[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western-Eastern Europe hookup thread. > Be german me, good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172 KB, 1280x853
Western-Eastern Europe hookup thread.
> Be german me, good job, decent looking, ambitious, hard working, knowing what I want and what not
> All german women seem to float on some kind of princess bubble
> They don´t have a fucking clue about life
> All my hardworking friends (lawyers, doctors, engineers) have east-european or russian girlfriends or wives.

TL;DR: If you are in my situation or if you are a beautiful, ambitious and smart east european or russian girl, post ITT.
>>
>turbonerd can't keep a woman interested in him from his own country
>hopes he can impress someone from a poorer country with his money
Mail order brides, the thread.
>>
>>23940864
>HUUURR UR JUST A NERD

No it's actually pretty accurate,
I'm not german but I have 3-4 german friends and they tell me it's a pretty common situation specially in the medium-high middle class.
>>
>>23940864
Also
>east urope, russia
>poorer country

1932 called and said you need to renew your newspaper subscription.
>>
>>23940864
Dude... this is the current status of german men. He basically sings about how she is so strong and he is such a weak pussy and that it is ok that she treats him like horseshit. So here it´s either: Be like this or be transparent for german women. And this doesn´t work for men with actual penises.
https://youtu.be/5fAoV_AAMf0?t=30s
>>
>>23940999
Bist du nazi alter?
>>
>>23940939
>implying Ukraine isn't in fucking shambles
Dipshit, I've been to Kiev only a few months ago, it made me feel rich even though I'm a poorfag. I live in one of the EE countries, and yes, compared to old west we're still all poor as shit.
>>
>>23940864
Plus, think about this (and this are spot-on examples from my clique, they are all in their early 30ies):
> doctor to be, assisting 10h brain surgery. meeting with that girl afterwards you sacrifice your very sparse leisure time afterwards. -> Uhm sorry anon. I can´t come in today I somehow don´t feel so well. Maybe somewhere along the way.

> 3 months sent to Brussels for some nasty antitrust case. Girl you´re texting with suddenly becomes weird. Turns out she was making you high hopes but couldn´t wait 3 months so she met up with that chad from school that now works in a shitty department store and does not have the guts to tell you.
>>
>>23941018
No, I just don´t see why treating good men like shit is a thing now.
>>
>>23941045
>>23941055
You kind of missed my point. If you're complaining about western women being gold diggers, and are hoping of getting a girl that isn't in it for the money from Russia or Ukraine... Boy are you in for a surprise.
>>
>>23941066
Dude, I am the gold to dig. But German women don´t dig gold, they dig shit. They don´t even know what they want. And desu I want a woman that is as ambitious and hard working as I am so that we can be some kind of team. I don´t find that in western women. The government is putting all that gender money up their ass and they think they don´t have to work at all.
>>
OP you're an idiot. No wonder no intelligent girls are interested.
>>
>>23941092
>German
>dig shit
I had a chuckle. Oh well, best of luck to you on your quest for Natasha then. Just don't lead with "hi, I'm a rich doctor", you'll just be asking for trouble then.

Do you speak russian at all?
>>
Polish girls is what you're looking for then,
problem is that "I can't get into a relationship because I'm busy studying" is an actual thing.

But I don't really have any pratical advice for somebody living in germany looking for a polish girl.

>source: gf is polish
>>
>>23941137
I think you missed my point. Women are inclined to like strong, persistent, smart and ambitious men. It should come to no suprise that these men become successful and earn a dime or two. But money isn´t the point here. The point is, that western media and governments took a big fat gendershit in womens heads and now they behave like they are 12. I don´t think that is the case with i.e. Ukranian women, is it?
>>
>>23941142
Well at least they´re ambitious and know what they want (even if it´s not a relationship).
>>
>>23940859
Fellow Germanbro here, I can absolutely confirm this.

Good thing I'm bi and have a boyfriend.
Saves me all the trouble I'd have with one of our useless wenches.
They all only want Muhammad anyway.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.