[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm bored as fuck and as irritated as a bug bite. Currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: barb-wire95o952080051.jpg (128 KB, 452x320) Image search: [Google]
barb-wire95o952080051.jpg
128 KB, 452x320
I'm bored as fuck and as irritated as a bug bite. Currently on a field op right now and just want to hear about yall's days. Also, pictures of smiles would be pretty good to go.
> picture is very much related to how I feel
>>
File: eagleeyes2.gif (91 KB, 747x315) Image search: [Google]
eagleeyes2.gif
91 KB, 747x315
I guess also an AMA
>>
MOS and whats your field op?
>>
>>23967350
0811. And just a battalion op.
>>
I can kinda relate to your frustration. Just finished my overnight shift and now I have to wait a couple hours to be able to call about 2 different job oppurtunities before I can sleep. What part of the world are you in at the moment bud?
>>
>>23967722
Nowhere too exotic. California.
What opportunities you got in the pipes?
>>
>>23967732
General labor in a metal fabrication factory for weekdays and CVS clerk for the weekends. Overnights are becoming too draining for me personally and I want to be able to see the sun more. Do you like being in the military?
>>
>>23967732

opsec nigga shh
>>
>>23967738
Metal fabrication ain't paying enough or are you just a workaholic?

>>23967741
Yeah you right. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>23967738
Additionally, I love being in the military. Second best decision of my life, if not the best.
>>
>>23967707
I was an 11b in the Army. What is an 0811, is that part of combat arms in the corps? Shame you're on a battalion op, you could be raping and killing tranny hookers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.