[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me with my gf do you think I could do better if I dumped her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1350989143.jpg (112 KB, 743x743) Image search: [Google]
1350989143.jpg
112 KB, 743x743
me with my gf

do you think I could do better if I dumped her? Sometimes I think about it & I don't wanna not know what other pussy is like if I can get away with it
>>
>>23956162
You can't dump your daughter man. Thats just bad parenting.
>>
You're already punching above your weight and nature will likely correct this anomaly in due time.
>>
>>23956162
yes
>>
I think you need to realize that the goal isn't to be with someone more attractive, and rather to find happiness within that person. If she doesn't make you say, "I don't want to find better.", she isn't the one who's going to make the rest of your life as good as it could be. However, if you want something based purely on attractiveness, don't you dare leave her because you won't find anyone prettier.
>>
She's honestly so cute, and I can't believe she'd settle for you.
>>
wtf if you don't want her give her to me. It;s kind of fucked up that you're saying this about her, when she can obviously do wayyy better.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 960x640
Obvious troll is obvious.
>>
>>23956488
haha bernie sanders
>>
>>23956162
You really think I wouldn't see this?

We're over.
>>
>>23956560
>You really think I wouldn't see this?

yes honestly
>>
>>23956560
AND THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
>>23956581
>>23956560

I've always worried about my SO finding me
>>
>>23956591
wtf do you do on here to make you worry?
>>
>>23956598

I post my dick in trap threads and say I'm not gay but I really want a trap to force his twink cock down my throat and make me eat my own cum off his feet when I spill on them.

I'm always worried my girlfriend will recognise my dick and my fetish for exactly what I said up there.
>>
>>23956162
she's less ugly than you
>>
>>23956162
fuck her in the ass, much tighter, better than pussy
>>
>>23956707
nigga das gay
>>
>>23956365
Very unlikely this is real. More like a forced family photo LMAO.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 465x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 465x356
>>23961502
Is there some strange private joke running through this thread that would cause any ANON to bump this? Are you hoping she's real, returns, and will bless us with her titties? We're stuck with this for another 8-10 hours now.
>>
>>23956162
Copy pasta
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.