[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to i flirt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 15
File: wutdo.png (12 KB, 638x296) Image search: [Google]
wutdo.png
12 KB, 638x296
How to i flirt?
>>
File: Seems legit.jpg (26 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
Seems legit.jpg
26 KB, 552x414
been friends for a few months, meeting in group settings with mutual friends, i want her
>>
>>23965213
Make lots of unnecessary puns and innuendos
>>
>>23965228
o rly? that just seems cringe, teenage qts like that?
>>
>>23965232
Probably not. What does your qt 3.14 like anon?
>>
>>23965242
netflix, marvel, gigs,
>>
File: fuckedup.png (12 KB, 193x236) Image search: [Google]
fuckedup.png
12 KB, 193x236
i fucked up, when i paste somthing it auto sends, and instead of having orange is the new black pasted like i ment to, i had that :/
>>
File: thmbsss.png (10 KB, 212x236) Image search: [Google]
thmbsss.png
10 KB, 212x236
FUCKKKK I fucked up again and acciedenly clikced the annoying thumb because i had a cheap phone with a bad touch screen
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458859813800.jpg (26 KB, 552x586) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458859813800.jpg
26 KB, 552x586
>>23965255
Then just talk about those things? Try to be chad, maybe try reach around?
>>
>>23965270
You dun goofed
>>
>>23965281
chad? & i think i've already made a dogs dinner of it, accidentally sending to pictures, then a annoying thumb.
>>
>>23965286
yea if i had a better phone that was not so clunky to use, none of that would have happened :////
>>
>>23965291
>not knowing chad
>dogs dinner

Are you new? Is this bait? But yeah, you fugged up. Lay low for a bit and hopefully she'll forget. Good luck next time I guess
>>
>>23965312
no 100% legit, why does facebook even put the 'annoying thumb' button right where the send button is.
>>
>>23965312
i only sometimes go on b
>>
having a cheap phone making doing this shit fucking frustratingly hard. URG
>>
Shes not been active since, hopefully shes went to bed and forgets about my EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING FUCKUPS that i have no way of prevently because i have a shit phone
>>
File: 2673-cartman.jpg (378 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2673-cartman.jpg
378 KB, 1024x768
dudez
>>
morning
>>
File: awhhhhyeah.png (9 KB, 186x231) Image search: [Google]
awhhhhyeah.png
9 KB, 186x231
>Update: Awh FUCK yeah!
should i copy her and give 2 x's? not bother at all because x's are for little girls and pussys ? or give just one?
>>
>>23967088
she wants you too
>>
File: againreally.png (12 KB, 194x236) Image search: [Google]
againreally.png
12 KB, 194x236
Wow, well i fucked up again
>Never buy fake hong hong phones, they are a nightmare
>>
stop caring about the technical fuck-ups, it makes you look insecure. if she mentions them just say that you've a got a bad phone.
>>
>>23967159
ty, i think my biggest flaw is im an indecisive insecure pussy.
>>
>>23967164
She's talking to you and being into it so you're doing something right. Instead of saying you want to chill with her you could try planting the idea that you're available and into the stuff she wants to do. "have you seen X? always wanted to see it", "are you going to do X? would love to do X as well" and if she's seems into it you can just ahead and ask. Then again, some people like straightforwardness so you could always outright ask if she seems up for it. I don't know what your relation looks like.
>>
>>23967196
i think that's good advice, i tried the outright ask for nexflix and chill, and she pretended i didn't ask and just answered as if i said something else.
>>
>>23967211
Let it slide. the important thing is that you don't come back with "uh so haha about that netflix and chill?:)dtf?" Just hint on being available and let her know she could be a part of the picture if she wants to
>I'm going to do X, it will be so much fun. You can come if you want to
>Think I'm going to watch X, heard it was really good
>Wanted to see band X with a friend but now I'm not sure if that person can go with me. Have you heard band X?
>>
>>23967229
ty, im not a virgin but the only sex i've had is with drunken whores who i hardly spoke a sentence too beforehand, so i am somewhat inexperienced at this.
>>
>>23967240
If you're suave as fuck irl it doesn't matter too much what you're saying as long as you say it right, when writing you have to be a little more proactive.
Rejection/light rejection isn't the end of the world and it might even work in your favor if you act desirably
>>
Fucking hell mste, just relax, it's only a girl, it's not like a bloody job interview or something
>>
>>23967255
yes...indeed.
>>
File: notsure.png (12 KB, 194x246) Image search: [Google]
notsure.png
12 KB, 194x246
Eh
>>
File: 1431991558756.jpg (326 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431991558756.jpg
326 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: cantcomeoffasthedudesbitch.png (12 KB, 190x223) Image search: [Google]
cantcomeoffasthedudesbitch.png
12 KB, 190x223
Removed name is mutual friend we met through (he's not trying to fuck her, hes after her friend). he must have introduced us to make spending time with the girl he wants easier, i can't come off as im his bitch doe, like i rekon this part is important
>>
>>23968081
what's with the xx?
>>
>>23968139
see
>>23967088
im really not to sure desu
>>
File: wherewearenow.png (11 KB, 195x223) Image search: [Google]
wherewearenow.png
11 KB, 195x223
>pub name removed
>>
>>23968167
Youre only meant to put your kisses at the end of your whole message you donkey
So if you send multiple only put the two kisses in the last one
>>23968139
It's just something British girls do, two usually means that theyre interested, three means they're dtf, one is just friendly
But this can all depend on the girl
>>
this is the most obnoxious shit to read

god damn you're awful at this. it's not even an interesting conversation, i don't even know you and my vagina is sealed up water-tight.

just ask the bitch out.
>>
Just ask her specifically if she wants to do something at a particular time and place (not "sometime", give an actual date and time).

She will either:
> a. say yes
> b. say she can't, and offer an alternative time
> c. say she can't, and make up an excuse

if it's C just leave her alone and move on.
>>
>STOP THE PRESSES
Im going to be seeing her irl on sunday then since we will both be at the same gig, my mate who is playing and the broad he likes, and her friend and me.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.