[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toxic Exs Thread Time to vent! What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Toxic Exs Thread

Time to vent!
What went wrong?
>>
File: wow i'm a faggot.jpg (9 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
wow i'm a faggot.jpg
9 KB, 207x244
>>23978363
Well, you adopted the word, "toxic" as an end all be all word, when you're really just autistic and can't express yourself in any meaningful way like a typical person who goes outside and interact with people on the regular can.

tldr; autism /thread.
>>
>still in love with an ex I broke things off with 2 years ago
>never feeling the same spark in other relationships
>wondering if I'm chasing a spark that was just as toxic as it was addicting

>still miss him
>>
We were young and inexperienced when we met and we hurt each other tremendously, but we also loved each other tremendously.
There was jealousy, there were fights, there were things that boardered on abuse. I ended it when geography split us.

The issue is that the way he loved me is something stronger than the way I feel loved now, even though I'm loved and respected in my current relationship...
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 221x225
>>23978371
I think you're projecting my dude
>>
Ah, I was wondering why I didn't get the tits or gtfo message

And then I realized it was not clear by the post that I am female
>>
>>23978479
aussie?
>>
told me she loved me and i was everything she'd ever want in a guy, then went away for a summer and broke things off within her first week of being gone for some new guy. Asked some of her friends about him and apparently hes an asshole and not even attractive so I'm not really sure where I went wrong
>>
>>23978378
Here's an idea, don't chase, love isn't a fucking race.
>>
>>23978394
Sounds kind of like the relationship I lost about a year ago. Even though she turned feminazi somewhere within the confines of two years we had quirks and things I miss. Mostly I miss having someone I could confide in and be close to when I was feeling down. These days I just find distractions and bounce from one person to the next hoping to find someone who isn't a complete failure at life.
>>
I was 15 he was 24, cheated on me with a 13 yr old, he also raped me. When I said no he just covered my mouth and kept going.
>>
I was an asshole and I eventually dumped her and she completely disappeared off the internet. It's been 7 months now and I can't even make things right or move on.
>>
>>23978748
This comment has made me certain that everyone in this thread is autistic
>>
>>23979733
Can't disagree with you there.

>>23979686
>Mostly I miss having someone I could confide in and be close to when I was feeling down.

I know exactly what you mean. As terrible as she was, at least she cared enough to listen. I don't think anyone since has cared enough to do even that.

>>23978394
Different relationship than above, but damn I wish you were my ex. Very similar relationship.
>>
File: 1455466446376.jpg (5 KB, 240x238) Image search: [Google]
1455466446376.jpg
5 KB, 240x238
Was the first relationship both of us were ever in.
She was perfect for me but I fetishized a lot about her and it made her feel extremely insecure, and I made tons of jokes and comments about other girls I found attractive. She ended up becoming insanely insecure and would break down in near tears if she saw a girl she thought was more attractive than her. She also refused to believe I had moved past this other girl I was interested in before her, would constantly compare herself to her.

Also she was kind of emotionally abusive, would throw a fit if I went out with friends instead of her, never supported me in what I did, always vocally made it clear she dissaproved, would get isnanely jealous about me talking to women but then would only talk to men, banned me from masturbating etc
she eventually broke off and started seeing her closest male friend.

sex was fucking fantastic and I miss her a ton because she actually was great for me and I wish I treated her better. I've never found a woman I've been as attracted to or have synced so well with and I'm terrified I really did lose her.
>>
"Toxic". Lol okay.

Dated a girl for almost 3 years. She broke up with me, the reason being "I made her feel insecure about how attracted I was to her", so like a fucking beta I spent almost a year trying to get her back. We'd hang out, fuck, and then she would just leave me like I was still single. In the meantime, I would constantly ask her out, go out with her, try to win her back. The whole beta fucking 9. After doing so much of this, she finally decides to make it official. However, there's some guy that is trying to date her as well. She dates me for about another month, during which time, she tells me not to worry about him (Huge fucking red flag). He still is trying to date her, I call her out on it, she just gets mad at this point. One day, she randomly decides to break it off again, but at this point, I'm tired of this fuckery and let her go. She's dating the same guy that she said not to worry about.

Fuck you, Alana. I'm happier now anyway.
>>
It was my first love. He was quick to anger and always criticized me, but beyond that we were eerily similar. We were best friends but the relationship evolved into a co-dependent mess. When I started to become really depressed the anger grew, and feelings of resentment started. We broke up I moved away, moved back, and we went back and forth for a while. Final break off was about 2 years ago now, I've had other guys/relationships here and there but none that I ever liked as much as him. Honestly only ever cared for one other guy(broke it off because I wasn't in love). But I wouldn't want that mess back for anything.
>>
High school sweetheart of 2 years - lost my virginity to him. Forgave him for sleeping with other girls on 3 different occasions. Didn't even treat me well, was basically using me and constantly accusing me of cheating. Finally dumped him on the 4th time I found out he cheated and continued to randomly hook up with him for about a year. Have since been cheated on in every single relationship since. Smh.
>>
File: BethCox.png (904 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
BethCox.png
904 KB, 1024x680
Can't expect a liar to change
>>
Was a long distance relationship. We both had problems but the main difference is that she tried in the relationship while I just took her for granted. Had ups and downs, I loved her but was horrible at showing it, she was the clingy/needy type, which doesn't mesh very well with my withdrawn self.

Finally after 3 years, had a bad breakup, which kicked my ass and woke me up to how I was behaving. She's married and happy now, which is nice. Hasn't spoken to me since a couple of months after said breakup.

That was 3 years ago, been trying to work on myself to not be that way, terrified at the thought of a relationship though, so been avoiding them.

So basically I was the toxic ex.
>>
About two/two and a half years ago I finally broke it off with my ex. It was a long distance relationship and I poured my entire existence into the relationship but he didn't put the same effort into it.

He was at a weird transition period due to graduating Med school and starting residency and I was there every single step of the way, always letting him know that he has my support and to try to be a better person. No matter the circumstance he always seemed miserable though. I worked my ass off as much as I could to fly out and see him but the majority of the time we would fight. I literally would do anything for this man even though he never truly saw me as his partner. I had to "earn" everything he did for me like saying I love you. Eventually it became more of a "I'm his secretary" type of thing instead of future wife so I started seeing someone else and when I finally had the balls I broke it off with him.

Even though I'm married with a baby and ungodly happy, I think about him often. I truly hope to god he's happy and I honestly want nothing but the best for him.
>>
Nearly a year ago I broke it off with my ex.

Took me a few years to break up with him because I hated myself and couldn't imagine anyone else loving me. Apart from that, he was bat shit crazy.
-Had sex with an underage girl and said she raped him
-Wanted to fuck his younger brother
-withheld over £700 of my stuff, still wont return it to me.
-Called me manipulative when I asked for a hug before I went to sleep because he was playing games with his friends.
-Kicked me out of his house when I was visiting. I was 5000 miles from home with about $50.
-Transitioned to female and uses my name now.

Luckily now I dont hate myself so much and I've got in to a much healthier relationship.
>>
My first boyfriend and was totally and completely in love with me at first. He stated that he looked up to me and would often copy some of my habits or take on my interests. However, as time went on, he started to treat me more and more like shit. I broke up with him at first but made the mistake of coming back to him to which he asked to be friends only and I agreed. His true colors really started showed then and his behavior toward me became worse and worse. I had had enough after a while and decided to leave him for good. I was pretty fucked up from it for a while since I had to accept the realization that he never loved me in the first place and probably feels no remorse about the pain he caused me.

I'm pretty sure he probably suffered from borderline/narcissistic personality disorder. The pattern of idealization and devaluation just seems too clear.
>>
1st bf was extremely manipulative, threatened to kill himself if i left, would have fits of anger and cheated on me.
2nd was an alcoholic with a dead end job, was extremely insecure, jealous, emotionally unstable. Attempted suicide 2 times after i broke it off. He's apparently started abusing harder drugs now.
last bf was an alcoholic, would do any drug he could get his hands on, had borderline personality disorder, episodes of psychosis, stole my money, tried to fuck a 16yr old, was unemployed, insane jealousy & insecurity issues, would yell at me for wearing skirts etc.

Im really emotionally exhausted . ive been trying out the fwb thing but sex without the feelings just isn't as good. I cant get into it lately. Idk what to do
>>
little over 2 years with this chick. she was extremely controlling. she even went as far to log in to my google maps to check on where i was because she was convinced i was going to cheat. checked my e-mail daily or more often and grabbed my phone whenever the hell she wanted. i put up with it for far too long before i locked everything down and told her its going to change or i'm fucking off. Which of course at that point meant i was clearly cheating and in the wrong since i put up with it for so long. So yeah, i fucked off.
>>
>>23981191
and i didn't realize she was checking my maps history until i stopped for gas in the bad part of town one day on the way home. took a little longer than usual (about 15 minutes) and when i got home she confronted me about it.
>>
>>23978363
i can't say, (they might be watching)

but I made them hate me and im sorry :(
>>
A guy on here thinks I'm his ex and when he posts in threads I get dragged up every time so I guess that counts
>>
>>23981404
Kek that autistic narutard.
>>
File: m.gif (927 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
m.gif
927 KB, 500x280
>>23979781
did you know her from /soc/? lowkey feel like this is about me
>>
She wouldnt shut up about all the other guys she wanted to fuck and eventually ended up hanging out in a hotel room with another guy biting / kissing / grinding against him but told me it was nothing and I should be happy she didn't do more.

Happened last week, feels like the relationahip is over
>>
>>23981772
dude, it fucking is. you shouldn't be happy she didn't do more because she's already done more than enough. and who's to say she didn't do more? fuck that and kick her to the curb. it will only hurt for a little while.
>>
>>23979781
You really sound like you didn't deserve her at all. You are awful.

Why would you do that to someone you felt affection for?

I hope you've grown up since then.
>>
>>23981772
You should feel ashamed that you didn't dump her on the spot.

Find some self-respect somewhere in yourself and dump her. Dump her /today/.
>>
Toxic Ex 1
>Told me he loved me in less than a week
>Forbade me from drinking ever
>Told me to text him pics of myself regularly, would get mad if I didn't
>Talked shit about my family
>Talked shit about my wealth (I was poor, he was not)
>Constantly flirted with other girls, would ice me out when I told him it made me uncomfortable and gaslight me until I was the one apologizing
>Convinced me to skype him while I took a bubble bath and showed friends he was with
>Claimed to be a government contracted killer (???)
>Would not let me call him, he could only call me
>Refused to tell other people we were dating
>Bragged about cheating on me live on a podcast
>Threatened to kill my pets many times

Toxic Ex 2
>Manipulated me to get sex
>Only paid attention to me when I wanted sex
>Was uninterested in my hobbies and life
>Wouldn't listen to things I said
>Chronic and compulsive liar, about the most random shit
>Would gaslight me over his most absurd lies
>Was still fucking around with other girls the whole time
>Blamed me when I confronted him and then went no contact

Anyway I'm just done dating for a while now.
>>
>>23981812
i know it sucks to be the subject of abuse but honestly after the first ex you should have seen the fucking signs

find someone honest next time, it's not hard at all, just be completely straight up and honest from the start, dont fake anything to impress them and dont let them do the same thing to you
>>
>>23981789
>>23981795

I know you guys are right and it's what everyone else has told me, too, but there's something special about this girl even if she is a selfish whore.

I know it's the right thing to do but its just not easy
>>
"Funny" enough this OP pic was taken the night my ex first shoved me
>>
>>23981841
I genuinely try to find honest people? I'm very straight forward about my feelings and expectations now, I don't fake shit.

People are good liars, dude. I didn't TRY to get fucked over twice.
>>
>>23979694
How romantic
>>
File: MC Ride.jpg (78 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
MC Ride.jpg
78 KB, 500x559
This story gets pretty dark near the end. Just a quick warning.

>meet her in middle school
>we're both mexican
>we become fast friends
>start dating in high school
>she's super fun, funny, and kinky
>just an overall great person
>she finds out about tumblr
>you know where this is going

>slowly becomes unfun
>everything is 'problematic' or triggering'
>sex becomes dull because everything we like is 'misogynistic'
>starts abandoning her culture because mexicans are 'patriarchal'

>starts hanging out with a bunch of black kids
>'they're just so much cooler than other kids'
>college begins
>i get drugged and raped by a family friend
>can't tell anyone because of shame, embarrassment, and i'm a buff guy
>i tell gf, she says i cheated on her, she leaves me

>we don't talk for months
>a friend of hers hears about what happened and confesses to me
>ex gf was cheating on me for years with black kids
>whatever
>she gets pregnant

>one day, two years later, she calls me at 3 AM
>she says bf and group of friends gang raped her
>i sympathize but i can't do anything since i moved states away
>she asks me to pick her up
>i say no because distance + effort + she has friends to take her to hospital
>she curses me out saying i'm shit
>that i used to hit her (untrue)
>and steal money from her (untrue)
>she hangs up

TO THIS DAY, she refuses to acknowledge that she's a horrible person. Everything was always my fault because I'm a 'white passing hetero sexual cis male'. I still get upset about this when I think about it too long. Last I heard, she's a druggie single mom with two kids. I don't know, man. Everything is so sad but it's out of my hands.
>>
>>23978394
Where did you move to and where did he go?
>>
>>23981404

Lolololololo
>>
File: 1446673434252.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2400) Image search: [Google]
1446673434252.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2400
>>23978363

Got one for ya, OP.

>abusefag, got issues from when I was a kid
>Covered in scars inflicted by abuser
>Grow up and manage to adjust reasonably well, but hate sex
>End up dating this girl from my class
>All seems pretty great
>We get close, and I eventually explain that I can't really into sexual shit with much ease
>She's okay with it
>Work my way from kissing to other stuff slowly, get muh ptsd a few times but it's not so bad
>Eventually we start to fuck
>I get freaked out and ask if we can stop
>She says yeah
>Fall asleep
>She's gone when I wake up
>Go on facebook
>She's posted pictures of my abuse scars all over facebook
>Tagged me and called me the unfuckable scab
>Most of my friends defend me
>It gets shared all over the place and soon pretty much everyone I see everyday has seen it
>Now I get the shakes any time I have my top off in front of anyone

Thanks, Lucy.
>>
>started at the age of 15
>awkward
>I didn't really know how to have a relationship
>1 year later
>abusive
>on and off
>find myself gradually losing interest
>he's a huge douche
>finally break it off at 18
>he's a crazy motherfucker desperate to keep me back
>kept getting new numbers and online accounts to stalk me
>would try to call me all the time
>i had to resort to dirty tactics to get him to fuck off
>including shoving other guys i was interested in in his face
>catfishing and breaking his heart again
>making threats
>finally, he tries to dox me by posting my pictures and skype info
>if i hadn't moved all the way across the world, he'd have posted my old home address and phone number

The last of it was about 7 months ago, let's hope he overdoses or shoots himself with one of his 12 guns. Don't want him shitting up my life anymore.
>>
>>23983351
oh whoops just to clarify I wasn't abusive, he was.
>>
he started wanting to fuck the underage fangirls from his band instead of be in a relationship, it was the first one I ever gave a shit about and I was devastated afterwards. I really loved him. hearing their fans chant the words to the love songs he supposedly wrote about me makes me a weird mixture of jealous and hurt that I can't really explain

protip: never date a musician, especially a successful one
>>
>>23983437
you're on 4chan, just tell us who he is. Not for revenge's sake or any trolling biz, I just legitimately want to know.
>>
>>23983977
I know if I say it at least one person here will know who he is, and I don't want to risk that because he would immediately know it's me if someone screenshot it or tweeted him about it or w/e, and their fangirls are rabid. I would be harassed to no fucking end if it got out. I like being anonymous for a reason.

all I'll say is that he's in a popular warped tour type band, not amazing but not terrible.
>>
>>23981794
I was a fucking idiot kid at the time, was 18, first relationship I'd ever been in and had no experience dating at all.
I'm well aware I was a horrible idiot about it and I tried my hardest to pay for the sins and make her feel better and happier with me. I'm amazed we stayed as long as we did, and I think she really did like me she just couldn't take it anymore.

It's been a long time since, I've definitely matured more but I'll never NOT regret what I did.
>>
Would say more irritating than toxic.
Maybe because I'm quite withdrawn, used to being alone and enjoy my own company but I hate when I'm constantly being clung to by someone.
Anyway, Late 2014 we met online and talked on occasion, we were both in London, decided to meet up one day and made things official.
We lasted until March the next year.
Between that time she would message me almost constantly, keep trying to make plans to go out, etc etc.
I did tell her to ease up a bit but things felt quite rushed and as she kept trying to get closer to me I gradually distanced myself from her.
It felt like I was having my space invaded and I eventually cut things off, though she didn't really get it until a month later when she tried to get me to meet her father.
She still sends me messages via facebook to this day, so I mostly just try to avoid her.
>>
Just got dumped by highschool sweetheart. Im ill, he took care of me through treatment, left as soon as I was healthy enough to do things (now). He lived with me, over 3 years together (me an ugly vegetable most of it), up and left and stopped all contact, said "it's not you it's me, you can find better guys, I'm not happy with anything anymore, i don't know what I want." Me 20 him 18
He probably wants to experiment, he doesn't want to try. I tried, I still love him even after everything, but he made it clear he didn't even want a friendship. I still have no idea why I'm so hated, i cooked and cleaned, I gave massages, great in bed if he even tried, I always stayed positive, all I wanted was him to want me back and enjoy my company. I don't think he'll find someone as caring, smart, and loves him as much as I did.. but I still pray for his happiness everynight, even if it may be with another woman, my emotions are my own issue I will never regret loving to my fullest. I only regret not trying harder and sooner, he never talked for me to know what to do. So i was really turning my health around and fast to try and make him happy, maybe he was intimidated thinking I'd leave for someone better looking - though he's the one that cheated not me, I only went online for attention because he didn't even want to come home to me.
Anyways, I learned my lesson, no more mistakes in the future, I can't handle this again.
>>
Never allowed myself to get hurt. I just fucking ghost people. I'm kind of a piece of shit.
>>
>>23980605
I have seen this pic posted several times here. Was she really toxic and if so why are you clinging on?
>>
>>23982222
yup. I was stupid and Naive, think Sansa from game of thrones. When I said I wanted to break up he'd threaten to kill himself. He lied about murdering his best friend and his friends daughter. I knew it was bullshit but wanted to believe it because I thought I loved him.
>>
>>23982587
I'm sorry she didn't believe your rape.
>>23983225
I'm sorry she did that. But just know you don't have to go shirtless if you don't want, take things at your own pace.
>>
File: 1379284417233.jpg (39 KB, 580x530) Image search: [Google]
1379284417233.jpg
39 KB, 580x530
she was young and her first boyfriend was a piece of shit
she never got over him, i should've left as soon as i noticed but i was dumb enough to think i could change her

funny, i thought i'd never get over her when we first broke up
>>
>>23984351
nudes/feet pics available
>>
>>23984357
Sounds like you're a piece of shit too.
>>
>>23984360
your point
>>
>>23984375
>calling her first boyfriend a piece of shit
>being a piece of shit yourself
Pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>23981812
After two you have to be more selective - those Exs sound like crazy shitbags. My ex was a gaslighter too.
>>
>>23978371

I feel this way about the word "literally". For real, I heard it 20+ times in the two hours that I was playing basketball yesterday.
>>
>>23978363
>What went wrong?
She stabbed me.
>>
>>23980944
>-Transitioned to female and uses my name now.
>Luckily now I dont hate myself so much

Actually, technically, I think you do.
>>
>>23981066
Date guys who have jobs and hobbies who aren't emotional sinkholes.
>>
>>23985333
anon, the poster was saying that their ex transitioned to female and was using their name.

what is reading comprehension
>>
>>23985424
The joke
Your head
>>
I spent two years talking to a guy online. We wanted to meet a few times but there was complications. Finally, we just met. I thought it went so well. He hugged me. He kissed me. He held me. We fucked. The next day, I rushed back to be with him. Had another good day.....I guess he's done with me. Said he wasn't ready for a relationship. "It's not you, it's me." :( I don't know the truth, but it's been really hard to just let shit go.
>>
>>23985716
Oh and he didn't tell me in person. We had plans the day before he left, and he canceled them. Didn't even get to say bye face to face. The last thing he said to me in person is that I would get to wear my collar for him. (D/s relationship)
>>
>>23984891
I am much more guarded about dating in general now and thoroughly vetting a person before they get into my life like that.
In my defense, ex 1 was a terrible person and I knew it. I was young and had self esteem and self worth issues though and was too scared to acknowledge how awful he was.
Ex 2 acted like a good person for a long time. His betrayal totally blindsided me. I didn't see all the little things leading up to it until afterwards because they were interspersed between normal things and seemed inconsequential (eg, lied about his weight (we met online) and then claimed he hadn't, which seemed like harmless trying to impress me and being embarrassed since his lie wasn't that far off from the truth).
>>
>>23981812
Hi. What does gaslighting mean?

Do you mean he turned it to make it seem like it was your fault?

Just haven't heard that phrase before (aussie).
>>
>>23984144
This one hurts to read. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>23986007
It means to manipulate someone into questioning their own logic and sanity.
>>
>>23986068
Gotcha, thanks.
>>
>>23980916
This sounds like my girlfriend and I. I try to break up, a lot of it for her sake, but she wants the relationship so badly. I don't understand people like you, or how you can love so much and so unconditionally. I wish I could return it, I really do try, but I always inevitably turn into a callous asshole again before I even realize it.

He's probably glad you're happy and doing well now. It's nice to hear you still care for him.
>>
>>23980944
>Transitioned to female and uses my name now.
woah that came out of left field
>>
>>23983225
what the fuck is wrong with people?

I'm sorry anon, I wish I could give you a hug.
>>
>>23980624
You sound exactly like my ex to a T
>>
>I was 15, he was 24. I thought he was the coolest person I had ever met.
>asks me to move in with him when I was 16 and I say yes
>he bought the house but his parents live with him.. this is a bit strange but it's like a split level maybe not so bad i'll give it a shot
>his family are super dysfunctional and rude, don't show affection. I spend most of my time avoiding them
>we get married when I turn 19
>his mother puts up chimes on all the doors and windows so if I try to go anywhere it alerts the dogs
>he refuses to let me work, then tells all our friends I am lazy and wont get a job
>alienates me from my family who wind up moving away
>evolves to me living in the basement and not being allowed to leave unless he accompanies me or his parents do
>they want us to breed, I don't want children
>he slips me ambien one night and fucks me while I am sleeping, get pregnant but around 4 months in I miscarry
>at 24 everyone was out of the house and I packed a backpack and ran away to a friends house in another Provence, 26hr busride.

Still fighting for divorce. I don't want money or anything from him I just want the divorce, he is making it difficult but at least I am far away from him and have a good life now.
>>
>>23982587
>she finds out about tumblr
Thats where you should have walked away mate
>>
>>23983225
i'm so sorry, anon. someday you'll find someone worth your time and love.
>>
>>23989383
:(
Sorry anon.
>>
>>23989402
Is it just my imagination running eild or does this sound kinda crazy. Like where you happy the entire time you were with him being locked up in the basement and shit?
>>
>>23989504
No, very clearly I wasn't happy but I had no way to get out of the situation until a friend contacted me whom I hadn't spoken to in years, when I broke down explaning what was going on I got the encouragment I needed to run away, a place to stay and whatnot. Before that I had no where to go, no family or friends near by. It was really crazy and had I known he was going to wind up like that I never would of been with him in the first place.
>>
>>23987584

Yeah, I'm getting single white femaled for real. Its kinda creepy.
>>
Cheated ago, lied and manipulated me for 2 years

also not sure if he possibly raped me at one point? if thats possible by a partner.
I went to bed early one night and woke up to him tying me to the bed, i said no, stop and what are you doing a couple of times because i was still half asleep and too tired but we had sex.
It didn't occur to me until recently and i don't wanna sound like oen of those crazy sjw types, and we were into bdsm but still i never thought it was weird and messed up until now
>>
>>23989610
If you were into BDSM, did you have a safe word? And if so, did you say that safe word?
>>
>>23989625
We did, but like i said, still half asleep and we were kinda on and off at the time due to trust issues
>>
>>23989646
That's a tricky situation and kinda scary.
I think the bigger question is are you okay? Are there any physical or psychological ramifications?
>>
>>23989646
So if you had a safeword and used it, if you said no loudly and meant it and he still fucked you it was not consensual, it was forced.
>>
>>23989666
Honestly i dunno. I was in pretty big denial the first 6 months after that i was fine and just going through normal break up stuff, but then I started to feel anxious and self concious whenever i'd leave the house. It's been nearly 2 years now and I still randomly think about him, not in a good way, i hate his guts and hope he dies a slow painful death but in little things his face will just come to mind. I feel like i've been conditioned in a way.
I haven't dated anyone either since i feel like they don't compare to the man i thought he was all that time

I think i'm getting a bit better, albeit slowly, but i still do see his face sometimes. It almost feels like it's looking over me as i do anything and everything

>>23989685
If i said no loudly and angrily he'd have stopped, throwed the rope down and stormed off in a mood as was the case when things we did didn't go as planned
>>
>>23989698
So you said no quietly? I'm confused.
>>
>>23989703
i know he heard me, i was groggy when i woke up i dunno how other to explain it
>>
>>23989710
Then it wasn't consensual.
>>
>>23989715
huh, well damn. Even if i enjoyed it after? thats the bit that throws me off about it all
>>
>>23989722
lmfao holy fuck, I give up.
>>
>>23989733
got any good uk therapists?
>>
>>23989743
google
>>
>>23989757
was a joke, im know im pretty broken now. I just don't know wether or not i'm gonna bring this baggage unknowingly into a new relationship. I feel like i wanna try and play innocent this time round
>>
File: snake1.gif (89 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
snake1.gif
89 KB, 256x192
>cheated and or KEK'D me with some girl he met on a dating site for the mentally ill
>few months later she decided to transition into a male and broke up with him
>during our relationship he beta orbited some mute girl who made Warframe videos
>now he's trying to hook up with some cerebral palsy chick from TEEEEEEEEEXAAAAAAASSSSSSS

Overall, he was/is a mess. Has some sort of mental illness similar to some schizo symptoms, has bone pain, and terrified of going outside. He was very stubborn and just in general horrible to be around after the first several months went by. There were various times where we disagreed and I would just give up and let him win because he was so fucking awful about being 'right'.

Just very:
>headstrong
>domineering
>egotistical
>impatient
>melodramatic

That being said, I wasn't the best girlfriend, either. I have bipolar disorder and unmedicated, so I wasn't exactly the best balancing out mania and depressive episodes. I remember he said to me one time that he wished I wasn't so miserable. What a cunt. Then he wondered why his presence worsened my anger and depression.

He still browses this board, so if you're reading this, you're a horrible shitty person.

I'm thankfully now medicated and in a relationship, with someone who actually loves me, not someone who wants to live in a real-life Katawa Shoujo dating world.
>>
>>23989792
hey this girls ex, kill yourself

cheating isnt cool
>>
reading all these abusive relationship issues makes me feel less alone.
had the same experience like some here

>abusive alcoholic
>insecure and jealous
>never lets me leave
>have to send pictures if I'm outside
>hits me when I cry
>makes me feel shit about myself
>says he's sorry after hitting me but later does it again
>blames me that other guys used me in the past

I tried for a really long time, but people are not like in the movies, they don't change, at least not when you stick with them. Glad to be out, moving on.
>>
This thread makes me feel intense things ;-;
I wish i could make people feel things.
>>
>>23990348
Like you wish someone was hurt by you? Or that someone loved you enough that they could get hurt?
>>
>>23979708
;-; what's the first letter of your name? And first of your last?
>>
I loved her so much.

I helped her with everything school, I tried to help her with her self image issues. I made sure that she felt completely loved because the people in her life didn't show her that love. I changed so much about myself for her. It wasn't enough.

It was never enough.

I question if she even loved me, now.

3 years for nothing, a waste, used by someone who finally had shown their true colours. I'm still reeling from it, it hurts so fucking much. I've been in relationships before, but for some reason this one had such a deep cut. I don't comprehend how someone could be like this.

I finally confronted her as to why she was cold and distant, now. She said she needed space. She became more and more withdrawn from me, I gave her the space she wanted. She told me she loved me, and then 5 days later reneged on it and said "I meant it as I love you, but not in love".
Then I find her posting her nudes, shattered my heart.

I guess I did something to deserve the heartbreak, all I know is that my workout bench has never seen so much usage.
>>
>>23989402
wow keep fighting girl
that sucks
>>
>>23984357
Hey i like feet, care to share?
>>23991134
I see all these people becoming very attached to people, it's regardless if they are good people or not, because they can make them feel strong emotions. I can't make people feel strong emotions because i'm temperate, but i wish i could make people feel more positive things so they would actually enjoy me. No one seems really sure how it works, but i'm trying through trial and error what works best to make people like me.
>>
>>23989698
>If i said no loudly and angrily he'd have stopped, throwed the rope down and stormed off in a mood

fuck this shit, my bf also used to get moody and mad at me when i refused him sex
people who do this are so pathetic
>>
File: 1405459675079.jpg (2 MB, 4920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1405459675079.jpg
2 MB, 4920x1440
>>23984325
>>23987605
>>23989422

Not to worry, guys. I've have since been with a different person and took the sexual equivilant of baby steps until I was almost what could be called well adjusted.
We split up, but on good terms, and everything is fine. Thanks for the concern!
>>
She didn't know how to fucking handle her alcohol ever.

>Swimming in community pool one night
>Pool closes at 10
>We are drinking in the spa and what not
>Realize its 10:45
>Tell her it's time to bounce
>She throws a fucking hissy fit.

Mind boggled that she ever drank at all seeing as she didn't know how to control herself.
>>
>CTRL + F
>"Borderline Personality Disorder"
>2 results

Eh, I'll add a third.

>be 17, anxiety problems + helicopter parents = mental breakdown
>eventually sent to psych ward for a month
>introduced to the best looking girl I've ever seen, cant figure out whats wrong with her because she seems really nice
>do my thing, leave with her number, feel alpha as fuck

>99% of the relationship is spent listening to her cry about her "abusive" parents and threatening to kill herself
>literally paragraphs of "daddy hits me" arriving in my inbox on a nightly basis
>wut.jpg
>routine breakups where she blocks me on facebook, then comes crying back during the first week of July
>slowly deteriorates in person, one time almost had a meltdown because the radio cut out
>find out she has an online girlfriend on the side, confront her about it
>suddenly pretends she doesn't know me, claims Im stalking her
>wut.jpg

>after breakup, spends two years harassing/stalking me
>confronts me in the parking lot of some shitty bar, hits me, blames me for ruining her life
>go to police
>"lol we deal with her on a monthly basis, gg sticking your dick in crazy scrub"
>take her to court for a restraining order
>dad is a uni professor or some shit, defends her, says im the one stalking her
>judge agrees, not allowed to present a huge binder of all her crazy messages because "kek you dont have 3 copies"
>mutual order passed instead
>take it back to court cause cops are like "the fuck? you didnt even do anything..."
>dad makes up more shit about me, judge buys it because durr hes a teacher hes obviously telling the truth
>ex violates the court order 4 months later by posting something about me on normiebook
>cops apologize to me for how retarded this all is
>ex gets in shit
>runs away to australia a few months later
>>
>>23978363
With a girl for over 2 years, I convinced her to follow her passion on the side while working. She did and while her passion grew so did her ego. She started lying and coming home late and texting people who she'd get mad if I even came near her while she was texting. About a week after this started happening she demanded to see my phone to make sure I wasn't cheating on her and I said not unless we swap phones and I can do the same. She blew up at me and started crying and long story short within that week I took her phone while she was in the shower and read the texts and told her we were done when I found out she was cheating.
>>
God where do I start?

I was with this girl for 5 years of my life. I thought I was in love, Hell I think i was, looking back on it I dont even know anymore. It was great at first like any relationship was. She went away to College, She was scared her parents would think weird shit so she never took birth control, even when we fucked with protection she would always be worried, check the condom bla bla bla. I would visit her once a month, money allowing of course. But nothing was ever good enough for her, She expected a lot because her parents where pretty much rich, Dad [spoiler]Who she hated for being a dick as a kid, on that subject later[/spoiler] was a DA for my city, Mom is the director of nursing for a hospital. They had money but I did not, lower class family, fought for what I got ect. She would always expect big dinners for dates and such. I was beta as fuck so I did what I could because I loved her. She would seem happy but would always make snide comments later. I remember one time we where trying to have sex in her dorm room, which had about zero points where I could grab and not get going in the time she wanted, so she got pissed off and started hitting me. She hit me a lot now that I think about it. If I took a wrong turn going somewhere, I would get a shoe in the back of the head. I didn't think anything of it, thought relationships had hardships and this was one of them. After a few years I saved up enough to get a ring, well she broke up with me right when I had enough, like she knew somehow. I was heartbroken Thought about it for months afterword, I didnt remember how to be single, Until that point I had been with her my whole adult life. But you know what? Im better off now if not for that I would not have reconnected with friends long lost because she didn't let me around them. Thought them I got a new job now I have an interview with a job for 15 bucks an hour tomorrow afternoon. Im happy now but fucking hell guys it took a while to get there.
>>
>>23992098
2/2
She was vile now that I look back on it. Tumblr feminist, she was fine until she went to college, now that I think about it. She got a useless degree which makes me laugh my ass off now, like most tumblr feminist do, Japanese Translation. Oh she was good at it dont get me wrong, but she has the social skills of an angry ferret. She had social anxiety bad, like I have a scar on my hand that she gave me out of reaction from walking past a group of 3 people at Wal Mart. and she wanted to go to one of the most densely populated places on Earth? Fat fucking chance. But I tried to be supportive, gave her ideas like translation manga or something. But funny thing is, She hated her dad with a passion, but she was just like him, anger issues and all, and when someone told her that (me) She cried for 30 god damn minutes. She was/is as far as I know, a spoiled brat who will never be happy. Hell she got offended at me that I was Christian because "DO YOU KNOW WHAT RELIGION HAS DONE TO ME?!" Because her parents made her go to church every Sunday. She is the toxic ex people hate. She is the exact feminist that the strawman is based on. Poison dart frog hair and all.

Amanda, I dont know if you will see this or not, but know that I'm happy its over, And know that because of how you are, you will never be happy. Fuck off.
>>
>>23978363

Went out with a Filipino for about a year. Nothing but bad memories and moment. I remember having to juggle 3 jobs at the time. I lost one job because of tardiness, and I remember that she told me that things we not going to work out. It took me 2 days to try and work things out with her.

We were both going to different schools. she went to NY and I stayed in RI and I still tried to make an effort to make things work. I found out that she was cheating on me. Like a tool, I tried to work things out when I went to visit her (btw, I went out of my way to visit her once a month. with school and work, it was hard, but I managed.) I thought we worked things out, but it was more difficult when she came back. She was still talking to the guy, Her friend crashed into my car and it was totaled. She wanted to go out on more dates, but I had no car. She eventually got fed up with the fact that she wasn't being courted, so she wanted to end it. I was in a daze about how retarded she was. we fought about it and I ended it by the end of summer. when fall hit, I tried to commit suicide with sleeping pills and booze.

I would like to say I'm feeling better, but I'm not sure for myself.
feel free to ridicule, but things happen. if you have questions, ask.
>>
>>23978363
I was a low class kid from the other side of the tracks and she lived in those beautiful houses on the hills. I still remember the first time we met, and I'm sure she does too. She said I gave off the "bad boy" vibe which I knew I did, I was a troublemaker and not the kind of guy you bring home to your parents which eventually she did. In the long run we were just a couple of kids who fell in love at the wrong time. I ditched my bad ways and miraculously landed a great job, but she was content with leeching off her parents money not going to school or trying to get a decent job. She really wanted me to get an apartment with her which I could afford on my end but she couldn't on hers. Her solution to the problem was that her parents would pay her side of the rent. Just knowing how they felt about me I had too much damn pride to have them being any way involved in putting a roof over my head. I argued against this forever which put a lot of strain on our relationship. Eventually we got in a fight and I said some nasty things to her about being a spoonfed child which lead to her slapping me up. I don't tolerate any kind of physical abuse so I dumped her on the spot. She called my cell, my work, my friends and family for a while saying how she was justified in it but I got a TRO against her. Was she justified in hitting me I don't know or care I just can't marry a person who'd do that and if I can't marry you I shouldn't be with you. Anyhow with her off my back I got my own place and 2 years later I've been pretty successful with myself. I catch her stalking me every now and again but she never makes actual contact. I don't hate her, she just knows how to push my buttons so god damn well but she wants me dead I think.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.