[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS//CIRCLEJERK///SUMM ER SPECIAL Last one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95
File: summer XD.gif (976 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
summer XD.gif
976 KB, 500x250
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS//CIRCLEJERK///SUMMER SPECIAL

Last one got kill, but it is officially the best season of the year: SUMMER !!! ;-D
An influx of newfriends will arrive short so please be courteous and helpful to them.

>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die trying.
>>Music Discussion
>What aren't you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
>Video Games
>>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.
>>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.

Previous thread
>>23945857
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2404
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype:
la.furra.darketa
>>
>>23952384
Post links for each category please.
>>
File: 2016-06-07 16.11.12-1.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1554) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07 16.11.12-1.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1554
Who here likes memes?

also fuck it's rained a lot this month
>>
File: amoralist.png (92 KB, 780x497) Image search: [Google]
amoralist.png
92 KB, 780x497
Youh bashturds, why didn't you bump the last one? Cucks.

(You)'s in just a moment.
>>
File: poe.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
>music
Same things I've been listening to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4bYqCUmH4g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5tBerJEfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQdn3m8l-nM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve00Fv7eALo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61YwFHn-SFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HS0vBr_NQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxMNpZq6ko
>what *are you* doing
Just my usual. Exercise and light reading. Slept a lot today. Had a shave. Was ok. Should brush my teeth about now, but I'm having dinner first.
>NEET
I am not a NEET.
>video games
I don't play any atm.
>books
Poetry. Ezra Pound is my man atm.
>>23952507
No one, this thread is only for serious discussions.
Same here. It's probably going to rain this afternoon.
>>23950400
Australians have no dignity. It has been proven by leading Austrian scientists and Polish intellectuals that Australians are incapable of posting anything but shitposts. Speaking of autism bux, what do you do for a living?

RIP Your PC.
>>23950596
Gotta look that up some day. ;)
You mean low-brow canal?

But eating ice is fun. Haven't you eaten any snow at all? Shh, don't eat the yellow snow. Yes, I had a dream today and it was of a woman, normally a very pretty one, but without makeup; the horror, the horror!
That's because pee pee gives you higher intellignetnce and shit.
>arousal
Aye, have to stay pious.
Commercial navy. It was state run back then, Soviet times, so it wasn't all that different from the military navy. He was a mechanic on the ship. Had to fix engines and what not. Iirc last time he was on a ship it was in late 90's, but he stopped after that as the industry went in a decline.
>not gonna post him
;(
B-but they can l-look feminine, I just need very selected lighting and pose to do so.

LONG HAIR
MEXICAN BULL

That's pretty long though. I'd hate to have hair so long, I bet it gets in the face all the time.
Longest I've been was nearly shoulder lenght, never again my man kek.

True.
>>
>>23952673
>"""""""serious""""""" """"""""""""""""discussions""""""""""""""""

yeah so far this year it's resembled a mediterranean climate, without the sun kek.

How have you been? I've had study and life and shit happening, you know the usual.
>>
File: I cried when I saw this.png (633 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
I cried when I saw this.png
633 KB, 700x1050
>>23952694
I'm very serious, picture is me IRL.

It's actually very cold when it rains here. Doesn't help that it tends to be very windy when it rains, so it's usually cold with with very cool rain. I don't mind.

Just waiting for the berry season. Should be able to go to the forest for that in about one week. So I'll be busy well into August with that.
So-so overall.

Isn't school over for you?
>>
>>23952705
it should be over but they've put an exam really late for me. >:(

it is cold here at the moment, I think Friday has a maximum of 9°C and hail showers.

can't wait for my break, 2bh. I hope your berry picking season goes well, lol. What sorts of berries are there?
>>
>>23952735
You should've went all Eliot on them. You done with your degree after this?

>9 degrees Celsius
I thought Australia was a warm country. ;^)

Blueberries and cranberries mostly. Blueberries last until the end of the August, but you can go for cranberries well into autumn. It's slow, tedious work, but the benefit is that you aren't hired by anyone and you are your own boss; besides, I really need money for a laptop and phone. Thanks lad.

What are you going to do in your break? I'm assuming some normie Australian things. Blyad.))
>>
>>23952796
I still have one semester after this

It's meant to be a warm country, but here I am in the southeast :^)

I love blueberries and cranberries, pretty much all berries. I'll buy them off ya.

In my break I'm definitely relaxing, playing vidya, and hanging out with some mates. If this is considered normie in extended russia then so be it cyka )))

When do you start university/work? I remember you mentioning it.
>>
>>23952888
What comes afterwards? You get a degree? Wew.

I'll pretend that I know all about Austrian south-east. :^)

Definitely. Five euros a litre. I'm not scamming you, I swear it is the usual rate. ^: Actually, lingonberries are around here as well, but you might not know them.

>relaxing
Normalfaggot thing. Only normies say "Relax dude and bee yourself!".
>playing vidya
Sounds like something that a rich person could do.
>with mates
Definitely normalfag thing. What a capitalist dog.

September. It's actually finishing up HS. I dropped out because I was young and retarded like that. I should be able to enter university the next year or the year after, that is, I should be in uni before I am 21. Bit late, but it's better than never, besides, I don't really have much of a choice if I want to get out of this shithole that I am in. How old are you Ausanon?
>>
>>23952382
Me on the left
>>
Hi Corban Bleu :D
>>
>>23952969
Same.
>>23952976
Hey, hi.
>>
>>23953174
We missed you though.
>>
>>23953174
(You).
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
File: unfolded.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
unfolded.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
You cunts couldn't bump the thread

Had sudden moment of clarity why using the hair straightener and autistcally closed it on my chin BURN

Haven't started working on my (You) homework yet.
>>
>>23953284
It was your business to bump it, you dumb cunt, you're the one who is NEET.

You deserved that.

>letting my thread die
>>
>>23953291
How was work hunny

It also burns when I wash my face ;-;

Woke up around 1300 today, nothing all day beside help a little with housework, exercise and GOT
>tfw no Cersei today
>>
>>23953284
That one was obviously boring retart kys
>>
>>23953323
It was soul draining. Thank you for asking.

Yes, that is your conscience that burns. Post the burn pls. :/

I woke up bit later than that. Well, my day isn't far off, although I'd say my time wasn't spent exactly doing "nothing". Shaving in itself took almost an hour as I hadn't shaved for a week. Feeling somewhat uneasy today, not sure why.

No Cersei for you, especially not today uh-uh.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seHnYJhP54k
I WANT IT I NEED IT
*dum dum*
I rate this 8.7/10.
>>
>>23953327
Maybe I will I miss Rouge anyway.

>>23953340
Well there are types of nothings tbqh
I drank too much water.

>>23953434
First time I listen to DG actually, now I know.
Wit there's a remix with Bjork.
>>
>>23953481
Me 2
Driving rn
Short u
>>
>>23953491
Short ?
I'm sitting in this unbearable heat.
>>
>>23953481
Yes, there is one type of nothing that is that something which is inside your skull; some call it sawdust, I call it nothing, because it might as well be nothing.

>too much water
Nigger I drink at least five litres every day.

You know what?

You're such a traitor with your short replies, thank G_d I will be busy with berries soon enough and won't have time to come here for anytime longer than hour.
>>
File: hell.jpg (127 KB, 777x454) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
127 KB, 777x454
>>23953495
I cant do long ones especially in the city
I will when i get home in 3 hours
I am dying 2 though
>
>>
My granma called Death Grips shit. :(
>>
>>23953499
Dude I drink shitton of water daily, but I mean now these few minutes I drank too much while I'm already full and it made my stomach hurt

I know what they are, what they sound like

You could start now, needless wait you know, I was going to work on them but I'll drop if you insist~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MbaAw2plrQ
I love that font on album.

>>23953510
Long what kek
>Dying
Liar
What you driving for.

>>23953515
Kek what else did she say.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Who /JUST/ here?

>mfw after not sleeping for almost two days and 3 days worth of overtime
>>
>>23953546
Don't call me a dude. Fine, vomit then.

Oh you do? Cheers.

I could, but there are none there. Do what you want, you barely reply anyways. Why even bother writing anything to you I sometimse wonder.

>I like basic shit that looks like any generic aesthetic used past 2012
Nice. What's next, you're gonna tell me that you think Dostoyevski is actually a good prose writer? Or that he is your favourite Russian writer? God, just stop being such a pleb at least while you're talking with me.

>she say
I told her "Ey check this" while blasting Takyon and singing along. She went "Ēe, šitādus sūdus neliec". :(
>>23953577
I knew that feel.
>>
File: AL GORE PLS SAVE US.jpg (68 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
AL GORE PLS SAVE US.jpg
68 KB, 720x1280
>>23953577 (You)

AND IT'S TOO FREAKING HOT LATELY FUCK
>>
>>23953585
>>23953591
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>23953546
Uuuuuuuuu
No u i am lol
For u y else idiot or should i walk home sheesh
>>
File: 1449768280347.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1449768280347.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>23953481

He was a dick.
>>
File: FullSizeRender (1).jpg (251 KB, 1234x960) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
251 KB, 1234x960
>Pic related

>>23953697
Wtf did you go full retart today

>>23950390
>Men
>"My" culture
say wut
Not my father, his father wasn't here to pamper him at least, in addition to fact his father hated him for no raisin
They conservative are but again they are quite educated, depends what you imagine when I say conservative

No I haven't heard of it, the images do look familiar probably from my theories class
Take me pls ;-;

Chihangchu niya no kotonima totoro
The blonde boi who pretends he's Latvian
Kek yess forgot about Mcdonalds breakup date tradition, seriously tho we're not together
You're not being funny

Whatever you need to tell yourself

What are your priorities then, go ahead enlighten me
>qt redheaded Mohawk
;-; let's not go there for time being

It was for exaggeration
Niqqa if only you'd see these young collage girls, all not bad looking with these disgusting bald guys, rich guys

To you but here I think she's expired
She was younger and thought she was younger than she actually is, and now she's depressed and called in middle of night yesterday crying, she's moving in back with her parents aka grandparents today, well an apartment on top if theirs

By all means, start listing...
>>
>>23953754
No, this is what a dick acts like >>23953581
>>
>>23953761
Nice acne, may i pop them ples :)
Yes almost
>>
here is your long needed excuse not to bother replying to me,as if you wanted to talk with me anyways
>>
>>23953774
Nigger...
>>
You're right I don't.
>>
Bye. I know I was just a dumb filler content for all this time that was boring as shit.
>>
>>23953794
Sand
Lmao tho i am risking 2 innocent lives replying to u
Last one tho about to break thru the blockade
>>
Bye, and an excellent filler btw good job.
>>
>>23953822
Those were burns ;-;
How innocent tho, nobody is innocent
GTA or some related shite?
>>
>>23953841
Did you put on katsup?
Thats true, but they both havent done anything to me so no point in taking them out.
Traffic and accidents mostly, i still havent gotten angry enough to go full on road rage
>>
>>23953882
Yes I did happy, I hate it tho and its smell is disgusting
Listen, I think we have a drone
Less people around duh that's a great point
Go on full rouge* pls a new phrase.
>>
File: sp00kysp00ky.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
sp00kysp00ky.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
What that fuck man?! Was it my fault the thread went KIA had my dumb ass huge people's post at the bottom.

Someone should be blamed, we need a scapegoat

And if its's summer why are those teens(grown actors) dancing in a school hallway?
>Music Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKXa8cc96LU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlGPIwFIbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFJ_yuKClME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyPcnW420Fo
>What aren't you doing?
What am I doing? What are you doing
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
Cause I'm a bitch waiting for something to come up
>Video Games
I can't even remember what I played yesterday tbqh. I think the heat is fucking with me
>Films etc.
Saw The Search For Spock the other day for the first beginning to end. It would be illogically if you didn't watch it.

Its hot so enoy this lazy pic I took yesterday now I'm truly black.

>>23952384
How do you describe all your genres to people irl? I would imagine it never works out for you.

>>23952507
FUCK dank memes, I need to know how that date went for you.......NOW

>>23952673
Shhhhhh theres one two post ahead of you, don't know if hes awake tho. Really? Austrian and Polish took time out their days to find out why they shit post. I understand Poland cause their a bunch of know it alls. But Austria sells the aussies their AUGs rifles for
their military that does do anything anymore.

And at this moment I'm applying for jobs and what not. Not the greatest moment in my life but I guess everyone goes through shit like this
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1O8GX0CMYM6
>>
File: Screenshot_20160620-124851.png (293 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160620-124851.png
293 KB, 720x1280
And since its been so hot and I live in califorina, theres three wild fires now. One of them has already claimed 400 acres. Think the last one this week was about 1500 acres. This damn state is always on fire man
Guess I'll post an update if anything drastic happens

>>23953591
Ahhhhh I see we are in the same kind of ballsweating weather.

>>23953761
Bruv that happens when you SCREW AROUND to much I told you before. Did it atleast smell like chicken when you burnt your self? This is for scientific purposes I mind you. Its not like I haven't really ate anything today
>>
>>23953976
Poland is the most intellectual country in Europe and shall surely become a superpower soon enough.

What kind of jobs? What's your educational background? If you don't mind telling; btw, I have unfinished HS, so don't worry about it, you're already guaranteed to have better education. I'm finishing my education this year and perhaps even the next one, but still, I plan on getting in uni.
Any luck btw?
>>23954078
It's alright..
>>
>>23954100
Hair straightener tbqh, doesnt smell thankfully

>>23950143

I watch it for the cat fights kek
You have so much to learn, start with the inro tho "where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face"
Yes we're all haopy here especially the poor people

Yeah I think they came to detriot some few years ago asking a Mosque man of religion if he knew their father kek, of course my granpa denied and refused to meet them
They told the dude he was married to their mother, but I know he wasn't

Butterfingers ;-; I really want some tbqh I miss it , dont sell here anymore
Three musketeers is eh
I was lucky to get one ot two yesterday, there were literally over 14 kids around the bag all fighting for it

I do not want to raise one implying I can, I do not want to be preg. ew

How much, tell me more about his job what does he say about it.

>>23950209
Ah this oneee I remember now
Maybe a vision about me getting a fine husbandu soon.
>>
>>23954147
OuO

>>23950049

Well I haven't written anything today, feeling a little better tho

If you were still drinking I'd ask you to record while drunk, I'm so curious

I was late in reply because I was trying to reply with a recording but haven't been getting a moment since my sister keeps going into the room

She was strong(and fat) but really one of the strongest women in village both physically and verbally
When her brothers used to work by the juices till late at night, she would grab her riffle and go walk in empty fields to the street they would come from, so she can walk them home through the fields
Everybody respected her

Not thin but not fat, just Big

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kjNBfB0Seb
>>
>>23953927
I was just asking, didn't think you did that also. It doesn't smell that bad lol, wait till burgers and fries though.
! I'm listening, whatever shall we do?
You make a great point, I like sensei though. If it was someone else I would have no problem.
I wish I could, but I am not as handsome and kind-hearted as he is :/
>>
File: que asco.png (270 KB, 401x568) Image search: [Google]
que asco.png
270 KB, 401x568
>>23954100
>107
WTF
>>
>>23954179
You thought I was lying ?
It does to me tho I hate the smell of I really do, I yell at my siblings to gtfo when they eat in front of me
No it's the kind we fight over, me and you, the name of this drone might be Eric if you know who I mean
Someone else like who
You could print out his face and stick it on.
>>
>>23954158
pls. i'm trying to be grumpy

That's nice, I guess. if you write something maybe post some here.

Not now. Maybe when I get my education on track. Not that I have the proper thing to record anything with.

Why would she walk empty fields with weapons?

I will show you my father one day. He was shorter than me, but he had rather big shoulders and looked alpha af in his sailor days.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eXDAd6re3B

Longer vocaroo pls
>>
>>23950771
Oh that sucks, can't bring everything one wants during big moves. I hear you though, I used to play when I used to go to church but I stopped both. I miss it though but I guess I'm too unmotivated nowadays.
It isn't it's gonna happen, but I also think letting it happen naturally is still the way to see it.
>>23950844
Doesn't what he did but fuck that gender identity shit, don't really care what people think or do. Traps are mentally unstable, just like the woman they try to imitate.
Probably kek idk ask Koreaboo. That is true though I guess, I mean in the city you see all these mixed couples.
Kek, I want an order of both please.
That's the one they post in /wsg/ but I wasn't gonna check each thread or ask cuz that board slow.
...about that...
Change what?

Yuropeen and yuropoor are interchangeable my Somalian friend, since Euros are both gay and in debt.
Well my mom did come through Cali. So I guess I am? I can't even begin to imagine that, I would go GTA IV(not V cuz it's wack) and murder people.
Kek same here, you gotta force yourself in like you would with a woman.
Damn that is killer, are guys still in the drought btw?

Going to the DMV sucks balls, but not the big,juicy, meaty ones. I think I am gonna vote for Hillary, let see how a woman tries to do it kek.
No you crush one and 5/6 takes his place.
KEK, but isn't Nippon surrounded by water as well?
I didn't actually hear the clip just what the dude said.

I said it? Idk I didn't really mean anything bad. Kek, sounds good, Dirty Domino ;)

LMAO, seems everyone knows the word for nigger in every language, ples no mad at me...
I can't tell you that info sorry...it will reveal various sikrits need not known. Speaking of my old buddy, the new guy seriously does not know how to be him.

I guess, but when you when have urges you can't stop yourself :/
She probably did kek...
Oh ok, I'll pay for half then lol.
>>
>>23954208
I thought you were joking around.
Hey, thanks for letting me know this hehe (:<
Do you have a sensitive nose or something, why yell at them for something they have no control kek.
Oui oui, I see. I want to tell you something related to that but don't want to risk drone getting angry at me too lel. Got a reply before yours also. But you do notice I am being copied or is it me?
Like Zizek.
That would insulting to him regardless :'(
>>
File: Photo on 6-20-16 at 4.36 PM.jpg (64 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-20-16 at 4.36 PM.jpg
64 KB, 640x426
>>23952382
>>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die trying.
ok
>>>Music Discussion
I only listen to King Crimson
>>What aren't you doing?
Socializing in the daylight as I have to dogsit
>>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
Because school is not in
>>Video Games
Yes. Only console and mac compatible games though because I'm cheap and it was free.
>>>Books you're currently reading
Princess Bride, HP: The Sorcerer's Stone, an H.P. Lovecraft compilation, Old Floating Cloud, and a Leo Tolstoy compilation.
>>Films etc.
Cartoons are pretty good mostly but I like anything that's inadvertantly stylized.
>>>General Discussion
Ya let's get fucked up.
>>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
ok
>>>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
I live in Iowa so if any of you summerfags wanna kick it I'm game
>>
>>23954228
Duck I recorded three minutes and just realized something is wrong and nothing was recorded ;-;

I'll try again.
>>
>>23954147
Their also the most arrogant and this is coming from a merican, its probably because its snowed in over there all the time and they spent their time on the internet all day everyday. Maybe they'll take over europe when they finally buy some nukes from the french

Public and private transportation jobs since both my family members have their class B licenses. Or I can sell out and go work with my friend at universal studios and get paid half of what they pay me driving. All I got is my HS diploma and a job readiness certificate, that has never helped
me get a job ironically enough. Plus I lost that certificate when I moved so there that. Hey man just put all your energy into finishing your diploma. Life without it here can be terrible. And don't worry I fucked up in HS and went to that continuation course shit which was the funnest part of my four years.

I still plan on going to uni but it'll probably community college though. Guess i'll get certified as a mechanic since I have experience. But I'm still trying to figure out what else I'd study in. Thought about broadcasting or something in computer art
>>
>>23954320
>reading genreshit
Just keep the Tolstoy and even then drop him for superior Nabokov.
>>23954324
;_;
>>
>>23952673
>some day
Lel, sure bud.
No, I meant no-go Hanal.

That what was implied wasn't it? I do eat it is like drinking the nectar of a woman's wetness, only better. I make the yellow snow, and red and blue and green but not rainbow, I don't support home of sexuals.
I see that dream everyday when I post on http//4chin.com/soc/ITT/ CHATSANDDISCUSSIONS...
I wish I had peepees then :(
>stay
That pretty cool actually, I always wanted to be a Commie in the sea of sharks.
Archives are back honey, I don't like posting people I personally know.
>look
>mot same as is

What? No entendu...

Yes it fucking does, I cannot stand it I have to wear a hat to keep it off, I am seriously gonna cut it, this heat doesn't help.
Why would you do that? Are you gay?
>>23954320
>not listening to Queen
People live like this? :0
>>
>>23954331
Old Floating Cloud is pretty good so far but the other ones are just for fluff reading when I don't feel like processing anything I read. The Lovecraft is to read at night while stoned and/or camping.
>>
>>23954331
Also I never wanna read Lolita; can you give me any other Nabokov suggestions?
>>
>>23954358
Man I'm so bad at responding to people en masse. I love Queen but do not listen to them regularly. I think they're more of a social band for roadtrips and such.
>>
>>23954378
Burn the masses then.
Music is meant to be social activity though, but I guess I understand what you are trying to say. Probably thinking of A Night at the Opera, or News of the World, which yes some are like that I suppose. Have you ever listened to Queen II though?
Let me enlighten you.
https://youtu.be/LIvoaWCIt4I
>>
>>23954330
That is because they are descended from ancient Sarmatians. They're also Wends, but not Slavs.

What's B class exactly for? Ey, thank you about those words. I'm pretty serious about it, so I will do fine. What about that job at Universal?

That sounds interesting. I really hope everything works out for you. How much does it cost in 'Murica? Here Uni is either paid by the government in you get in a budget group or you pay for it yourself.
>>23954358
Was Hannibal Barca white?

What is the nectar of woman's wetness, are you trying to write some purple prose here son? I support the moralistic Christian gomosexuals.
Yeah, same.
You don't. Ouuuuuu. ;)

pls convert to lutehran faith :-)
I never browse archives tbqh

YES

Pls go full on bald. I'd think you might look bit Slavic with bald head and Adidas tracksuit.

There is nothing gay about lusting over boipucci.

>>23954359
Lovecraft
>muh darkness
>unimaginable fear
>primordial dread
>niggers
That's pretty much. Dagon and that one story about that lost city in Arabia are excellent though; have you read it?
>>23954365
It's a great book, you're missing out. Pale Fire or Ada are the next obvious picks. If you want to read some nice literary criticism, try Lectures on Russian Literature. The way he shits on everyone is simply beautiful. One can't beat the old corncob father.

CORNCOBBY PROSE
FAULKER ON SUICIDE WATCH

[spoiler]don't take my shitposting about literature too seriously, just read what you want to though[/spoiler]
>>
On the Creation of Niggers by H.P. Lovecraft.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

i actually have this memorised for some odd reason. Howard ye old fuck kek
>>
S Y N T H S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqpL5iNa4rA
>>
>>23954149
>>23954149
Doesn't look too bad, maybe take a week to heal. Got any burn cream or what ever thats called

Real cat fights or black cat fights? Either way alot of fur goes flying and a lot of "WurldStar" gets thrown around
Glad I'm over here, cause I've been told by so many people irl they don't like my face. Can't do much to help them on that part

Damn all the way from detroit just to get shut down by your granny. But she knows whats up, that would have just sparked a fight over some dumb bullshit. Dude idk who to believe anymore, everyone lies and I really wish I knew how to call people's bluffs
Blacks are born habitual liars so thats a skill could really use.

Those fuckers are too good. Sorry for making you crave one of those fuckers. Why would they stop selling them there? Is it cause their just a crummy pieces of shit. XD
Jokes aside maybe they weren't a strong seller over there.
Three musketeers are good for moodswings. Fuck whos the tallest there? Go take that bag and throw it on the highest dresser you have

Raising and ruining my partners body is my true pet peeve. And then your soul dies after that too

Well my dad isn't much of a talker so I know little to dick of what really goes on there. But here you go

We have two kinds of prisons, one is state controlled other is federal. If your break a fed law like destroying a mail box or selling a high amount of drugs your charged a felony and thrown into the fedprison. He works the fed one which is taking more seriously.
They act almost like a paramilitary, . One thing I can remember is about a white supremacist guy decapitating someone in the prison idk what they did to him.
And I watched a vid with him once on how they deal with unruly inmates. The guards go full tactical gear and get a fire hose and spray they shit out of them till they compile. Pretty damn over the top

I found a dive with him doing tacticool shit I'll find a good pic
>>
>>23954429
What a guy.
>>23954421
Dagon's pretty entertaining but I haven't gotten to anything about a lost city yet. I'm on The Call of Cthulu right now.
>>23954416
I can't listen to it at the moment but I'll be sure to check it out later.
>>
>>23954183
Its really out here man. I think I could seriously do the fried egg trick on the concert today
>>
>>23954475
Absolute madman.

I was reading his Necronomicon, the collection of entirety of his (?) short stories and stories, I think. It was one of the first ones. No idea how that collection looks as it was a one I got from internet; I don't buy physical books.
>>
>>23954228
Why tho, I am pretty grump now but seriously

No I wouldn't want you to drink, stay sober pls

To walk her brothers home, it was dangerous in those fields at night

Short and alpha, I cannot imagine that

It's so shiny(kek the range of meanings for this word now) when you make mistakes and go fuck it..

Here you go, it's shitty but probably cause my mood is fukked up as I had another fight with my mother in which I basically told her to fuk off but in polite words

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LZtblQh79n
>>
>>23954295
No
Letting you know I hate ketchup ?
They can control where they eat, not sensitive no
You're clueless, not what I meant or not drone I'm talking about, copied where exactly ?
Y tho ;-; what did he do to you
I think he would've complained if he didn't like it wink wink.
>>
>>23954271
Hey I'm just glad theres no tumblr babies in this thread. I know theres a few on this board. Thats true about traps, but everyone in america is mentally unstable in 2016
That I should but I don't see him cook that much oriental food. I see that too but maybe I should ask /pol/ for one of their fancy race mixing charts
Don't even bother theres threads on that board that are still from 2015
Change from being a eating baby

>Somalian friend
I need a kalashnikov and a pop belly to be one. Speaking of debt i still want to go to Greece and see if I'll be treated as a king there
You already have have sun burnt blood inside my son, come back home where you belong.
>GTA IV(not V cuz it's wack)
This mother fucker gits it man, now just tell that to my dumb friend. Love me some Niko Belic

Christ I have to go out really quick.

I'll finish my (You)s when I return. I go to face the intensity of the hot summer day
>>
>>23953761
Eh? I do not understand what you are trying to say.
Ah I see, you probably don't know but can you think why a raisin would be.
That seems to be the case for many though, and a change of mentality also.
Like how they acted in the video you linked me kek, probably not an accirate representation but it has basis on truth like everything. How did your dad go to school, on his own accord or work or did your grandfather help out a bit?

It's one of the expensive areas to live in Manhattan I hate the city and all, but I can't deny that it is majestic view walking among such glorious city.
I did invite you, right. Which I yet to hear a yes.

Demo, naze da? Ni ikimasu chigau yo...
Oh he is Arab? That is kind of disappointing.
Lol stfu it isn't a tradition. Where the fuck am I suppose to take someone if they been to the place already. Besides I wanted to be close to my house.
Doesn't look like it, too much drama.
I am not, I was totally serious.

I don't need to, I already know.

Lol really? I don't think you'd want to know honestly, since it isn't what interests you.
Now she says that, when I have been saying that all the time.

>collage
You can surely make one right?
What is wrong with being bald? Anyways, the sacrifice some people make for a comfy life right. I rather stab myself my favorite ear than be in a situation like that. At least your parents are kind enough to not put you through that.

I was joke I like them my age, no pedo here.
Damn, women troubles. Glad I am not actually one, I would be worse. Lol you overheard that conversation? Did you see her? Kind Grandparents, will always accept their kid lol.

I don't have the time to do it now. You can give a headstart and start doing it for me though.
>>
>>23954475
Whenever you can bro.
>>23954476
Kek that is disgusting weather though.
>>23954562
Of course not.
Letting me know you are an idiot.
They want to eat with you, why hate it then.
No I know but I don't want to make it obvious. Nothing forget it.
Absolutely nothing, but you like him so he has to suffer inconsequently.
You don't know him like I do.
>>
>>23954508
Because I feel like an ass, yet my prideful nature would dictate that I keep acting like that despite feeling very embarassed about myself.

Ouuu, ok. Didn't think you'd ever say that.

Ah, I guess.

Not really that short, pretty average, 179 or 180. His brother was taller than him, a lot taller. My own brother is about 184-5. I can look the same height because his posture is shit and mine is very good, but he still comes off taller. Tbqh I think I jewed myself out of his height with all the smoking because my legs feel bit too short for my body kek. Still, can't complain about muh height when it is pretty average. I'm no tall boi though.

Oh common. :-d I know I do make lots of mistakes and I repeat words because I come up with this as I go. You sound so scared though. It's pretty qt when you fuck up and stammer OuO
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W7ZVDZN68O
I fucked up so many times kek. Have to improve my accent though, but I don't care to do now. I'm all over the place.

What for again?
>>
>>23954421
Was Blanca Nieves white?

It is like egg yolk almost, except more of a sour and stingy taste. Idk actually only did that a few times to remember the taste. No, literature is for the easily-persuaded and simple-minded. European?

No thanks, I am content by myself.
No one does, it just to search for info or things that were not meant to be seen.

I don't have sex though, if you meant bull in Greek terms. But if you meant the animal yes I guess.

Probably in the future, I have my feminine beauty to show off still ;)

There isn't, it's gay that you don't want long hair.
>>23954572
The irony in that first statement. Thread you mean. That is true kek, can't deny that.
Koreaboo is an imitation asian, he is really murrican like us :D
That's a good idea actually, I think I will too, they are always right I think is the saying, right?
Threads for 2015, and still using gif kek.
That will never happen. I am a child at heart.

Ay lmao, I got the ship ready m8.
You probably would be, seeing how there economy is. Their gods hath abandon them.
I shall. I plan on not being here any longer anyways.
Kek, I never played any GTA game, but I know about them for some odd reason.

Have fun with that heat ew.
>>
>>23954685
If your last name ends with N, you're not white.

Egg yolk? I eat that every day son. Yes, European. Say it loud and clear, refugees are welcome here, goes their song.

Why? ;_; I love you. In Christian way. Non-lewd way. Pls belief.
How far does it go tbqh?

But humans are animals.

You do. ;)

Mine is alreayd pretty long for Eastern European shithole. Anything longer is for pidaras. :^-DDDD
>>
>>23954610
For example one of them just broke a fridge shelf

No you don't, I know who you think I'm speaking of, I will not forget it I will archive it
It's not called being copied, because you all are sensitive fuks ya know and would correspondingly behave as it
I guess the list grows
I know him better, I'm able to spot his posts anywhere without him having to post a face or identification ...etc.

>>23954593
Man explain first three as I have no idea what you mean
Yes and no depends really, e.g my mother knew once when I was 16 I talk to people online(only cause I mentioned one of the people as an example for something) anyway but that's alright as long as I 1..2..3...(these being a few of her rules which she did not have to say in order for me to know she'd rage over thme)
But also nobody can know I do, as she fears when people talk shit

Not at all, all him he worked and all, even our house he built it with his own money, he had to borrow from friends and is still paying them each year but my grandfather never helped him

I would love to see it
How many times I gotta say I did not see the invitation, tho I definitely go kek

Why so disappointed
She's sensitive grill eh, anyway haven't even talked to her today or yesterday after I left

I'm glad you think like that then

I asked, that implies I want to know, looks like you do not want to tell tho
Nigga look at the time of my post, you're the one "copying" me to begin with

You know someone made this joke to me exactly july 2010 and I did not laugh
Most of those girls chose their fiancees, based on their money of course but they were not forced into it
Dont get me wrong most families do not force into marriage with a certain person, but the girls are brought up to love the idea of marriage, people have changed, not all of them but some

No my mom told me, they didnt like fact she left in first place

No I want you to say it.
>>
>>23954708
It ends with Z, yiss I'm white =)

Hey, I don't have money as well lel. Why is Europe depressed :'(

Why what. That's nice I guess, feels weird that someone other than the webm I have say that to me.
I checked to November 2015, don't have the chance to keep checking. Deleted posts aren't safe btw, a lil protip.

The specific type of species you knucklehead, don't be a smart aleck with me kek.

I wish I did. I mean I could make it a reality but it isn't my main goal.

Nope, needs to be longer, lest we confuse you for one.
>>
>>23954728
Can you show your Aryan certificate?

Europe is just, I mean, like, JUST is.

Which .webm? Love is beyond good and evil my friend. ;)
That means my old shitposts are there as well? H-hopefully one day someone catalogues them into a comprehrensive development of a shitposting Latvian as seen through 4chan. How do you feel when you spot your own old posts?

I am intelignente mens, don't fuck with me gurl.

>It doesn't matter what my goals are. What matters is my plan.
WHAT IS IT?

one day I will have a glorious high quality camera to show you my tru feminine beauty ;)

btw I shaved today. my skin is so smooth now ;)))
[spoiler]wish i had an allah ackbar beard sometimes though kek[/spoiler]
>>
>>23954644
She unplugged the fucking router! Can't believe this shit
>>
>>23954762
kek, are you there still though?
>>
>>23954766
3G kek
My pride as you say states I go plug it after she sleeps
She did it so I go upstairs which I won't
>that long reply I wrote tho ;-;
>>
>>23954773
Did it get lost though? ;_;

You know, your relationships with her sound like a comedy.

>tfw you will probably go to sleep now
;_;
>>
>>23954794
No saved on notepad

I'm just sick of pretending, I did purposely trigger her second time she came to discuss it

Too pissed to sleep
>>
>>23954718
Buy another one, what's the problem?

Fine you know what I am thinking right now. Yes you are right. Archive wtf kek, are you all right?
Exactly.
Yes it is, I have a lot of shit to do and I am finding I don't have time to do it.
LMAO, so can I, I can do it with everyone who used to post, and I can be anyone that used to post. But whatever, you're special omg so amazing and fantastic, please show us how you do it

There isn't such thing as being a man to be frank, or a woman at that. Societies in every culture has their own set of guidelines but always a generalized universal template. Man "has to be" a hard working, strong-bodied wise thinking being, yet many who call themselves men do not even remotely follow this manual if you will. Something like that I am trying to sound smart like you but I am not admittedly.
Man, you are too obsessed with the internet, is that how you met Uber though kek. Anyways off topic, I can imagine the rules though, at least she is ok with that and since as dumb as you are, you aren't that full blown retarted to be doing whatever it is she or you doesn't want.
Not to offend, but women are huge gossipers, I know men are as well but I see that women cannot keep their mouth shut in most cases.

If I get a chance I willl try to take a pic next time.
I'm was askig for the answer idiota, when though :0

Um..no particular reason, just you know gurl, how Arab guys can be ugh. Just cuz I don't wear my hijab and I puff a lil bit of the hookah means you can (ha)ram me.
Reminds me of another sensitive girl I am chatting with at this moment, oh...
Better start planning then, don't want you choking up and stuttering.

I'm glad as well, thanks.
It's not that I want to not tell, it's I am running out of space already, and I am tired and this will he the last post. I barely had any sleep and I was watching Japanese gameshows all night. Will tell you that I have two ideas though. Not really priorities, if I did it would be mostly work related
>>
>>23954800
Yass.

What did you say?

As terrible as it sounds, I'm glad as I want you to stay around for a bit. I can't sleep at all as of lately and fall asleep very late. :/
>>
>>23954821
She came expecting me to apologize and rest is matter of attitude and common Arabic language not sure if I can translate

Why, what's bothering you.
>>
>>23954813
Night Ish will reply when I get my internet back.
>>
>>23954840
Hope everything goes alright.

I already mentioned I should be able to go to the forest before the July comes around, possibly the next week as berries are ripening fast. You know that feeling right before the sprint? I'd compare it to that. It's like I am on springs, very agressive and uneasy as I am waiting for the start. Once I get running, I know I can run far and fast. Stupid comparison, I know; it's just a little bit of anxiety. It feels like I am stronger than I have ever been in the last two years and feel like I am not used to exercising that power which I feel like I posses, which is, to be precise, the ability to get my life back together and do it very quickly and with strong determination.

You going to bed now? Nakts then.
>>
>>23954887
No he's leaving
>>
>>23954905
I should read other convos kek; but then again I shouldn't.

Can you take a random picture of something? Idk pwes
>>
>>23954718
>>23954813
Also the trip would be one I guess, and the dying relative.
I'm not even going to bother. Yes fine you win happy.

You found it funny though, since you called it a joke.
Money is happiness isn't it.
I will regret asking this but what is your idea of marriage and love.

Is she there then? Guessing your family is a happy then lol.

Make me
>>23954748
I have these numbers stamped on my arm, would that suffice?

JOUSTED? Why bother calling it Europe now, more like shattered memories of a once glorious continent.
If I post this, will robots come here?
I will link it anyways because the girl is actually really cute.
>>>/wsg/1137399
Hate when I can't sleep, one starts browsing other shit for no reason.
Wouldn't be able to tell anyways lel ;*
Nothing idk, I just remember the events of what happened and laugh. There's many where I pissed so many people of. The better ones were when I started coming here, it should be in there but I usually don't save my work, since if it is good enough others will.

I no mess, I am says.

FOURTH REICH

So in like 3/4 years? Lel, I probably most definitely be here by then.

I shaved too, but now it feels like pubes again.
Lol me too actually, if it's one Mexican feature I would've liked, it would ve the moustache, genetics is a stinker.
>>23954868
What lol?
>>23954905
Who is?
>>
File: perfect waifu.jpg (583 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
perfect waifu.jpg
583 KB, 1080x1920
I wasn't done you retarts, but now I am.
Sike
I lied
I am staying up all night and masterbating
Maybe some crying
What song should I practice?
>tfw no qt rasist gf to deport you
Y life?
>
>>
>>23954945
>>23954748
will not be here*** kek
>>
File: 20160620_171202.png (530 KB, 1078x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160620_171202.png
530 KB, 1078x1440
>>
File: 1466467678908.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466467678908.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>23954969
>>23954969
OMG U POOR THING Y U DO DIS 2 URSELF!!!
>>
>>23954976

it too hot :(
>>
>>23954988
I can see that, wtf is it really hell on Earth over there. I thought 83 was unbearable, that is torture. Makes me want to take two back to back showers and pray my sins away.
>>
Thought someone was walking around my yard. Summoned my neighbours dog and went looking to see if there is someone. Found nothing. Still, bit creepy.
>>23954945
Yeah, I'm no Mengele, but I'll take it.

Jousted? Nah, Eastern Europe is on the rise. They built a house in my hometown, not too far away, must be an indicator of economic improvement. I mean, the minimum wage got raised by ten euros. TEN WHOLE EUROS. SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA

NO. This is a normie board, Chad. Bro, wanna get drunk? [EMOJI GOES HERE]

She is cute, but I find it a bit weird.
>tfw no one will say that to me
That's because I am beyond humanity and one can't love someone that can't be understood. ;^)))

>for no reason
There is one, I am afraid. :/

Yeah bby. :*
What did you do to piss them off? I know I am a filthy newfag.

So you're no big guy... I mean girl... goy? :(

CETURTAIS REIHS

Nah, this July or latest at August. I want to buy my laptop first. The phone I am aiming at costs about 200 Euros, which isn't as expensive. Alternative variant is like 139 or so. Or I might buy a used one, but really, I just need a phone because I'd like to have a decent camera so I can take pictures of my genitals and my surroundings. Former was a joke, I swear. ;) Though I'd love to show you how cool frozen sea looks near my house, although I'm afraid the winter will be too mild for that.

[spoiler]actually i can grow a decent amount of facial hair but i don't grow much because i look like a bum and much older for my age[/spoiler]
>>23954969
>living in the US of A in the first place
:/
>>23954954
T R U M P
She's pretty bland though.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>23954945
You said this will be the last post no?
Fuck marriage and love, yourself?

>>23954887
No she thinks she can "re-teach" me
This is war and I need it to set boundaries

You shouldn't exhaust yourself with these thoughts too much
It's good that you're confident but if "berry" season went wrong doesn't mean it's the only option
Really so soon ;-;
Did you inform your relatives and what not or is it casual
Pic related is view from window atm
Been forgetting to post images lately.
>>
>>23955002

can't really appreciate it until you feel it. Imagine a blow dryer directly on your face on high. Now imagine that all over your body. Only hotter. That's what walking outside feels like

It's inescapable
>>
>>23955027
T?
>>
File: bish say wat.gif (997 KB, 121x243) Image search: [Google]
bish say wat.gif
997 KB, 121x243
>>23955012
>bland
>is Latvian
Opinion discarded
>
>>23955021
Yes actually I am now, I am between awake and asleep.
Not gonna answer this half -ass answer. I will answer properly later, I can't really these long posts.
>>23955027
No thank you, I do not want to feel or appreciate that, but thanks for pulling through champ.
I only used a blow dryer a couple of times for my hair kek.

200 hundred degrees that's why they call me Mr.Fahrenheit.
>>
>>23955046
Night
Same will give a more serious one tomorrow.
>>
>>23955043

What
>>
Sorry friends if I am alive tomorrow I will give them juicy delishus (You)'s properly.
Smell ya fegs l8er.
>>23955060
Night t00ts.
>>
>>23955021
Fight back then. Saying goes that everything is allowed in matters of war and love, at least there is one in Latvian, the saying, but Idk.

I don't, it's just my mind. My mind works like that, it's a pretty tiresome mechanism, but I like how fast and effective it is. Even when it comes down to eating myself away.

Berry season *always* happens. What could go wrong is a bad season, but I've survived many such ones, and even then I know it for a fact I have enough opportunities for getting what I want. However, this year seems to be either average or very good in terms of berries as the weather conditions have been just right. I am very confident because this has always been my lifeline. As I said, I brought practically all of my clothes in prior years solely by berrypicking during summer as my mum couldn't afford everything I wanted or even the bare minimum sometimes. Lazy picking could net me bit over twenty euros a day, so if you follow a simple arithmetic, it means two hundred in ten days. The berry season, at leat for blueberries is around forty-five days. Do the math. Lingonberries and cranberries are brought well into autumn, but I don't count on them.

Yes, so soon, but at the start it is slow because at first you can only pick them by hand as no one is buying them en masse and can sell them privately. So it's not as intense as the proper start, which is right before the second Saturday of July. You aren't here around the day, that's when the majority of my work is done anyways. I can't collect them at night or late evening, so I'll do my best to be around. After all, I'll need someone to brag about my hard work. ( joke )

No, I'm probably staying in my hometown. There is nothing to inform them of anyways, it's a matter of just doing things. I'll be visiting briefly though, I want to meet my cousins and have a break from my shithole.

Your town looks big. You said it's small.
Yes, you should do that more often. I loved your old webcamera shots.
>>
>>23955046
But Latvia has one of the highest ratios of female models per capita. You wouldn't believe the qts I see, although I am not a big fan of Latvian women. At least the provincial variety. The city grilles are different.
>>
>>23955086
Is it like this over at all Latvian villages as well
All >;-; aside
One report per day , you really need this so you should focus on what makes it work like resting and what not when starts
It's veryyy similar to olive season here same thing goes on
It is small, expanded of course from original village but small
The edges are lights from city next door as its on higher grounds
Me too the webcam is more fun, and you'd somewhat feel kek do not laugh but true internet experience
That's till mid August, when is school again
Did you get paperwork done tho if not pls do you'll be soon busy with berry season
>>
>>23955166
It's everywhere. Even in larger towns.

Oh common. I will still be here during the evenings. I will still find time to write out a big, fat (You) or two. Think of this like writing letters. One or two letters per day is a lot, no? And yes, I'll report on in on everything. I could tell you how many ticks I've been bitten by if you care kek. I hate them though. Most useless bug out there.
With olives? Well blueberries here grow in the wild though.
What's the population? Ours is below two thousand. Very small as I said.
>higher grounds
We never have this happen. Latvia is very even and thick with forests. Low density as well. Only two million people live here, nearly half of them in Rīga. Doesn't help that people are highly individualistic and very reserved about themselves, which makes these two million feel like one at times kek.

September. The school admissions are happening during the August. So paperwork happens then. I'll get more info about the school.

I like how comfy your pictures are there. My own little shitty camera from my tablet was pretty comfy as well, although the quality was very shit and the lense was probably the worst you can get kek.
>>
P.S. Can you post one more picture? Anything goes. I have a feeling you're going to bed soon so pwes
>>
Hello darkness my old friend.
>>
threads will die
>>
>>23955972
I'll bump this before I go to bed, so no worries. Hopefully someone else bumps this during the daytime. We should come up with a bump system to make sure these don't archive.
>>
File: 2016-06-21 04.58.35.jpg (3 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-21 04.58.35.jpg
3 MB, 1944x2592
>Music
Currently listening to Scald's Will of the Gods is Great Power

>What aren't you doing?
Just got home about 20 minutes ago and am now drinking Evil Twin's Imperial Biscotti Break (as if anyone actually cared). Here soon, I need to finish up on a show flyer so I can send it to the venue and they can create an event page for the show I booked. Should be an awesome show (if anyone is in Indy on July 4th, I'll tell ya where the show is at).

>Films
Watched The Intern last night since I was bored and that was the only thing that was on that was of some interest. It was ok, ended a bit different than the run of the mill films these days, which is good.

>General Discussion
No one knows who I am, right?
>>
>>23956254
>No one knows who I am, right?
You are the now drinking guy no?
>>
File: O-Oh hey its this fag.webm (851 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
O-Oh hey its this fag.webm
851 KB, 800x600
I'll go and bump this mother fucker with some (You)s before I say bedi-by for tonight

>>23954421
You can be a descendants of a great nation and still be a retart. Look what happened to the descendants of the greek and the romans. Not saying the poles are dumb or anything but using your heritage as a margin for smarts doesn't always work.

Its for operating larger vehicles like buses and lorries(don't know if everyone in europe uses that term but brits) that are equipped with air brakes and shit like that. Thats good to hear staying motivated is the main key. I heard they hire about everyone but the work is demeaning but you gets some pretty good benefits
For a community college course like getting certified its maybe around $200 per course, which isn't alot, but it'll take about 3-4 course to be ASL certified as a mechanic. Wish america was like that, we just have loans, scholarships, and financial aid. Would like to know what a budget group is tho

>>23953284
Oh yeah your cockraoch feels ride vid is ready to watch. Forgot to post it yesterday my bads.
http://handbeezy.com/650
First video I ever edited but I'd say it came out pretty damn nice

Thread needs fresh webms so here you go thread persons
>>
>>23954271
It rained a couple time but usually its freak storms from the ocean. Idk if we still are, theres no real official way to find out seems like its move of a political move now
She'll honestly probably will win now the way the republicans are dumping the trump. But that shit was bond to happen
I know blacks fuck alot but we don't reproduce like chinesesaes
I think tojos are the ones who eat the most fish but I don't know a single jap here so no imput
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXvLb1Gvwp8
>vid some what related. And I guess he lip sings his shit now too

Well you meant alot cause my feelings are hurt. Shit maybe I should have said Dirty Dan sounds way cooler

I had to translate that english jap talk to german then google search it. That was a lot, didn't even know there was a word for nigger in japtalk tbqh. But this 4chan everyone feels the need to say nigger
Lel I understand can reveal that hidden teach to the local pleditaty. That new maxim posting needs to put his badge up, the original knew how to shit and pull everyone's strings

Yeah but depends on the urge which means how thirstably horny you are. Its a possibility lets hope Tyrone could had some restraint
I don't think you know how desperately broke I am. You'll pay 3/4 and let me crash on your bed afterwards

>>23954685
Should have just been blunt about it so I don't flame anyone one
Really know I could tell from his pics and all the merican beer he drinks
>like us
>like
>us
W-well they were right about the jews cuz zion and obama are the same thing
Bro no one wants to make new webms for the five star trek threads there
If you'll still not going to eat a pickle in one bite you'll never be a real man ;)

Their god abandoned them but I'll show them what the king can do for them. "Bring me your whitest white women"
Lets just start another wild fire and dive on in
Well you started with a decent one. Fist one I played was vice city on my uncle's chipped ps2 at the ripe age of 8-9
>>
>>23956254
Ewwww thats that Robert De Zero one with the lady with the big mouth right? Was it better than all those fockers movies he did. I use to feel bad for him being in all these recently bad movies. But I think he does it on purpose

Was going to say the same thing as>>23956898, but you are the guy in the drink thread macros right?

Thats it for my bumps, have a blessed tomorrow
>>
>>23955301
>>23955426
Fell asleep without realizing, this is to bump till I'm home as I woke up to realize I had an appointment two hours ago but I called the center and they said I could come late
>>
File: 7863251456_098.png (1 MB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
7863251456_098.png
1 MB, 1080x720
As current as it gets.

I need recs on where to move because I think I should get out of Southern California I've overstayed.
Open to any suggestions at all for a mom + son, I don't know whether to consider cities or towns. :)
>>
>>23957175
if you actually have skills go to redwood city. puts you in between south bay and SF, rent is high, but if its only you two it might work
>>
>>23957175
Eh?
Move somewhere nice like Mexico :)
Qt kid btw, how old?
>>
>>23957182
I actually want to get out of CA entirely lol
>>23957185
That's actually not a bad idea but I butcher my Spanish constantly so I dunno if I'd get a decent job? And thanks, 7 months :)
>>
>>23957209
Hold on, you aren't hispanic? Just learn the basic words no and si and that's it I think Mexicans aren't really that smart.
D'aww so innocent, poor thing
>>
>>23957243
Not hispanic I have a white mom and black father lol
>>
>>23957299
Don't those two mix make hispanic?
You look more blasian though.
>>
>ITT: summer snowflakes
>>
File: Fahrerlaubnisklassen.png (230 KB, 1300x2869) Image search: [Google]
Fahrerlaubnisklassen.png
230 KB, 1300x2869
>>23956254
I saw your .webm of you drinking something like a pint in one go a few months ago. Guy from the drinking threads.

>>23956940
But Greeks and Romans were ancient Nords and shieet. WE WAZ CIVILISATION. t. nordicists
>you get my reference tho?

We have this. Picture related.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_driving_licence
>air brakes
Those things are insane.

Two hundred doesn't sound too much and that thing you're aiming for sounds very affordable. Well, I can tell you a bit about what a budget group is.

Basically government funds some of the university positions for promising students. Depending on what you are aiming at, the budget groups range from accepting 20 to 50 students. Physics, the subject I want to study, had 30 positions. So when you apply for the budget position, they look at your exam scores and calculate your end score. It depends on what you want to study, but things like physics obviously prioritises your grades in mathematics and physics as the main deciders for your score. Subjects like philosophy depends on your foreign languages, history and literature class grades a lot. Anyways, once they have your and everyone's elses score down, they sort you. If there are 66 people that applied for a budget group, it means that the top thirty are in that group. Let's say you are the thirty first. You're bit short of getting in. Chances are someone who got accepted might change his mind and drop out of that before the schooling year has begun, so you might move one position up and get in. If you are like fortieth, you might want to consider paying for the first year, two thousand Euros, and waiting for ten people to drop out. Once you are the thirtieth, government has to pay for rest of the education. This is how lots of people eventually get their budget position. And once you get in a budget position, you need to keep a certain, pretty high grade at all times if you want to keep your position. Dropout rate is pretty high.
>>
>>23957142
Just get around here this evening.
Also git that voice recording done. I might try and record one as well tonight. What appointment btw? Visa one?
>>
How to do impossible things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhYwLDkxJYA
>>
s o s
help
>>
>>23958224
Yes?
>>
>>23954470
Yeah nothing severe

Lesbian cat fights tbqh
That's why we have "Anonymous" imageboard kek

No kek, granpa in detriot with second waifu grandmother over here in Pali, illegal waifu kids came to detroit looking but he turned them down
Ikr lost all hope for people

Idk they just stopped importing them, my cousin got a bag that had some of em along with other kinds we fought over them last year
We got our own bag today it's safe at home with me

Pets are cute tho, I don't mind like 20 cats around

What about the other type, what's it for
wait so a prisoner decapitated another woah, shit is pretty damn real
more stories ?

>>23954813
Bb I knew it all along, don't need to think twice to know what you mean
>alright
another fight with mother yesterday, we havent talked since but I'm not feeling bad or guilty or whatever

I won't reveal my sikrits to you, anyway he's alright nothing of what we thought

I know this much, but why did you say you did not think we had a notion of man in our culture, or did I read that wrong

Kek I am, yes it was around that, but it wasn't hm that I brought as an example back then
No actually posting my face her is breaking her rules, but I do whatever fuck I want*here*
Tell me about it, been avoiding dat grill for two days cause I'm sick of gossip, by avoid mean not answer messages

>He's glad
fuck U
>>
>>23954945
To answer in unironically I don't know what love is or how I feel about it yet, I assume it's when I'm able to share myself and by that I mean my thoughts and whatever goes in my head to a great extent, Idk if that makes sense
Marriage as the legal contract is required for legal procedures and what not, but I do not believe two people need a signed commitment to become each others you know what I mean.

>>23954644
Yesterday's reply, if it's still valid

What triggered this, feeling like an ass I mean

I wouldn't say it for myself, but seeing how much better you are without I would never ask you to do it

You looked pretty tall in that Auschwitz portrait kek (literally Jew)
You're taller than whatever limit is considered average so you're safe

What I meant it's cute
>fuck up and stammer
Yeah kek this is what I meant
It was after the quarrel so you know when all your anger and emotions are stuck in your throat, yeah been having this moment

You're actually a lot better, probably cause more confident

She asked me who I was talking to, for seventh time this week, yes once per day
I told her she can't ask me that, she goes on about how we "Arabs" not westerners our culture is like that, and we're not talking since then.
>>
File: 1413954232803.jpg (55 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
1413954232803.jpg
55 KB, 500x415
>>23958224
I heard someone call for help in here.....oh wait what tha fuck is going on in here?
>>
File: UnFuck_us.jpg (29 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
UnFuck_us.jpg
29 KB, 600x392
>>23957927
Lel I'm sure thats what they tell ever tourist that comes to their country to take a shit
Someone fucking find me a pic of a dirty old modern greek man. I finally figure out that meme font and I'm ready to put it to the test. Pic related needs cuck in it, shouldn't be to hard to shoop

European licenses are much more easier to understand than over here. Civilian licenses like mine are called class Cs, maybe it stand for civilian. Idk why the letters go on and off like that. Think the highest commercial license is a class D. Idk why its a D.
Is it only in Finland where if you pass driving a manual car you get a more higher B? And fuck anything with more that 3 axles scary scary.

So its like a scholarship but there are much fewer positions for it Which is probably a better thing and it gets the students who are more serious to follow thru. And that budget group is aimed more towards specific classes rather than just tuition and books, but i don't think to many scholarships pay for books anyways.
And praying for someone to drop out of the group sounds just like applying for a class thats already mostly full. Wish the states weren't so greedy with education, seems like were in a time where college education is in high demand but theres to many people trying to do it. If the demand is up then so should the price
I guess. But fuck really? I guess having to deal with all that is very damn demanding. Guess were still the kings of HS dropouts or at least california is
>>
>>23958450
>>23958472
???
Too much writing from everyone will not answer them today.
Hi
>>
>>23955235
Is one or two letters per day a lot, kek
Not even close as we we talk daily for hours, but really that would be enough tho

Yes olive picking season, we have olives everywhere around houses, but also the huge fields around the old village
In the village there around a thousand, but the new extension, which is now inhabited by not only natives is 27 thousand as wikipedia says kek, us natives know each other we are from four original families ultimately, but now all sorts of people life here even foreigners from europe, like our French neighbors
But it's good that they are like that now?
>>
>>23958496
The second post is a few sentences at least comment on that, or what else will we do tonight.
>>
>>23952507
>leave for 6 months
>this cuck is still posting pics

somethings never change
>>
>>23958507
Fine give me a moment, I am bit busy rn.
Idk whatever you want, movie again?
>>23958518
Ay lmao
>>
>>23958540
dw he wasnt that bad imo. some of the people here are bad though
>>
>>23958562
Y tho senpai ;-;
Altho the people we generally give a fuck about left almost four months ago so Idk

>>23958540
Don't if you're busy
Noth your sex tape Again pls.
>>
>>23958389
OuO
Just wanted to see if I could get a (You).
>>23958472
It's still valid.

Nothing I guess, I'm just an ass like that. I have bad temper, but I am working on it. My faggot grandfather is at fault for this tendency to be gloomy and have mood swings.
>tfw never met grandfather in person
He rode motorcycles and did all sorts of cool things. ;_; He was pretty k00l.
But really, I'm sorry.

I doubt you are any better when drunk. You're pretty inexperienced with alcohol, so I imagine that you act rather foolishly. I did that when I was thirteen, but I grew out of that.

Because I'm thin and have somewhat alright posture. I was actually measured at 180 for my passport, which was made two months after I turned 18. I redid my measurements and I stood 182. So I grew a bit. I might just have a slight chance to cuck my brother in height. Tbqh it's the only ever reason why would I want to be taller as I've always wanted to outgrow him.

>no reply to vocaroo
O-ok.
T-thanks.

I don't mind talking much about nothing, I know that I sound ridiculous, but I couldn't give a damn. I'm confident in those things. L O W I N H I B I T I O N.

Should've told her that you're talking to autistic 1/8th Ukrainian Latvian, some black ex-criminal guy from LA and some dude obsessed with Mercury from Mexico or something. Mention Rouge, especially his spiritualism. Tell her he is an occultist. So we're a fun bunch, eh?
>>
File: snapshot (262).jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (262).jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Eeeey
How is everybody?
Sorry for not checking in the last couple of days, kinda let go of everything and Im just getting my grip back.
>>Music Discussion
Discovered Primus thanks to that one feature with Death Grips and Im loving it.
Awesome band with an amazing bass player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFMJ4-ai1I
>What aren't you doing?
Just picked up the camera again since a long time and took some self portraits.
Contemplating buying n/d filters for it for my New York trip so that I can take cool pictures but they are so expensive and Im so broke :(
Also met up with a friend today the first time since like a week or so, felt good.
>Video Games
I got into the MMORPG Wildstar and its killing me.
I had a good grip on everything before I installed it but now I havent even touched a book in a couple of days.
I think I will get sick of it in a few days though, Im already playing a bit less.
In New York I dont have tech anyways so I will probably read a lot there.
>>Books you're currently reading
Still Crime and Punishment
>Films etc.
Watched Friend which was really really good besides the sucky end.
The asthetics of the movie started really interesting but became more boring and cliche as it was going along.
Also watched Blue Ruin because I enjoyed Green Room, was phantastic, even better then Green Room which I already liked a lot.
>>General Discussion
How have you guys been?
What did I miss?
What are you up to?
>>
>>23958562
Hmmm.
Like who?
>>23958598
>we
LMAO
Just cleaning up, leaving soon too tired for this.
>implying I would film my debauchery for others too see
Hoer pls, just because you show your flesh doesn't mean I do.
How about musical then?
>>
>>23958450
Slap it, It'll make it feel better

Hmmmm idk if I've ever seen a cat dyke fight. Its hard to tell with flying all over the place tho
It was autonomous until I posted my face and such, now now its personal

How do you have keep a waifu wife when your across the sea? Honestly that sucks but maybe they should have known better. Sounded like a very disappointing and money burning trip tbqh
Cause of that I have terrible trust issue idk why either never been in a relationship

Wonder what the deal is with that. But you should have just knocked your cousin out and tied him up. Doesn't matter tho it was so hot yesterday that all the candy in the gas station and such were all melted. Was able to smush an entire three musketeers with on finger.
Goood good, just tell them they all went mysteriously stale out of no where

Lel 20? I'm cool with two or three, anything higher and they turn into nasty rodents who'd fuck their own sister

Other types are for state offenses, like the usually sit like murder and theft. As long as your not charged with a felony you'll go to a state prison. But state prisons are pretty shittty plus their ran by local law enforcement. LA Sheriff department got into some shit with abuse then the FBI sent an informant and the sheriffs
apparently threw him into isolation as a way to halt the FBI's investigation. Moral of the story don't go to prison

Yo white supremacist are some of the most violate gang members in prison even tho they make the smallest group.

Lets see apparently ever 9/11 there's prison riots over there remember my dad having to stay there for ever. And also that swat training is pretty damn demanding my pops told me after he finished he drank some of that gatorarade and threw up immediately after. There all like 30-40 year old dads with shaved heads. There's a story I could go into about them having a bunch of SKS rifles in their armory which a soviet vietnamese. Still don't know why they had them sound sketchy
>>
>>23958488
Dude delete this picture, I didn't give you permission to post me IRL here. ;)
>>23958490
Greeks are forever in debnts to Germans now. They cucked themselves. It all went downward with when the Venetians sacked Constantinople.

>>23958490
>Is it only in Finland where if you pass driving a manual car you get a more higher B? And fuck anything with more that 3 axles scary scary.
No idea tbqh. Absolutely no clue. I haven't got any licenses myself, so I can't tell you much.

Yes, it is kind of meant for people who don't fuck around. If you're serious enough and are determined they will notice that and will be cooperative even if you have a drop in perfomance due to some reason or another. The budget group in itself only covers the bare cost of university. Everything else, I think, is all up to you. It doesn't include a stipend. Stipend is whole another business. You need to be in uni for some time before you can even apply for one.
You know some groups have too many people, while others have too few. It depends on what you study. You know, if you apply for some less interesting engineering or some really obscure, but useful degree, chances are you might get in with shit-tier grades. It all depends. If everyone who applies has shit-tier grades, it means that to be in the top percentage isn't as hard. But if everyone has excellent grades, it means the competition is bigger. It's relative, the scale which falls either into accepting you into budget group or not. It's pretty interesting tbqh.
>>
>>23956940
TOP KEK
Luv it, an art piece 10/10

Btw you look pretty good in the webm senpai.

>>23958615
Dammit , you're crying vilks tho careful

Leather jacket, cigarettes and motorcycle now
Man it's alright, idek why you apologizing

Was waiting for sis to leave ;-;

You wouldn't post a picture of him no, for mental reference only I swear

No you don't, accents are nice remember, I never asked btw, what would you like your English accent to be like

Just the guys ma, they're harmless
Kek tho imagine that, she would love Rouge tho you're right
She only knows about Finnish banhammer tho cause I once mentioned him as an example in an argument kek.
>>
>>23958505
I sometimes fail to notice that, you know, the amount of time I put in here talking to everyone. But still, I think two large, well thought out posts are good enough. And it's not for too long anyways. If I was at home all the time, I could find more time, but I won't be, sadly, so that's why I am limited.

Ever collect any yourself?

That's a lot, sounds almost like Valmiera in terms of size. French neighbours? Parle Francais monsieur Palestinier? t. French expert

>But it's good that they are like that now?
I don't follow...?
>>23958640
Pretty good tbqh.

I am up to no good. ;) Actually, just for my berry shite. Time is going slow, but I am nearly there, so it's no big deal.

Post some pikshures pleb.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo3 (2).jpg (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo3 (2).jpg
47 KB, 800x600
>>23958640
Nazi boi
>>
File: snapshot (82).jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (82).jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>23958722
When will you go full beta berrypicker?
Hows the reading process going?
I cant actually because my adapter for the micro SD card is broken :(
Will buy a new one tommorrow tho
Am not very good desu, but I hope that I can make some satisfying pictures in new york.
I have like 0 pictures of myself (besides the over 100 I made for shitposting on here)
So I will try to make some great self portraits in NYC or maybe even here as a training.
>>23958730
Trina fite me bro?
I´ll fuk u up
>>
>>23958722
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uoA7sEdPuy

Like I said earlier, as long as you do report I no problem

Of course my dad always took us as kids, but it's been a long time
It's a big thing around here tho as many people depend on this season for a living

He's married to a Moroccan and have two daughters, one of the dirtiest people ever, in terms of actual hygiene I mean
They smell and so does their house, in addition to fact they cheap af

I mean the people, that they are reserved so you do not get ot hear a lot of BS ?
Also that they are little in number.
>>
>>23958719
I'm the vilks, so I'm not worried about calling out to my brethren. ( Le deep reply )

I had a leather jacket when I was 16. Not full on leather, but pretty leatherish. Shame I lost it. Cigarettes too. For motorcycle... I will work on that. :-DD I think I could fit in that aesthetic though.

Tell her to leave because you need to record something for bois :-D

Yes, I would mind. He is ugly as sin and looks like a total degenerate. For his age he looks over thirty. I don't even knoiw his exact age. 26, I think. My relationships with him are less than cordial. He fears me though despite being taller and much bulkier. He has been to prison four times now, I think, he is in one right now, kek, he should be tough, but he isn't, I know it for a fact. I can feel it in him being overly polite with me when he is drunk. I just don't like my brother, so I am not going to post him, evaar. He is very different. He is only my brother biologically, but I've never held him for anything more beyond that.
>tl;dr family issues and long rooted competition

Yes I do, but in a good way, I think. Non-distinguishable American accent. Ideally some some English one. Maybe Scottish, I like their R's.

What about that Finnish lad? You still talk?
>>23958751
Week or so. Fully so at the beginning of July.
Slow, I don't read much else but poetry now. Not in the mood for anything longer.
Got cucked by electronics, never change krauts.
You better do because I want to see some lad.
Try making some. Please pull of that smug kraut aesthetic look, almost aristocratish.
>>
>>23958654
Me and Rouge, who'd you think I was talking about tho ?
Idk how degenerates think so you might
only if Highschool musical ?
>>
>>23958798
You only.
Nope, as perverted as you are I would never make for public view what I do, unless of course I get paid then yes.
I was hoping you said that kek, what song shall we sing then?
Also what did you want me to comment about love, marriage or both?
>>
>>23958786
How long will you be gone?
I´ll go on the 28th and come back on the 12th of july, dont know if I can post in those two weeks at all.
Yeah poetry is really great for reading. It gives you so much to contemplate with so little words.
"haha fucking germanfag gets cucked by electronics" he said, chuckling to himself and painfully continued typing away on his tablet with an astonishing 5 words per minute.
Ay I´ll try to make some smug shit but Im more in a b/w sadboi shit or some hipstery stuff... we´ll see Ill do my best for u
>>
>>23958771
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wJc5QYVU8h
Just a retartet retelling of my first ever experience. God I sound so illogical and my accent is thicc at times.

First time I went berry picking I think I was five. Same here with blueberries. I actually do depend it on it too, to a degree.

>french
>is dirty
Sounds about right. I hate cheap people because poor people are cheap, so I am very cheap as well, but involuntary so mostly.

You actually do. As I said, "The favourite dish of a Latvian is an another Latvian." is very true. Mostly rumors and hearsay sometimes. But I don't really give a straw about any of those things, people can think what they will, it doesn't affect me in the slightest. If they don't like something about me, let them come up and say it in my face, then I will pay any attention to that.
Yes and highly individualistic. I learnt that in the work. It is always "I" who comes first in interests of everyone. God forbid if making things efficient for everyone meant stepping on someones toes. This is why I needed to be an absolute ass in the work to make things favourable for me. Like refusing to do certain work, coming in late ( not because I needed to or I overslept ) so I wanted to make my supervisor pissed and realise I make my own schedule, and so on. The last point was actually very important as the entire line dependent on me, so it was mostly I who set the times for cigarette breaks and what not. My supervisor was very soon ware of my temper, so she was rather careful with me. Not that I wasn't reasonable, it's just that you need to act like this to be taken seriously. Nice guys finish last. Being a cunt is the only way to go around in life.
>>
>>23958812
Not really gone, I will still report in here.
Ey, just show up after the 12th. I will try and catch you. I will probably be busy during the days, so I will post here around midnight, but not too late as I will be sleeping.
Yes, it's pretty charged shit.
Tablet died man. Now I'm on a laptop from 2005. It used to turn off every now and then before I cleaned it kek.

S A D
B O I
That's actually pretty nice mang.
>>
>>23958751
Allahu akbar motherducker

Seriously tho Y Nyc ;-; . you couldn't have made in Paris.

>>23958786
6deep7me tbqh

If my so qreative imagination still functions, you could tbqh :x:x--D

I sent her on noble mission to get me ice-cream(implying I have power over her)

Well I had to try, but I am curious even more now\
What's he in for tho or what has he been in for earlier
It's ok I do not like my brother either, arrogant good for nothing brat, he doesn't like me and looks at me as if I'm lesser because I'm not stuck up like him

Kek
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fVYnDWVaiS

I was mostly anonymous back then, did not use my account much as I tended to be annoying af and get banned often
But I do wish him a happy birthday every kek, he now just remembers me as his stalker.

>>23958807
Prove it
How much do you get for one tho, I'm thinking about joining this line of work
Kek Idk you choose, it can be from either first or second Idc
Answer your own question.
>>
>>23958919
>Paris
He doesn't want to die yet idiot.

>generally care about
>doesn't care about anyone
Something doesn't make sense eh.
Oh honey please be joking. No one would want to even touch you unless you're some blonde boy xD
Wait what about the third one? How aboit the one from the gif in OP lel, I shall be home in a few, start it off ples.
Ok ok sheesh give me like a other 20 or so.
>>
>>23958684
Just throw a pic of the side of your face and I'll make it really personal ;^)

In debt to a female man lady prime minister what a way to go. How many countries owe germany money now

Saw something about that about the Finns because apparently their some of the best racing drivers you can get on a team.

Well theres my problem I fuck around to much and too often. And I guess you'll have to pay for books one way or another. But that makes since about the populated groups good thing you don't have asians over there. If you did all those groups would be filled and they'd probably never drop out.
That systems just makes me want to study something obscure now I'd rather just have an either time worrying about my studies rather than competing with others over grades. School is stressful enough as it is. Wonder how obscure studying illustration would be, then again thats a art degree meme
Don't really thin we a stipend pay program for college students its either a scholarship or a grant or nothing at all. Or a student loan that'll put you in debt

>>23958719
Whoa 10/10 your not lying to me rn? Download that shit and tell your friends you made, and receive your cred

Thanks fampie but every time I look at that webm I just notice my nappy ass hair. But your words won't make me an hero now
>>
>>23958919
youhavenodepthatallaccording2nietzschewomenr2dimensional&shiet

How would I look then kek? use youre imagination. you're the aritstic type after all

I want some ice-cream. :(

He is a petty thief. Robbery and some small charges like vandalism etc. He is an absolute moron. He literally steals a fucking television set, goes around our so small town whilst being completely plastered asking if someone would like to buy that and wonder why he ends up in the prison few days later. Literal moron. Absolute fucking idiot. I can't even describe how stupid he is.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1igE2Ff2JwF
I suck.
Pwes record something in Arabic?

How did you meet him? kek, why stalk him? Hope you don't stalk me if I ever disappear as I am 2 fast 4 leaving traces.
>>23958955
Already did that. ;)))

Lots of them. Germans are the modern Jews. That's what happens when you stare into abyss for too long ( or try and eradicate the Jewry ); you become the abyss, or rather, the Jewry.

Finns are insane people in general kek. They're very meme worthy. Let me find some Finnish videos.

Maybe they have them in the library, idk tbqh. We don't kek, although your nationality doesn't matter when applying here. Any European could technically apply for a budget group to study here as it applies to them as well being European citizens.
It's pretty popular I think. Studying something like Fenno-Ugric philology is pretty obscure.
We have government stipend and a few private stipends that you can apply to. Like there are lots of them for theology students, apparently church sponsors them as they are pretty serious about turning out knowledgable bishops and so on. Some companies offer stipends if you study things like physics or engineering because they need professionals with such degrees, so it is a sure way to get your education and be guaranteed to have work after you're done if you can cut it. Competition is thick, but I love it.
>>
File: this is not a pepe.jpg (36 KB, 736x513) Image search: [Google]
this is not a pepe.jpg
36 KB, 736x513
I'm literally dying whilst watching this.
Fucking Finns man.

>I sniff my rose very good taste.
>This morning I boiling my coffee maker. No, I... Yes! Fresh water! Fresh water. Finnish water is... good... what best water in the worrrld.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

kek
>>
>>23958672
Oh I had a bunch of cats, around seven one of them I named Doozy (I know KEK wtf) so he was their boss but they all were males and fucked other anywhere any time

Eh well he dead now so all gone
Never really ? same here, was there a time when you almost been ? what about crush or anything similar

Staling in progress tbqh

Kek speaking of nasty sister fucking rodents refer to above lines, make them brother tho

So the state prison has the worst people ?
Duck I'm tempted now tho

What other gangs do you have

Sounds tough, probably the only thing that wasn't exaggerated on TV.

>>23958955
Already did, kek no I'll tell them I had special help

Nah it looks alright don't sweat it.
>>
>>23958952
Y u spying on me jeez
It's not like you're going niway

I can change my mind whenever I want bitsh

I'll put on a wig tho
That's like the worst of the worst, something more meaningful
You have 10.
>>
What is wrong with Finns?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU
Me when I'm hungover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TEM9ooD-wE
>>
Insightful video about Latvian provincial life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtIbsdFA34
>>
File: 2OFUbA1.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
2OFUbA1.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Sry for the slow reply I was cooking
>>23958919
>implying I never was in Paris
Im keking all the way at you poorfags :^)
how is your studium going?
>>23958913
Oh yeah, right I forgot it was the tablet that died.
Dude btw your voocaroos... Im so jealous of your accent whei kant I have ze goot russian akzent but must hav ze shitty gerrman one
>hey thats pretty good
dont judge too early, lol
But I´ll do my best, like I said :)
>>
>>23958886
Kek I do recall that story, I could hear everything cause voice is rather low
He's a 100% retatet recording
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dC9bBPPCOR

Well they have shittons of money but still cheap, they do not shower for fuks sake

I have that attitude myself but you know, family
Noted as advice for when I stop NEETing
What was your part tho, what time was your shift and when did you usually get there
Kek I still have that story you once shared about when you quit or something

>>23959009
Yeah? refer me to that chapter pls

I'm not the shitistic type K, I'll keep that image to myself tho

You just did tbqh, why is he vandalizing tho, what does he do it for

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0L220NqmH60
>ha

I do not, they are all on that same animu site they've been for years, which I been too so it's hardly stalking
Implying I under any circumstance would want to stalk you.
>>
>>23959141
>Implying Arabs aren't all rich sultans and princes
Wat fukken stadium m8.

>>23959029
>>23959096
Jelly of y0ur metalhead overlords.
>>
>>23959070
I need to protect my country from anything.
That's what you think, niwatori.

Unfortunately yes, but you don't act which is what matters the most.

Nope, you gotta look like this girl to have a million sad lonely men to lust over you
>
>meaningful
>(You)
HA! Wow you're such a pussy. It's a musical btw we have to sing each song. Who am I btw, Troy?
Here kek
https://clyp.it/lyu0wkek
You don't tell me what to do.
Anyways yes that is it mostly I guess, when you're "I00%" comfortable and trustful about someone., I thought I knew what it was when I was with my ex gf, I did stupid shit because of her and for her. Not really her fault since though obviously kek. Doesn't really make you think straight. It is a powerful force though, not necessarily a bad thing. It only gets like that when people forcefully want it, or mix it up with lust. Makes you lie, cheat, hate, even kill. Many want love, but when they don't receive it or it is taken away, most resort to that. But it is also a beautiful feeling as well, it's just of feeling of immense happiness when you feel that there is someone who would want to stick with oneself despite the obvious flaws we all havkek
For marriage though, I mean there's like two types if you want to call it that, civil and religious, which I don't really care about both as of now and if I did it would be civil for tax benefits. You are right though, most people nowadays don't have the patience to stick to one person for their whole lives, and that's why yhe majority go through several partners before staying monogomous. But each situation is different, you or me could go through hundreds and thousand until the decision of settling down (if that is an option you want obviously, I am just setting an example) or you could very well stay with the first idiot you dk manage to ensnare in your web kek.

Also no bully :'(
>>
File: aminluv.jpg (22 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
aminluv.jpg
22 KB, 320x371
>>23959220
>>23959070
Forgot to post girl because got caught up in stupid explaination everyone should know by now.
Sys
>>
>>23959141
It died. RIP 2015-2016.
It's a pretty shitty accent. I rarely speak any English anyways. But thanks kek.

POST SOME NAOW.

>>23959148
What did you say in this one? The ending is so qt.

Well that's just disgusting tbqh.

I wasn't like that at first, I slowly learned about the necessity and benefits of being an asshole.
The guy who sets the cans on the lines from very heavy basket type of things on wheels. I had to keep the cleaning matchines all operational and see that there are no issues with the line, etc. Seven for the morning Shift. Was usually ten to fiteen minutes over, had a cigarette and a chat with co-workers whilst drinking coffee, so work would start around half past seven.
What else have you saved? Delet, I hate leaving traces.

Idr, but he said that lots of people mistake women for having depth while they have no bottom, to paraphrase. Just google up whatever he said about womminz.

Please share. :(

Because he is retarded alcoholic with weak will and shitty friends. Gets drunk with the wrong people, ends up in some shitty situation in the wrong place and time and gets police on himself. That's pretty much it. There is nothing glamorous about any of this. Low-lifes and lower class degenerates make me sick in the stomach.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0v0NcOkpg5h

NO BULLY

Ah kek.
Ou. :( Not that intersuting :(
>>23959170
>overlords
u wot
>jelly
nah, just having a laugh. I had more videos from Finland, but I forgot the names for them. One had a dude jump on a swimming elk in middle of a lake from a boat. Pretty fun kek
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VN5QORWNOt
>>
Might as well write everyone's replies, I hate you guys.
Incoming.
>>23959242
Listened to the first 2 seconds and clicked out.
So this is what failures who stay at home do all day huh?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m41MzPGjSG
>>
File: 1454971662821.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1454971662821.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>23959170
>most arabs are rich
please I have a sore stomach already my sides cant take this
>>23959240
You asked for it ;_;
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MfFHDySPxj
>>
>>23959220
Then tell me

>Dat face
Ok you got me, honestly one of the qtest girls I've ever seen, if not the qtest

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qEHGCl0eRS

This game is so cringy we might get banned kek

All is right, then you have these trust issues which would prevent from actually getting anywhere with anyone(assuming I get to that level to begin with)
>>
>>23955012
Excellent, I knew you would.

Just a house? Ok I guess the population is that small right. That's a lot actually, you said refugees are welcomed :D

Shat does normie, Chad, bro, drunk, wanna, emoji(?) mean?

It is, I do like the music in the background.
>I'm just misunderstood
>no one will love me
> must mean I above mortals
Hey, I love...

Yes there is, but I don't want to say, at least my gookspeak is expanding kek.

I become them. No, don't be to harsh on youreself friend of the new, you are most welconed here by everyone
>only a negroid left
Well...you would've been I mean :3

Correct.

Hey the German is back, maybe he can help? I mean ofc he would, it's not like he is Commie adherent right lol.

Chink phone? Of you want to only take pics buy a video camera lel.
>genitals
Oh shet is that what I've been looking at this whole time, no wonder you looked weird.
Mild is not good, it has to be freezing for my liking.

What about now?
>>23955094
Don't think I've seen a Latvian woman actually, but you are right, habitat does 't really matter here, allow me to correct myself.
>bland
>is (You)
Opinion discarded XD
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZQavbMtWNN
>>
>>23959242
>>23959271
>>23959303
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk1BfrWmr0I
>>
>>23959335
And the best part is she is actually Mexican lmao xD
>10/10 would marry instantly

Lmao I was trying not to laugh as well, but I am a professional with class and style. Ok next song this too weird now kek. You pick it while I get a quick shower.

I wish actually but the wall is not good to keep me back lel.

You probably won't unless you want to risk it and have some serious roller coaster ride.
Trust issues. Look who is talking though, I wouldn't trust you with my green card if my life depended on it kek.
>>
>>23959377
GANGSTA4LYFE
>>
>>23959319
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cTYYetEDas
I recorded Finnegans wake.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend
of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to
Howth Castle and Environs.
Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen-
core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy
isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor
had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse
to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper
all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to
tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a
kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in
vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a
peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory
end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.
The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner-
ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthur-
nuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later
on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the
offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan,
erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends
an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes:
and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park
where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev-
linsfirst loved livvy.
4 UP
What clashes here of wills gen wonts, oystrygods gaggin fishy-
gods! Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu
Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh! Where the Baddelaries partisans are still
out to mathmaster Malachus Micgranes and the Verdons cata-
pelting the camibalistics out of the Whoyteboyce of Hoodie
Head. Assiegates and boomeringstroms. Sod's brood, be me fear!
Sanglorians, save! Arms apeal with larms, appalling. Killykill-
killy
2long2continue
>>
>replying to your own shit rap(?)
Kill yourself newfag.
>>
>>23959379
Damn I gotta listen to this hold on
>>
>>23959009
>>23959029

Thats the curse of the Jews for you, even when their gone they'll still leave their make.

Man that vid was so odd and then fucking hilarious
>bookshelf of VCR players
>computer parts in the sink
>coffee in the fridge(that might be a good idea tho)
Felt bad for him half way thru cause it sounded frustrated

Most of the books for classes are fairly new. So you have to buy them online or at a store. Lest they let anyone in with no problems. (Watch out for french asians)
And they really support your education over there even the church. Theres only a hand full of company that pay for school, one being the military. I think petrol companies might do that as well. I'm not even sure NASA does any programs like that for
students. They might have a scholarship or two. Having a degree here doesn't mean immediate work or at least it use to.

>>23959044
Seven is a lucky number tbqh maybe thats why they weren't all crazy, we're they all outside or inside cats. Doozy isn't the worst(cring) cat name I've heard

All thats dead has gone away
Pls no be shocked, but I guess I never really followed thru with dating someone in school. I had plenty of crushes I think a couple liked me too, but nothing further. But I was a yella bitch boi back then guess I'm a late bloomer

Good question, depends on the security level of that prison but they say ferderal are. But the whole prison system here complex and confusing every state has differences with state corrections and prisons
They'd probably just take you to a CIA black site and integrate you instead of prison. But you should go a be a guard, take your frustrations out.

Theres a buttload. They all variy by race, usually just urban gangs that formed a group while in prison.
>Mexican Mafia
>Aryan Brotherhood
>Nazi Lowriders
>The Ñeta Association
>Nuestra Familia
>Black Guerilla Family

Guess thats true I guess. TV is just telling you not to go to jail.

>special help
More like free help

thanks famshanks
>>
>>23959240
Ke it's all retartet
>[spoiler]I do not know what to record honestly, I'm sitting in this heat, in my room, not really hot it's cool outside, waiting for my sister to come back with my ice-cream, I don't know what else to say honestly[/spoiler]

>mfw he's acting all badass over fifteen minutes
Lots of shit saved, it's in the archive anyway, it's where I got you old pictures in previous thread

>Angry beta virgin nosebeard

I'm glad you escaped this tbqh, there's been a great chance for you to get entirely lost

Yes, you'd have to ban a few users and have half a meter long dyed black hair and listen to shite like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv5RGGNjEOI
>>
>>23956945
>freak storms from the ocean
We pirates now.
It probably is. One of those things like flouride is okay guise trust us dealios.
No, my god emperor...kek ikr.
I was talkimg about us beaners bro, it's not even funny, in like 2/3 years friends I know have like 4 kids already like wtf.
Kek, same here I can't say anything as well.
>dat vid
That is actually saddening, damn he was so energetic too, fucking old age sucks.

B-but this is no bully summertime good feels zone...

I don't even know what I said except for the last part :/ am sorry I just listen to too much hentai...

Kek fair enough, I know I try not to say it as much but it's engraved into the tongue, my bad.
Well no, mostly my sins of the past, fuck what I gotta teach.
>the original knew how to shit and pull everyone's strings
:D this is most joyous comment thank you.

I have low libido as of lately idk, proba ly like a 9/10 on the horniness scale, what about you?
>Tyrone
:0
No, I don't since I myself am as well :/
Fuck fine, it's worth it.

Nah it's ok, I do underhand sly toasting too kek.
Ok fine like me, happy?
They are? No wonder I liked him lol.
Trek? Oh wait I get it, it's actually pretty diverse subjects over there, I like the Jap idols though :)
Oh no, I gotta learn how to swallow the pickle then ;)

KEK, don't have to bring them, they will happily come on their own lol.
Got my shirt of already, let's do it.
I never played or had any of them, maybe when my friend let me play his psp a few times kek.
>>
>>23959379
Wrong color tho
>>
>>23959342
Yasss.

Yes, they are, you can always come, especially to my own home. ;)))

Aye, mean nothing that does, other than toprock sawyerstreamoconee.

Yeah, I do too. ;)))
>love
>morality
;))))

Gookspeak? Ouuu, tell me about it. How can I gooskpeaks?

You won't b-become me, I hope.
Pls delet that remark and smiley. :c

But the German is a filthy communist. :(((

>video camera
2expensive4me
>implying chink fone not the best fone
FUG ;-DDDDDD BENIS IN PIGCTURE?
Ten years too late, winters were harsher back in ze day.

Don't wanna grow one tbqh.

pls don't bully me :((( i just wannf to be qt, but i cant into that :(((
>>23959377
autismeals
>>23959379
delet this pls
>>23959401
When will Jews will stop Hebrewing their shit up?

Yes, I laughed a lot at that PSU in the sink kek. He actually drank the cleaning shit as well kek.

How many books you'd have to buy for your courses?
Yeah, but it is probably hard as fuck to get in that schoolarship.
Post will probably be too long, gonna make the next post in reply to your post a really long one for a change kek.
>>
>>23959467
>short post
Hmm.

It's not only that. People are really fucking picky about everything, it's not only that. It's making what is usually half an hour lunch break into an hour long one, telling that "Fuck if I will do this retarded shit" when offered stupid jobs to pass time and just being an ass.

Delet everything.

What.

There are still chances.

I don't have time to listen to this anyways.
>>
>>23959380
What kek, mexicans can look this good ?

>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0L80LEYbNE3

You wish, then leave feeble soul

The only time you are right, it has to be a risk at first in order to break this wall I made for myself
I wouldn't trust you with my Jordanian passport/IL ID/Palestinian nationality either.
>>
>>23959485
Don't hmm me pls ;-;

But your boss was a "she", I doubt that you could've got away with same shite if it was a man, no?
But I'm with you on being an Ass tbqh
I once said that to my mother and now half the BS we argue or fight about is how I became so mean even to my own parents, when I'm just telling her casually to stay away from my business Idk

I will do no such thing, what if you actually make it as a writer, I will need to sell this shite

I was make a jo.... never mind
>pic

Please do not take them, stay as far away as possible

>He's at it again
Sorry there was ice-cream and I had to hurry STahp torturing me like this ;-;
>>
>>23959531
Labi. :-D

There are men supervisors as well, but the truth is that they can't really get their own workers together despite coming off as harsh. The supervisor for mechanics couldn't keep half of his men drinking whilst working lel. Everything has limits though.
Well you are right. You'er all grown up. Twenty two is considered very mature here. Then again things are very different here. Especially in terms of family. Much more individualism is present and yada yada.

You intend to live off my WORK? How dare you?

kek. You're gonna be a wizard in no time lel.

Drugs, alcohol, bad friends, bad life choices, bad envoirenment or just tobacco? Or all of those things? Don't worry, I won't.

kek I genuinely don't have time to listen to it atm, my pc lags with too many tabs open and I'm reading some shite. It's not because of you, stop acting so shiny ;-DD

wat did you do today ?
>>
>>23959471
Let the wind from the gods guide our backs
Hey guys its already been proven so we just dumped it in the water supply
Ohhhh my bad. It gets pretty bad here, theres so many hot and qt mexicans but they always always have one or two kids. Kinda the same with blacks but qt black girls are unicorns
Wonder what happen to all the japs
Yeah the one I saw before was way crappier so I didn't get those feels till I saw this one. This is why I wish I was part british. I want a chav white nana

Oh yeah I forgot, all I feel is the summer time heat eating me

>listen
>to much
>to much hentai
What is this? But don't sweat it, I forget most of the shit i type in these threads. I always have to reread my posts
Dis is thru tho is that the whole reason to maxim. And showing off how insane he was

Maybe a 8.5/10 on some days, but if I'm really horny on a day like at work i try not look at any gooils or bootie cause I'll get an easy boner. And people will notice cause I'll have walk like a guerrilla
Would Daishawn sound better ;)
I promise you transylvanian gypsy prostitute, will satisfy all pleasures I promise you mah friend. Just hold your breathe
I feel a little better, maybe a lap ride would help
Honestly it should just be Track but I didn't write the show. They take very seriously, but I've only seen Korean idol threads on there guess i need to dive on in
Just do it like a python or a french whore

Kek that was good, but to many white girls is the death of any colored man, I'll take.........two
Is it your burning man shirt cause now would be the perfect time
PSP was a great era, well for the people who stole them from kids in school. Those things were always hot
>>
>record Finnegans Wake
>no comments about my genius interpretation of the said work
Hmm.
>>
>>23959390
Holy fucking shit my sides
I´d pay good money to listen to you read the bible that way.
You sound like a drug irish guy telling a good story to his friends at the pub.
10/10 u win I give ub

Dude I godda go 2 b3d cuz I get my sch00l certificate tomorrow, I´ll either come back happy or depressed but probably drunk in both cases.
Have a good one!
>>23959598
Ayo b patient.
Had to eat and catch up on Game of Thrones :^)
(the series is turning to shit so hard)
>>
>>23959547
Why do I imagine the majority of the men in your town/ similar, hardheaded overly aggressive and loud
Things are ducking different, fuck I do not want to think about this again rn

>Implying you'll make it :------------------------D
Just worry about that, you'll sue me if you get there

But already into /voodoo/

Ay! do not Shiny me 'aight , only I get to Shiny people around , I was going to be purposely Shiny but now that you Shiny'd me out I will not post what I intended to

Doctor's appointment, went there two hours late, but managed to get in
I have eczema on my left hand, it's itching and burning
Also the breaking nails problem I told you about earlier
Exercised a bit, cleaned the room ONLY cause my father wnated to chat and I had to look too busy to do so, watched Orange is the new black because Lesbians
Yourself.
>>
>>23959632
The series turned to shite two seasons ago, but we need to know who wins and Cersei is looking hot!
Also I h8 John Snow, couldn't he just stay dead.
>>
>>23959390
Saved for future investment.
>>
File: Moreunicorns.png (245 KB, 1445x921) Image search: [Google]
Moreunicorns.png
245 KB, 1445x921
>>23959475
Hebrews gonna jew man

I was waiting for him to pour water on it and tell me about the benefits of water-cooling. he drank that like he's done it tons of times, what a trooper. Wonder how'd he'd explain how he cooks his meals or takes a potty.

Theres around three or four courses for a auto technician. There's a couple Engine Repair, Suspension work, Collision Repair, Fuel System, Brakes, Alignments and ducking air conditioning. Some books might cover all of that
but it depends on where you go to study. Some shitty places might have you using books that are older than you.
Usually its that way or you could try the all american way and get a sports scholarship and drink beer all the day long.
Take your time fampie I will wait for you on the marrow

Pic related to searching auto technician
TRIGGERED me with this fantasy black female mechanic. Never seen one in my life black male mechanics are as rare as they are
>>
>>23959632
I can read some different shit to you as well if you ever feel like it. Your accent is pretty good tbqh, your voice is fairly pleasant to listen to. 9/10 tbqh.

Aye, see you tomorrow. Come around, negger.

>GoT
It was shit since forever just like any other series. Plen.
>>23959645
You aren't far off. I remember one of the teachers in the school remarking how she has noticed that people that live by the coast in general tend to be more agressive, harsh and hardy.
Don't burden your head with such things so late night.

I'll make it. Completely serious about this.
>implying my stubborn nature could ever give up completely :^)
Though seriously speaking, that is the goal of my life, given how unlikely it is, I find it interesting, at least.

Will you teach me some voodoo?

Please do tell me, I was just joking. Gosh, it would be shiny to go all grumpy on me. Pwes Haneen?

What did the doctor say?
>tfw strong nails

The same old, the same old. Really nothing new. :(
>>23959660
Can you record some of that as well?
>>
>>23959401
Nah all outside, once I had legit +20 cats at my door waiting for , my mom went crazy that period trying to make me get rid of at least 15 kek
But I loved muh cats

Are you interested in finding someone now
You know you could just pick up girls by having the cockroach video ready at your phone and just show em, they be all over that shite kek

But aren't the murderers in state prisons ? what about rapists tho also state right
It's really complicated here cause politics and shite, but might come work as a guard in murica

Saved for research

Bitch I'm pro vid producer, I'm only supporting you like this with my name and shite
Kek I have shitton of embarrassing videos of me and my little siblings pretending to be pirates or swordsmen...etc.
>>
>>23959669
Hebrews aren't the same as Jews. Jesus said that Jews are of Synagogue of Satan and shieeet.

kek dude, he is actually a PC technician, so he could probably pull of some crazy shit. He is pretty famous by the looks of the views on his videos, although most of it is in Finnish. There was a Finnish channel about cooking meals whilst drunk, I swear it is the funniest shit I've seen because the place where it was filmed legit looked like a complete dump and that guy was some sort of a neckbeard alcoholic with too much free time on his hands.

I know a few technicians in person. They tend to be alcoholics. You intend on picking up on that as well?
How good is your place where you intend to study?
kek, how do I into one? I can't play any sports.

Why though? You fellas afraid of them engines? ;)
>tfw almost every single mechanic is a self taught alcoholic
Idk what's wrong with this kind of people here lel.
>>
>>23958450
What am I thinking right now then?
Let me talk to her, I can maybe help out eh ;)
Why would you, it's not like you did anything bad.

Don't have to bb. Don't need to think twice to know already. Again with this we.

I was just messing with you, wanted to see what you said anyways.

Who was it then? Seems like I wasn't the only one with avatars lol.
Oh my Allah, if she only knew it was everywhere 24/7 for months here lmao.
You're so cruel, I love it. Is it true that you showed ankle to Abdul btw?

Ew no thanks, fuck yourself.

Better than Arabs. Stay mad shitskin.

:/, idk if I should bother now...

No make me.

I'm right every time and I hate it because either way it is a bad thing if I am right or wrong.
Good luck jumping over that beaner.
I wouldn't trust you with my tacos de lengua and my Corona, kankerhoer.
>>23959475
No thanks, I like being free.

I am serious, the violin and the vocals are top notch, I am tryng to see if I can get the music for that.
Mortality*

You have to go to the experts, /c/ :)

Nope, you're safe ;) ;) ;)
How I does that? Am new here xD XD ex dee

>But the German is a filthy communist
Wait waht...

>can't buy video camera
>buy laptop instead
They are the best thiugh, I sold one to a co-worker after I dropped it and use the insurance to get a new one lol.
I wish, would be better tbqh.
That sucks, I might as well stay here and since it gets below zero.

No one is telling you to.

Who is bullying you sweetie, I will give them a right scolding.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo11 (1).jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo11 (1).jpg
31 KB, 800x600
>>23959674
Just realized it's 1 AM, time did fly by

It is interesting, you have so much potential, more than anyone I've ever encountered

Ok seriously this is simple Palestinian shite
You'll need clean water and a metal plate with noise making chains on side, with arabic lines carved on it(probably quraan)
You put the water in, spit once in it, read a specific line from Quraan and put it outside the window for the night, the next night you drink before you sleep and makes nightmares stop.

>Pic related

Not my hand nails, my toenails, back when I wuz deeprassed and shite my health was meh so my toenails and hair started breaking, my hair is now better with better diet, he gave me some strengthening polish for my nails, and a cream for my eczema

Implying I have any new shite other than getting some meds

Not now my sister is back ;-;
>>
>>23959721
You'd be very free here, just like janitors, who do it FOR FREE.

I like violins and strings in general so I can relate to that.
Mortality doesn't real as eternal recurrence is real.

>/c/
ayy rmao

You promise? Don't break my poor heart by breaking any of those. I'm a capricious boi after all.
Idk, I came here from reddit XXDDDDDD

You heard it. He is. Ask him. I tried to convert him to meme fascism, but he wouldn't listen. ;^)

Tbqh I just want a new phone. Mine is an old Nokia, I think I already posted it here, and I'd like to have something to browse this thread late night in the comfort of my bed. Whilst thinking about u of courshe ;))

Winters are a mixed bag. Sometimes it is very warm, then it gets really cold for a week or two. Then it goes back to being warm. When it is really cold and it's snowing it is pure hell to move all the snow just so I can get outside of my house. Comfy though.

Protect me from those who do.

There is this Muslim virgin terrorist with an itch for that. I can't quite get what is wrong with her, I guess it is midlife crisis because she hasn't bombed anything for Muhammad, PBU.
>>
>>23959767
PBUH*
>>
>>23959760
Yeah, soon enough you will go to bed.

You haven't encountered much people, I'd guess, but I will stop being humble and say thanks to that. I appreciate it.

Does this legit ((^:) work? How do you know? We Latvians have some magics, it's mostly carving a certain sigil above your bed, doorstep and sho on, or having some specific herbs to fight certain things. I don't know too much about this lel.

ouu, that is very qt. Why the tears? ;_;

That sounds good, I really hope you get in good health before you have to work or continue your studies. How is your mood, btw? Are you feeling any better? I hope so.

You best find novelty in simple things, that is what amounts to making your days interesting.

Damn, she is such a bashtard at times. :(
>>23959783
Don't behead me for my mistake.

Should I record something kek?
>>
I love this movement from the "Appassionata". Not the best interpretation, bit too fast, but I kind of like it for what it is. YouTube sucks for classical. I should start torrenting music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHcE9oUDP9w
>>
>>23959692
I like outside cats more if their all cooped up in a house or a room they'll start doing the most odd things. Plus cat shit can kill women apparently
How are you suppose to get rid of outside cats? Other than shipping them off somewhere. Were you feeding strays or were those all yours? pretty funny nevertheless

Yeah a little bit but I'd rather move out and get my shit back together before getting into something serious. This is a house of the lord after all. What about you? But I mean semi-serious no marriying
Lel I think I'll take your advice on that, but don't forget this is LA I'd probably get ask why I have cockroaches or scream at it. Might as well fill my phone up with anime shit

Not all murders are defined as breaking federal law. If you go killing ppl in different states then that will get you in fed prison. But they throw murderer and pedophile in a state jail your charge determines a lot of things. The state prison in
my home town releases alot of pedophiles in that city for what ever damn reason. There's alot of rapist over there

Most of those guards are all military veterans go figure, but they hire green normies. You'll probably have a good reputation

At least throw me a bone and put my name in the credits. Your jewing me over other wise, pretty hard I might add
Ohhhhhhhh you know your going to have to find a way to post it, if its not on some old camcorder or something. i want to see your swordsmanship. Hope you can pivot
>>
>>23959590
Call me Kenway, private.
>we
Who is this we?
That's expected at least. I am talking about the fat ugly ones though that still managed to pop out a kid like it is their job.
No don't say that lol, there's lots of qt black women, I have seen many actually but most tend to be mix :/ a black gril did rape me in middle school though so...
I think all the radiation messed them up.
:'(
>chave white nana
Lol for what?

That's a good excuse actually, this heat is killer.

KEK, I was going to tell you to skip that oart I fucked uo the post and didn't even bother to correct it.
I guess originally it was, but it cane to become a representation if the ridiculousness of the /soc/ poster, or that is what I told myself. Anyways yes people are insane.

Lmao, gotta keep looking at the floor and everyone be like , dafuq this fool looking for, pennies?
I-I don't know...up to you...I suppose.
You just said three words in a row that are no no's but if she has a benis ok.
Lap ride from me? Thought you'd never ask :D
Star Track makes sense kek.
I was introduced to J-pop from an old friend that used to post here, which is why I like it more, but K-pop is alright too.

Have another for free my friend :)
Yes it is, would I have to burn myself as well?
Kek, ikr. I remember a friend who left it in his backpack which was in the locker room when we had gym that day and when we went back to change the locker was busted open and psp was gone.
>>23959767
I rather cause trouble for free, oh wait I do already lol.

I like all muscial elements, if I put more dedication into it I could probably learn another one or two.
I meant in thinking one is akin to a god, nvm though.

/d/ then?

Yes I'm serious, I don't do that anymore, well just from time to time but it is boring now.
The sub /r/4chan sent me hear, said I would like it, an so far I see only 2 people here :/ where are the grils?

I read everything, but not that part lol. I mean he is dumb but he isn't that stupid :3
>>
>>23959721
I said what you mean, not what you think, learn2read faggit
Oh yes definitely talk to her foar me
You're right again(twice in same thread I'm impressed) I did not

If I had a little more energy I would reference you to he post in which you agreed with me on the possible meaning of his post

Some Finn dude, nigga I got so many, there was a period when I was with these Mexican looking Indians who were basically a cult worshiping Naurto, I posted so much to point one of them made me an admin of his/her page

I had this board needed a little improvement

Did you find out from Fatima who found out from Hamed
Kek I was gonna release one as a nude

One more line pls , I only stopped cause sister is here

It is a bad thing? how?
>>
>>23959767
>>23959888
Phone is good if you're out of the house imo, but it is frustrating have to take longer to do everything on this for chan related things, which in case the computer is better. Should really buy one.

Same here, it hasn't snowed that much though lately, the last good blizzard was 3/4 years ago. I miss the snow, moght move in with my bae though lol.

Yea child, I am not the protector of the damned instead of the creator.

Ah yes, she has a knack for doing that to intelligent and attractive people. It is resentment and repression that fuel her hatred as well. Do not falter, I have handled this beast for eons and I have become quite the hunter.
>>
>>23959717
Thats news to me tbqh, but jesus was a jew himself and he forgave everyone for jewing him over on the cross. Probably where the term "jewing" someone over came from

That explains all the motherboards and electronics laying around. But jesus that cooking channel sounds halirous it already sounded like he was drunk trying to pronounce words. I don't know how I'd handle listening to some drunk Finn slurring every word
he says while cooking in a bombed out room. Does he at least cook five-course meals when hes drunk?

Yeah alot of them are sleez bags my old boss was 22 years sobor. That dude use to be a cochead back the 80s working at a dealership. I don't plan on making it a serious career maybe do it until I find something serious to study.
And hell I really don't plan on being an alcoholic have enough of those in my family but I can't foresee what happens in the future :/

Its pretty basic just a community college with mexican students that would be twice my age. But theres tons of them just depends how far i want to drive or ride to them.
Git gud at football or water polo in highschool, then get scouted but a college. That part is probably the hardest and most fucked up.

Don't ask me I have no clue. Blacks love cars and driving and hate spending money. Why not learn some shit here and there. There are some but its mostly either shitty ass tireshops or classic car speed shop
I wouldn't say self-taught there's more than one garage money in the shop

I've just never seen one usually female mechanics are more on the butchier side and white
>>
>>23959805
By soon you mean around 4 AM kek
I'm tired not so tired like I would faint any moment kind of tired cause I slept for an hour during the day but it was the faint kind of sleep kek

I've encountered the worst, the "intellects", welcome OuO

Idk haven't felt the need to get rid of nightmares, on the contrary I enjoy them but I will look for those plates and take pictures tomorrow
We have also the salt on doorstep but that is to de-voodoo

Cause you were hmm-ing and Shiny-ing...etc.

Yeah it's what I'm trying to get over with this period that I'm NEETing in

Well it's only cause I get to post about it later kek

She was trying to get me to make the dishes when clearly knows that my hand is already burning

RECORD Islamic shite pls
>>
>>23959907
Learn to speak inglish then I will apply for U.K citizenship.
Ok, I am, give telefonic number ples, and address while you are at it.
Yas, I'm in roll, maybe I can get chicken tendies today!
Nope wrong, you did.

Meaning you have no evidence therefore this statement was for naught and is invalid like many of the ones you write.

I am honestly wordless right now, makes me glad I did,'t have access to internet all these years kek. I NEED STOORIES FOR THESE, why were you such a weeb kek. Admin lmao, such obsession with power just for a few retarts that spammed CHIDORI CHIDORI RASENGAAAAAAN

>improvement
Ano, hai hai, sweetie you sure did improve...something :3

No I didn't, Muhamed didn't let me out today, do tell?
>nude
Ew gross why, if it's like your finger I might have to gouge my eyes out.

Ugh fine what song was that.

It just is, kinda like I told you so situations and when I have a suspicion on someone.
>>
>>23959888
You can cause as much trouble as you'd like aroudnd my house. ;)

>if
Thus replied the Spartan king.
If.
What instruments though, seriously speaking?
One becomes a God thus.

What about that place now???

Last time you did?
Reddit? Wow. I am actually from Tumblr. I totally like these shows and am an original human bean like that.

He is qt, isn't he not? :^)
>>23959914
I will be, sometimes. Yeah, it probably is, but I don't intend to browse much from the phone. It's just a tool to take photographs with whilst having the function to call and ocasionally drop by a short shitpot. I really want to show you guys my surroundings; they can be quite beautiful, I swear.

We had some this winter, but it was pretty mild in and all.

YOU CREATED ME? Why, maker! Didst I ask you to mold me from the clay? Did I beg thee to set my dust to life?
>this is actually me paraphrasing very good lines of poetry from Paradise Lost where Satan asks why; it's very good seriously speaking

Spoken like a true Nietzschean. I have finally found a kindred soul.
>>23959939
I bet he said it himself as they put it on the cross, "Damn father, these kikes sure do love to Jew a fine Hebrew like myself, wew ".

You'd love it. Finns are walking memes. Nah, just some spaghetti and shit like that, nothing too complex, but it was genuinely fun to watch. Shame I forgot the name for those videos. :/

Ey, whatever sets your jib. It's good to have a certificate to earn money with whilst studying for something greater. Speaking of alcoholic mechanics, I guess it's an Eastern European thing.

When do you begin studying? Sorry if you already said it and I missed it.
>git gud at footbal or water polo
Kek, neither of those do me any good. I'm too skelly for any of those.

>hate spending money
But what about all the bling and shiet? SWAG niggah. That costs some top dollar.

I've never seen a female mechanic at all lel.
>>
>>23959940
4:00*. AM/PM is inferior time format.
So what kind of special snowflake tier of tired this is?

>OuO
kek why this in this context tho?
They still got the better educations and social positions. Now, now, I'm very far away from them.

Oh please do. Salt on doorstep sounds so Supernatural. Like really, have your people no originality?
I hate my nightmares too, pretty intense and no fun at all. I almost always forget them though.

>you were hmm-ing and shiny-ing
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RKS9FPxCtv
Does this work?

Your progress so far seems alright, please keep going on so I am not the only one ITT trying to make improvements.

Now that is just bullying. Tell her to STOP NOW!

Very bad. Not shiny or funny at all though.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LyYaScC7iG
>>
>>23959888
Oh captain my captain, "Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan lalalala la bamba"
The ducking feds man they did that in the 1900s
It cause they have more charisma than you or me, or they just leave their spunk in the most easy women, I'd like to know that myself to be quite honest.
What happened to pulling out?
Uhhhhhhhhh you know you'll have to tell that story in 4chan court know in front of your peers

She'll tell me about all her sexual exploits during the sixties and how she shagged all over the damn place, then tell me how the saxon defeated the romans cause she'll be older than dirt.

It was 109F outside yesterday I could barley even thing or walk when I was out and about

Its water under the bridge now we all bueno cuz
Basically that in a nutshell and that if you post a pic of yourself you had a good 62% of getting shopped by him.

Just tell them, "I me looking at floors cuz preddy lady walk by wit bootie butt, and me no want rock sausage in paaaanntz"
Idk I could keep going with those names till I'm satisfied
Lel two of those three are red flags in my book. But I'll never tell ;^p. Theres plenty of benis wielding "grills" in new york new york go find you one
I got a long list of shit I want so I'll be on your lap for a minute
So in your professional jap pop is more superior to korean, might as well get on board one of them. That pop wave is hitting the states pretty hard now

Well I shouldn't, but why the hell not she can be my royal cook or something redundant like that
Your talking about jumping into a wildfire so at some point you'll get burnt. POLO!!! not me first
For real man in retrospect those things were pretty crappy, ppl went thru all that trouble and stalking around and stealing shit that going to die when they get back home.
>>
>>23960001
>dat off by one tho

No. My mom would whip me :'(

I prefer Aoede.
What I would like to learn? The sax and accordian lol, and the violin I guess.
I learned the guitar first then the bass since it basically the same, typical, but I taught myself the drums and piano/keyboards to an extent.
Why be something "perfect".

Learn how to asian there.

I did what?
Oh fuck you reminded I have to make one, I wasn't serious about that but idk, maybe a joke one if I get that bored.

He is, and he has a nice butt tbqh.

I meant I should really buy one for myself lol, this way I could do other shit at the same time. Yes I know, I see here in Google Maps kek. It is though, I should have taken more pictures of when I went to Mexico because anywhere can be a great place if you want it to be.

Winter is the best.
t. Elsa

I meant to say now, dumb typos, no I didn't, I was impregnated by ball of feathers and then decapitated.
I avtually read that, it is very good, shitpost or not. Coming from a very religious background, always made me wonder about these events, what happened that ,Lucifer his most faithful servant wanted the power, or acknowledgement? Idk I loved reading these types of stories though.

No ressentiment here b0ss.
>>
>>23959963
I English better than you and your family combined
Shure 666 6969 eastern Sahara

Rly now?

Kek I was too weeb
We had this naruto quiz time everyday and users who answer correctly get to have one request from admin kek
I once drew a sasuke for page kek
+200 notifications per day
I did not ask to be admin I was chosen due to my excelling weeb skills

What did I improve then

Gotta go my own way
>>
>>23960106
I always pull of a Latvian with my digits; off by one. So is my entire life this way.

C-can I whip you? I'll be gentle.

You prefer things? Wow, what a pleb. Indubitably so.
Why those? I'd love to play a keyboard, but I have no clue where to start and no means atm. Are cheap synths any good?
>God
>perfect
>omnipotent
>omni-everything
Subhuman conception of God: a lazy thing that gets everything done with no effort. Thus Semitic monotheism assumes an inferior form once more. ;)

I am already an Asian, haven't you seen my true form Mongolian cheekbones and squinty eyes?

You know, imitate people. :]
Oh fug, I forgot about that thing as well. Don't forget now that I did remind you.

Haha, I agree. Haha brah, like, there is nothing homo about 'mirin some guys backside, r-right? No gomer. ;)

What kind of a mobile machine are you using now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

LET IT GOOOOOOO

Ah, I am once more disappointed in my search for my maker.
Depends on your viewpoint. More Romantic interpretation would have it he was just a noble spirit in search for freedom. Christian one would have it that he was at fault at everything due to his vanity. Etc. It goes all over the place.

NONE? TRULY MAN HAS BEEN OVERCOME.
>>
File: why rome fell.png (63 KB, 687x716) Image search: [Google]
why rome fell.png
63 KB, 687x716
C a n I h a v e a (You)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFWHB40N4pE
>>
I'm slow cause posting from phone
I gave my laptop to my baby sister as I promised for half an hour cause she did me a favor and she adorable I can't say no

>>23960065
I am only pleb
It's a little more than my usual tired but not enough to gtfo tired

Cause thank you and "appreciate it"
What good is education when they know nothing

I said it was de-voodoo jeez
There are many ways and there's a book supposedly for summoning jin I have it on pdf
My cousin once had a fight with her husband and came to our house
5AM her husband calls ordering her to come home cause he got a sheikh to get jin out of her kek
>>
>>23960001
Fuck you made me laugh, I'm sure he said alot of things he had to repent for. Like, "fucking jewfags REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Damn shame I'll never meet one here unless maybe at the beach. Theres always groups of scandinavians and germans in speedos over there. Maybe some intensive youtube searching might bring something up no promises tho

Thats the plan unless I can find another certificate to study on thought about bar tending, parents made me make their drinks and open beer bottles when I was a kid. Yo all mechanics are shitters in some way I don't trust a single one of them unless i know they have good intentions. I was
lucky enough to work at a pretty honest shop.

I haven't even planned on starting yet still weighing my options and what not, its all bueno
Maybe you could try golf. But most good golf players are all prodigies or something like that. Like asian pianist

Probably should have said black people don't like spending money. Jigaboos or niggas like wasting and flashing cash cause they can. All the grown regular black men I've known all tend to be cheap as fuck, I'll be one of those someday

You'll really have to look its rare as fuck. I'm sure german has some in upscale auto shops their all crazy about "muh persecution automobiles" over there
>>
>>23960100
Goddammit, I know how to play that song kek.
Shhh, don't say too much, they webs have spiders...
Probably kek, I mean after a while of no sexual contact I probably would not care after a point I guess, not sure, would you give up your dignity for 30 seconds of pounding the ham?
It never was a thing :/
No is embarrassing...
It wasn't rape, I was at a formal since it was my last year there (actually correction: this happened in junior high lol) and this irl just came up to me and started grinding her ass on my fucking dick, I was what especially since my fucking nuts were being mashed into powder but ok, didn't want to say anything since I was actually scared kek.

Lmao dude, that some woman you want there.

Ew ew ew, so hot, another anon posted and it was 120!!! How?

Phew, I didn't want to lose the only friend I have here :"(
I'd say more like 65%, but he was selective on who I guess.

How about Dindu Boner? So people won't suspect you when you get horny lol.
Do tell, do tell!
Kek, don't even fucking mention it, so many encounters of the third kind.
I can't even grow a plant, much less facial hair, you're getting coal now.
What? I like both of them senpai...
Is it idk? I just met another anon who likes j-pop and that has been the only one so far. Idk about here though, maybe Baby Metal?

Being a cook isn't redundant, for women at least hue.
FUCK, MAAAAARCOOOOO.
It was the only competitor to Nintendo's handhelds, we can give them that.
>>
>>23960065
>he said zuzu
OuO

I'm trying really slowly and aimlessly

Omfg
KEEEEEK you sound so autistic my sides
>>
>>23960163
You're slow, but that is not because of any cell phones. ;^) That's cute of you; hopefully she kills your meme folder.

You ought to get over the pleb stage.
Can you draw a chart so I can get a clear idea as to what the hell is happening with you?

OuO, thank you agein.
Yes, but it's not like I am that knowledagble anyways. It's too soon for me too dismiss those people, although I'm getting there.

Oh really? Can we summon one? I really need some things, hopefully a djinn can provide.
>get in fight with wife
>assume it's demons infernal at fault
Wew, quite the relationships you have there, you Palestinians.

I know some guy who got his wife pissed and she refused to talk with him. So he called our version of 911, got doctors and everything. She was even more furious, but he just said "How could I know nothing was at fault when she couldn't utter a word?". He got fined though for abusing emergency services kek.

>>23960164
Jesus was the original robot. Hated normies and all. Didn't even hate them, but had superior contempt for them.

Speedos? Kek, I'm in no mood to go through Finnic autismos.

kek, they are indeed, I know this myself. Lots of them lie about the prices for the parts they replace and make their work really expensive.

Gold sounds bit too expensive for me. Remember, I am a poorfaggot. Piano? Well I'd like to get into that.

kek, at least they sound very pragmatic and all. How niggah you are yourself? Ever had a nigga moment? I had mine bydlo moments with squatting and doing stupid shit lel.

They probably don't even exist and it's all a meme.
>>23960198
Pw-wes, t-ty.

Aimlessly?

>you sound so autistic
;_;
N-no more vocaroos.
>>
Best vidya soundtrack coming through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2iBSfPcWb0
>>
Sorry everyone going now, smell ya fegs l8er.
>>23960128
Actually my parents know English, they just don't speak it...
Thanks I will call after this last post ;)

Yes rly.

>was
Quiz me doc, what do O get if perfect score :)
Post pic of Sasuke, he is so hot btw unf. I would let him chidori senbon all over my ninja tools if ya know what I mean ;)
No wonder you are used to these types of dealings, you would be an excellent secretary.
>excelling weeb skills
[Citation needed]

You tell me and I confirm these claims or lies.

https://clyp.it/u40l25so
I did this in one take lmao at the voice crack I can't go low for shit, I am too tired for this, tomorrow you better have your head in the game cuz we singing all day, capisce.
Night muñeca, gotta go watch me my Jap shows.
>>
>>23960229
You know you supposed to start with Tsundere not end, she's ten and pretty reliable I just say baby cause she so young to me

I will eventually as I converse daily with supreme mexican mails
Chart says I'm officially tired rn

Stop ty-ing pls
What day exactly next week tho, start collecting berries that is

I'll start reading, I once planned but never got to do it, to print a page of that book and wrap with some hair, throw it my grandfather's house randomly and wait for someone to find it, they would freak out cause they believe in that shit
When they were robbed, they brought a guy to ask the jinn who was it

You haven't heard anything yet, my dad once heard my Aunt on phone with her husband conspiring against her daughter in law, they were planning to pay a black dude to go in the house when their son gets home so he thinks she cheating and divorces her kek

Kek you have a little of whatever it is we have, but just a little

>Aimlessly
Nothing concrete yet I mean

O pls it's almost as funny as Stacy's Mom.
>>
>>23959882
They stray cats, or the first one was at least then she had kids and her kids had kids and they had kids...etc.
I raised a few generations myself
How can they kill women?
Stop feeding them she suggested, but I never listened
All my cute kittens got stolen by school kids eventually ;-;

That seems like the reasonable thing to do tbqh, I do not have this thing on my head these days either, there is so much that I should do before even thinking about thinking about it
Isn't LA supposed to be filled with "Artistic" and Quirky peoples, you did it for the art remember

Fug, why would they do such a thing
You better watch yo ass outside

I'll show'em my bones, and tell stories of how I bullied my baby siblings
Plus Palestinians are Jihadists by nature

Well I live with them so, I learned a thing or two
Kek hell NO never.
>>
>>23960279
>Kek
Boi are they at it tonight
Night Ish.
>>
File: rarest.jpg (113 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
rarest.jpg
113 KB, 480x640
>>23960279
Later m9.
>>23960283
How would I know? I'm not an autistic weeb. You call everyone baby. You called me one as well once. REEE.

kek rmao
You are such a low-energy cuck. How can someone get tired is beyond me. If sleep could be completely eliminated, without it having any or too many negative effects, I'd pick it without hestitation. I hate sleeping. As I said, feels like death.

Make me, weakling.
Probably Monday. Will have to go and check out the local forests earlier though. I need to make a new path for me to cross the ditch that stands in way of me having a shortcut to forest without needing to go around.

Just do it though. Don't you believe it at all? You know, all the magick. I had some interest in occult, but it's not exactly like this folk foocus-poocus.

All of this sounds like stuff from soap operas. Like why kek? All of that planning and scheming. No wonder why Jews are so thrifty coming from such a stock.

Sucks.

No, stop making fun of me. I'm all serious now and no vocaroos ever.
>>
Just learned that a friend got k.i.a in syria. Hold me guise :(
>>
File: my slumber disturbed.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
my slumber disturbed.png
75 KB, 325x244
>>23960333
Kek has spoken.

RIP. ;_;
>>
>>23960333
Y you guys cucking around in Syria, what you get for sticking you jewy noses in other people's business.
>>
>>23960337
T-thanks
>>23960341
m8... your assumptions are wrong
>>
>>23960328
>Smug
Alright I'll be going, I'd say wish you a pleasant night but I wouldn't want my lowly version of a night-wish coming true.
>>
>>23960360
If he's a Syrian then I'm sorry

I have a 'murican cousin who served while in Iraq and had he been killed there would've said same thing so nothing personal.
>>
>>23960197
Play or sing cause your you just declare to the audeinace that you are indeed the captain and not a sailor. Guitar riff when
Fuck them B, fuck all of them B they took my drugs and mai kids
>30 seconds
That sounds about as long as a fat dude can go for. I don't think I would even if it means going to pound town, kids are for life. Who knows tho maybe if shes really really horny, and I can't resist the puss
Ohhh I've had that happen by some girls but never on the dick and in such a vicious way. NICCCCCCCEEEEEEE wish that happened more often to me in school

I'm not asking for too much theres a bunch of sleezy ass old folks left behind from those days

I saw that and if that was really where he lived a pray for him. Palm Desert and Palm Springs are one of the hottest cities in the state. Hotter than the high desert where i use to live

Ah shucks you really think so? But theres like a totally of 3 or 4 friends in this thread atm
65% feels more solid but yeah I think I'm under the radar cause I'm not qt nor have a bagina

Lol I didn't do nothing boners should be a new meme
>Darnell
>Justin
>Donta
>Kevrel
>Teshawn
>Darelle
The list could go on
Kek thats pretty damn funny. I'm glad I live in little mexico, I'd have to go pretty deep into downtown LA or hollywood to run into some purebred boipussy. But you'll run into at hipster shit
How did you know I wanted a certain kind of plant? Y-you really are him aren't you. But fuck man i feel you idk where all my facial hair is at.
Theres been kpop concerts popping up here and there apparently. It took a good while for it to reach over here might get big sooner or later. I feel like I've seen some of their songs somewhere.

Its redundant cause she won't be the bang wife just the cook that stays quieit like in my japanese fanfic
To late to bad now i get the chance of thinking it over
Thats true but that didn't last that long. Plus no one wanted to buy me one cause their were so damn spensive.
>>
>>23960365
Why are you so mean? This is rude.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.