[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-makeup threat. Why do you girls wear makeup? Am I insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 28
Anti-makeup threat.
Why do you girls wear makeup? Am I insane to think that natural girls look way better without makeup?!?
Also pics of yourself with makeup vs no makeup...
I'm convinced I'm not the only one. Now let just prove it.
>>
Self bumpt
>>
>>23944069
not everyone wears that much makeup like in the OP pic. I usually don't wear much day to day, just enough to cover blemishes. But sometimes I like to do a whole face because it makes me feel pretty and it goes really well with a nice outfit. I also am expected to wear it for professional events and whatnot.
>>
why do you care so much mate, people are free to do what they want, plenty of girls don't use makeup
>>
File: jkzo29.jpg (66 KB, 611x565) Image search: [Google]
jkzo29.jpg
66 KB, 611x565
>>23944069
women need makeup, very few can get away without wearing any, most chicks look mediocre without makeup
>>
>>23944069
I don't even wear makeup, and I still roll my eyes at people like you, OP.
>>
>>23944520
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with your freedom point of view. I just think that most of the time makeup kindda ruin the natural effect.
>>
>>23944069
>I'm not like the other guys
>>
>>23944603
I highly doubt they sit in front of a mirror thinking of you when they put their makeup on. It's not a presentation for you. It's what the girl wants.
>>
you do like it when we wear makeup. you just don't know we're wearing makeup most of the time because we go for a more natural look than op pic

with no makeup at all you get shit like >>23944540

nobody looks good in a washed out complexion, splotchy skin, or dark circles
>>
women need makeup to create the illusion that they are beautiful goddesses. they have no value to society other than how fuckable they are, how aesthetically pleasing to the eye they are.

there are women who are pretty without makeup, but OP's picture is definitely not an example of that. bitch looks haggard.
>>
>>23944618
This, I wear makeup because I feel self conscious. I spent my whole life being told I was ugly, so I wear makeup all the time now
>>
File: 1389243632405.png (204 KB, 329x444) Image search: [Google]
1389243632405.png
204 KB, 329x444
>>23944069
Ok.
I wear no makeup, and if i ever wear some it's some very light and natural makeup (also helps that i take good care of my skin so besides dark circles i'm k.)
But fuck, i roll my eyes so hard at people like you OP. You sound like these dumbasses going "hurdur i'm guna take her swimming on teh first date, wimminz with makeup are false advertisment XD"
Just whatever man, let the girls (and even dudes) wear makeup, it's a form of art, it can enhance beauty,it can do amazing things! It's fucking cool. They're not doing it for your pleasure but for themselves anyway. That makes them happy.
Also doesn't help that:
>lots of girls get called ugly
>feelsbadmang.jpg
>they resort to makeup to feel more confident or because fuck it they just like it
>durr durr too much makeup is ugly
>oh ok, look i'm going natural now!
>durr durr so ugly please take care of yourself put some makeup on
>>
What OP means to say is that girls who wear makeup are then out of his league, so if they'd just go without makeup maybe he'd have a shot.
>>
I prefer no makeup. I have no issue with others enjoying it, but it makes me feel dirty and as if my skin can't breathe, so I've only worn it a few times in my life. I just do my best to take care of my skin, drink a lot of water and eat right.

This kind of topic always seems to hit a lot of nerves, though.
>>
>>23945836
>>23945865
Both these are on point.

I wear makeup because it's fun and temporary, removable art. It takes skill and practice. It's time I get to dedicate just to myself and making myself feel nice. Sometimes I just throw on concealer, sometimes I do the no-makeup makeup look, and sometimes I do a full face with pretty lipstick. No matter what I do, I'm certainly not wearing it for shitty dudes who talk shit about a legit hobby lmao.
>>
>>23946264
How'd you learn to do it so well? I'm trying to learn how but these youtube make up tutorials ain't making it easy ;-;
>>
>>23946543
The youtube folks are more of a social thing in my experience. They don't get into the nitty gritty details about good technique for blending and shit, they're just like, "Now blend this very specific color from a brand that is totes not paying me to promote them..."

Honestly just a lot of dicking around on my own to figure out what works best for my skin type and figuring out what looks best on my face from the advice of other, normal people. Check out MakeupAddiction if you have a chance. Normal folks who just really like makeup and will tell you when a product is ass. And they do lots of way more useful tutorials.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1702x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1702x630
I've just started wearing makeup so folks working with me will view me as an authority figure... It sadly works because of the intimidation factor :/
>>
Yeah, I wish women didn't wear make up, but guys are victims of social pressure too. It would be nice to find someone that doesn't blindly conform to society yeah, but you'd have better luck winning the lottery.
>>
>>23946720
Wearing makeup isn't necessarily blindly conforming to society brah.
>>
>>23946678
I dont get where the intimidation factor is but I'd cum on your face
>>
>>23946678
I genuinely think you look the best without make up, though you look great with a small amount of makeup too.
>>
>>23945836
You sound like those muslim women who say they're more "comfortable" in a burka

Do what you want, but you're still a cuck
>>
>>23946855
Judging women for their personal choices doesn't usually help you get laid. Just btw.
>>
>>23945836
You are the worst. OP said nothing of those things you insinuate. Please stop projecting your insecurities on others.

But it's fascinating to see that the beauty of female faces is so competitive that random anonymous people like OP get shat on for having a different opinion in aesthetics.

I too think that women look better without makeup. Unlike OP, who said nothing of that sort, I strongly feel that wearing makeup is what you call dishonest, mainly with oneself. This only poses a problem if you try to be honest in first place. Like that concept itself had some value. Ridiculous.

Not being honest isn't exactly a bad thing. Being good at lying and deceiving is a skill. Being good at painting your face is a skill too. Having enough money to have people paint your face is a sign of wealth. All of those are positive things! A reason to be proud of oneself.

But there's no need to associate it with honesty. And if you want to be honest to yourself, don't try to hide behind paint. You are, most likely, beautiful. If you weren't, makeup wouldn't do shit either.
>>
I wear makeup a lot; dont get me wrong, I feel beautiful without makeup, and I do go out without it, but I wear it a lot.
Why?
Because I think it's really cool. I like glitter on my eyes and I like the fact that I can make my lips literally any color. I like making my face glow and shimmer.
If a guy says I look beautiful or compliments my makeup honestly I blow it off.
But if a girl compliments my makeup IT MAKES MY WHOLE DAMN DAY.
Why?
Because I'm really not doing it to impress a guy (even though I'm straight).
I just think its a really cool way to temporarily alter yourself, like a tattoo but you can wash it off at the end of the day. When a girl compliments my makeup she's recognizing the time that it took to make my eyeliner sharp and even and how blended the smokey greens on my eyelids are. It's kind of like a way of making myself a canvas and producing art every day.
>>
File: 1451766961057.png (631 KB, 751x500) Image search: [Google]
1451766961057.png
631 KB, 751x500
>>23944069
>Why do you girls wear makeup?
>posts pic that perfectly sums up why
>>
>>23947098
And at the same time you completely deny a male person the capability to recognize your art. Did I get that right?
>>
I prefer my girl to not wear makeup because it makes them appear more confident to me and a lot sexier because of that. Don't mind if you don't agree.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1294x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1294x645
these threads are always really interesting for me to see, but i never post myself..sorry it's a kinda shitty comparison but it's the best i have right now :(
>>
Op here..

I just want clarify some stuff here. For girls that thinks that I'm judging them for wearing make up... well you may think what you want.I do not judge or lower any womans that wear makeup. I, personally, thinks that natural girl, even with dark cercles, imperfections or any other things that make you thinks your ugly... well to MY eyes...and I don't know why... I wish I could more than ever now...well is simply just beautiful. I know for some people I don't make sense.

No I don't have any confidence issues, and yes I did date and been in relationship with girls that are in love with makeup....

longstoryshort... I'm just saying that girls... are just beautiful as they are. And adding makeup ... more often ... just hide the real beauty.

Again that's my personal opinion.
I Never meant to offend anyone here
>>
>>23946678
>>23947393
Thankx for contributing!!
You both are gorgeous !!!
>>
Make up looks damn awful.

I tell this to every girl i go out with, they always ignore me and wear it anyway.
I don't understand the social pressure as a guy but i suspect that girls just wear it for other girls. Doesn't matter how feminist or otherwise intelligent, all girls fall for this nonsense (in US at least).
>>
Men look great without makeup, women not so much. kek, we truly are the superior gender lads.
>>
File: blue.jpg (42 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
42 KB, 540x720
I started wearing FX make up
I experimented with regular make up and then realized when you're wearing it people take you more seriously because you put forth effort into your appearance that day.
1/2
>no make up, just out of the shower
>>
File: cute.jpg (41 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
41 KB, 540x720
>>23947956
2/2
>with makeup
>>
>>23947957
Duckface/10
>>
>>23944069
Women don't care about what you like shitlord, they don't wear it for you.
>>
>>23947977
Hardly.
>>
I'm fine with natural looking makeup but when women say that it's an art, then they wouldn't all be subscribed to the same damn beauty gurus on YouTube.
>>
>>23947998
Yeah how is that a duckface my mouth is open
>>
>>23944069
Completely agree. Both my girlfriends never wore makeup and I got used to it a lot. In comparison photos you could say that faces look better with makeup, but in reality you can see the unnatural texture of the skin, the gluey eyelashes etc. It just looks weird to me. Still, it's probably just because I spend eight+ years with women who just refused to use makeup and now it feels like I can see right through it.
>>
>>23947957
you look beautiful, both with and without makeup
>>
OP you ever figure girls wear makeup because they fucking choose to?
>>
People need to stop looking for validation from others.

I think the reason women laugh at men like you, and even make fun of you, is because you assume your validation means something to them.

You assume they got ready in the morning for you, and not themselves. Think about that for a moment. Think about how fucked up that is.

I see so many guys saying women wear makeup to fool people. Aside from complexion products that take time to learn how to use correctly, you can easily tell if a woman is wearing makeup. That's not a bad thing though.

Makeup is really fun to play around with, and outside of everyday looks, a lot of women do experiment and have fun with different looks. It can be a form of expression and creativity just like anything else. That's why there are whole careers centered around the large beauty industry.

Some women do wear makeup to feel more confident, and what the hell is wrong with that? If drawing your brows a little fuller makes you hold your head a little higher, I don't think that's anyone's business but your own.

At the end of the day makeup washes off. It's not permanent.

We all cut our hair, style our clothes, and do some form of personal grooming (I hope). But when someone's wearing makeup some man feels the need to insert himself into their life and let them know his opinion on the matter. Do you not see how obnoxious that is?

If you've had facial hair or shave, then I really don't see you having a leg to stand on in this argument. That really changes up how you look. If you've had dental work done, same thing. The list can go on.

If a woman feels great not wearing makeup then that is great. I understand not everyone has the time or resources to play around with makeup, that's cool too. What isn't cool is if they cave to the pressure of some whiny man in their life.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 454x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 454x551
I have to wear make up, without them i'm 4/10...-
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x724
>>23948168
...and with make up I'm 6/10. Still ugly facefeatures but in better way
>>
>>23948168
Attention whoring but you look great
>>
>>23948171
>>23948168
are you memeing? you look way better without makeup
>>
>>23948174
I don't think so. I have 0 attention without makeup.
>>23948172
Thanks. It's nice that you think so
>>
>>23948168
I thought your before picture was supposed to be the one with make up. Just stop being such a typical girl.
>>
>>23948186
Honestly I'd date the first girl but not the second one

First is 7/10 at least, if you're fun to be around easily 8/10
Second is 5/10 at best
>>
>>23947516
Thank you. You're beautiful too, anon.
>>
>>23946678
I think your resting face looks a bit "intimidating" by default. Wouldn't say it's the makeup.
Looking gorgeous in all three though.
>>
File: 16-06-19-17-59-31-501_deco.jpg (745 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
16-06-19-17-59-31-501_deco.jpg
745 KB, 1280x1280
I wear make when I feel like it. I look really plain w/o, but that's okay
>>
>>23948168
>>23948533
>>23947956
So sexy and cute!
You girls are the best!!
>>
>>23948119
Op here

Again ... not trying to be whiny or judge all the grooming thing with people...I am talking about preference here.

Its like saying girls prefere guys that are not completly shave... some doesnt like it and some do like it. But would you blame the gurl that is curious to know how many people think the way she thinks ?!?

I created this thread just to know if I were the only one ... and overall guys in here do think like me.

Again ... euff...not trying to judge or blame or anything that would lower anybody here. Just a curious man... that's all.

And a big thank you to all girl that posted themself for the sake of this thread... It takes lil courage at least to exposed yourself in here and you did it anyway... So again my thankx to you !!
>>
>>23948918
Honestly OP as a woman that doesn't leave the house without makeup, I don't do it for men. I do it for myself. I feel fierce as fuck with winged eyeliner and a fresh face of makeup.
>>
>>23949087
Not op

I find eyeliner and that dark around the eyes stuff super hot and/or cute but expect that i never find make-up attractive, i actually find it unattractive

The best thing for me is when a girl wakes up and smiles without make-up
>>
>>23949128
>I find it hot and/or cute
>I actually find it unattractive

wot
>>
>>23944069
>why do girls wear makeup?
To look pretty. To feel pretty.
>Am I insane to think that natural girls look way better without makeup?!?
No, it doesn't make you insane but don't expect girls to love you for it. We spend a lot of money and energy on feeling pretty so keep it to yourself if you dislike it
>>
>>23949087
Op here

Question... could it be possible to reach that fierce state of mind that you describe but this time without using makeup?
>>
And please stop about the ''were doing it for us not for you guy's...I think mostly everyone knew that already
>>
>>23949295
I'm not sure. It's not that I feel ugly without it, but I have a young face, makeup makes me look more like a woman and less like a teenager.
>>
>>23949134
Phone

Except that i find it unattractive
Except the stuff around the eyes make up for me is ugly and ruins a face

>>23949304
For one i hate the "woman" look
Some of my friends feel the same too and i never got why people want that
>>
>>23944069
I don't really care for make-up, but the eye shit is pretty sexy.
>>
>>23949313
Because being described as cute makes you feel like a child.
>>
>>23949326
It doesn't have to mean like a child
I like cute girls, the "hot" thing isn't something i really like and the mature look is off-putting to me
>>
>>23949313
They obviously go for that look so you and your smelly friends don't talk to them
>>
>>23949361
Uncalled for
>>
>>23949391
I disagree
>>
File: without vs with.jpg (64 KB, 604x480) Image search: [Google]
without vs with.jpg
64 KB, 604x480
Makeup makes me happy. I used to work a boring job and one of the joys I had back then was applying pretty makeup before work. I love colours and different shapes and glitter.

I usually always do makeup when I'm home and when I'm not doing anything important or barely anyone will see me except my family. I do not do my makeup for anyone else but me.

Pictured: Me without makeup vs me with simple eyemakeup (but no brow product), a bit of contour and lipliner. Even just a little bit of makeup will beautifully enhance your features if done correctly.
>>
>>23944568
>>23944927
I agree with him, call me a hippy but I feel more attracted to these celebrities >>23944540 without the makeup. There's just more expression in their faces and to me they look more interesting.
Also less maintenance in a girl is cool, makes things a whole lot more fun.
>>
>>23949519
Stunning!!

Yeah both are beautiful but I prefere without makeup of course.

Also your eyes color is just ... magical hahaha
So beautiful!

...I kinda have a request... I would love to see a picture of you ,no makeup, with a smile. That would make my day :)
>>
>>23944540
This is obviously cherrypicked
>>
Literally every single guy I've ever met says "I prefer girls without makeup." Yet we still wear makeup. Why do you think that is? Because we don't think you guys are attracted to purple lipstick, it's because WE like it. How is this a real question guys are still asking?

Also, you're referring to the current makeup culture of social media makeup artists, not just girls in casual mascara so lemme explain a little something on why hearing 'you don't need so much makeup' gets irritating to us. As a makeup artist, I have spent over a decade of my life, thousands of hours, THOUSANDS of dollars, invested my time and money in to perfecting a skill, an actual artistry dating back thousands of years, creating a career and life out of this craft, and the most you can think to say is 'my penis doesn't like ur makeup :(' Constantly hearing that on a daily basis from guys as if this is some sort of pivotal revelation they're bestowing upon me and blessing me with is getting old as fuck. Someone invalidating a decade's worth of passion because it doesn't make their dick hard is annoying to hear while I'm trying to make money.
>>
>>23950228
>"my penis doesn't like ur makeup"

Hahaha What kind of idiots were you dating back then?!?
>>
>>23950228
You can like when your gf doesn't wear makeup but you can also appreciate the skill and art wheb it's done professionally too

Make-up artists, the real deal have a job that is overlooked but can make or break things like movies for one

My dick doesn't like x is a comment no person older than 12 should ever make
>>
>>23950228
So you should be proud of that and confident in your skills. And I'm allowed to tell people my preference in girls without destroying the makeup industry.
>>
>>23950228
girls dont dress for guys, they dress for other girls
>>
>>23950594
This guy gets it!
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (42 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
42 KB, 500x446
male vs female.

theres a reason for the bright colors/lack of them.
>>
>>23949286
As a girl who never wears makeup, I'm taken less seriously in my career and get denied social & economic opportunities. Should I just keep that to myself?

Ya'll bitches say it's just about you but that's not true for the hobby as a whole and you fucking know it.
>>
>>23947956
Cutest girl ever on 4chanrip
>>
Most guys I know who prefer no makeup on a female only really prefer the 'no makeup makeup' and don't understand that isn't a real clean face.

I wear makeup if I am going to an event or out somewhere special (bb cream, mascara, light eyeliner, gloss) If I am going to the gym or just hanging out at home I don't put anything on my face aside from moisturizer. Really though I think it varies why we wear makeup, sometimes it's because I want to make myself feel wickedly pretty, sometimes because my bf's eye get that sparkle when he looks at me all done up, sometimes because I have a breakout during my period. I really depends on the person, I think we do it for a number of reasons.
>>
>>23952723
Op here,

Well that makes me wonder then.
If most guy's don't know anything about make up well according to you, we may be tricked sometimes with very light makeup... interesting

Question : Is it possible that you wear somekind of makeup and nobody can tell? Even girls between girls I mean?
>>
>>23952857
I think most women who regularly use makeup can spot the 'no makeup makeup' look on another lady. I don't think all men are clueless about it I was refering to the men in my life who talk about enjoying women with no makeup only to point them out and have me in return point out the makeup they have on.
>>
>>23948168
>>23948171
you look about 100% better without makeup, like maybe 8/10
i've never thought you were all that attractive in any other pic i've seen of you. definitely not bad-looking, but not my type

>>23949519
you look really pretty without makeup - 8/10 easily. with makeup, you just look ridiculous
>>
i just like wearin makeup heres a before pic obvi. ill post when im done whatevs i look like a lil boy and got weird skin whatevs whatevs
>>
>>23953187
why is my face so fuckin big when i click it this shit whack as hell dawg
>>
>>23953187
What a qt pie
>>
>>23953187
Because you have the camera right in your face ya vibrating dildo.
>>
>>23953187
i got rlly high during this process and dont like taking selfies so fuKKk it dude
>>
>>23953187
gosh, you're so cute too!
wanna go to a movie or go get a cup of coffee or something?
(you look pretty ok with makeup also, but a lot better without it.)
>>
>>23948168
>>23948171

Femanon here.
You look absolutely beautiful without makeup.
>>
>>23944069
In my personal experience, guys usually just have something like pic related in mind when they think of makeup.
And there's also the no-makeup makeup look, or just a regular very natural makeup these same guys are still mostly attracted to, just because it doesn't come close to the stereotypical makeup look they have in their minds, and a lot of times don't realize that the girl wears it.
With an already good complexion that doesn't need a lot of correcting and with good products that don't apply thick on the skin one can achive a very flawless look that can fool a lot of people.
>>
No makeup makeup. Most men like it, but I assure you she is wearing makeup.
>>
File: AW15-Makeup-trends-3.jpg (284 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
AW15-Makeup-trends-3.jpg
284 KB, 400x600
>>23953508
Or her.
Pretty sure most people (not just guys) who aren't familiar with makeup would think she's not wearing any.
>>
File: lush.jpg (96 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
lush.jpg
96 KB, 736x1104
>>23953521
A bit more obvious, but a look that would still fool a lot of people.
>>
>>23953508
>>23953521
>>23953531
You're wrong, the makeup's fairly obvious in those.
>>
File: hmph.gif (409 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hmph.gif
409 KB, 500x375
>>23952707
what no that is a bald headed lie
omg omg omg omg
SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>>
>>23948168
Accurate
>>
>>23953605
Sure to you, but as I said earlier in the thread most of the men I know mistake that kind of look for 'bare faced' and don't know the difference bettween a clean face and 'no makeup makeup' This is why I was giving an example.
>>
File: 1407977375994.jpg (72 KB, 305x196) Image search: [Google]
1407977375994.jpg
72 KB, 305x196
>>23950228
Lmao here we go the classic argument of
>Girls don't wear makeup to impress anyone!! they wear it for themselves!!!!
Try asking that to girls who aren't delusional, normal ones that have interest in a guy and are worried about him seeing her when she's not done up
>>
>>23953649
I think some girls do, like the crazy gothic makeup. But it's pretty openly known that you wear makeup to present a 'better' you to the world that sees you. I don't deny it as someone who wears makeup when going to special events. I want to look extra nice for myself and to whomever looks at me.

I do still think some people wear it for themselves but I think it's more of the out of the norm kind of crazy makeup
>>
>>23953605
Only because you pay attention and know what to look for. I'm fairly sure that out of the context of a makeup thread most people wouldn't recognize it at first.
On days when I went for a very natural look (not even the no-makeup makeup, just very natural) I got compliments from a lot of people (women included) how beautiful my skin looked, and when I told them which foundation it was they were like 'oh didn't even think you had makeup on'.
But then again, my experience.
>>
>>23953639
Most of the men you know are kinda idiots then. Nobody I know would think that. Yeah it's harsh to say but if you're telling the truth then they are blind.
>>
>>23953674
Hahahaha okay if you say so anon.
>>
>>23953658
And I agree
>>
>>23953679
You don't think I'm completely wrong do you.
>>
>>23953757
No I don't think my male friends are idiots. I think most of them don't know anything about makeup or pay enough attention to it to be able to point out when a girl is wearing very natrual makeup. Sure there are guys who can spot it no doubt.
>>
>>23953775
I don't know anything about makeup but I know what unpainted skin looks like. Maybe you're just wrong about whether they'd be able to guess. You might be surprised at what they'd pick up on.
>>
>>23953797
I'm not basing my comments on assumptions, as I said ealier they would make comments about liking women with no makeup, point a female out and be like 'like her, she looks good with no makeup' and I would have to point out that she was wearing natural makeup. You seem to be really hung up on this, some people just don't think that deeply into it and assume because a female isn't wearing a bunch of eyeliner, lipstick and the like they aren't wearing makeup. I've seen it in the no makeup threads here too when some femanon try to pull off natural makeup as no makeup.
>>
>>23953825
Welp I'd have called them a dumbass if they'd said that to me. And trust me your friends have spent enough time looking at women to know the difference.
>>
>>23953890
Sure thing anon.
>>
I know ton of girls that pull off no makeup. Girls should turn this into a no makeup thread to show these fags like op.

>>23945836
Guaranteed that's one girl that pulls it off most women look better without any.

Less is usually more some eyeliner and eye shadow and mascara go a long way.
>>
File: 1450712458060.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1450712458060.png
310 KB, 580x282
>>23953892
"Wow, my friends are so nice and clever, I'm not wasting my time hanging out with them."
>>
>>23953187
Op here,

Very beautiful, You have really nice facial feature. Those little sexy freckles are really more apealing on this picture. Thankx for posting.

Btw ... sexy shoulders also :)
>>
More !!
>>
>>23953508
>>23953521
>>23953531
Every guy in the world can tell they are.
>>
>>23953521
are you serious? i though i was decent in spotting makeup, but i can't see it here
>>
File: 45614_14.png (2 MB, 1280x753) Image search: [Google]
45614_14.png
2 MB, 1280x753
Fresh out the shower, no make up
>>
File: 25145_66.png (1016 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
25145_66.png
1016 KB, 1080x1080
>>23957494
vs how I look when I make some kinda effort
>>
>>23952955
>with makeup, you just look ridiculous
Don't care what you think of it, to be honest. I'd be lying if I said I did(makeup gives me life), but thank you for the high rating. And thank you for saying I'm really pretty without makeup, I love natural beauty : )

>>23950069
Thank you so much :) I could post that here but.. I feel that would be getting a bit sidetracked since there wouldn't be a makeup comparison? No one really ever says my eyecolour is "magical" though, so again, thank you, sweet person = )

>>23957496
I wanna rip off your lips and make them my own!! ;'(.... Haha. You look so gorgeous.
What lip product/products are those, girlie?
>>
>>23957496
I sadly need more "models" too.. You have the face I'd love to try out some new products on.. Damn.
>>
>>23957578
>>23957580
Thats one helluva compliment, thank you!!

I'm wearing lip cream by NYX in the 'London' shade and MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick. :)
>>
File: NYX.jpg (39 KB, 463x379) Image search: [Google]
NYX.jpg
39 KB, 463x379
>>23957638
Ahhh.. I should have known it was NYX related.. They do such awesome lip products.. AND they're cruelty free.. YAY :3

I should probably get the one you're wearing as well, to be honest. I love nude colours way too much...

Here's my NYX matte lipstick in "Natural". Though it doesn't REALLY look like a proper "natural" colour to me, I love so much still.
>>
>>23957694
Your lips are amazing! Yeah I am always either wearing those or a combination of "Spice" lipliner by Anabelle and the Butter matte lipstick by NYX.

I don't know if I've ever tried 'Natural' I might have to check it out now :)
>>
>>23948533

Look better without.
>>
>>23950228

Your passion is void of depth and is entirely worthless.

''but w-we wear for us, n-not mens!!!11'' What a fucking joke.
>>
>>23957767
kys
>>
File: Trythis.jpg (103 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Trythis.jpg
103 KB, 1600x1600
>>23957790
>>
>>23950228
You're a makeup artist, huh?
I could learn so much from talking to an actual makeup artist, though I have, but not in depth.

Would you be interested in discussing some makeup techniques and products with me? If you don't have the time or are not interested, I understand. I also don't know if further contact in this thread is against the rules or whatnot.
>>
>>23957767
>"but w-we wear for us, n-not mens!!!11"

That explains why I do 95% of my looks when I'm home and have nothing to do and no one else to meet except family here and then. Heck, I sometimes don't even leave my room.. I could do such elaborate, absurd makeup and barely anyone in real life sees it. So yeah, you seem like such an arrogant, uneducated and smug jerk, to be honest : )
>>
>>23957494
Look at her...
Your just a lil sunshine that's all.
...So beautiful!!
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
Sorry about the second one being sideways and whatnot. It's from snapchat.
Anywho, I usually wear makeup but definitely nothin close to Instagram Makeup. My eyebrows are usually the stronger part of my makeup but not overwhelming and nothing bad, and my makeup tends to be lighter and more on the "natural" side.
>>
>>23957578
Pleaaaaase!
>>
>>23958186
I can barely see the difference, if it wasn't for the good morning caption I would really don't know.

Ow... and you win the cutest nose award! :)
Congratulation !!
>>
>>23952699
You never dress up nicely or make something of yourself just to feel good?
>>
>>23948168
>>23948171
Your eyebrows are damn sexy without makeup. The second picture isn't good for comparison because of lighting, but comparing those two, you look better without makeup.
>>
>>23953508
obvious

>>23953521
not so obvious. need to look 3 times at least and still unsure.

>>23953531
obvious again
>>
>>23958311
Op here,

I blame your company more than the actual cult of "wearing makeup makes woman more serious or powerful".

Personal story : I work for a huge buisness, nealy 75k peoples works there.
I had to opportunities to work in a lot of different departments.
I gotta say, most womans in charge never wore makeup and yes they are taken very seriously. I would even say that they are taken even more seriously than the ones with cute clothes and all makeup and stuff.

I think that using makeup to improve confidence is less powerful than a fully confident woman that nothing could effect her happiness and state of mind.

So if your company really doesn't take you seriously "not done" well I would suggest to let it go or let them go.
>>
>>23946678
you look the same in all of these to me
>>
>>23959587
>I would even say that they are taken even more seriously than the ones with cute clothes and all makeup and stuff.
I'd say that wearing make-up and nice clothes as a woman is pretty much equal to wearing nice clothes and a tie as a man. Both are just something you do to present yourself in a more favorable way.

>fully confident woman that nothing could effect her happiness and state of mind.

Wait, what do you mean by this? There are somethings that will make you happy and affect your state of mind.
>>
>>23947957
why the fuck do you have half an eyebrow
>>
>>23959754
If being confident rely on how you are presented, that's, to me, a weakness.
Between the lines it's basically saying that how the others perceived you is what makes you you. Maybe I'm speaking only for myself now but personally speaking, I think knowing who you are should not be rely to other peoples opinion but only yourself. If you need a superficial way to make you who you are ... well it's ok but what if you cannot have access to makeup and nice close ... would you really 100% be the same person?

I saw a couple times girls that forgots their makeup or some makeup stuff when we went on a trip... ... not the same lovable person I would admit hahaha
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.