[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Soc/ tell me about your current or most recent relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 723x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 723x516
/Soc/ tell me about your current or most recent relationship
How's the sex?
Are you happy?
Anything you'd change?
When or how did you meet?
How long have you been together?
How old are you both?
Interracial?
IRL or LD?
Their name, or a picture of your significant other (of course if you're comfortable)?
In a sappy mood, girl I've know for 3 years is going on a date with me and I'm really happy, she is a great girl.
>>
Pretty much just rant, brag, or reminisce about your current/ex lover!
>>
>>23913955
Kek at his face
>>
>>23913966
Blacks sure love their obese white women!
>>
>>23913955
>KEK.jpg
>>
>>23913980
Not all of us.
>>
File: 2dln8s4.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2dln8s4.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
>>23914008
>>
File: big-white-girl.jpg (16 KB, 306x540) Image search: [Google]
big-white-girl.jpg
16 KB, 306x540
>>23914008
>>
>>23914041
>his face
>>
>>How's the sex?
The sex is pretty good desu, she let me slap her face, spit on her, anal, gape, rimjob, creampies. Dream girl.
>>Are you happy?
No
>>Anything you'd change?
She knows how to be annoying as fuck, very dependent, she's really jelous (I can't have girl friends)
>>When or how did you meet?
A friend of one of my girl friends, they were playing truth or dare, my friend dare her to call me late night, I missed the call, return the call (without knowning it was her, or even know about her existence) and then we started to date
>>How long have you been together?
More than year and a half
>>How old are you both?
22 and she's 21
>>Interracial?
Nah mate
IRL or LD?
IRL

No pictures of us but here's a pic of what I want to do
>>
>>23914008
It's usually either skinny blondes or chubby females. Not racist just the truth.
>>
>>23914094
I am going to assume you're just staying for the sex then? Man, sure if you get out there you can find a better girl, maybe she won't be initially open to all that but as it progresses it might be feasible
>>
>>23914074
i know lol
>>
>>23914098
I like both. But not landwhales like OP is posting.
>>
>>23914118
Haha agree
>>
>>23914110
I don't really know because she can be the greatest girl in the world, she knows how to make me happy within seconds of feeling depressed as fuck but once she gets mad, all goes straight shit, she insults me and a lot of other things. She's one of the best manipulators I have seen in my entire life. But I just love her and I don't feel right about dumping her... That's why I wanna kill myself
>>
>>23914159
Stop being a pussy and dump her
>>
How's the sex?
Pretty good.

Are you happy?
Yes

Anything you'd change?
I just wish he wasn't a pack rat, and that he'd adapt a healthier lifestyle with me.

OK Cupid back in 2012.

4 years.

How old are you both?
25/25

Interracial?
Yes. I'm (primarily) Mexican. He's white (Norwegian)

IRL or LD?
IRL
>>
>>23913955
tell me more about ur girl OP! I'd love to hear this sappy story. What makes you like her so much?
How's the sex?
It's really good! I lost my virginity, and it was kind of awkward on my part, but i have no complaints. I wish I weren't as bad at it though
Are you happy?
i'm definitely happy! best relationship i've had thus far
Anything you'd change?
I'd like him to be more affectionate with me maybe? and i would bring up negative things less so i don't bother him
we met on /soc/, i went to his place for a week a few days after i turned 18
2 years?
How old are you both?
18/3x's
Interracial?
I'm black/???
he's south american
IRL or LD?
Long distance, met recently!
Their name, or a picture of your significant other (of course if you're comfortable)?
No name, no pic. sorry
>>
>>23914177
Aight senpai, thx for the advice
>>
>>23913955
So mail-order husbands do exist
>>
>How's the sex?
passionate and rather rough
>Are you happy?
extremely
>Anything you'd change?
just that we could both be a bit more organized and get our life on track, but otherwise can't complain
>When or how did you meet?
online. i was very suicidal at the time and she messaged me by chance. met about 2 years ago, started dating after about 3 months
>How long have you been together?
about 2 years now
>How old are you both?
i'll be 27 this july and she just turned 32
>Interracial?
nope. both white as bread
>IRL or LD?
LD at first, then IRL after about 4 months cause my mother discovered i was gay and kicked me out
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.