[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full Time Dating Coach ask for any advice here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1
File: half stache.jpg (147 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
half stache.jpg
147 KB, 640x360
Full Time Dating Coach ask for any advice here!
>>
I teach men and women how to finally get the lives they deserve with the opposite (or same) sex. Just looking to exercise my teachings on here, and see that many people on the boards have had difficulty with women especially, and on Tinder. *Not a PUA guy- practical and logical self improvement for someone who really wants to finally get their love life handled*
>>
>>23953735
Post on soc has a healthy understanding of relationships pick one
Inb4 youre single or just dating and teach nothing buy manipulation techniques to the gullible like drinking vodka for hydration
>>
I think I interpreted your post right, but yeah unfortunately there are tons of weird advice columns on ezines/forums about manipulative tactics to get shallow girls to talk to you at the bar with strange canned lines. This does not provide real results.. but getting better with women or men is entirely feasible.
>>
Should I shave my facial hair like in your pic OP? That doesn't seem like a good tactic to make myself more desirable.
>>
Okay I'll bite. Me and my girlfriend have an open relationship and she actively encourages me to date other girls. I've since gone on quite a few awesome dates but whenever I try to explain the situation the girl always bounces.

How should I break the news to a girl I'm interested in so as not too scare her away?
>>
Shaving to the half stache is actually the first step, without this you will fail :p

-
-

I hold multiple open relationships, I am happy you brought the topic up. I am not sure how you have brought it up, but if you say something to the sides of "I hope you are cool with an open relationship" to the girl, of course you are going to make her run. You have to know how women work here.

Here is how I always bring it up, and it almost never fails... you have to word it correctly. "I really like you, but I don't want to get into anything that is going to hold us both back (truth), now of course I want to spend time with you and get close/invest in fun memories.. but I don't want you to feel like you have to be tied down, or can't go out to the bar and flirt with other guys. I am totally cool with you doing your own thing when we're not together, as I will be doing the same". Now of course you don't have to word it exactly like that, but those are just specific points to bring up. The trick is showing her that not only can you have the intimacy and memories and sexual parts of a relationship.. it can be something that isn't exactly how the cookie cutters of society looks at it. It can be completely non-exclusive.

That being said, there are many rules in an open relationship, which are up to you two to decide as you go along. 1st off- if you are young or close to your family, no getting mushy in front of them. That's just fair to your parents/siblings/grandma. 2nd- I usually state no fucking friends while you are doing this. It just gets cloudy. 3rd- Only having fun, no jealousy/weirdness/neediness. 4th- you have to wear a condom every time (only stress it because I know people who have fucked this one up).

Open relationships are perfect for your <30's:
Intimacy, freedom to be young, and if you spontaneously decide to move across the country or go on vacation or start a difficult adventure you can.. there is no huge investment or expectation.

-Ron
>>
When asking a friend out, is it important to tell them that it's a date? Like, to use those words or make your romantic intentions crystal clear? Can't I just invite them for a drink and see what happens based on their behaviour/response?
>>
When asking a friend out, I almost never say the word "date" before.

With courtship, you never want to place expectations on the meetup before you actually meet up, unless there was some form of intimacy beforehand than it is already kind of an assumed thing. For instance if you've never really hung out before and you said "let's go on a date", 95% of the time, there will be a lot of pressure on the girl for it to be romantic and possibly not very fun. My advice, keep it loose, just hang out, but don't be afraid to do things like you would on a date. Hold his/her hand, hug when meeting up, laugh, flirt, all of those things. Let them happen in the moment, naturally, as opposed to planning this whole meetup to be a "date" (though it easily turns into one). Just be fluid with the meet up and you will be alright!

-Ron
>>
>>23953728
Aight aight; how do I become more than a fuck? I'm reportedly pretty charming, intelligent, relatively fit (work out three times a week though still on the slender side for sure), and alternative (I'm thinking this combined with how forthcoming I am about the fact that I smoke weed could be a subjective turn off for a long term thing?), and most people find me pretty funny after getting to know me a bit. I'm like 5'7 so that probably hurts me chances with some people but I think it fits my look sort of? I just want a girlfriend who doesn't mind or participates in my light drug use and a few nerdy hobbies and has a good head on her shoulders. A cute butt wouldn't hurt either.
>>
Ron

Do you believe in a one-size fits all approach to courting or do you believe circumstances leading to success depend upon the individuals involved.

If indeed you charge a fee for your advice, I put it to you you are a con man selling snake oil to snakes.

I put it to you you are contributing to and profiting from the downfall of modern man. You teach how to manipulate women for the sole means of sex. You encourage the use and abuse of these men's future wives and daughters. You see their wives and daughters as animals and nothing more - know which lead you toe Oh Dog cos One bites.
>>
Well first off, your self description shows you are probably a more than average kind of dude, let me ask though...has this been an issue? Have there been girls who you fuck, then they fizzle out and stop talking to you? Or do you have trouble getting that first step of getting them in bed. These are two completely different issues. Typically *not always, but mostly* girls who fuck you, are a lot of the time up for dating as well, at least on some level. From then on it's more about setting up proper relationship dynamics.

Or is it that you are having difficulty getting girls in general, and just want a girlfriend/not a ton of hookups?

You could easily find a cute stoner girl, that shouldn't be an issue at all. If that is a part of your life you're not willing to give up, you should ONLY be dating girls who either A- participate themselves, or B- are fine with you doing it. Otherwise you'd be wrapping yourself around another person's finger. Never a good choice.

My roommate smokes about 1/8th a day, and his girl lives with us, and she does not smoke at all. One girl I openly date here and there is cool with me smoking, but doesn't even drink/smoke/never has. Definitely feasible.
>>
>>23954357
I haven't ever had trouble getting laid (especially now that I live in a college town) but what you said about things fizzling out rings true for sure. In a lot of cases it's due to lack of continued interest on my end but in a few I was really interested in pursuing a long term thing and although they never explicitly stated that they weren't they eventually just stopped talking to me (after I began to get more "serious" about the relationship). I think if I find someone I'm interested in I might come of as too intense somehow though I'm careful not to pester people or appear overzealous.
>>
Though I am not the most PC person in the world, I never teach manipulation tactics. I created a business on the basis that I believe everyone deserves intimacy, no matter who you are. Nobody should be lonely in this world, even if society makes you think that's true. If that means holding multiple open relationships where you and the women/men all agree and are happy? Perfect. If that means you want to find the love of your life and settle down? Totally fine.

My mission in this business has always been to make the other people's lives around you much happier than before you met them. Don't get me wrong, I don't walk on third generation feminist eggshells, but I certainly do not teach men how to manipulate or get a "leg up".

A lot of what I teach is self confidence, non-neediness, understanding how the opposite gender thinks so you can relate better, and making your woman/man much happier. This starts with being more attractive yourself.

It's interesting, because I get people who think I am doing something unethical by helping men get better with dating... yet when you see Cosmopolitans "8 tricks to get him to stick around and love you forever!" you don't blink an eye. Or when you go to the mall and there's hundreds of "Be a confident sexy lady, you are enough!" type ads, yet nothing in the world that says "Be confident, be manly, go for your goals and achieve" aimed at men. That's not allowed in our society, yet there are so many guys (myself not too long ago) who have no idea how to get/maintain a steady girlfriend... or who go out to the bars and see everyone smiling/dancing/laughing with the opposite sex.. .and never get to join in on the fun, and don't understand it. (they typically get absolutely hammered and have to maintain that in order to enjoy themselves).

My expertise has thrived on breaking this barrier.

-Ron
>>
A- Don't rush into a relationship so quickly just because you want to be in one, it's okay to be more selective with who you date. It should honestly be someone you have hung out with a few times, and know that you are investing in something that will last/make you both happy.

B- You live in a college town. A lot of younger girls don't want to be tied down to a sweetheart until junior/senior year after doing the whole frat party/get crazy scene (I don't blame em they deserve to enjoy their lives). The girls who are a little older are going to be more receptive to a relationship, so start looking there a bit more.
>>
Anybody wanting to see what coaching is all about, check out my site, fill out the form, and we will see if you are a good fit.

http://wingmancon.com/free_coaching.html
>>
Ok
How does a guy with social anxiety who hates going to bars and isn't too great at first impressions get a GF

Today is my second day on tinder and I've gotten one match ever 24 hours but I have a lot of trouble keeping them interested
>>
My advice is to only use Tinder as a supplement for finding a girl. Social anxiety is totally normal, almost everyone has it to some degree. This is a big pill to swallow, and not the answer you may want... but you have to put in work if you want to find a girl. Meaning you have to get over your social anxiety. Much easier done than you think, as I have helped around 50-60 guys get over just that.

The reward is worth it, but you must be willing to embark on the journey of pulling wires out and plugging them back in in the right place.
>>
Imagine paying someone to teach you how to get with women. Pathetic.
>>
How do I find a Significant Other? I'm really shy with low self confidence so it's quite hard for me to talk to people that I'm interested in. I've realized a while ago that I put people on pedestals before even talking to them because I think their better then me from start.

How do I fix my confidence issues and start finding someone right for me?
>>
You may think that, but there are a lot of men out there who didn't have an older brother/father/friend who showed them the way. What's really pathetic is how judgmental you are. Thanks for reading though!
>>
>>23954433
>>23954445

>yet when you see Cosmopolitans "8 tricks to get him to stick around and love you forever!" you don't blink an eye

>"how to maintain a long term relationship."

You waltzed in here claiming how to hold multiple open relationships, the sole philosophy being you must have sex with other people, therefore completely devaluing genuine God given intimacy.

Then you claim to know de facto precisely what makes a particular person 'happy', which is a dubious claim from most american presidents let alone some schmuck on the internet.
>>
sDWax

Start by becoming more extroverted. Putting yourself out there to strangers will help you learn self confidence and talking to women will be "just another stranger" as opposed to some goddess you must un- mystify. As I said before, it's not a super easy journey. It is difficult and requires a lot of introspection... but it is well worth it.
>>
I just almost laughed pizza out of my nose! Thank you hahaha. Devaluing genuine "god given intimacy" doesn't require monogamy. Polygamy is more normal than you think. Maybe you should branch out a bit more :)
>>
>>23954576

It is you then who states polygamy devalues God given intimacy. You're a slave brother.
>>
Thank you, moving on! Lol
>>
>>23954512
I don't mean to be a dick but I hate how anyone who is even slightly scared of social interaction tells everyone they have social anxiety. It totally detracts from the fact that it is also a diagnosed mental issue that has to do with chemical imbalances in the brain.
So for someone like me just telling me hey get out there and talk to people is much much harder especially cause I have yet to start medication

That being said what are good places for the average 21 year old to meet women? Aside from bars and clubs that is. I don't preform well in those setting because I make an underwhelming first impression. Unless of course you wanted to like come to me and be my wingman for the night
>>
No you're definitely right. Anxiety has turned into a 1st world problem. I give psychological therapy to people who legitimately can't live their lives because of anxiety due to imbalances. Most of them are on a beta blocker or benzo because they literally can't leave their house. Everyone lies on this spectrum somewhere.

I do wingman many people and help out a lot to push them and correct interactions on a one to one coaching basis here in Florida.

The interesting thing is you don't have to meet a girl in a bar/club/venue of some sort. You can during the day and it is much easier on most levels. The mall is a great place, parks, campuses, the beach, etc. Also clubs, bars, music venues, parties, anywhere there are girls. In the beginning if you are trying to get rid of social anxiety my best advice is a higher populated more anonymous place, to alleviate some pressure of "if I fuck this up, I don't want to see them again"

As far as your pharma-therapy, there's nothing wrong with having it as a supplement to getting over social anxiety.. But cognitive behavioral therapy combined with this, and action taking is hands down the best way to change your thinking.
>>
>>23954657
I definetly understand that and think that is why the average young person does flock to bars and big parties the combination of alcohol and commotion makes it easy to forget about a failure

I suppose it all comes back to my anxiety and lack of self confidence as when I'm in a bar or party there is always more guys than girls and I always fee like I'm not fun cool or attractive enough to get a girl to pay attention to me. Now if she know my friends and I'm introduced I'm pretty good but I am in no way shape or form good at doing it on my own.

Also this may be more specific to my area but I rarely see girls around my age outside ever. Parks and malls have every other demo but the 19-23
Also since I am one who benefits more from prolonged exposure like I've see her several times at the same place and always said hello or somthing
How do I find that kind of place?
>>
Great questions. Here's the thing, in order to become more attractive to women, you must become more secure. That is a very attractive trait for men to be secure with themselves. Becoming confident is probably the most attractive thing you can possibly to for yourself. To get there, you do have to go through a little bit of vulnerability. Good things don't come free my friend.

How big is your city? Is there a city nearby which is big if yours is not?
>>
19/m/usa

where can i find a girl my age that I can get with despite being terribly awkward and unnattractive
>>
>>23954741
I definitely get that. And I am willing to put in the work. I just want to play to my strengths while working on my weaknesses. Plus I'm not willing to fake it till I make it cause imo I don't consider that making it I consider it being fake

My town is pretty small and there is a moderately sized city near by where the malls are and a lot of bars/night life
>>
Reixa- I'd like to give you some more guidance if you're up for it, I don't want to put my email up on 4chan lol. If you fill out the form on my site, or even just put your email down we can communicate a bit more efficiently

>>
T9wz-
I will say this, looks *do* matter... but not nearly to the implication or extent that most people assume.

Learning to be good with the opposite sex is something that you can and should learn, especially if you are a male. I wish it was two sentence on a forum post that would instantly flip your lightswitch and you'd be dating circa 2007 Miley Cyrus, but this is a skill you must learn and develop. That being said, it is soooo worth the freedom in the end. I have to say it is the most important journey I have ever embarked upon in my entire life.
>>
My girlfriend and I were together for half a year. She is from Italy, and went for 10 days, and came back very different. We rarely fought, had great sex, she told me culturally, when Italians say they are serious about a person, they mean it. I had no insecurities.
When she got back, we had a great first day, although she was homesick. But then the following week, we hung out, but she didn't have any affection, and said she was just depressed. Then, last week, she broke up with me. I was crushed, and I took a road trip. I came back, feeling reborn, and more confident in everything. I had coffee with her today, she responded immediently and agreed last night, to meeting.
She told me she had lost feelings, and wanted to focus more on work and schooling. I told her all the things I would be willing to do to put in energy to make it work out. She just kept saying she didn't have feeling, but I needed to express to her how she had changed me as a man, and with my recent 'rebirth', I would be so much more. She seemed sad to keep telling me she only felt I was a friend.
I was a dumb fucking moron, but because she is normally always horny, even when depressed, I made a stupid gamble. I asked her, if since the week she came back from Italy, our time together wasn't normal, to kiss me, and tell me she felt nothing. She did not want to, and I decided not to be creepy and keep pushing.
She is worth something more to me. It was special, and it just worked. I have no idea why her head changed, but the promises she made meant something. I care so much.
What do I do?
>>
c8XV
Listen man. Guy to guy, I feel your pain. This story is basically what got me into getting better with women and self discovery, and thus 5 years later turned into a business from this passion.

For your specific situation, you did good by not being creepy and pushing it. Girls are like magnets. If you keep pushing when she is not receptive (applies to friendships, women doing this to men, almost everything) you will be two negative sides repelling each other.

Your best bet right now, is to completely freeze her out of your life. Not to say it so negatively as an action against her... but it is an action for your well being. No texting her, no checking her Facebook page, try not to think about it. At the moment, it sucks, but this is exactly what you do. Live in the moment, enjoy yourself for what you can, and my advice would be to go around and see what other kinds of women there are out there for a little while.

This exact situation is something I have coached people through, probably the second most common story I hear. Always, I mean always, people end up much happier in a month's time of exploring what else is out there. It may end up back with her, it may end up showing you that there is much better out there and you find a new girl or just stay single for a while. But for now, go another direction. Trust me. It's out of your control.
>>
>>23955214
Hey Ron
I also have the same proble. But for my main problem are my insecurity towards woman and the fact that i talk just to talk and not to communicate.

Is really weird because is really hard for me to talk to someone, but when i do the deal is completly seal (when i feel comfortable).
But the thing is i almost never feel comfortable; i am too needy
>>
G01k
Your issue is more prevalent than you think, and easily solved with some work my friend.

The easiest way is to use the psychological principle of desensitization, with consistent effort. Getting comfortable around women is a lot like pushing a car. The first few steps are really difficult, and uncomfortable, and take a lot of effort. You're almost parallel to the ground pushing with those glutes... soon though you are walking upright pushing with one hand while texting on your phone. Your mind works this way. It's about building up momentum!
>>
>>23955340
Any tip that you recommend?
Is thay i am scare i am perfectionist by default and i overthink too mucj
>>
Some introspection is required for these issues, but that's okay. As a man, we tend to overthink. We are logical creatures.

My recommendation is to work on talking to women, with perhaps some guidance to make it go by a lot more efficiently. I wish I could send you a quick forum reply on 4chan and all of these issues would go away.. but these issues are a bit more complicated than that. Self help books are great, coaches are great, and taking action.
>>
>>23955214
I just don't understand how, poof, her feelings vanished. I just don't get it. I miss her so much. Is distance really my best option?
>>
It sucks man. Girls are really complicated, and you have no way of reading her mind. Like I said, I know exactly what you are going through. I don't want to get too narrative, but when this happened to me I wasn't as smart.. I pushed, and pushed, and dug myself into a very dark dark hole for a while.

There's light at the end of the tunnel though my man! Interestingly enough, this is the type of thing that turns out to be something you look back and go "damn, that seemed terrible at the time.. but really was the best thing to ever happen to me".

If you wanna meet up on skype sometime let me know. I'd shoot you my email, but like I said before... don't wanna put it on 4chan lol. If you want, fill out this form, and I can shoot you some free advice. It could be really beneficial for you.

>>
>>23955481
I appreciate the help. I think I'll have to have self control myself to be distant. My ultimate goal is her... So I dunno. The game plan is distance, at least for a few weeks, and hope I get a text from her.
>>
You're thinking about it wrong, and will 100% repel her. I really hate this part of the job, because it is disappointing, and goes against biological logistics.

But unfortunately, your emotional side of your brain is *probably* overworked, and insecure at the moment due to the breakup... and the logical side is drowned out a little bit. I don't mean to offend at all here by the way, but this is the truth.

Don't think about this as a "strategy to get her back". In fact, don't even rely on the outcome of her coming back to you as the source of your happiness. If at any time a girl is the source of your happiness.... you lost the game. It is normal to be sad after a breakup, especially when they are weird like this and seem to come outta nowhere... but you have to change your thinking back to that of a healthy, logical, secure state of mind.. for your own sake.
>>
>>23955529
Thank you
>>
It's what I do for a living man, anytime.
>>
How big is Batistas dick?
>>
"10 inch"
>>
do ldr work? and if so, how long max
>>
>>23955667
10 inch what?
>>
Where are the best places to meet different kinds of women?
>>
>>23953728
I need help getting over a girl that I am totally fixated on. I recognize that this isn't healthy as there's basically zero chance of making things work between us, mainly due to distance.

Is trying to find someone else that I might like the right idea? It's why I was on /soc/ in the first place.
>>
How do k stop sucking and ask out a customer at work?
>>
>>23960122
Most would make the assumption that the only SOCIALLY appropriate place would be the common ones like the bar, parties, clubs, out where girls are apparently "trying to meet men". When in fact this is incorrect, girls are humans just like us, and wish that the guy would come up to them during the day and even surprise them to have the balls to come up and talk to them. Meeting women during the day time is also a lot less hassle because there is no cover fee for walmart, no drunk weirdos, etc etc. Great daytime places are the beach the mall on your way to get groceries are all great places to meet women, I am sure you have seen attractive women on your way to get a bag of potatoes at Wal Mart before. It's a matter of putting yourself out there. I have a lot of advice on how to do this properly with the right social acuity, how to increase your chances, and how to not be a friggin weirdo about it if you'd like.
>>
>>23960525
Well meeting someone on soc is a terrible idea imo. You would be working against yourself in many many ways. Let me tell you that if you put the small investment in yourself to improve and actually go out there to meet women/men your future self will A-barely recognize your old self and B- thank the fuck out of your old self for putting your balls on the line and trying this.

Finding someone else is definitely your way to go, but don't rush into anything just because you "want a relationship". Work on yourself, including learning to get better with women/men and making yourself happy from within. Then when you do find that badass woman/man you will be a glowingly attractive motherfucker and they will want to be a part of your life. Of course this is all somewhat not conventional because you can't just read this and do it, but this is where your vision should begin.
>>
>>23962288
At work, just keep it friendly and cool. Don't shit where you eat, don't go balls to the wall and try to make her love you at work. That shit would be weird if she ended up being married and never came back again. Small talk at work is conventional and easy, simply start conversation, and keep it going, it doesn't have to be amazing, but try to not make it too "interviewy" if that makes sense. So don't ask a million questions, respond with something constructive like "oh yeah I love that beach, the white sand blah blah blah" (conversation I had with a cute store clerk today). Then at one point, tell her something along the lines of "you seem really cool we should go out and grab coffee/a snack/do something/xyz, can I take your number down?"

This is specifically tailored to the workplace, as there are a lot of sub-dynamics that are too hard to explain for a forum post, but trust me this is the correct route.

Don't make it too awkward because you'll prolly see them again, and if you get rejected it is totally fine. That is the name of the game with putting yourself out there, if you want to get that reward, you gotta take risks.
>>
Also to anyone out there, would it help if I made a youtube video on how to talk to girls? It seems that is a common issue.. I have a hidden HD pen camera that I used for a project back in the day I could strap on and talk to some women and show you a demonstration.
>>
>>23955056
Well I filled out the stuff on your site and got no emails. Soo here's mine
Blaise953@yahoo
>>
I believe you may have misspelled your email on your form, it rejected my response. Looking forward to talking more Blaise!
>>
How can I get a girl to like me without doing all the PUA stuff like copy and paste chat-up lines.

Like how can I just be honest? What is the best way to be honest when approaching, a girl.
I always thought about just going up to one and being like "Hey, you look cute, I am such and such, I just wanted to tell you, that if I saw myself marrying a girl, it would be somebody who likes you."
Of course it might also come across as creepy, but I just want to be honest. It's my nature and style.
>>
>>23963648
I am happy you brought this up, because the PUA stuff is creepy and weird... it may have worked when it first started, but real girls that you want to date are smarter than just coming home with you because you found some line on some pua post. Being honest, and naturally improving yourself/game is the best most sustainable way to get better with women. There is a lot that goes into it, and it's different for everyone, but it all begins with putting yourself out there.

Now as far as what you typed... the first half is perfect. That is how I almost always start conversation with girls I am attracted to. Let them know you are attracted, and be confident enough to go up and talk. BUT take out the marriage thing. That's way to heavy to start something out. You have to start a conversation lightly, with banter and just "vibing" if you know what I mean. No religion, marriage, politics, etc etc.

A mentality change you must make is that girls are more than just looks... walking up to a girl because she looks great aesthetically right there and telling her/yourself right off the bat off that physical looks you would marry her is a huge (and kind of silly) commitment. She could be the most stuck up/close minded/unhappy person in the world. You're worth more than that man! Be more filtering of women you meet. Realistically, if you are going to marry a girl it should be someone that works for you, not just a hot chick. That's how people end up divorced/unhappy.
>>
Hey Ron, my problem is that I've been friends with a girl I'm interested in for about two years now. Is there a way to take the next step without fucking up our friendship? She has been single for the past year and a half. The entire time she has had a lot of guy friends ask her out and she has turned them all down. Apparently I'm the only guy friend who has never asked her out. She has no idea I feel this way. We hang out constantly. All of our friends think we're a couple or ask if we're going out yet. She has jokingly said that we should just say that we are to shut them up. Clearly she doesn't mind people seeing us that way. Then other times she has mentioned how she wants to help me find a girl, but it is usually in a joking context. She also wants to move out with me. I can't tell if she's just super comfortable with me or if she wants something more too. She doesn't like to drink often either, so using the "oops we just drank too much lol" excuse won't work. What can I do besides spill my guts to her? Thanks for reading and taking the time.
>>
>>23963718
yeah in hindsight i realised that marriage stuff was a bit weird, but yeah that's cool to know the first part is ok
I would probably just compliment them on whatever reason I'm attracted to them like if she has a nice eyes or beautiful hair or nice cheekbones, that kind of thing
and desu I would probably no just go for "Hot chick" but if a girl was wearing a t-shirt with a reference I understood or if she reminded me of someone, I'd tell her, anything which strikes me really.
I often find myself attracted to girls and know exactly what it is I like about them, I would like to just make someone of that.

I think the world needs more straightforwardness, instead of people getting drunk to say how they feel, you know.
>>
>>23963743
There are a lot of different outcomes that could happen, so take some time to think about the risks and rewards... logically, not emotionally.

How much do you value that friendship?
How much more would you value it if you were intimate?
Is she really the only girl in the entire world you'd want to be with? (not to discourage but prolly not)
What if telling her how you feel or making a move completely ruined it and you never had that friendship again, would you be okay with that?
Would you be okay with keeping the friendship platonic and not ever finding out?

Very important questions to consider first.

My usual advice is to not go for it. There are 7 billion people on the planet, and there's always going to be another girl out there that you can click with even better than this one. If you really have a good friendship, just keep things going at the level they are, unless there is some sort of signal, or you have tried to push forward a bit and she has shown reciprocation. Additionally, once you are in the "friend zone" you really have to go back and change how that person thinks about you.. it's so much easier to start fresh with another girl and show her that intimate side of you early on, as opposed to someone's opinion of you. As far as the signals go, just based on what she said really isn't enough to tell if she likes you or not when she says that.

If you have seriously considered all the above... and actually thought about it, not just answering them all accordingly because you want her, then go for it man. If you are willing to risk the friendship, you never know. She could be waiting for you to pull a move, just do it in a calibrated sense. Something simple as holding her hand, putting your arm around her, just stepping over that line of platonic to intimate.. but not going for a hugely uncalibrated thing such as trying to make out with her out of the blue. See how she reacts to that.
>>
>>23963757
Yes you are precisely right man. Now take that mentality, and don't be afraid to go meet girls. Get out of your comfort zone, get rejected. If you follow this, and just keep the conversation going, ask for the number, go for a meet up, and appropriate some social acuity along with making the first move, that my friend will take you very far. Feel free to get in contact with me through my site for more direction

>>
Ok here is my story.i had good success with girls.i was confidence talkative with them.Not the model look but i had it.until i met my ex.we was together 2 years.the bed was medium but i was in love with her.but she cheated on me.i find out about that and her excuss was that she had many problems in her family and she couldnt tell me.so it was easier for her to talk to an almost stranger and have sex with him.we had a lot of tention in our relationship before that for a while.i found out later that her father was a gamlber and her mother was sleeping with another guy.maybe i was shitty boyfriend.we broke up 2 years ago.anyway i feel my flirting skills sucks now.i havent had sex for a long time.its not easy as it was for me to find a girl.i feel like i cant find a girl worthing my time.They look at me but i feel too pussy to talk to them though i have a lot more confidense than many years ago.all i do now is studing having fun with my friends
>>
>>23963798
Thanks, I bookmarked it.
Right now though I'm just working on my appearance, I am growing out my hair, I don't feel confident at all in my own looks, I feel more comfortable in my own skin with long hair, I don't really want to do anything until I am at that point, in the meantime I'm just doing research I guess.
>>
>>23963814
The chinese proverb "A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step" is so true with getting better with women. In the beginning it looks so daunting, and you don't know where to start... simply by taking action right now is the first step to solve all of the listed problems above. To become "not pussy" with girls, there are some things you must do first, and that is to talk to them. You'll find that once you get over the hump of just saying hello, most girls end up being really cool and not stuck up or reject you. It's a matter of putting yourself out there as I said in above posts!
>>
>>23963894
Well you should just work on your appearance. You should be working on yourself holistically such as approaching new girls, lifting, work on that hair (or whatever it is aesthetically), and such. The common fallacy that our brains tell us is to push back approaching and facing our fears, and to work on everything else first... when in actuality that is shooting yourself in the foot. Yes you should improve your aesthetics, yes you should work on making your career better, yes personal happiness is important also... but these all need to be balanced with facing your fears and approaching women
>>
>>23964434
*should not
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.