[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /soc/? i honestly just can't sleep so come tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1500x1052
sup /soc/?
i honestly just can't sleep so come tell me how you're feeling or how your life's going or what's been going on, or anything really? just come talk to me or others
>>
>>23921515
pic not related just something i had in my gallery trying to convince a friend to watch this movie
>>
just woke up, later than usually
feeling shit, exactly like in the past weeks
i kinda accepted it so it started to get better though
>>
Sup
Im kinda fucked up, since my last break up i can't stand the warmnes of another human body...
Also final tommorow and i can't sleep
>>
>>23921520
Great movie though
>>
>>23921531
why are you up later than usual? did you stay up late last night? sorry you're feeling so rough, anything particular affecting you?
>>23921533
man..this is something that scares me. i refuse to be in a committed relationship for multiple reasons, but the pain is definitely #1. sorry you have a final tomorrow, and im sorry you can't sleep. what time is it for you?
>>23921536
such a beautiful film. a masterpiece. gorgeous for every single reason, miyakazi is so talented. love studio ghibli so much
>>
>>23921541
4:43 am first class is at 7 and final a 12
Also, commitment never again
>>
>>23921546
you're in the same time zone as me! that's cool haha. im out of school though :(
>>
>>23921541
Totoro :)
>>
>>23921541
i would say i stayed up late but honestly its more like i lost the reason to wake up. i do things like workout out and studying but there isnt anything to live for. but i dont want to talk about myself much, how you doing anon?
>>
>>23921571
totoro is my favorite movie ever. honestly it's the best one
>>23921573
why do you feel like there's nothing to live for??
honestly, i am at a weird place...i don't want to self diagnose but i have been reading a bunch, and viewing a couple online friends with a mental illness i believe i have and i am terrified i have OCD with mildly intrusive thoughts. but i refuse to go back to therapy to actually figure out :-( tomorrow i have to go to the nuerologist because i messed up my nervous system by barely eating anything at all for about 7 or so months due to horrible anxiety/intrusive thoughts and i am scared they'll wanna poke me with needles again...i feel like i am getting better in some ways, but much worse in others :(
>>
>>23921597
Goodnight Totoro buddy, it's fucking 5 am
>>
>>23921603
ugh you're right it is :( goodnight sweetie!!
>>
>>23921515
found out my girlfriend's been cheating on me and i probably have skin cancer, getting tests done tomorrow

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>23921613
damn :/// are you still with your gf? hoping you don't have skin cancer..please let me know tomorrow how your tests go.
>>
Usually stay up all night because I just love the night and a screwed up/non-existent sleep schedule. Life's decent enough, I suppose; just keep procrastinating on everything and killing myself waiting for a reply from someone I thought I got along quite well with. I'm awkward as fuck though so probably not. Also I've been meaning to watch that movie, just never got around to it.
>>
>>23921617
no, i dumped her immediately. made it very clear at the start of the relationship years ago that i am a forgiving person but there are a few things that i have absolute no patience for, cheating being one of them.
>>
>>23921621
i feel this :( i want to fix my sleeping schedule though, it helps my depression not be as bad..if i am awake when the sun is out, if i can hear people interacting outside of my room..just makes things better. you should definitely watch spirited away, it's so so so so so good.
>>23921634
i definitely understand having no patience for cheating. i respect no standing for that in a relationship whatsoever
>>
>>23921597
Psichology mejor here, OCD isnt that bad, on the other hand intrusive thoughts are a serious issue, if you do drugs, even weed you should stop it, it will become worse otherwise
>>
>>23921645
Major*
Also
>>23921533
It's me
>>
I lost a friend of six months. I didnt know i lost him. He told me after two weeks of ignoring me. Reason: im not good at LoL(league of legends). I fcking hate plats.
>>
>>23921597
>why do you feel like there's nothing to live for??

because i kinda lost interest in the past months in many things that interested me back then, plus the constant depression and anxiety makes me not care about the stuff i generally interested in. i also miss someone

> i believe i have and i am terrified i have OCD with mildly intrusive thoughts

i feel sorry for you, but dont self-diagnose, talk with a professional. placebo is a huge factor. when i was 16 my ass was itchy during the night, read the internet and they told me i had worms. i was so fucking terrified, couldnt do anything. a few days later i was showing all the other symptoms. turned out i had nothing, my ass felt itchy, well because it was a hot summer night.

im planning on visiting a psychiatrist as well.
>>
>>23921642
i smoked weed a bunch and did pills like once in high school but i haven't done anything in ages..the intrusive thoughts are really terrible and I am finding it hard to cope
>>
>>23921649
wait you lost a friend because you aren't good a league? fuck that guy honestly. you're better off without him.
>>23921651
who do you miss? sorry your depression is making you lose interest, i know that feel all too well
>>
>>23921663
its just a person i met. not really want to talk about it, even anonymously. sorry
>>
I just said goodbye to the guy I love, who is married, for the last time ever and am about to spend 6-12 months in isolation and I feel like nobody is ever going to love me and all I've been shown are brief glimpses of affection that I could never really appreciate because they were always taken away.

I'm going to die a lone tranny loved by no-one and hated by everyone I've even come in contact with.
>>
My panic anxiety and quite severe asthma is teaming up on me. Asthma keeping my awake and panic attacks joining the party because I'm up late.

Would anyone be up for like, skype or something? I just want to hear someones voice.
>>
Been going between feeling extremely confident and cheerful and feeling like wanting to blow my brains out. Can't handle TFW no gf anymore.
>>
File: 3565736.jpg (23 KB, 238x286) Image search: [Google]
3565736.jpg
23 KB, 238x286
It's been a shit day my girlfriend Taydolf SS Swizzel left me for a black guy and I can't afford to pay my gas bill either FML.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.