[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you consider my body type? someone earlier said some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 5
File: 1466452932261.jpg (165 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1466452932261.jpg
165 KB, 1080x720
what would you consider my body type? someone earlier said some not so nice comments to me regarding my body and I have been obsessing over it all day and would just like some honest feedback. just honesty, no need to be cruel, I am new here
>>
>>23955080
If a man, you've got a terribly feminine body.

If a woman, nothing wrong with your body type at all. Nice curves, slender without being bony...
>>
>>23955080
its perfect calm down
>>
Who ever said those comments just does not like you. Your body is fine. Honestly it's better than most and what ever was said was probably said out of jealously.
>>
>>23955087
I am a woman haha

>>23955088
ty
>>
>>23955080
You have a nice body. Dont listen to negative stuff.
>>
>>23955092
>>23955080
Realy good body type, Well shaped. Need to see some more though
>>
>>23955090
it was a guy on this board, actually. I had posted a few photos of myself just because I was feeling blue and wanted some feedback, I am not the most confident person. he was very adamant that I am not in shape and that I am on my way to thick if not already there. it's really disheartening because I eat healthy (for the most part) and I am starving right now as I've only eaten once today but am discouraged from eating
>>
>>23955100
you honestly should not take people on the internet seriously. it will just fuck with your brain if you dont learn it
>>
>>23955080
id say you are slightly above average, you seem kind of short, and you probably mainly do cardio for excersize

you seem qt and i would absolutely consider you attractive/hit that (my standards are kind of high since im swedish due to the /fit/ culture here)
>>
it all started when I posted this photo
>>
>>23955080
I'd fuck you.
>>
>>23955100
Don't listen there always people who will find flaws for no reason, you are very s day, and these guys are probably not the best to get advice.
>>
I definitely wouldn't pull out
>>
>>23955108
above average weight or..? I'm 5'8, I do mostly walking/jogging/running daily
>>
>>23955100
>>23955110

Don't let guys get to you. You're nowhere near "thick". Could you slim down a little? Yes. But that's not necessarily attractive. Personally, I like women to be just a little bit soft. Women aren't meant to be muscley.

Also, that picture? Fine as hell.
>>
>>23955112
Very sexy
>>
>>23955100
Don't starve yourself because of some person of the net telling you your not healthy. Lots of people try dieting and working out for months to get the body type you have. You should be proud of yourself. Sure you can keep working out and sure you could be healthier we all can be but by no means does your outward apperance look like that of someone who is out of shape or on their way to "thick".
>>
>>23955119
yeah, I don't want to be muscley! but I also don't want to be thick :/ my "friend" who I don't really talk to anymore slapped my leg at the beach last year and said "nice" and kept saying I look really healthy but I know she meant I look thick. she's very judgemental, big reason I avoid her now. she always has some negative spin.
>>
I guess I am really discouraged because in 2013 my body looked like this....then I got pregnant and lost the baby......so I've been working so so hard to take off all the depression and pregnancy hormonal weight. I make home cooked nutritious meals and I try! but I just see fat when I look in the mirror
>>
>>23955151
Oh you're a slut, shoo shoo then.
>>
>>23955151
No you are perfect. Be proud of yourself.
>>
>>23955160
excuse me..... :( I got pregnant with my husbands child so I'm a slut?
>>
>>23955151
Fuckin' used goods.
>>
>>23955162
wow, thank you.
>>
>>23955164
>no wedding ring in any pictures
Bullshit, you aren't married.
>>
>>23955151
you used to be much thinner. you say you're making home cooked meals, how are your portion sizes? are you tracking calories and exercising? when you're not very overweight it's hard to lose those extra pounds, but not impossible
>>
>>23955164
Don't listen to them he's baiting you.
>>
>>23955168
:( .......
people can be so cruel and horrible
>>
>>23955151
>>23955110
>>23955080
Damaged infertile failure of a woman/10
>>
>>23955176
I do track calories! I used to have an app, myfitnesspal, it was a huge help, I should probably download it again. would you say I am overweight now?
>>
>>23955183
a little. you look like you're at a good weight for a nice cozy winter
>>
>>23955180
Yeah but don't listen
>>
>>23955189
:( ugh
>>
>>23955110
>>23955080
>left hand
>no ring
yeah not married
Fuck off whore
>>
>>23955199
go fuck yourself. I don't need to wear my wedding ring around the house 24/7 to prove shit to anyone. goddamn
>>
>>23955110
Jesus Christ, you're gorgeous don't let some fat, showerless, virgin get to your confidence
>>
And you should honestly use this thread as evidence that you shouldn't take anything anyone says here to heart
>>
Your two pics look super similar. Don't get too self conscious, you are fucking sexy. 4chan isn't the best place for opinions, these guys are typically nerds who sit in their moms basements jerking off with cheeto flakes, but talk like they're the coolest online.

I'd marry the fuck out of you.

L8r
>>
>>23955216
Yeah you are really pretty don't let some internet looser get tomyou
>>
>>23955216
Honestly, your husband is a lucky bastard. I'd wife you in a heartbeat if you weren't already wifed.
>>
>>23955267
thank you. I'm not the best at letting hurtful comments go. so thank you.
>>
>>23955080
>itt some girl with a slim, fit body thinks she looks ugly and wants everyone to make her feel better

There's nothing worse then an attractive person who cries about how ugly they are... people who have no idea what its like going through life being truly ugly but act like they do just to fish for compliments from those around them

Go to hell
>>
>>23955151
>>23955080
A) Your belly looks close to identical.

B) You're hot as hell.

C) Please get naked.
>>
Kek you can't even have a baby? You are a failure of a "woman".
>>
>>23955299
you know what's actually worse than what you described? being told throughout your life that you are physically decent or attractive or average or pretty or whatever, and feeling like shit about yourself all the time no matter what. I wanted an outside perspective from unbiased people, people that won't butter me up like my friends and family will. I WISH I felt good about myself. this probably didn't help. chill.
>>
>>23955305
>people that won't butter me up
BITCH do you know where you are? This is THIRST CENTRAL. If you want an honest opinion go to /fit/. The only thing you will get here are brown nosing beta whiteknight.
>>
>>23955305
Honestly, your lack of confidence sounds like it's got deeper roots than your appearance. Have you seriously tried counseling? I think it might help.
>>
>>23955309
BITCH I went to fit and they were not nice either and it doesn't fucking help that every time I try to post it makes me identify EACH PICTURE THAT HAS CANDY OR SANDWICHES OKAY
>>
>>23955100
was it that nigger that called you thick? he was just baiting.
>>
>>23955328
You, calm down. Stop letting yourself get triggered.
>>
>>23955080
Would gladly meet your parents/10

If it was that anti-woman asshat who was shitposting a week ago, just ignore him.

He likes to shit all over the trap threads too.
>>
>>23955360
I don't know who it was. I don't know why I thought getting some outsiders feedback would make me feel better or at least give me some insight on how to change myself. I feel worse now than I did before posting.
>>
>>23955080
no Idea if this is real or not, in any case your body is fine I really wouldn't worry about it. I prefer girls to be a little chubbier than that, but that's just personal preference.
>>
>>23955376
Your only listening to the bad you had a lot of good feed back too, more people said you are beautiful.
>>
>>23955376
You're obviously not happy with yourself. Validation from strangers is not going to fix it. Validation from friends is not going to fix it. You need to talk with a professional.

But this seems a lot more deeply seeded than just your appearance.

On a hunch... have you and your husband been experiencing a lack of intimacy? Has he been lacking interest in you lately?
>>
>>23955376
From what I'm seeing, you look perectly fine.

Those short jeans look good on you, and damn you got a nice, flat belly. Do you work out much?
>>
>>23955391
story of my life, I only notice the negative.

>>23955393
nailed it

>>23955398
not really
>>
>>23955417
nigger what are you doing
stop.
>>
>>23955409
For what it's worth, I think you two ought to seriously go see a therapist. Probably together, but definitely each of you.

I'd wager that he's suffering from depression as well, and that he's trying to not "burden you" with it. The result is he closes himself off from you.
>>
OP is a beautiful woman that I would consider myself lucky to be in any kind of physicality with. Your current body is sexy as fuck and anyone who would tell you otherwise is either a virgin, has not gone through puberty yet, a heterosexual woman, a homosexual man, or an asexual anyone.

"I would put my face on that stomach" - quote from me, B
>>
>>23955420
our relationship is great, we have no reason for a therapist. our careers are stressful though, and our schedules are off, so I just don't feel attractive to him because I don't get the opportunity to be.
>>
To me you look "normal" in a good kind of way, basically. :) You seem to have a beautiful feminine curve at the hips.
>>
>>23955427
Okay.

Everything's so great that you're coming here for validation instead of just crawling into bed with him and blowing his mind.

I don't buy it.
>>
>>23955080
I don´t know too much clothes
>>
>>23955436
like I said, I wanted an unbiased opinion. of course he is going to tell me I am beautiful and that I am not thick or fat or chubby. my relationship with my husband isn't the issue, my relationship with myself is.
>>
>>23955443
>>23955427
>>23955409
>>23955376
>>23955305
>>23955151
>>23955131
>>23955100
>>23955080
FEMALE BRANDON DETECTED
ABORT THREAD
>>
>>23955443
I agree that your relationship with yourself is part of the problem.

But this all reeks of a bigger problem. Like you've tried to "get some" lately, and he's pushed you away.
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 640x839) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 640x839
>>23955449
What's wrong with me huh?:(
>>
>>23955110
Girl that bathroom is nice,
he probably just pissed cause you got the $$$ and he's some poor virgin slob living in his mom's basement.
>>
>>23955443
You're hot. The kind of girls I like to shoot with. Too bad there is no way for me to contact you off here.
>>
>>23955480
lmaooooo it's a bathroom from a fancy venue, I was at a wedding!
>>
>>23955488
He don't know that, girl, damn.
Honestly you're not gonna get any helpful opinions on here girl, you should work on your opinion of yourself and stop worrying about what other people think.
The second you stop caring what other people think of your body and your choices for yourself, the easier living your life will be.
Idk tho man my life definitely isn't in order so ya don't gotta take my advice
>also that dress is fuckin' bomb
>>
>>23955508
I wasn't trying to be insulting to him, I thought it was a funny comment about the bathroom!
and you're right, I shouldn't search for validation from others.
and yeah, that dress is sweet, it was only $20!
>>
>>23955547
Anyway, sorry to have been a bit of an ass earlier.

I really did mean what I said earlier, though, when I said your husband is a lucky bastard.
>>
>>23955427

Your husband is fucking someone else. Stop being a naive little goon. Just because thirsties on 4chan think you're the goly grail doesn't mean you're anything very special to normal, attractive, successful men. You are attractive and quite fit, but my guess is that losing a child coupled with whatever other bullshit in the relationship really forced your husband to look for satisfaction elsewhere.

Now go away this board isn't for you
>>
>>23955600
You look like shit.
>>
>>23955665
>>23955686

You trolls are the faggots shitting up the other threads, aren't you.

If not, you must be the ones enabling them.
>>
>>23955710

Well no, I'm sorry it's hard for you to hear but there is a big possibility that her husband is fucking someone else because reasons stated above and doesn't fuck his wife because he is (a) too tired/uninterested and/or (b) emotionally attached to the "other woman"
>>
OP I've seen your other threads I think you look great but you've got some pretty terrible nasolabials. You might want to look into getting some fillers because those are going to get worse as you age.
>>
File: 20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif (231 KB, 200x161) Image search: [Google]
20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif
231 KB, 200x161
>>23955600
>come back to /soc/ after a year
>see brandon on the first page
>mfw
>>
>>23955547
Holy shit you made another thread? After the kind advice I gave you last thread about posting in rate threads and not just making a single rate thread about yourself?

The only thing you have to offer is those dick sucking lips, and mayyyyybbee the tits. So lets see them, with timestamp.
>>
>>23955547
Dude, no lie, you are really pretty and in excellent shape for a women who was pregnant and is married

But for real, chill on the idea that you need others validation to feel worthy. Do you feel pretty? Why not? Are you being reasonable in your expectatuons? Why or why not? Why do you care if your husband tells you the 100% truth or not? If he says it, take him at his word! You trust him right? Isnt it possible he sees you as a godess regardless of your appearance compared to other women. Objectively youre really hot, but Im sure to your husband you might as well be a fucking super model.
Live in your reality with your man, stop chasing the unattainable. If you want to set a reasonable goal like losing 3 lbs, graet. But dont let strangers opinions of you define you. Who gives a shit?
Like yourself, then listen to those closest to you, and fuck everyone else.
You are super hot though. Would feck, all day, non stop / 10.
>>
>>23955933
you're the fucking best.
>>
>>23955945
Thanks
>>
>>23955080
On the border of slim and medium.
>>
>>23955945
Thanks
Remember, perception is reality.
Which sucks when you feel unattractive, but that also means you can change your perspective to change your reality.
If you think youre hot, and your husband thinks your hot, and your family and friends think youre hot, then youre whole world says youre hot!
Who cares about proving it scientifically or obejectively via stangers?
If the whole world said a man is the best at something, but scientifically he was average, what would it change? The only real difference is how the world treats him.
Your man and your family and friends are your world hun.
>>
>>23955080
Post more
>>
Nope you are definitely extremely attractive despite your body changing which is expected with pregnancy.

Don't worry about the trolls.
>>
It's fine, relax.
>>
>>23955080
What's your # cutie pie and relax you have a great body
>>
>>23955110
you're fucking gorgeous like what. Don't take people on /soc/ seriously , really. Beauty is subjective anyway so this board is a meme within itself.
>>
Enough is enough. you know you're sexy, we know you're sexy.
Post nude body, so we can actually rate what your husband is looking at.
>>
>>23955110
you look like one of those powerful actresses that none of us would dream of going up to talk to, remind me of Monica Bellucci more because of the similar effect you will have on people than as a lookalike.

You're fingers in this pic look like you've tried to starve yourself but your natural curves and larger frame refuse to give in, which is good as its very attractive.

Now moving on from the stuff that doesn't matter long term, go listen to Beyonce Pretty Hurts until the lyrics are engraved in your brain. You'll get to the size you want eventually if you try hard enough, but you'll never be happy. The problem is inside, perhaps caused by the environment you're currently in. Try and change some things in your life, or go help some people in need; it will give you a sense of perspective which will make you grateful and happy with yourself.

If you were my wife you being like this would probably also bring my mood down, in the end it comes down to who you are (for me anyway). Its just a body and it doesn't last forever. It can be used to start a relationship but personality is what keeps you together for a long time.

Seeing comments of you're husband cheating on you. Its bait but this vain obsession and low self esteem gets old real fast, if you go on about it to him it will wear him out, he'll get tired of it. Its not who you are, either be yourself or be unhappy lady. You shouldn't need a 19yo-vain-good looking-never had a gf-low self esteem virgin to tell you this haha. Sorry about the baby btw, don't give up on trying again though.

"We try to fix something but you can't fix what you can't see, It's the soul that needs the surgery" <3 <3
>>
I think we should trade some pictures because you look gorgeous, [email protected]
:)
>>
>>23955080
7/10 body, the hourglass is off a bit because of the fat being quite high on your waist instead of your hips, and in general you could lose ~5% bodyfat. Nice legs though. Can't see the rest.

Listen to neither assholes nor whiteknights and you're fine.
>>
>>23955110
Your husband is a lucky man. You can tell him I said so if you like. I'd be proud to go anywhere with you on my arm.
>>
>>23955080
Fantastic. Lovely proportions. Like to see more!
>>
>>23955080

All this for me??

I'm the one who made the comments yesterday that you got you down. So let me say some things. I have or had zero intention of making you feel bad and I still don't with this post.

1. My comments weren't even remotely not nice. And in fact some of the things I said were very nice but it does not surprise me at all that you don't remember that. My comments were completely honest, both the good and the bad. In fact I stopped when it was clear they were affecting you and it was clear that you were looking for validation and not actual assessment or feedback.

2. Why the fuck does my opinion matter? There's a bunch of boys telling you I'm wrong so who gives a fuck what I think. I was going to suggest going to /fit since they would give you an honest opinion but it's clear you didn't get the response you wanted. So you can keep posting but you're never going to get the response you want, (which is the one that will make you feel better) which leads me to my next point.

3. This is a body image issue and an intimacy issue. Stop seeking validation; you're not interested in people's honest opinion. If you feel unattractive then you need to seek counseling to deal with or you need to get serious about being in shape. Either one or both will make you feel better. Your looks are NOT your worth.

4. I genuinely feel bad that my comments got you down and I empathize that you're experiencing this but it's clear that they tapped into something you feel about yourself and you need to deal with that instead of convincing me or anyone else that you look good.

5. I really do hope you're able to feel better about yourself in the future and I hope you and husband are able to deal with your marriage issues. It seems that's affecting you a lot and I'm very sorry for that.
>>
>>23955080
>>23958408

I just reread that and it sounds much harsher and more condescending than I meant and for that I apologize. I think you've handled folks' rudeness pretty well and there's no reason for me to be (unintentionally) rude either.
>>
>>23957727
Coolest ID I've seen today
>>23958408
You sound considerate and intelligent. What are you doing on chan?
>>
>>23958436

Haha.

I ask myself the same question sometimes. I have a love/hate relationship with the chans. I'll spend a bunch of time here and love and then get fed up with the idiocy.

I'm also a huge pervert.

What are you doing here?
>>
>>23958455
I laughed. You sound like me with the love/hate relationship but I guess that's true of most social circles in life.

I've been blown away by some content and people here, but then some ignorant post rustles my zen-like state.

I'm only here because of the porn, too. I'm a kinky pervert.
>>
>>23955080
Haha comes to 4chan for positive feedback. On a more serious note, you are average. Are you fat? Nah. If you want to be real picky, figure out your BMI and see if it's avg for your height. Also front pics don't show fat all the time, take a side pic with shirt lifted then I can really say yea or no.
>>
>>23958690

I couldn't agree more. There's zero chance you're a woman, right?
>>
>>23955110
I would lick you up and down. And I don't say empty compliments to every ugly girls on /soc/ like most faggots here.
>>
Is she naked yet?
>>
>>23958874
Ah- I'm 100% woman (straight), but also happily married. Husband knows I'm on chan, though. He gets his vanilla porn elsewhere and is okay that I get my kinky stuff here.

I don't even look at all the /soc/ threads. Your post popped up because I accidentally pressed "Return" instead of "Catalog" and it struck me as being similar to some posts I've written before. I'm guessing you are over 25 years old, or at least mature and compassionate beyond your peers. Wanted to give you props for that!
>>
>>23958964

Well, thank you!

I appreciate that. Your description of yourself is very familiar as well, absent the husband of course. I only check a few (dirty) threads now and again. I only checked this one out because I recognized the picture and it turns out it was about me.

Anyway, nice chat and I hope you have a great day.

>>23955080
>>23955100
>>23955110

One last thing OP. I was wondering why you thought I was so mean when 1. I wasn't and 2. other folks were.

I think I affected you so much so much because I articulately described your own insecurities. I think you're experiencing a tremendous amount of insecurity about your marriage and your appearance and on top of that, how those two relate to each other.

Even on an anonymous anime message board it's probably a little terrifying to say, "I'm worried my marriage is falling apart and I feel unattractive and maybe it's because I feel attractive." It's a lot easier to say "Rate me pls"

You need to talk to your husband about the sexual issues and then you need to see a therapist at the very least by yourself, but much more preferably with him.

Then you need to work on your body image issues. Disordered eating is not a solution. I have a lot of female friends who are unhappy with their bodies (and to be fair, we teach every woman this). I can't tell you how many of them have come to me for advice about getting in shape; it's at least 20. Two have been successful in making the changes they want and the simple reason is that making those changes involves some form of ego death. They were struggling with insecurities and but directly addressing specific points such as intelligent programming, calorie counting, etc was too much emotionally to deal with. It meant that they had to acknowledge all the bad decisions they had made prior or let go of all the things they thought they knew about fitness. That's tough and requires a tremendous amount of self-work.
>>
>>23955080
>>23955100
>>23955110

I can only imagine how difficult facing that situation might be after dealing with the trauma of losing a child and fears of the dissolution of your marriage.

So let me kindly suggest that you don't make any more posts seeking validation and that instead figure out the changes you really want to make. You don't need to be attractive for anyone, even yourself. But you owe it to yourself to be happy and that's definitely within your power. And how you could you ever be happy if one single opinion about your appearance is going to get you down?

Anyway, I hope this helpful and I hope you feel better. If you want help with fitness I'd be more than glad to help but truly I think you need to address the underlying emotional issues. One man's opinion who lives on the other side of the country doesn't mean shit unless it's somehow yours as well. Good luck.
>>
>>23955080
You look like an attractive woman with a feminine/hourglass figure. Don't let the naysayers get to you. You look fine and are of a healthy weight. You would fit right in in the Skinny Medium Average thread.
>>
>>23959225
Same to you, passing anonfriend in the ether! I appreciate the humanity and shared perversion. :)

I won't visit this thread again (killing the thread watch), but I hope OP takes the time to read and digest your sincerity.

OP- speaking as a femanon who has worked through two phases of anorexia/orthorexia when younger, I can tell you that you can never be skinny/fit/curvy enough to curb the mental demons that haunt you. The voices still ring dim in my head, but I have the tools to muffle them (after doing a lot of hard work with a therapist) and am lucky enough to have a partner who makes me feel like the sexiest, filthiest gal around. You deserve the same peace of mind and partner. Stay away from this chan validation thing - it's a cancer and serves you no good.
>>
>>23955100
Hey bae, I was the first to reply to your other thread and implied you look like someone's mom. Sorry about that. It was in bad taste, especially since you revealed you had miscarried.

But in that first photo where you were in a dark room, wearing a shift(?), had on dark lipstick and the shadows accentuated the lines in your face so you looked like a sultry, seductive cougar. I liked that look.

>"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."
>>
>no timestamp
ya'll niggas been had. AGAIN
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.