[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No cheat thread, so cheat thread. Have you cheated? If so how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: child-crying.jpg (19 KB, 425x323) Image search: [Google]
child-crying.jpg
19 KB, 425x323
No cheat thread, so cheat thread.
Have you cheated? If so how did it turn out? did you get caught?
Have you been cheated on?
Post your stories.
>>
I decided to start this one, because I found out last night that the person I had been seeing, had been cheating on me, wasn't even ashamed about it.

I was at a mates place last night, ready to get my drink on, because i've just finished my exams and low and behold, there she is with another dude all cuddly as fuck on the couch, I hadn't seen her all week and was looking forward to seeing her last night, but there it was right in front of everyone. I couldn't take it, I was thinking about making a massive fucking scene, and getting into a fight, but before anything came down, a good mate of mine pushed me outside and we just smoked durries and had the biggest heart to heart of my life. Never even got to party.

I never really payed much attention to these threads before, because it's never applied to me, but now that I know what it's like, I can get why it's called "cheating" cause I sure as hell feel cheated and lied to, shit actually hurts so bad.
>>
Bern cheated on two times, stopped dating this after the second one this shit is one of the worst things ever.
>>
Cheated on my 2nd GF after we had been together for about 3 months I think. I had just moved about an hour away but stayed at the same school, so I had another circle of friends independent from each other. My GF at the time I met on the school bus, this alt scene kind of girl into punk and metal and was ridiculously cute. Thought she was amazing.

Then i hooked up and ate out this girl who was a few years younger because she was super hot and had a massive rack which apparently was all I cared about back then. Don't remember how I met her but my first circle of friends knew her and she had problems. For some reason I'm attracted to nutcases.

I bragged about her to one of my friends, then realised that they were the only one who actually knew my GF as well because they also caught the same bus and I was like, "oh don't worry I plan on breaking up with her"

And I did, but I never told her about the other girl. Never talked to the crazy young chick again because she moved into another guy real quick and got pregnant. Then my ex found out because I think that friend told her. I didn't talk to my Ex for a few months either which sucked because we stop had to catch the same bus to school still. Then randomly one day she sits next to me and basically said "hey, I'm still mad but I need someone to complain to and everyone else sucks"

After that we were great friends again. This was about 9 years ago. I moved overseas about 4 years ago and haven't seen her since but she turned from cool punk scene alt girl into giant massive weaboo with Japanese boyfriend and all. Wouldn't mind catching up again one day.

I also wasn't kidding about being attracted to nutjobs. The next 3 girls I went out with all my major daddy issues and my now wife is bi polar. My brother is also extremely autistic so I grew up around mental problems I guess.
>>
>>23917123
Bruh, i was cheated on 3 months ago by my 2 years and a half Ex-gf. After everyone of her friends and i looking for her desperately one night she just dissappeard, next morning she calls me and tells me she cheated on me with some random friend she had. After that everything went to shit, i even tried to fix things but it didnt work out and it sux because i thought everything was going fine before that... it was a week after a vacation trip where my family invited her...
>>
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.