[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As I understood, you guys are the most social of all the 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: mpv-0016.jpg (656 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
mpv-0016.jpg
656 KB, 2560x1440
As I understood, you guys are the most social of all the 4chan boards so I'll ask you this social question.

Do you confess your love? Have you seen anyone confess? I'm a wizard and don't know much about social experiences, so I'm curious as to whether reality is same as fiction.

Do you confess you love by saying "I love you, go out with me" or do you simply start with "wanna go out with me?" and then build it up into gf/bf thing on a steady pace?
>>
>>23930247
The latter seems closer to reality. Anime is generally a beautiful yet false exaggeration of the truth. I'm sure the former happens, but to most, doing that to ask for a date is a tad cringy. Keep in mind most people date quite a few people before they find " the one" so they tend to be too disillusioned for "I love you, go out with me"
>>
>>23930247
Do not confess. It is creepy as fuck, especially if you're not very close to the person already.
>>
>>23930273
So reality is filled with sluts. Unless you find the right one before 12, its GG for you.
>>
>>23930247

Depending on the fiction you read, it may or may not be the same.

If you confess to a person that hardly knows you or isnt quite comfortable enough to be around you, you'll get rejected so hard youll become bitter and end up bring the desperate laughing stock of the internet when you send message after message to win her back.

Take interest in them. Do not put them on a pedestal. Do not try to win them over as if they are the only person left in the world and you need to sex them now because children arent being born anymore and youre their last hope. They will sense your insecurities and needeness, or better yet they read you so hard you become required reading for high school students in English 101.

Get to know them. Get comfortable with them. Get them comfortable with you. Have fun and be yourself. Then you escalate if you take a fancy to them.

Fail to escalate soon enough, and they bring you into that lukewarm hell called the friendzone. Or reject you, which is better anyways.

Prepare to get rejected when you do escalate. Whether they lose interest in you, get cold feet because you didnt do your job and warm them up, someone alpha the fucks out of you, or whatever, dont take it too hard. You will fail, but you will learn. And you can try again.

If you somehow scored, congrats.

Now do it again.

If you and the other person have stayed with each other long enough to consider a more long term, monogamous thing, go for the confession.

And as always, prepare for rejection.

This time around, if you get rejected theres still a chance. Not a big one but its there.

But be prepared to sever those ties fast and hard if you dont think theres a chance. No point wasting any more effort on someone that wont commit. No point moping about it either. Move on and find someone else. If humans had to find THE ONE and no one else, we would be like pandas: useless and nearing extinction. Assuming youre straight/gay theres 4 billion others to date.
>>
>>23930247
It always comes off as quite awkward to ask if someone wants to go out with you.
I generally say either why aren't we dating yet or suggest that we should date.
>>
Building up to it is best imo
Don't confess love, don't say "will you be my girlfriend". It's just kinda embarrassing. I've been asked that once and it made me laugh and then it was awkward.
>>
the latter is definitely most realistic. There's generally a lot of build up of a relationship to the point where there's no set point of becoming bf/gf.

Peeeeeaaaaccceeeee.
>>
I do not love anybody, never did. So there is nothing to confess.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.