've never had a lady dig on my vibe stop lying. But those where lyrics from a old WAR song.

Were they like a indigonouce group or something like that? I hope they at least cooked them properly eating those nigger birds like that. I guess I kinda know that feel listening to rural scottish or australians talk. But i blame the BBC for that
>>
>>24000329
>I'm not a NEET
EEEEEEEEH?!?
Fine, be that way, I'll ask untermensch then ;)
It's an odd number, sorry no take that.
>femboi
Have to watch it now, and especially since bby Uber watched it :)
Don't remember, but if you ask nicely I bet you some people can post the pics.

Its not grass like cow though, remove yourself.
Sure's thing Shae.
>>
>>23999188
I hope you like forward mail cause I still want to dick spam someone in the mail. And guess what faggot your on my list. Well know you know I take my model kit shit seriously B

Fuck man maybe that could be my next holloween costume, I'll just end up looking like a darker version of my dad since he's a faggot light skinned black. Yo just cut your hair and stop working out and you'll be "my" perfect young guts

>>23999721
Worked like a charm
Most honorably sun, I praise you to kill my wife since she dosn't know how to clean the cum stain out of my cloths
If i was a football fan I'd fight you for not liking the most manlist fucking sports in this country. No no one knows....hopefully
Ohhh oh oh now I remember lol, well I won't name drop you unless you do
Its just a foreshadowing of my future life after I give up on women

Request it and I'll draw it
Yeah same here you just have to go out and find something that seems interesting or just get creative with it. Usually when I see something thats good to take a pic of, my phone ends up dying
Hopefully she's not too cool or busy for you cause that would be fucked up
Man idk whats up with that, I really don't like them at all. Thin I said it before but we should just swap out all the shitty mexicans in solcal and switch them with the mexicans that won't to come here and work.
I can only sing properly when i'm not sober. Maybe one day I'll post a vocaroo of me singing

Kek fucking sonic anything is bad, thats a true example of having to much time on your hands. I'll never have anything to show off my talents while being a NEET
Oh you worded that like you were paying your ex alimony or something like that. You need money for anything women related. But we all know that even hitler. You think he did all that cuase he wanted to?
Ha thats true you can't even hid as a woman anymore. But if its something I don't want to get involved with, I'll just do what my ancestors did and head to Canada
>>23999319
>>
Fuuuuuc I'm heading out to be with faggy real friends so the last bit of (You)s are gonna be in a different id so watch out
>>
>>24000370
You can pick up your jaw now
Pls do
Your shows are lame anyway
I remember we would recommend it everyone kek good times
No thanks

At least I was Lion's bae, which fits with bae too.
>>
>>24000344
Shit you got me there, probably should have have said fat white people like it with cheddar and dog cock

You say that now but then you'll get searched up and it won't be some nice balding pedo with ray band glasses. It'll just be agent white and agent black in the party van.

How do I "go Google it bitch" for weed tho, I'm already quite skilled at nigger-weeding

Pic related get off your high carpet and read my missed post fag

Puh that's sounds like a half-assed lie like your post

Bro what tha fuck your website said it was included. Jew noise is the most important part of the meal I'm planning on cooking
>>
>>24000315
Bruv I woke up like 5 hours ago what else am I suppose to do?

Your life support is not needed for this thread dies around this very time
>>
>>23999310
Aye, I might. ;)

I have to leave for the bus now. I'm visiting my relatives. Have a good one m9. See you around ITT's.
>>24000361
That's a bad picture anyways kek.

How do you still have the zest for them? I've lost it a long time ago. I can't really describe it, but I get boring incredibly quickly. All the reading must've had ruined me. If there is a game I'd like to play ( and haven't got a chance to do so far ) it is Fallout:NV or Dragon Age Origins.

SCARE THOSE WANKERS AWAY :)

There are some very chill people, but really m9, it is complicated. For now I have my relatives. There is a one smart mechanic guy in his thirties, but he does speed, so I although I like talking to him, I don't like being in his company because he does drugs and there are other people who do them in there as well. So I stay away for my own safety. An interesting guy, as I said, though; I can talk much about anything with him.

anyways fug, I have to leave :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Have to catch bus and stuff. See you the next week, I'm going over my relatives now for one week!

Keep these alive and have a blast!
>>
File: pound.jpg (14 KB, 477x152) Image search: [Google]
pound.jpg
14 KB, 477x152
>>23999322
Feels muzik :^)

>>23999364
Yes, I did. Same way I do with poetry I like; I memorise it. Once something is on my mind it takes years to forget it.
It is, but no one gives a fug. To whomever buys them in large amounts. There are like three to four people who buy bereries here for a small town of two thousand people. So it's a hot thing to do.

I don't need lighter years. Whatever happens I will still pour much of my time in writing. But I understand you. Possibly. If I finish two classes and move out, it will require me to work, so it won't be much easier. Realistically I am looking at years of hard work if I want to achieve what I want. And I am not intimidated by work. I don't tire easily.

I am not sure. Maybe this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Picture_of_Dorian_Gray
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sea-Wolf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decameron ( Hundred stories to read, most of the are funny as hell, so you might like it. Funniest book I've read besides Don Quixote )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Onegin ( For that Byronic hero; a very close prototype for my own heart )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sorrows_of_Young_Werther ( Read it when I was fifteen. You should know the backstory kek. Bad times, bad times )

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jYNY0h7W7c
>>
>>24000911
But it just looked like you threw some filters on it, thats fly af over here kid

I just play shit that I really like and can't get that bored playing. But I get bored of most new games so I just try to play older one. And my soon to be toaster can emulate a couple systems so that helps. But this is a gut with 86 steam games with like 10 installed and I play one ore two ;(

I'LL NICK ERERY WANKERS EUROS THAT CUMS SOUTH OFF THA CHANNEL, FUCKIN TOSSAS

Fuck man thats rough man, kind of reminds me of my old drug dealer, he was very intellectual, talkative and fun to be around. But sometimes he would be doing to much and would be "too" chill. Plus he went bare foot alot cause he was kinda a hippie. But he got back on herion and is in
rehab, I just heard about that today. But you shouldn't be around a dude who does speed all the time, that could be unpredictable

Shit man alright you will be missed, I'll do my best and so will the rest of us with the tourch. Have fun and stay safe senpai. AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! oh wait
>>
File: 1373789248373.jpg (461 KB, 1900x1190) Image search: [Google]
1373789248373.jpg
461 KB, 1900x1190
>>24000911
Farwell you eastern yuobo have fun getting away from this blood sucking cave we call 4chan. Don't eat to many berries
>>
>>23991783
Le spleen des petits à l'école ça les rend marteau
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo15 (4).jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo15 (4).jpg
56 KB, 800x600
Ayyy guy this for the bump and sorry been half-assing posts lately
Just my fucked up sleeping schedule and preparing shite for my trip.
>>
>>24000460
Lol, how did you know I do that.
>pic related
I also do that when I see qt boi :)
I will stay jelly.
No you are, I just know the popular stuff, have you seen Van Helsing.
I think you might be a weeb.
Do it now or else.

What dis mean? I haven't a clue about GoT, all I know everyone thinks Arya is a 10/10 right?
>>24000493
Check yoself b4 u rekt uself

No they die around 8/9 p.m est.
>>24002665
Pack my things up for me pls :)
>>
File: ¡¡¡.gif (5 MB, 720x426) Image search: [Google]
¡¡¡.gif
5 MB, 720x426
>>24002694
>>24000460
Forgot the gif, bye guys...
>>
>>24002665
Nah nah nah it's all bueno my child I was just being an asshole because of my small dick and what not. Stop posting here and pack your shit and don't forget the bad dragon I left at your house last year.
And shit son this going to be one dead ass thread in a couple of days. Idk if I'll be here to bump shit over the weekend cause of the holiday.

Don't forget to take pics of the lady with crazy hair over in franceland
>>
>>24002711
>>24002739
Not leaving for another two weeks but getting stuff done
Sine Wednesday is a muslim holiday and what not so everything is closed.
>>
I do not like blonde hair but such a qt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKVS0eI85I
>>
>>24002992
No one cares. What holiday
>>24002999
Lol, she used to be a playboy model I think.
>>
>>24003011
Eid Al-Fitr
One of the most boring days of the year

Kek I just checked she did.
>>
>>24003015
In inglish or mexican pls?
Why is that, no one dies?

New role model ;)
I'm proud that you are going into more (classic) rock oriented muzak :D
>>
>>24002992
Christ its been 30 minutes since I posted that and fell asleep, now my gmom is doing that annoying ass laugh of her, I'm going to London

Enjoy your breath taking holiday its just a counter holiday against Jewish ones. Where's that visa at? You post yours and I'll post my social security card
>>
>>24003023
That's how it is bish
Ikr ;-;
I can;t wait till it's all over tbqh

Where do I sign up ?
>Classic
I always try old music.

>>24003075
It's almost 9 pm already
Haven't done anything productive today with all these kids around once again
Lol I used to wake up to voice of my teacher screaming, even after I graduated for school is right next to my house
You really going to London ?

They called my friends saying they got it, but they haven;t called me yet so still waiting.
>>
>>24003170
What does it mean? I not understand.
Go ahead and get rid of a few yourself :)
Lol why, what do you have to do this time?

I know a friend in the agency, you got to audition and send a portfilio of your "work".
>old
Fuck outta here millenial. Have you listened to Heart of Glass btw?
>>
>>24003234
That's how it's called
Wake up early and greet guests
Then visit people in the afternoon

Got ya, where do i send your l00ds
>Triggered are we
Yes, this is not the first time I listen to Blondie.
>>
>>24003170
Those kids should be asleep by now, right? Watching kids is productive tho, they could have ran face first into the corner of a table.
Kek so you still have to listen to that dude buttrage, he lives next to you or your next to the school? Tell that fag to shut up or you'll get your gun

Nah lol that was some old crappy game ad for something called Hellgate London. Should be a meme by now. But shit they said it was cheap af to fly over the England the day after brexit. Wish I was rich enough to do that ;(

I hope you don't have any dumb complications with yours coming in. Your not the worst person in that group of friends are you? That might be it jajajaja
>>
>>24003281
How do you say it?
Hope you do a better job irl than in here.

Don't have none, and you asked about yourself not me. I can easily get a job like that without having to show lewdity.
Yes actually, especially since granny herself here is older than me.
That wasn't the question. She was/is pretty hawt tho.
>>
File: IMG_20160701_120536285.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_120536285.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Happy weekends, enjoy your summer ;)

I forgot to return books. Over 100 bucks in late fees
>>
>>24003445
30+20=100?
>>
>>24003445
>;)
Ayy Anon
I had to pay like 4 dollars to library before I graduate for late fees but 100 ? how late were you.

>>24003319
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JMojKASnlw
>The day of breaking the fast
I don't at all, just hide in my room since we will be visiting same people in the afternoon

How do you do so, teach me senpai
Relax it was a joke
I answered, then I added a statement, she is very.

>>24003282
Not really it's summer they won't for a few hours
The same keeps coming thinking I have candy like last time
It's a she actually, I meant highschool, the fag thankfully doesn't live in my town

Where would you want to go given the chance ?

Huehue I am but do they know ?
Actually I kind of finished three days later than they did cause system went down when it was my turn so probably will be called later than them.
>>
>>24003511
^This, but that probably not adding the late fees that some how come up to another $50
>>
>>24003319
This is what I was talking about yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7dulXtR3g

Apparently it's a thing.
>>
>>24003524
Thats what a daily dosage of cough syrup is for, but shit just show that one the empty bag of candy and tell them gtfo.

Some weird ish happened yesterday while my brother and my friend and me were "chilling" in his car at the park. My brother goes to the ice cream truck buys something, then gets back into his car. Then right before he
closes the door some random ass mixed little black girl runs up to his door and asked if he was getting any money. My bruv being the fag he is fumbles with his words then that girl just runs off. I tell him he should have told her to fuck off straight up.
Then that little brat proceeds to stalk his car till the ice cream truck leaves, very odd ghetto child ;/

Oh damn thank god thought that homo tormented you from school to the home, I use to live near my old 3rd grade teacher. But guess she forgot who I was cause she locked her front door on me once when I was walking home from HS

I'd most likey would go to the UK first then maybe travel around europe see the Rivera from france to italy and the alpes and if I had enough money probably go see a F1 race or two

Those background checks are no lie son, stop frowning all the time lol
Shit thats right, hopefully it dosen't take another week or so to process your visa, I'm assuming you can't call them and ask about the progress
>>
>>24003511
I'm afraid there is more. That's what I got today

Over 100 overall. I paid it off though
>>
>>24003524
I did not understand from 0:00 onwards, day something else so I understand pls.
Lent?
Why do you hide all the time? What you doing btw.

Nah you good, I am a pure and actually demure person.
So sensitive lol.
You answered a question I did not ask?
>>24003539
I like the skedaddle-ish part kek, are these white dudes trying to be islams trying to be white dudes? Am confucius.
>>
I will go to sleep in a bit since I am a little tired, a chance to fix the schedule
Gnight bois and grills.

>>24003662
It's just the name of the holiday, never mind
>Lent?
What did he mean by this
Not to be seen
Photoshopping some shite, yourself?

Sure you are bb
Who's projecting?
I said yes I know the song, and added a piece of info

It's not so bad tbqh
No these are Islams
But the genre Taqwacore was apparently due to a novel by a while mail who converted then hung with the Punks.

>>24003591
Doesn't take much to chase this one away, they're really like cats

What ? "he was getting any money" ? She means from the van ?

Did she hate you or something lol
You should've thrown eggs on her door

Really no Japan or Asia despite being on 4chinz ?
Why the UK tho

I will call them tomorrow actually.

>>24003804
Mine hero.
>>
File: 1447738795608.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447738795608.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
Since most of the regulars are out, I'd might as well throw some dumb content in here give you guys something to read

Welp I just got back from helping my neighbors out with their boat, probably spent 3 or 4 hours messing around with it.

>Took the tires off the boat trailer then took them to a tire shop to get the air checked
>Old mexican dude check them for us but didn't speak good english
>He's says their ok and my friend pulls $2 out to pay him for the air, old mex whistles to get the manager, who a big fat of a man
>Fat mex tells us that costs $5 per tire (we had 2)for checking air and dry rot which old mex did without telling
>Friend tells him this is all the money he has
>Beirf stand off between me and friend and the two mexican dudes
>Fat mex takes the money and tells us something about how much that service cost blah blah
>We leave, throw the tires back on
>I'm about to unjack the jack thats holding the boat up
>boat drops to the damn floor with with a loud slam, somehow I cut a bit of my hand
>Friend's dad apparently was held up by bricks( which you should never do) and they fell over and broke when I doped it
>Friend and his dad begin to argue once again

Then after all that, we find out theres a crack in the right side of the engine block, so I wasted two days dicking around with them.

But I found out what B.O.A.T. stand for from his dad's crazy ass looking black friend

B.O.A.T
B.rake
O.ff
A.nother
T.housand

>>24003804
Thanks but I only get 8 (You)s? What is this!!??
>>
>>24004061
Alright famgino hope you get back on the magic sleeping carpet, nighter

Kek just leave some lemon peels and get a spray bottle if its that easy to spook them

Bruv I don't even know, "are you getting any money?" was exactly what she said. Think she want him to give him money for ict chream. Ahe could have had a gun.

I wish I knew, I'm sure she just mistaken me as a common thug wearing a backpack and drinking a soda. I might have had a bag of skittles in my pocket too ;)
Should have done that. But I could had my neighbor friend throw up on here door since he did that before

Kek are you surprised? I was never a really big japfan theres only two thinks I'd really be intristed in doing over there, don't think its worth it. Plus all those japanese ppl would be staring at me daily for being a 6f tall kaffir, thats no fun.
But I'd go to hong kong, china, and south asia. And I'd just like to make my first trip to europe is in a english speaking place, then I'd start traveling around after I get some knowledge from the cheeky brits.
What would be your second choice for european place to go

And do it might as well bug them about that ish. Hope their power doesn't go out
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.