[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do if you have a large social difference between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (479 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479 KB, 613x613
What do you do if you have a large social difference between you and a girl you like?

We're physically and intellectually compatible, but she just seems to have so much more going on than me socially.

How big a problem is this when you date someone? And it's not that I'm not willing to do these things I just never was really socially capable.

Either way what can I do to make up this social difference?
>>
I'm in OP's boat. I'm a good-looking guy who spent the last 5 years and more in and out of mental hospitals.

I'm so afraid of love now. I know that, even though I have a good body, my mind and my social situation sucks. I don't even try. I didn't ask for these illnesses.

I just wish there was a girl who would love me for me and not care how high I am up on the social ladder.
>>
damn
>>
>>23919445
I have the opposite, I'm no moviestar but I have a good circle of friends I regularly talk to, while my girlfriend only leaves the house for college, church and when I visit (LDR btw). She tells me how she is jealous that I can make friends relatively easily, while she is very introverted around new people.
Other than that we are essentially identical, personality wise.
>>
>>>/adv/

Are you fags in highschool? Social difference? Who the fuck cares?

>>23919604
You're a basketcase. Sorry, but you always will be, and that matters a lot more than your 'social ladder'
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.