[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >A fresh grad >Doing research n projects n shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 620x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 620x697
>Be me
>A fresh grad
>Doing research n projects n shit
>Feelsgreatman.jpeg
>I met this gal w/ friends
>Easily 8.5/10
>Smart, adorable and confident
>Talked with her for a while, exchanged heart-melting looks, over and over.
>Was acting alpha as fuck
>Said she liked me... Said I was cute.
>The whims of life beckoned us back, unrelenting she is.
>A month later, I await news for the outing, every one is free now, I am almost ferociously fanatic.
>I meet friend... Friend says something shocking
>Shocked me to the bone.. She is getting married next month
>Kept my calm but gulped so loud
>Swat
>Started looking around hysterically
>Eyes glistened w/ tears.
I want her more than anything.
>Cannot have liquor because Muslim.
>Cannot complain because of dat ego n dat culture.
>I wanna fucking cry man.

One of the darkest days of my life.

I had hopes, but they were raped & slaughtered.

>Could've been cute couples man...
>Coulda had kids man...
>Coulda loved her like no other.
How do I get out of this /soc?

Fucking unreal.

Pic related, me every 2 minutes.
>>
>>23919760
Move on. She was happy and you're clinging to her like a leech.

Focus on studies/job/hobby to distractyou, become idol workforce unit, acquire promotions, ???, as a rich fucker go out into the world and meet Gal #2.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 294x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 294x442
Kid's reaction 101
>>
>>23919772

Eventually.

But she was so beautiful, so perfect.

Fuck.
>>
>>23919772

But thank you.

Your words did help.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>23919760
OP, I just had the almost exact situation happen to me. She and I went out, really liked each other, and even fucked. But she thinks she still loves her ex, who is a chad douche. They've been on and off again over the years, so my only hope now is that he fucks up again, and im there to pick her up.
>>
>>23919760
>Muslim
Just bomb Mecca and get your 72 virgins.
>>
>>23919760
You got two choices op: do something or move on

This won't be easy op and you will prolly be depressed coz she was perfect etc etc. But she isn't. You know why? Coz she's getting married and it would have never worked out for you two. But maybe you can change her mind? Convince her that you're mth once for her etc. Lol you don't even know her that well and you gonna steal her from her wedding? Do you even know things that she likes? Fave food?color?drink? Hobbies? You don't even know her that well so trying to steal her from something that might bring her an actual happiness is just fucking selfish unless you're actually that guy. The only thing you can do if you're going to do something is stop her from getting married and if you're not to commit then don't even think that that

Your other choice is to move on, there will be other chance to meet other ladies. If you actually act like an alpha, brimming with confidence and what not then you will be fine (if you actually are)

But ofc you won't get over this girl for months and months thinking "damn she's my the one that got away"and all that mopey emotional shit but she isn't coz there were never "her" in your life, she was just a brief point in a long line of your life so just get over it

My rant is done, peace
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.